A Bored Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time is it?"

"It's 7:15."

SHIT! Her husband always got home by 5:15. What was she going to tell him?

As her Master freed her she decided that she would tell her husband it had been a long day at work and that she had just needed to go for a run and had lost track of time.

Before she left she asked if she could use his restroom and clean up. Honestly, she needed to use the toilet as well.

He refused. He said she should look like what she was, and that a full bladder would remind her who she belonged to on the way home.

On the way out the door, she tried asking one last question.

"Master, may I ask your name?" It seemed like such a small thing.

"You may ask, but I am not going to tell you. You are a smart girl, I'm sure you can figure it out for yourself if you really want to, but it doesn't matter to you. To you, I am just your Master."

"I understand, Master. I could look it up, but I won't. Thank you." Why on earth had she thanked him? What was she thanking him FOR?

"I'll send instructions for this weekend."

She nodded and was out the door.

As soon as she was out of sight she stopped. She spit on her hands and tried to make sure her face was clean. She had no idea what she looked like right now. She would have given anything for a mirror.

The run home was not what she expected. The guilt was awful, but she found herself only feeling bad for her husband, not herself. She couldn't believe it, but if she had been single...this might not have seemed so bad.

She had expected to feel shame about what she had done, how she had acted, what she was becoming, but it just wasn't there. There was only fear and guilt. Fear that her husband would see in her face what she had been up to, that she would hurt him. Guilt for not being true to the man she loved, who treated her like a princess.

The guilt was overwhelming, but it was tinged with an excitement that made the guilt that much worse.

She arrived home. Her husband heard the door and greeted her there. He had guessed from her car and phone being home that she had gone for a run. He didn't seem to notice anything amiss.

She took a shower as he made them dinner. Then, after some TV they cuddled up together in bed. That was what she really needed, someone who loved her, somehow to snuggle up to after a long day.

But if that was true, why had she had these fantasies for so long?

Chapter 4

The rest of the week was a blur. She couldn't concentrate. The guilt wouldn't leave her. At times it was almost unimaginable. The first time had been when she started taking her birth control again. She had no idea when this prescription ran out how she would get more without her husband knowing, but that was a problem for another day.

For now, all she could think about was what was she doing to this poor man. He wanted a child so badly. As far as he knew they were still trying. At some point, she was going to have to convince him to wait.

She was only 24, he only 26. If this man was serious about forcing her to do this for five years, having a child was not an option. There was no way she could play that it wasn't working for that long. Her husband had already talked about going to a fertility clinic.

But in five years, she would be just under 30. That was the age when most people had kids these days. That wouldn't be the end of the world.

When they made love on Friday he did notice that something was wrong, bless him. He thought it was him. In a way it was, but not really.

The entire time they made love, she couldn't stop thinking about this older man forcing himself on her. The guilt was so bad it made her want to scream.

She found herself wishing her husband would do the things this stranger did. Well, maybe that wasn't true. If her husband did those things he wouldn't be the man she fell in love with. Still, she found that she enjoyed how those things made her feel. She wanted to feel them again.

She found herself wanting to go back now -- partially to find out what would happen next, make sure he was serious about the five years, to better understand what they would be like, what he expected.

But more than that, she wanted him to take her mind off the horrible guilt she was feeling. She knew that was horrible, that it was self-defeating. Anything she did there would just make her guilt worse. But while she was there, she would forget. While she was there, she would feel things...humiliating, embarrassing things, scary things, but things she was starting to admit to herself that she craved.

Her Master texted her Friday. It was been short at to the point. "Saturday, 1 pm. Plan to be here for a good 4 hours."

She told her husband she was going to visit a friend that afternoon. It was only afterward that she realized that would mean she would have to take the car. That seemed risky, but there was no other option now.

She took a chance and texted back. "I will be in the car. Can I pull it in your garage?" He had a three-car garage, she hoped he would let her.

It took several hours to get a reply. It came in about midnight, as she was laying in bed trying to sleep.

