A Bowsette Cosplay

Story Info
Max's alter ego Roxy comes out of preparing for a Cosplay.
23.6k words
4.8
24.7k
54

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The following story is completely fictional. It is a fantasy of my own making. I secretly cross-dress when I find time when I'm home alone, but no one who knows me would even guess that to be the truth. There is a good deal of story and build up before any smut.)

My wife and I are big nerds that love to craft which means we have had some amazing cosplay experiences. Between the two of us and our complementing skills, there's little we've been able to accomplish. I'm the one that has always been on the nerdier side of life, but during our marriage she has become a little nerdier every year. For our Cosplays, one of us usually thinks of different characters to cosplay and we work together on the builds, both of us really get into whatever character we're dressing as. Being someone or something else always gives us the freedom to let loose and try new things.

It was me that suggested our costumes for the convention this story is about. It started like any other cosplay build, a conversation, this time over dinner one night when I asked Daisy if she had heard of the phenomenon sweeping the internet called Bowsette. She had not so I launched into an explanation about the Super Crown in the Mario game and how one internet artist created a comic strip in which Bowser put on the Super Crown. We spent the rest of that night looking online at a lot of artwork.

"As you can see, it's become very popular and could be a lot of fun for us to cosplay as Mario and Bowsette."

"It definitely looks like fun," she agreed. "There's a lot of similarities in this art and some differences. A couple things that change are her hair color from blonde to red and whether or not she has a tail."

"Well personally I think the tail is great and would be a lot of fun to build along with the horns. We already have fangs from our Buffy and Angel cosplay, the shell on her back would be a simple backpack conversion and a handy place to keep an emergency repair kit."

"Good thinking, I'll handle the dress and jewelry. The tail, horns, and shell are up to you with all the foam and wire work. Most of the art seems to have her being blonde but enough to justify going with red hair, what's your opinion?"

My reply was pretty simple, "Well a blonde version would be cute, but a red head just seems more powerful and sexy."

"You would make a hot redhead but your beautiful blue eyes would be amazing with the blonde version."

"Uh did you say 'I' would make a hot redhead?"

"Uh yeah, Bowsette is a female version of a male character. Why not dress as her? Besides if we're doing Mario and Bowsette, Bowsette is taller than Mario and you're taller than me."

"You have a couple good points, but I'm clearly missing a couple large assets that will be required." I said, giving my chest a squeeze.

"Max, you've gone from talking about creating a tail to saying you can't do it because you don't have boobs." Daisy grinned as she shook her head, "Boobs will be easier than a tail, crossdressers do it all the time."

I put my hands up in surrender, "Alright you got me, we've got some work to do."

This project turned out to be one of the most collaborative creations ever. Daisy had ordered a strapless bodysuit as a base for the dress she was making for me to match Bowsette's strapless dress. The only problem I saw was the bulge my cock caused. This led to an afternoon spent watching instructional videos on how to tuck, really the internet can teach you anything. It felt awkward and uncomfortable at first, probably because I was getting turned on by grabbing my cock and moving it around trying to put it in position.

"A little bit of practice will help, you really need to get it looking right because the skirt of your dress is going to have a large slit right in the middle. If you can't get that under control it will show." The reality of this project was beginning to dawn on me as she measured my waist and we discussed practicing the tucking.

"This body suit does a pretty good job of shrinking your waist and giving you a female form but you need to start changing your workouts so that you can better match Bowsette's body. Trim your waist and build that booty baby!" She taunted me as she slapped my ass.

I groaned deeply, "Fine, I'll change some of my routines. Less bench pressing and more squats."

"One more thing, your voice is too deep. You need to practice making it more female."

I've done voices before, it's actually something I enjoy doing. But the only time I've done female voices is when reading to my niece and nephew. Those voices I've always done with a faked high pitched voice. This was going to take some work. I pulled up some video clips of some actresses with a deeper voice to watch and listen to interviews of them while I worked on the tail. A week of working on it and I had finished work on the tail as well as I had my voice figured out and was routinely practicing.

My basement gym also took on some changes. I taped new workout pages to the walls and was following them which was slowly changing my body shape. Some of the new routines took some getting used to and I was thankful for my own gym at home. I've always enjoyed being able to work out at home because I can be in just my shorts, but now I was really appreciating it. I don't think I had ever seen a guy doing some of the lifts I was doing and being able to do them at home was a relief. After the first time with the new routines I felt sore in areas I hadn't felt sore in before.

