A Bored Housewife

Story Info
Bored with her love life a woman looks for romance online.
13.1k words
4.62
26.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: It should go without saying that many of the things that make for good stories are not things we condone. Just as I am sure the writers of horror movies don't endorse crazy killers, writers of erotic fiction do not endorse anything non-consentual.

Also, if people enjoy the story I will do some more work on it. I do have an basic outline for a part 2 and ideas for a part 3 (though it might jump the shark a bit).

A Housewife's Dilemma

Chapter 1

Madison stood up from her chair and adjusted her laptop, pointing the camera slightly more upward. She took two steps back and proceeded to undress. It was exciting but awkward.

She wanted to disrobe sexily but was too self-conscious and shy to do it right. Still, she made a conscious effort to at least take her time. As she finished, words appeared on her screen.

"Touch yourself."

She read it and backed away again. She brought her hands up to her small breasts. She regularly ran half marathons and was comfortable with her fitness level, but she had always envied the curves she saw on many of the women around her.

One hand continued to play with her left nipple as the other moved lower. It felt lewd to move there so quickly, but with her tall, thin frame it seemed like the best way to keep the interest of the man on the other end of the line.

She had no idea what he looked like. He refused to get on camera. Honestly, she didn't much care. Madison loved her husband dearly. But ever since they started trying to have children, the sex had become routine, boring. Most of the time it felt more like an obligation than something to look forward to.

"Keep going. Pretend it's me there playing with your sweet little body. I want to see you cum. Don't disappoint me."

She felt guilty, but she didn't want to disappoint this person. She had been chatting with them on-line for several weeks now. Right off he told her about all the dirty things he wanted to do to her. It made her feel wanted again. She needed that. She deserved it, didn't she? It was just harmless fun.

She felt herself getting close. She tried to put on a good show. She made a ridiculous amount of noise and hoped that it sounded sexy. When it was over she sat down again.

"Good job, Madison. You will make a great slave someday. I will talk to you Friday. Find a way to be on-line at 1 am. Goodbye"

Well, that was certainly pushy, but Madison supposed that was part of the appeal. He had told her from the beginning that if he was there he would do anything he wanted to her. He would use her in more ways than she could imagine. Something about that appealed to her.

Still...slave? He had never used that word before. A part of her was excited to hear it. She had always had a slave fantasy, but somehow hearing it from some stranger on the Internet seemed irritatingly presumptuous.

Would she log on Friday at 1 am? Most of the time her husband was asleep by then, but he did have a propensity to get overly involved with his on-line gaming and end up playing half the night. And did she even want to continue encouraging this man? Or was it time to call this little adventure over?

Oh well, it was only Tuesday. She didn't have to decide now. She would see what Friday evening brought.

She cleaned herself up and got dressed. She was just in time. Just as she came back upstairs her husband arrived home. She kissed him and asked what he wanted for dinner.

Later that night, they made love again, hoping this would be the day. She didn't notice how much she was getting into it until her husband commented on it. That made her feel horribly guilty, but somehow that only made it better.

---

Madison did her best to put off making a decision. There was plenty of time to figure out what she wanted to do.

When she arrived home on Thursday she found a package at the door. It had been a long day, and she considered just throwing it inside to deal with later. It didn't have a return address, however, and her curiosity got the better of her.

It was a good thing it did. Inside she found a large vibrator, a dildo, and a note.

Slave Madison, you will use these when we talk tomorrow. I want you to pretend this is my cock. When you feel it inside you, imagine it is me. Think about what it will feel like when it is replaced by a real one, my hot breath on your face as I use your body for my pleasure.

Oh, and don't even think about using these before then. You will only use them when given specific instruction by me.

What on earth? She had never given out her address! How had he found her? What would she do now? Her mind raced as she searched for a place to hide her new toys.

She wanted to delete her email address and messenger services and never speak to this man again. But somehow that felt unwise. She had to talk to him at least one last time. She needed to tell him that it was over. Before she could do that, she needed to find out how he had found her and what he might do if she stopped playing along.

