A Bored Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hm...tell me more...what are you going to do to me?"

"So, you want to be my plaything do you?"

"Oh yes, make me your plaything."

"I don't know. I have high standards. You have the body for it, but what are you willing to do for me?"

"Whatever you want."

"So, I can use your sweet little body anyway I want? You are my little slut? My fuck toy? Will you be my sweet little slave, let me use you any way I see fit?"

The Madison on-screen moaned, squeezing her breasts tightly. She found she remembered this part. It had hurt, but at the same time felt so good. Suddenly she remembered what came next.

"Yes." She saw herself begin to grind her pussy into the wooden chair as she played with her breasts.

"Let me hear you say it." He sounded so matter of fact.

"I'll be your slut, your slave. You can do whatever you want to me. Please, take what you want from me. Make me yours. Use my body." She hadn't meant that. It had just been play. It seemed so different now.

"Oh, Madison, such a tight little body. You know if you make a promise I'll make you live up to it. Such an addicting little body. No man would be able to have that and then let it go again."

Madison still remembered how those words had made her feel. She had never felt so desired.

"Oh yes, make me live up to it. I've worked hard for this body, and now it's yours. Do what you will with it."

"You're my slave?"

"Yes Master, I'm your slave. Your toy."

"That makes me happy. Now hurry up and finish yourself off. And tell me you are my slave forever."

Madison saw herself on the screen, reaching down and playing with her clit like there was no tomorrow. "I'm your slave forever, Master. I'm yours. You own me. Let me please you. Teach me. Teach me how to please you, how to be a good little slave."

And with that, the Madison on-screen squirted all over the chair, the carpet. She still remembered cleaning it up, worried she would miss some and her husband would see it and somehow know what she had done.

The video stopped. "Does that refresh your memory?"

"Yes. I remember. But that was just play. We were just talking dirty."

He looked angry. "You know that's not true. You want this. You are just scared." He switched windows on the computer. She saw an email client, with an email. On it, she saw her husband's email address, some belonging to her friends and coworkers, some she didn't even recognize - and an attachment. The implication was clear.

She tried to speak as he removed his pants. She wanted to agree to fuck him, but only if it meant this was a one-time thing. She couldn't make the words come out. She sat there silently as she took her head and guided it to his cock.

He wrapped his hands in her long hair and then put them behind her head. He began to force her head forward, pressing his cock back into her throat. She felt herself choke for a moment.

"Come on, do it like you mean it," he demanded.

She started moving with his hands. She started using her tongue the way her husband liked it. As she settled into a rhythm she found her mind wandering.

She was scared but not as horrified as she had expected. It wasn't so bad. Her main worries were when this would end, and if she could keep it a secret. What did that say about her? What did the wetness she felt between her legs say about her?

She should feel absolute loathing for herself right now, but somehow she didn't. She felt guilt, horrible guilt. But this wasn't her doing, it wasn't her fault.

Well, it WAS her fault. She had said and done the things that led her here willingly enough, but now...

The older man came in her mouth. She thought he would release her, but he didn't. He left his dick in her mouth as it began to soften.

After a few seconds, he finally pulled out. "Don't you even think of letting a drop of that back out. Swallow it all."

And she did. And suddenly she felt like the slut she had claimed to be.

"Go ahead and get dressed. You can leave, but I expect you back tomorrow after work. You can drop your car off at home, but then I want you to head here immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir", she answered. She had her answer, this wasn't over just yet. She wanted to ask when it might be, but couldn't bring herself to do it.

The man she had just given a blow job, despite not even knowing his name, didn't say another word as she got dressed. When she got her shoes on she hesitated, but the man motioned towards the door.

She left. She ran home, praying no one had seen her leaving, and that she would beat her husband home so she could finish cleaning herself up.

When she arrived home she found that she was in luck. But how long would her luck hold?

Chapter 3

She tried to concentrate on her work but found it impossible. She just stared at her screen, doing nothing -- nothing physical at least. Her mind couldn't quit racing.