With the tail completed I began attaching it to the body suit. Daisy and I really had to start working together at this point so that the skirt would have the appropriate space to allow the tail to seamlessly poke out. The real snag was a literal snag, I had made the tail spikes too sharp and they were snagging on the skirt. In the end the solution was to round the tips a little bit. The wig arrived before I could finish the horns, but it allowed me to integrate the horns directly into the wig's base which gave them the appearance of coming from my head with the horns poking through the hair. Daisy was the one who made the Super Crown and I was able to attach it to the wig as well which meant there would be no risk of it slipping off.

She was also the one who found and ordered the breast forms for me. The day they arrived she waited for me to get home from work to open them together. I was impressed by how realistic they looked and felt in my hands, the company she had ordered them from was able to use a picture to get a close match to my skin tone. Included in the order was a supply of adhesive and instructions on how to properly apply and remove them. This was the day I started to shave my chest, a new experience at the time that quickly became routine.

Not only did the forms look and feel real to the touch, the weight of their large size was also realistic. By noon of the first day wearing them I interrupted Daisy's work on my dress. "Hey, weird question for you." Giving my fake boobs a squeeze through my T-shirt, "My boobs are super heavy, any tips?"

She giggled, "Yeah put on a bra. You can borrow one of mine." She stood up from her work and started walking my way. "Besides the fake tits on those are poking out and a bra will help with that too." Daisy led me to our room and lent me a few of her, what she calls, boring bras, just plain white ones.

We spent the next few weekends at home working on the project. In order to get used to my body modifications I spent the entire time at home with the breast forms on and my cock tucked. The only time I untucked was when I would work out, there was no way I was going to work out all taped up. It was during my first weekend workout after the breast forms arrived that I needed to ask Daisy for help again.

We were working out together and I was going through my aerobic routine giving it my best effort before I stopped and vented, "Now my boobs are bouncing too much even though I'm wearing one of your bras."

Daisy dropped her weights and started laughing so hard, it took her for what felt like forever to calm down a little and gasped, "You probably need to wear a sports bra for working out. Again you can borrow one of mine, maybe we need to start thinking about getting you some of your own."

"Not at the price they charge for those things. I'll just borrow yours until after the convention when things return to normal."

"Fine but I have them color coordinated with the leggings I wear with them." She got a wicked grin and added, "You will need to keep the sets together and the best way to do that is if you wear the leggings with the sports bra."

"You're getting too much pleasure out of this but fine, it can't be that different than wearing leggings for cold weather running."

It was different, for one they weren't mine. Secondly these had a stitch in the seam of the butt crack designed to magnify the appearance of the wearer's ass. But they did have pockets which was nice. With my tan skin, dressed in leggings and a sports bra I kind of felt like a stereotypical gym girl. And I understood a little of why they dressed that way when I saw how good my ass looked, it felt good to look so good. They, however, don't have the bulge that the leggings were making very obvious I had clearly outlined.

Over the time of working out, reshaping my body and wearing the breast forms all weekend while working on our costumes I became more and more comfortable with my new shape even adapting my voice became second nature whenever I would put everything on and tuck. The only problem I continued to have was that I had tried tucking with tape and it wasn't comfortable and sometimes removing it hurt. So Daisy looked online and bought me a gaff to wear. It was an impressive unit, it not only covered my cock but when I was tucked into it there was a slight camel toe imitated by some foam.

It was so effective and mostly comfortable that I sometimes forgot I was wearing it. It became a bit more uncomfortable when I got turned on by the woman in the mirror. This was when I realized how much I had changed my body for the cosplay and how I realized that the gaff not only held everything in place but it kept everything from growing by restricting how much room there was to expand into.

After a few weekends I had gotten so used to having breasts, being tucked while wearing the gaff that I left the house one afternoon for a supply run without realizing that I was still wearing them, dressed simply in jeans, a white T-shirt, and a ball cap. At the craft store there was a mirror hanging at the end of the paint aisle, one of those that's supposed to help prevent shoplifting, this was the first time I realized how I looked out in public. "Shit" I mumbled to myself, my black bra was even a little visible through my shirt. I not only noticed how I looked, but I also could see a guy walking behind me checking out my ass.

I quickly grabbed what I needed, mumbled a quick "Hello" and made for the check out hoping they didn't want to check my ID when I used my credit card. I was saved from the embarrassment as the cashier was just trying to get through the line quickly, ending our transaction with a quick, "Have a nice day Ma'am."