And just like that, the decision was made. She had to manage to be online tomorrow night. She just hoped she could do it without alerting her husband. She had a bad feeling about how this conversation was going to go.

Her earlier excitement was gone, replaced with anxiety. Well, that wasn't completely true. She still found the anticipation exciting, just in a terrifying way. She might actually have been more excited, but her feelings were twisted up to the point she found it impossible to tell the excitement from the fear.

---

Friday was an impossibly long day. She tried to focus on her work but found it impossible. She found herself just watching the clock, worrying about what the night would bring.

It was no better when she got home. Time seemed to pass impossibly slow. Awkwardly, her husband wanted to make love again. She should have known that he would.

She found it impossible to get into. Her husband did his best, but he could tell her heart was not in it. That wasn't all that unusual of late. She just hoped her anxiety wasn't as obvious as it felt.

Thankfully, he fell asleep shortly after they finished. It was only 11:30. Madison grabbed her laptop and went down to the basement. She hoped the two floors separating them would give her enough privacy.

After starting up her computer she stuck back upstairs to her bedroom. She made sure her husband was asleep before sneaking her gifts out of her drawers.

She made sure he was asleep one more time before slipping out of the room. She was sure to shut every door on her way down to the basement.

It was only midnight, but she found herself unable to wait any longer and logged into her messenger service to wait. Only a few minutes later she saw him log on.

The call popped up immediately. Unlike past calls, he had his video turned on. He appeared to be in his late 40s or early 50s.

For the first time, she heard his voice. "I knew it. You just couldn't wait could you, slave?" he asked with a smile. Something about it looked predatory, like the satisfied grin of a big cat that knew its prey couldn't escape.

It took a second for Madison to gather her wits, then a few more her courage. "I think maybe we should end this."

He laughed. "No. You don't. You NEED this."

"I enjoy talking to you, but..." She didn't know how to continue. She didn't want to admit to being married.

"But you are scared? Oh, but it's a GOOD scared, isn't it? You can't wait to see what happens next."

"How did you know where I live?" As badly as she wanted to know, she had trouble making the words come out.

He flashed that grin again. "You'd be surprised how much I know about you."

SHIT! Did he know she was married? She had felt comfortable talking to him because he lived halfway across the country, but if he knew she was married, and where she lived...

After an awkward silence, he continued. "Do you have my gifts?"

She hesitated before lifting them off the floor and holding them in front of the camera.

"Good. Undress."

Over the past few weeks, he had typed quite a bit to her. She woke up tired more than once after losing track of time trading fantasies with him. Lately, he had been much more economical with his words. She hadn't minded as she was too distracted by her anxiety about stripping for the camera. But somehow, seeing his face and hearing his voice made it seem ...

"I won't ask again. If you aren't completely naked in the next sixty seconds, you will be punished. I might just have to call your husband, tell him what a little slut he is married to."

SHIT!!! He did know! How was this possible? Her mind was flying in every direction. She couldn't think. She couldn't speak.

"Maybe I should send him the video of our last conversation. I bet he would love to see that!" The man laughed. "Well, I suppose he's already seen plenty of your body. I'm sure we could find some of your friends who haven't though. I'm sure they would love to see what they are missing."

"Please, don't. What do you want?" Madison felt as if she was in danger of crying. She could hear it in her voice.

"I want the same thing you do. I want to do all of the things we talked about and more. I am going to do things to that body that your husband couldn't even dream of. Now, I've told you what to do. I won't ask again. Start undressing or I'm sending out your video right now."

Madison started to undress. Experience had made her slightly more comfortable with that, but this was different. She could feel herself shaking. There was no way to make this sexy. She focused on just getting the job done. Before she knew it she was naked.

"That's my good girl", the older man said. He had disrobed as well, how had she not noticed that? He had a bit of a beer gut, but it wasn't too out of control. It was however quite hairy. As he lowered his hand to his cock she could see that it was an impressive one. It wasn't any longer than her husband's but was much thicker.

