A Bored Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand. You are conflicted. That's why I felt this was called for. That's why I let him do it. It's just like I said before. You think good girls don't do this. You think it's evil, wrong. It's no wonder you feel that way. That's what society tells you."

"But you told me you have always wanted this, always. It's not easy to stop feeling the guilt. But you really should try. Even if you decide you never want to see us again, you owe it to yourself to allow yourself to be who you are, who you were born to be."

"You really think this is like being gay?" Madison asked.

"Yes, do you think it's wrong to be gay?"

"No. Once upon a time when I was young I did, but...I've grown up."

"Society has grown up with you. And I'm glad, but they still have their prejudices. In time I know they will come around more to thinking that the way you and I are is natural and healthy, but they aren't quite there yet."

"That...that makes sense. And it makes me feel better. And to answer your question, I promise never to tell anyone about this. I...it does still feel wrong, but I know you took a chance on me, and you meant well. And I would never want to get you in trouble."

The woman smiled. It was a kind smile. Madison couldn't picture her owning slaves like her husband did. "Just think about what I said. You haven't agreed to anything yet. You can take your time. You can go home, think on it."

"But if you do decide to be his slave, it will be real. He will take control over you. I will let him. If he needs to blackmail you to make you live up to your word, I will let him."

"Oh, it might not be for five years like he told you. But it won't be over quickly. To really get a taste for slavery like you talked about with me, it will have to be at least a year or two. And it might be for five like he said. As long as I think you have adjusted well to it and are healthy and OK, I will let him keep you."

"You mean it? This can be over if I want?"

"Of course, it can be over right now if you want it to be."

"Did you mean what you said? That ... that if I agreed you would be there for me?" Madison couldn't believe she was even asking...or could she? She couldn't deny how addicted to this she had gotten so quickly. She was scared, but a part of her was hooked.

"Of course. I told you I liked you. I meant it. I have a ton of respect for you. You are an impressive woman, and I'm proud of you for coming this far. It's your decision, but I think you owe it to yourself to continue. If you do, I'll always be here for you. If you feel like he is out of control you can always come to me. If I agree with you, I'll rein him back in"

"You mean that?"

"Every word of it. You are a special woman. I won't let him hurt you. But if you come to me, I can't promise I will agree with you. You are agreeing to be his slave. I won't let him ruin your life, give away your secret. I won't let him do permanent harm to you, physically or mentally. I won't let him share you with anyone else. But aside from that, all bets are off."

Madison hadn't even thought that he might share her with someone else. What else hadn't she thought about? Still, she felt better knowing this woman would be a backup plan if things got too bad.

She couldn't really be considering this, could she? "You really don't think this is wrong? What about my husband?"

"I am concerned about that. I prefer everyone involved know what's going on and be on the same page. But I also know your husband will never be able to meet your needs. And if he is the man you told me he is, he would want you to be happy."

Madison had no doubt he would want her to be happy, but seriously doubted that would include this.

"In any case, you would let me worry about that. We would be friends, start spending time together. I would help explain your absences so your husband doesn't wonder. And I'll get to know him, feel him out. Maybe at some point, it wouldn't have to be a secret".

Madison laughed despite herself. "How could you possibly manage to find that out without giving everything away? And how on earth do you think he might be OK with this?"

Now it was her turn to laugh. "I got you to confess your deepest secrets to me, didn't I?"

"You have a point."

At this point, her Master walked back in.

"Bill, you look entirely too pleased with yourself."

Madison looked up, "Your name is Bill?"

He laughed. "Getting acquainted with my new toy, are you? And giving away all my secrets I see. Now I won't be nearly as mysterious."

Madison was surprised by his tone. He sounded so good-natured all of a sudden.

"You hadn't even told the poor girl your name?"

"I didn't want to ruin the mood," he said. Still sounding good-natured.

His tone gave Madison the courage to speak up. She looked up at the woman, her new potential friend. "I'm sorry. What was your name again?"

The man laughed.