She had been a mess all last night. The guilt she felt earlier in the day was nothing next to what she felt when she kissed her husband that night. He was such a nice man. He didn't deserve this.

He was never anything but sweet to her. They had a wonderful relationship. Had she really strayed just because the sex got routine?

She knew she never would have cheated on him, not if given a choice. But thinking back, the things she did on-line -- they weren't exactly things a good wife would have done. They would hurt him if he knew.

And now she was paying for her crimes. She almost felt good about that. She had done this to herself. As wrong as it was, as scared as she was, her eyes had been opened. What had seemed like harmless fun now seemed like something only an awful person would do -- like something a slut would do.

And what bothered her the most was the nagging thought in the back of her head. There was a little voice in there, telling her to just let go, to give in.

It was a horrible voice. It was wrong, of course. What kind of a person would think something like that?

The worst part was knowing that she had been having fantasies like the ones she had shared with this man for most of her life. They had been there for as long as she could remember. But they were like fantasizing about having sex with a famous actor. It was something you thought about, not something you did.

She couldn't take it anymore. She had to know what was going to happen. The sooner it happened the sooner she could stop these thoughts!

It was 20 minutes before she was technically done with work, but she took off early. She drove home slowly, but once there she changed quickly and ran over to see what he had in store for her.

It took him longer to get to the door this time. He opened it and ushered her inside. "You're early. I told you that you needed this. Do you believe me now?"

She didn't know how to answer that. "I...I didn't...wait, how do you know when I get off work?" she asked.

"You would be surprised what I know about you." He chuckled. "I've seen you run by from time to time. The first time I saw you I knew I had to have you. So I did my homework."

What did that mean? Had this man been stalking her? He hadn't pulled her into a van, he had found her on-line. She was sure that she hadn't said anything in those on-line chat rooms that would give away who she was.

His facial expression changed. "OK, enough stalling. I won't punish you this time, because I was dumb enough to let you get away with it. But from now on there will be no speaking until you are naked. The second that door closes, I want it all off. Understood?"

She looked straight down at the floor. "I understand."

"Excuse me?", he sounded angry.

It took her a second to remember. "I understand, Sir."

Once she was naked he led her a few more feet into the kitchen. He guided her to the table and laid her back on it, her long legs dangling off the end.

He took off his clothes and pulled something out of a drawer, a condom. He looked directly into her eyes as he spoke. "This is the last time I will ever use a condom on you, so if you don't want to end up having my baby I suggest you go back on the pill ASAP. I don't care if you tell your husband or not."

FUCK! What was happening? How much did this man know about her??? It sounded like he knew they were trying to have children. And he certainly sounded like he knew she wasn't on the pill. Was she imagining things? Did he just assume a woman her age would be trying to have children?

He must have seen the confusion on her face. The grin on his face as he pushed into her couldn't have meant anything else.

Her mind continued working as he pounded away at her. This wasn't going to be over soon, or he wouldn't have mentioned the pill. What was she going to do? How would she get out of this? How would she keep it a secret?

DAMMIT, why did it feel so GOOD? He wasn't gentle like her husband. The table was uncomfortable. The seam in the table was scratching her back. His thicker cock hurt as it rammed into her.

But dammit, despite it all -- despite her guilt, despite him blackmailing her, possibly ruining her life -- she didn't want him to stop. Maybe he was right. Maybe she did want this. She didn't want it like this, she didn't want to hurt her husband, but..."

She felt him spasm and cum. After he withdrew he took off the condom and handed it to her.

She looked confused.

"What? Don't waste it! I want to see you drink it."

She was horrified. Somehow this was more disgusting than him just cumming in her mouth. She wanted to object. But she knew he would make her do it anyway, so she sat up, held it above her mouth, and stretched it out.

The cum dribbled into her mouth, some of it missing and dripping down her face.

That made him laugh. She was humiliated but was grateful that it seemed like a good-natured laugh. He reached out toward her face. In that brief moment, she thought he was going to wipe it away like a tear. Instead, he smeared it all around her face.