"Now, just like last time sweetheart. Only this time use the toys I bought you. And I want to see you staring into the camera the entire time. I want to see your eyes."

Madison did as she was ordered. She put the vibrator to her clit. He ordered her to lean forward so that she could look into the camera while keeping her breasts and clit visible.

"That's it, now slide the dildo into you. That's a good girl. Keep going. Just imagine how much better this will be with a nice warm cock inside you instead of cold plastic."

"Please. I'm doing it. Just please don't send that to anyone else. Please just let this be the end of it. I love my husband. This has to stop. This has to be the last time."

"Madison, you are just getting started. You're scared, I understand. But it's a good scared. You have no idea what I have in store for you."

"I can't! I'm sorry, but I can't! I love my husband. This is wrong."

"I didn't say you could stop!" the man almost yelled.

Shit, she hadn't even realized she had. She began thrusting the dildo into her once again.

The man laughed. "You might love your husband, but you NEED what you get from me. You told me as much. You told me how much you wanted this. You said you WANTED to be my slave."

Madison felt her body shaking. She just wanted to stop, to lay down, to calm herself. She knew that wasn't in the cards. She started losing the battle against her tears. "I didn't mean it. I thought we were just talking dirty."

"Oh slave, we both know that's not true. You are just scared. You know what you need. You are just afraid to admit it. It's OK. You just need to admit what you are and this will be much more enjoyable."

What she was? She liked playing like a slut, maybe even a slave. But that wasn't what she was. It was just a distraction from her life. She hesitated, afraid to ask: "What will be? What are you going to do to me? When will this be over with?"

He laughed again. "I am not going to ruin the surprise. And it will be over when I say it is. Now, no more talking. Fuck yourself. Show me what a little slut you are."

This wasn't erotic anymore, it was offensive. But she wanted to get it over with. She held the vibrator firmly in one hand while she thrust the dildo into her as fast as her hands would go. It was almost a release, a way to help remove some of the nervous energy that was coursing through her.

Before she knew it she had cum. Just as she did, the screen went dark. He was gone.

She went to clean herself up. She wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed next to her husband, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. She went back downstairs and laid in the recliner. She wanted nothing more than to go to sleep, but sleep never came.

Chapter 2

The next day had been hell. Thank goodness it had been Saturday. She gave up on sleep when she saw the sun came up. Her husband just assumed she had woken up before him. She wasn't sure if that made her feel better or worse.

A week went by without incident. She felt herself beginning to calm down. Maybe it had just been a game. She hadn't been brave enough to get back onto the IM client she used with him, but he hadn't sent any more packages. He hadn't called that she knew of, though she had a minor panic attack every time the phone rang.

Maybe he was really gone. They hadn't gone a week without speaking before. Surely this was behind her.

Then there was the note in the mailbox. Again, there was no return address. She wanted to rip it up and throw it away, but her fear got the better of her. She opened it.

As soon as you read this, go for a jog. Jog over to 454 Elm Street. Ring the doorbell.

That was all it said. She panicked. Was this a joke? It didn't say anything about what would happen if she didn't. After a brief hesitation, she decided to do as it said. She had to know what was going on. Did this man know someone in her area? Or was this some sort of strange test? Maybe the person who answered the door would be as confused as she was.

She changed into her jogging clothes before leaving. The address she was headed to was several blocks away. It would look strange if she ran in her work clothes. Plus changing gave her the added benefit of having an excuse if her husband got home before she returned.

The jog there seemed to take no time at all. She slowed as she got near the address and started looking at the numbers.

She found the house in question. It was much bigger and appeared much nicer than her own, not a surprise as this was one of the more desirable neighborhoods. She and her husband were saving their money for a bigger house and the baby they hoped to have, but they would never live in this neighborhood.

She slowly made her way up the sidewalk. She just stood there for a good minute before ringing the doorbell.

The door opened almost immediately, and she felt her heart skip a beat.

It was him.