"Fucking your in your car as a certain appeal to it. I will leave it open. Undress in the garage before you knock on the door."

"Yes Master," she replied before deleting the conversation. How quickly that title had started to feel normal.

The next day she arrived 15 minutes early. She pulled into the garage and closed it. There were windows. They were small and had drapes, but you could see through them. She looked out one, the odds of someone looking at this window were low, but it was a possibility.

She undressed quickly, folding her clothes and putting them on the passenger seat. She knocked on the door.

He didn't answer right away. When he opened the door he was already naked.

"Slave Madison, you are early again. You ARE enjoying yourself, aren't you?"

She didn't think before answering this time. Whether it was true or not, it was what he expected to hear, so why waste time? "Yes, Master."

He eyed her up and down, looking hungry. He put his arm around her and pulled her close. He started running his hands up and down her body. "You really do have just the perfect little body - such long legs, slender but strong, long blond hair, a remarkably tight stomach, perky little tits with those huge nipples, an amazing ass, and that sweet little pussy, so well-groomed, so tight and inviting. But do you know what the best part of you is?"

Madison thought she could feel her insides glowing from all the compliments. "What, Master?"

"That face. That sweet, painfully innocent face. That's what really got me. I had assumed you had a nice little body hiding under those clothes, but what first caught my attention was that face. When I saw it, I knew. I wanted to take that innocent little girl and make her my plaything."

"I don't know why, but that makes it so much more enjoyable, knowing I am going to slowly strip away that innocence...that I am going to mold you into the perfect little slave."

He laughed. "I have changed my mind though, I am too old to fuck you in that little car."

She chuckled. She felt humiliated by the way he talked about using her, taking away her innocence, but despite that, she felt herself getting excited.

"Beg me to spank that perfect little ass," he said matter-of-factly.

"Please Master, spank my little ass." She felt strange. She noticed an odd disappointment with her words. It was like there were more words that wanted to come out, like she wanted to say more.

"That's no good," he said. "Say it like you mean it. It will be worse if you don't."

It was painful, but she decided to just go with the flow, to let herself behave the way this man wanted. The way she was starting to believe she wanted.

She spoke a little louder, let emotion enter her voice. "Please Master, spank your slave. Remind me who I belong to."

She still felt oddly disappointed in her words, but apparently he approved. "Get in the back seat, bend over so that your hands are on the front seat."

She got in the car, but getting in position proved more difficult than she had anticipated. He opened the passenger seat and leaned it back. "Actually, this would probably work better if you got in the front."

She got out of the car, but by the time she had done so, he had noticed her purse and dumped the contents onto the driver's side seat. "What do we have here?"

He started rifling through her belongings. It was a small purse, so there wasn't much there. He ignored the tampon and took her wallet. He pulled out the picture of her and her husband.

"Oh, so this is the husband? What would he think if he saw you now?"

She sat there outside the car, suddenly feeling awful. A few minutes ago she had just been starting to look forward to what was to come. She hated herself for it, but she had been starting to enjoy herself.

"I asked you a question," he said. He didn't sound angry.

"I'm sorry, Master, I thought that was rhetorical. He...he would be horrified. He wouldn't believe it."

He laughed. Suddenly she hated him for that laugh. "He would think it was totally out of character for you huh? I bet a lot of people would."

"Yes, Master. They very much would." Despite her sudden dislike of this man, she found that she still very much wanted him to fuck her. What on earth was wrong with her? Surely it was only because she knew he would anyway, and she wanted to get it over with and get home. Right?

He laughed again. "Well, we both know better don't we?"

"Yes, Master."

He got out of the car with her lipstick in his hand. "I've never seen you wear lipstick. Of course, I guess I usually see you running. But still..."

"No Master. I never wear it. I think I've only ever used it a handful of times. It's not my thing."

He seemed pleased by that. "I knew it. That innocence I love so much. Well then...I'm sure it feels bad being neglected like that. Let's show it a little love."

She puckered her lips but was surprised when he moved his hand lower. He ran it just below her breasts. Was he drawing? No, he was writing. When he finished she looked down. It was hard to read from above, his handwriting wasn't particularly neat. But it was unmistakable. SLAVE.