"I mean...I know you told me when we met. I just don't remember."

The woman chucked as well. "It was months ago, and we only met once. My name is Naomi."

"So, I guess you two had 'the talk' huh?" the man asked. So he knew she was going to offer to let her go?

"We did," his wife answered.

"Her answer?"

"Give the poor girl some time to think about it. It's a big decision."

"It is, but I want to know now. I need to know if I need to find myself a different slave. I got an email from a potential one yesterday. She isn't nearly as beautiful, but..."

"Darling, I love you but sometimes you can be impossible. You need to give her time. Now isn't the time for your little games."

Madison felt herself start to speak. She paused, not sure if any noise had even escaped yet. It must have because they were both looking at her.

"I...it's OK Naomi. Thank you for standing up for me. I really appreciate it, but..." She trailed off.

Her Master, Bill -- she would have to remember that name -- gave her one of his stares. "But..."

"I can't believe I am saying this. I guess your speech must have been a good one, Naomi. I...I think I'm ready. I...I don't want out."

"You want to be my slave?"

"I...I think that I do. I am afraid if I go home and think about it I will chicken out, but I know I want this."

"Let me hear you say it."

"I want to be your slave."

"For years?"

"Yes, Master, for years. Your wife said it would be at least a year or two. She had a point, if I am to give this a fair chance it has to be for a while. And if it's for the five years you mentioned...well...that's not my decision anymore. It's not something I guess I have to worry about. I agree to be your slave."

He smiled, a great big smile, still mildly predatory, but not as much as before.

"I would say you won't regret it, but at times you will."

Naomi glared at him. "He isn't totally wrong. Anything new is scary. This will take some adjustment. But I really do think that you need this. I think on the whole it will be very good for you."

"I understand. I'm scared. I'm sure I will frustrate you, but ... I will try. You were right, Naomi, I have always felt like this, and felt bad about it. I...I'm glad I will get a chance to learn about myself, but I still feel awful. I wish I could have done it before I was married."

Naomi looked at her, put her hand on the girl's restrained hand. "I understand. You are a good woman. That's why I like you so much. You owe this to yourself though. And I promise that one way or the other it will all work out."

Madison hoped so, but before she could say so Bill spoke up again.

"So, are we done talking? Can I fuck her again?"

Naomi rolled her eyes.

He laughed. "OK, OK, it's probably too soon anyway."

Bill and his wife released Naomi and let her use the restroom. Then they took her down to the living room, where they discussed what her new life would be like.

They would try not to interfere in her life any more than necessary, but she was to come whenever called. Naomi would take care of any excuses, or at least help her come up with them. From time to time, there might be times where she would be required to take time off of work.

At times her Master would have orders for her for time away from him. He might want her to change how she dressed or kept her hair. It wouldn't be anything that would give her away, or keep her from her husband though.

Madison felt herself getting turned on listening to them talk about the rules. Her feeling switched back to guilt however when Naomi helped her come up with a good way to talk to her husband about putting off having kids, waiting until they were more established.

Still, she felt better having that taken care of, even if she did feel like a horrible person for it.

Before Madison knew it, it was time to go home. She felt far more at peace than she had when she arrived. The couple really did seem nice. She was still scared, but she felt better knowing how she had gotten here.

It was odd, she should have been angry at Naomi for what she had done. But she felt better knowing that the man she was doing these things for wasn't just some random stalker from the Internet. And for some reason, she really did trust the older woman.

Her words had changed something in Madison. She felt bad about what she was doing to her husband, but those feelings she had spent her entire life feeling guilty for suddenly didn't seem so bad. Maybe they were natural, just a part of who she was. It was a liberating thought.

As Madison drove home she felt like a weight she hadn't realized she was carrying had been lifted off of her. It was a strange feeling. She felt almost like she was a stranger, and this was a chance to get to know herself.

She knew this wouldn't be easy. Despite all their talk today she didn't know what this new life would be like -- but she looked forward to finding out.