"You look even more beautiful with my cum all over your face." Despite it all, she felt good at being called beautiful. She felt humiliated, but she couldn't help but wonder what she looked like right now.

"Now, since you have behaved so well the past two days I have a surprise for you."

She hesitantly let him take her hand and lead her into the living room. There, she saw the strangest contraption she had ever seen.

She saw what looked like a set of metal pipes stuck together at odd angles. In the middle was a seat. He guided her down into it.

"Lay back", he said matter-of-factly. She looked back and saw a small square and leaned back against it. It wasn't much, but she was only at a 45-degree angle, so it wasn't too uncomfortable.

"Now, give me your leg."

She lifted her leg. The man took it and set her knee on a small metal bar. Her leg was elevated, again at about a 45-degree angle, the leg spread out wide to the side. The bar her leg rested on had another on each side. He put another metal bar on top of those and tightened it there. Her leg was trapped. He then took her foot and did the same to it. It was trapped roughly parallel to the floor.

Then came the other leg.

She was naked with her legs spread about as far apart as they could comfortably go. She couldn't have been more helpless.

Or maybe she could. He proceeded to do the same to her arms. They were pulled apart and put into similar traps behind her.

Here she was, just a mile or so from home, but naked and totally helpless. She couldn't move any part of her body more than an inch or so. He could do whatever he wanted to her now. He could keep her here indefinitely. No one even knew where she was.

And despite all of the fear and all of the guilt, it excited her. How far could she fall in just a couple of days?

He left the room and returned with a large vibrator, which he turned on. "Is this what you need?"

He ran it up and down her sides before lowering it to press against her clit. He left it there for a few seconds before removing it.

He reached forward and pinched her left breast. "I asked you a question."

She knew there was only one answer he would accept.

"Yes Sir, this is what I need." She told herself she didn't mean it, but deep down she was unsure. A part of her was glad he wasn't offering to stop because she didn't know what she would say.

"I'm glad you remembered to call me 'Sir', but while you are restrained I want you to call me 'Master'".

"Yes Master," she said dutifully. There was something about the title that made her feel ... something.

The vibrator returned. While he held it to her pussy his other hand kneaded her breasts. After what might have been a few seconds or several minutes she felt him press himself against her.

His nose touched hers. She could smell his breath, feel it on her face. "Tell me how much you want this, how much you NEED this. Tell me, what are you, girl?"

He just stared into her eyes. She looked back at him, feeling the vibrator on her clit, the discomfort in her limbs. "I am your slave, Master."

His voice sounded lower than normal. He sounded predatory. "You'll do anything I ask you too, won't you?"

"Yes Master," she said. She tried to look down, to break eye contact, but with the restraints wouldn't let her. "Anything."

Why had she added that last part? She had answered, he had seemed to accept it. She didn't need to say anything more.

Did she really care that much about making him happy? After all he was doing to her? She told herself that she was just trying to stay on his good side. It was all just an act. She was just saying what he expected her to.

She felt herself getting close, still staring into this man's eyes. Her breathing gave her away, and he backed the vibrator away and dropped it on the floor, still vibrating intensely.

He continued staring into her eyes as he slipped a finger into her, then another. "Slave Madison, do you want me to stop?"

He asked! Why did he have to ask? She was so close. What should she say?

She felt his fingers moving inside of her. "If you want you can go home. I don't have any plans for you again until this weekend. By then you'll be back on the pill like a good girl, won't you?"

So even if she said no, even if she stopped him, this wasn't over. After everything she had done: the masturbation on camera, the blow job, the intercourse, even drinking his cum out of a condom -- what did it matter? Why say no when she was so close?

"No Master. Please don't stop."

"So I was right, was I? You do need this."

"Yes, Master. I need this."

"So you enjoy being my slave?"

That wasn't what she meant! She wanted this to end, just ... just not right now. Their noses were still touching. It was like his eyes were drilling into her soul. She wanted to close her eyes, but she couldn't make herself do it.

"Yes, Master. I enjoy being your slave." She hadn't meant it, right? I mean, there was no denying she was enjoying herself right this second, but the rest of it was something else entirely.