He stepped back to enjoy his handiwork. He laughed again. "You wanted a reminder of who you belonged to. OK, over the seat."

She stepped into the car and stretched out over the seat. It was rather awkward. Her legs were about the same length as the seat, so her ass was the highest part of her, but with the seat leaning back, there wasn't much of a place for her upper body.

It wasn't a great position for spanking either, as he had to reach into the car and around a bit of the frame to hit her bottom. She felt oddly disappointed and wondered if it would have been easier if he moved to the driver's seat.

Again she wondered what was wrong with her.

When he backed away she moved to get up. "No, wait there," he said.

She bent back over the seat as he went into the house. He was gone for several minutes. She was briefly annoyed, then wondered why she was in a hurry for him to return.

When he came back out, he had a camera and a paddle. He put down the camera and proceeded to paddle her. The spanking had been rather mild due to the awkwardness of it. This wasn't. Her ass started to burn. She lost track of the swats quickly, but it couldn't have been more than 20.

When he stopped she turned to see if she could get up now.

"Smile!" he said with a grin.

She looked back down at the the rear seat.

"No, sweetie, look right at the camera. Let it see that sweet innocent little face and bright red ass."

She looked right at the camera as he took quite a few pictures. When he finally had her stand up he took a few more. Finally, he had her lay on the hood of the car with her legs spread. She complied, not nearly as annoyed as she thought she would be.

She worried about what would happen to these pictures, but he already had more than enough blackmail material to ruin her life. With that being the case she found she almost enjoyed posing for him. She enjoyed someone wanting pictures of her. Was he right all along? Was she a slut?

When he finished, her Master ushered her inside and led her up to his bedroom. There he tied her spread eagle to his bed. She knew what would come next. First, however, several more pictures.

Finally, he crawled onto the bed, fully erect. He rubbed her side with his cock. "You want your Master to fuck you now?"

"Yes Master, please use your slave." Once again she told herself she was only playing the part, but deep inside she doubted.

He laughed out loud. "I knew you needed this. I knew I would tame you, but I never thought it would be so quick. You truly were born to be a slave."

As he entered her, her mind warred with itself. His words seemed so wrong, but they also seemed so true. A good woman wouldn't have looked for someone like this on the computer. A good woman wouldn't have given in so quickly, or at all. A good woman wouldn't have had fantasies so similar to this for most of her life. And most of all, a good woman wouldn't have found being used by this person she didn't even know so addicting.

"Yes, master. I am starting to think you are right."

He stopped momentarily, his grin was more satisfied than any grin she had ever seen.

Just then, the door opened. She looked up, horrified. Into the room walked a tall redhead. She was a few pounds overweight, but strong, and very well endowed. Madison's eyes widened in horror. She thought she would die. What had she gotten herself into?

"I'm so sorry. I ...I didn't mean...I mean, I didn't know..."

"Shut up, bitch. One more word out of you and I'll send every picture and every video I have of you to everyone you know." Oddly he didn't sound as angry as his words suggested.

With that, he started pounding into her with a vengeance. She just looked up at the woman, horrified. But to her shock, the woman didn't look angry. She looked...amused. What was going on? And why did the woman look so oddly familiar?

Her Master's voice brought her out of her trance. "Go ahead, look at her, show her what a little slut you are."

Her eyes must have shown her horror. The woman still looked amused, but now also...it wasn't pity that she saw there, it was something else.

"Tell her what you were just telling me!" he demanded.

She laid there like a deer in headlights. He repeated himself.

The woman piped up. "Darling, you just threatened her within an inch of her life if she spoke."

He laughed, suddenly sounding good-natured again. This was an interesting relationship they had. "You may speak. Tell her what you just told me."

She had trouble speaking. "Master said...he said that I was born to be a slave. I said I was starting to think he was right."

The man turned back and looked at her, looking very pleased with himself.

"Great, now see what you've done? This is going to go straight to his head."