There was no mistaking it. This was the man she had spent all those nights talking dirty to, masturbating to, doing things she had never pictured herself doing. And here he was, just a couple blocks from her home.

He smiled. "Hello Madison, come in. We have a lot to talk about."

"I...I don't understand. You live on the west coast."

He laughed again. "I never said that. I just implied it...heavily. I thought you would be more comfortable opening up if you thought I was far away. Now, come in, before someone you know drives by and wonders what you are doing here." His smile said he hoped that someone would.

She knew going inside was a bad idea. She wanted to run away. But something drew her in. Was it fear of what he might do if she didn't? Or was it something else? A part of her did want to know what he had in mind, needed to know. But deep inside she knew what it would be, or at least had some idea.

Her mind was in overdrive as the door closed behind her. She never intended to cheat on her husband. She just wanted a little distraction. Right? She was ashamed to admit that she enjoyed their talks. She enjoyed thinking about all the things he talked about. But...it was just talking.

But now she was here. It appeared to be too late to back out. She was horrified, but she wasn't sure if it was more about being here or being found out.

She resigned herself, she knew what he would demand. She would do it, but just this once. If it would mean leaving her alone, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. It wasn't the end of the world. Surely she could talk him into that.

"Undress, now." He sounded very demanding.

"I...what is happening here? You can't do this!"

"I'll answer your questions, but not until you are naked. You know what will happen if you don't." He sounded irritated, but not angry.

She hesitated, but then begin to undress. When she was naked he took her hand and led her from the entryway further into the house. He led her to the living room.

"Now, to answer your question, I am going to fuck you. We both know you need it. But first, you've earned yourself a spanking for not obeying right away."

He couldn't be serious. All she had done was ask a question. And she had more important questions to ask. She had to negotiate for this to be a one-time thing. Suddenly, she was afraid to do so.

She couldn't think. She let him lead her to a chair where he sat down, just on the edge -- then laid her over his knee.

"Now, ask me to spank you."

This time she didn't hesitate. Her mind had turned off. "Please spank me."

"You will address me as 'Sir', or 'Master' at all times. Why do you need a spanking?"

She thought for a second. "For disobeying you, Sir." Somehow 'Sir' felt less intimidating than 'Master'.

"Good, I'm glad you realize that. I'll expect a proper thank you when I am done."

She felt an immediate smack on her ass. It stung, but not badly. She enjoyed sore glutes, and this wasn't that different. She found that it wasn't nearly as bad as she would have anticipated, and it had the added benefit of somehow calming her mind. She stopped thinking. She stopped worrying. She was completely immersed in the sensations.

It took her a moment to realize he had stopped. She suddenly remembered he expected a response. "Thank you, Sir. Thank you for spanking me."

He motioned for her to get off his knee. "You are welcome. Hopefully I won't have to correct you again. Now, tell me what you are here for."

She hesitated. She couldn't bring herself to say it. If she didn't say it, would he let her leave?

After the silence got awkward he got up and moved to the computer. He had an enormous monitor. Her husband would have been jealous.

That thought hit her like a knife. What was she doing?

She saw herself appear on the screen, masturbating. This wasn't their most recent conversation, there were no toys. Just a very naked Madison playing with herself. "Oh, yes. I am a naughty girl. I need you to teach me how to behave."

Had she actually said that? She didn't remember it, but she had loved the dirty talk. The first few conversations had been awkward, but before she knew it she had found herself really getting into it.

A voice came over the speakers. "Oh, I know you do. And I will, believe me."

The Madison on-screen let out a low moan. The voice laughed. It sounded so much more good-natured than the one she had heard lately. "Well let me tell you what I need. I need an innocent young woman with a nice, tight little body to be my little plaything."

This time she heard herself laughing. "You think I'm innocent?" Her laugh was so playful, so carefree. If only she had known how serious this conversation had been.

The voice on-screen laughed again. "Oh yes, but you won't be when I am done with you."

Despite her fear, Madison felt the video starting to turn her on. What did that say about her???