He surprised her by tilting his head and kissing her deeply. She felt his tongue against hers. She hesitated, and then returned his kiss. She had already gone so far, what did this matter? And it felt...good. This wasn't a kiss from a place of love. This was pure lust, like he wanted to devour her.

He stopped and backed his face away. One hand gripped her firm little breast as he continued fingering her.

"It's just like I said then, isn't it? All those conversations we had. You are mine."

She should have been horrified, but she would be horrified later. Right now she just needed to cum. "Yes, Master. I am yours. I am your slave. You can do whatever you want to me. I can't stop you. You own me. My body is yours, just like you said it would be."

He smiled. It wasn't a kind smile, it was the smile of a hawk that knew its prey couldn't escape. "And what else did I say?"

She knew just what he meant. "That I would be yours forever." She had spent over a week now terrified that it was true, that he would never let her go, that she would never escape. And most of that was thinking he lived halfway across the country.

Since they had met and he had taken her for real, the fear had increased ten times over.

But right this second, it didn't matter. Right now, she would say anything he wanted to get the orgasm she needed. Tomorrow could wait.

"Yes, girl. And you are aren't you?"

"Yes Master," she said without hesitation.

He pinched her nipple. "Good girl. Now, I need you to do me a favor. Do you see that shelf across the room? The one with all the books? The second shelf from the top, next to the red book. Do you see that?"

She looked. She saw what looked like ... was that a camera?

"I've spanked your sweet little ass. I've cum in your mouth. I've come in your tight little pussy. But today is the day you really become my slave. I want you to look right at that camera and beg me to make you my slave."

She was horrified. If she did this, there was truly no way out. He had her.

But then she remembered...he was already blackmailing her. True, this would be even worse, but if she had let herself get into this situation for fear of a video of her masturbating, what more did he need? He had her already. And he made it clear he would call on her again this weekend.

...and she really wanted to cum.

"Master, please make me your slave."

"Do you promise to be a good little slave?"

"Yes, Master, I'll be a good slave. I'll do whatever you want."

"Well of course you will. Slaves don't have a choice."

"I...I don't know what you want me to say."

He laughed. "Just cum for me, slave. Beg me to fuck you. Beg me to make you my slave forever, and cum for me. "

"Please Master, fuck me. Make me cum. Make me your slave."

She felt his fingers speed up, they messaged her inside as his other hand moved and played with her clit. "You are already my slave whether you want to be or not, but I still want to hear you say it. You are mine forever."

"I'm yours forever, Master. I truly am. I don't know how I got here, but for better or worse you own my body. It's yours. I'm yours."

She knew what she was saying was true. She was at his mercy, his slave. He had blackmailed her, but she still could have walked away. She didn't. And now it was too late.

Her breathing grew ragged. It was a struggle to speak. Despite it, she continued. "Master, please. I will be your slave forever. I know I already am. I knew what you wanted. I knew what would happen if I came to your house. I certainly knew the second time, but I came anyway. I know there is nothing more I can offer you, but please, don't ruin my marriage. I'll do whatever you want."

Just as she got that out, she came.

Her Master sighed. He went and turned off the camera before returning to her. "I promise, I won't ruin your life, not unless you make me. If you do your best to be a good slave for me, I promise that you can keep your life."

He sighed again, louder this time. "And I suppose...you might need a light at the end of the tunnel. So I'll make you a deal. If you behave, if you do everything I ask, I'll give you a choice. Five years from now you can leave if you want. But if you decide to stay, it's for life."

She felt hope rising after his first statement, and it welled up in her after the second. Suddenly this didn't seem so bad. She couldn't imagine being a slave for five years, but still...she would get her life back someday!

At least, if she wanted it. But how could she possibly not want out?

"Thank you Master!" she said sincerely.

He looked irritated. "That is only if you meet my exceptions!"

"I understand, Master. I will do my best"

"You had better, or I will still release all these videos. Now, I suppose I should release you huh? Your husband is probably wondering where you are."