Her Master laughed, "Well, she certainly goes straight to this head." With that, he gave her one particularly violent thrust before continuing.

The woman laughed. Before long the older man had cum. He stayed on top of her for a few seconds and then got up. "That's a good little slave" was all he said before leaving the room, leaving her alone with this woman.

Madison spoke up. "I...I'm sorry. I didn't know he was...I mean, I don't really know what's going on here. Are you two...?"

"We're married," said the statuesque woman. She didn't sound angry, but Madison was still horrified. The older woman went on. "Don't worry, I know he kind of coerced you into this. Normally I wouldn't condone that, but...well...I should probably start at the beginning huh?"

"If you wouldn't mind. I mean, thank you for not being angry. I'm just ... very confused right now".

The older woman laughed, it seemed good-natured. "I owe you an apology. Do you remember volunteering at a food drive a few months ago? Staying late after everyone left...spending hours talking to a very nosy woman?"

She suddenly remembered. "I knew you looked familiar! You seemed so nice. Everyone there loved you. I had hoped we would keep in touch."

Madison felt so stupid. She had liked this woman enough to offer to stay and help her straighten up and get everything ready for the next day. They had ended up talking half the night. Before long it was girl talk. The woman had been a bit pushy, but she had been glad for it. It gave her a chance to finally open up to someone.

"I told you everything, didn't I? Every fantasy I ever had. You are the only person I've ever told."

"Well, I am flattered." She looked genuine. "And I told my husband. He happened to be looking for a new slave. I knew it would take time, but I assured him you would be worth waiting for."

"Wait, he has had slaves before? And you are OK with that? You...you actually set this up?" Madison was dumbfounded.

"Yes, Madison, I set this up. I got your contact information that night. I know he said he saw you in a chat room, but he got your information from me. I'm sorry, are you angry?"

She thought for a minute. "I...I feel like I should be. I mean, he blackmailed me, and you helped him do it. That's not legal."

The woman suddenly looked serious. "You are right. He shouldn't have done that. I'll be honest, he told me about it. And I knew you needed the encouragement. Still, I wouldn't have let him go through with it. I wouldn't have let him do anything to ruin your life or your reputation."

Madison didn't know what to think. "You mean...I didn't have to...I had a choice? And I did this to myself?"

"Madison, let me explain something to you. That was quite a heart to heart we had that night. I knew I understood you. I knew how badly you wanted this, and I knew you would never let yourself experience it."

"You see, it's almost like being gay. I have several friends who spent most of their lives in denial, afraid to admit who they are. They thought being gay was wrong, like it was evil. So they spent their lives alone, or some married someone of the opposite gender just because it was expended of them."

"I know you love your husband. I love mine too. But we are both very dominant. We both like owning submissives and slaves. So we love each other, but we can't fulfill that need for each other. We both need someone else to make us complete."

"So we came to an agreement. We can each have one outside lover. They have to be clean and sane. We don't really have veto power over the other's choice, but we do all have to get along or it just wouldn't work out."

"After our talk, I felt like I knew you. I had no doubt that needed this but would never get to experience it. I felt bad. And I knew beyond any doubt he would love you. And honestly, I liked you a great deal myself."

The woman must have seen the look in Madison's eyes. "Don't worry, I'm straight. But I enjoyed our time together, and I wanted to keep in touch, but ... instead, we hatched this plan."

"We took a big chance on you. You are right, what we did wasn't completely legitimate. You could probably get us in trouble if you wanted to. But you are here now, and I hope you won't do that."

"I know he talked you into this, but you have a choice. You can go now, and I promise you will never hear from either of us again. You can also decide to stay. If you do stay, I hope that you and I will be good friends. I promise I will always be here for you if you need to talk. The odds are from time to time you will need someone to talk to about what is happening and your feelings about them."

It was too much to take in. Madison just sat in silence until it got awkward. Finally, she spoke. "To answer your earlier question: I was going to say yes, I am mad. But I don't think I am. I feel like I should be. I feel like part of me wants to be, but..."