A Boiled Frog Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure was so intense, doubled by Lisa playful bites and sucks on my nipples, that Julie was only able to pump for a couple minutes before I fired my load into her gushing vagina. I knew neither girl had orgasmed yet and I was already wiped. I looked at Lisa's face and her eyes were laser focused on Julie's hot box as she pulled off me, our combined fluids dripping down her inner thighs.

I whispered to her, "Go ahead, I know you want to."

Lisa lunged forward burying her head between Julie's legs, her tongue lapping at the juices and trailing them up to her oozing slit. I saw Lisa's pretty pussy lips come into my view, so I reached out and grabbed her legs, adjusting her so that I had access to her while she focused on Julie.

Her nectar was flowing and so I eagerly lapped at it until I brought her to climax. Julie followed a few seconds later.

We lay there in a heap on the couch and nuzzled, me with both of my girls. I was completely spent sexually and emotionally exhausted. But I had no anger in me. It had been washed away.

"Ok girls, I need to know," I said, feeling relaxed as I could be. "Tell me one thing that you guys have planned that I don't know about. Just one. I don't think I can handle it all at once. But right now, I think I can handle one thing."

The girls looked at each other, then nodded to one another.

Hesitantly, Lisa spoke, "If it's okay with you, of course, we have you scheduled for breast augmentation surgery on Thursday."