Daisy thought it was hilarious when I told her and teased, "Well you are very cute, these weekends with you dressing up have me questioning my own sexuality. But maybe next time you go out I'll go with you and do the shopping." She pulled me close and kissed me holding my hip in one hand and the side of my head with the other. "Now let's get back to work baby, we're almost done."

That night we stayed up late finishing the final touches. We were so tired that we collapsed into bed without getting changed. I got up to pee in the middle of the night. Remembering that I was still tucked and gaffed I sat down like I had become used to over the last few weekends of practice. I stripped out of my clothes, grabbed some PJs out of the clean laundry basket, and changed in the dark before slipping back into bed.

I was sitting at the kitchen table coming out of my sleepy daze while enjoying a cup of coffee when my wife came down, "Good Morning Beautiful." I greeted her as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

She took one look at me and smirked saying "Good morning yourself cutie, nice PJs."

This was the first time I looked down and realized that in the dark I had grabbed a pair of her pajamas, her Disney Princess set to be specific. There I sat with an assortment of princesses on my pink pants and a soft gray shirt with the phrase "If The Tiara Fits" printed on my chest. "Sorry, I didn't realize they were yours when I got dressed in the dark. I'll go get changed."

I started to get up when she said, "Don't worry, I don't mind, besides I think it's cute. You've also been changing your personality just a little more every time you put everything on. It's like you're embracing the idea of being a princess now that your costume is ready."

"Ah excuse me, King Koopa would be a Queen with the Super Crown not a princess."

"Oh I'm sorry My Lady." Daisy curtsied as she taunted. "But I do have a question for you about our costumes."

"Alright, what do you want to know?"

"Well my Mario costume was easy enough to make by modifying a Halloween Costume I bought, but seeing your dress finished and hanging on the mannequin has me a little jealous of how cute it is. What do you think about me going as Princess Peach instead?"

I sat there thinking for a moment while I sipped some coffee. "Well we do have a little while until the convention. One condition, since Bowser is so caught up in capturing Peach you're going to need to be my captive."

I could see the excitement in her eyes, "I'm so glad you said yes, I already started work on a Peach dress for myself because I wanted one so bad. We already have some chains from last year, all I would need to do is make another spiked choker for them to attach to and for me to wear. It won't be hard, the choker I made for you was super easy to make."

When she said that she had started working on a Peach dress she was making an understatement. She had nearly finished the dress already and only needed a few more things to finish it. "Max I need to pick up a few more things to finish up here, do you want to go out with me? I was thinking we could get what I need and then grab some dinner, you know make a date out of it."

"Do you mind if I change out of my female gear first?"

"If you're going to go to the con dressed up as Bowsette you might as well get used to going out looking like a woman. Besides, you've done it once already."

"Fine I'll stay dressed like this, let's get going."

"Hey, wait, if we're going to make a date out of this we need to get dressed up."

I rolled my eyes at her "Really?"

"Yes really, now follow me."

She led me up to our bedroom and into her closet so she could pick out our outfits. She pulled out a burgundy skirt, a white blouse, black tights, and the black knee high boots from my Bowsette costume. "These should be your size, and you need to practice walking in these. If you want we have some wigs in the costume storage you could wear too."

I took everything she gave me and got changed. I felt a bit of a thrill when I rolled the tights up my legs and felt the smooth cool sensation in my legs. I'd worn tights before for different costumes but this was the first time wearing them with shaven legs. I could feel more of the skirt as I pulled it up than I thought I would have and enjoyed that feeling as well. When I had the skirt around my waist I gave my hips a wiggle and was amused by the sway of the skirt.

With the blouse and boots on I was feeling almost cute, it was seeing myself this way that motivated me to follow Daisy's advice and grabbed a long brown wig to wear. Walking was difficult at first with the raised heel but I adapted to them quickly enough.

I sat at my wife's dressing table fixing the wig in position and brushing it into a flowing style. Looking down, my eye caught the light reflecting off her original wedding band. I had bought her a new ring a few years ago. Out of curiosity I pulled off my wedding band and tried it on, it was a bit tight but it fit. I was holding my hand out looking at it when I heard my wife behind me.

"It looks good on you, and I also have to say that you look cute. If you stay there I can do your makeup." Seeing the look on my face she added, "Nothing major, just some basics. Seriously you're being so weird about this, you had no problem with makeup dressing up as Fjord."

"Because I don't actually have green skin, this feels different. But maybe I just need to think of it as getting into character."

"That's the spirit, if this is going to be a character what should I call you?" After I consented she sat in front of me brushing my cheeks, applying some eyeliner and a little mascara. My eyelashes are naturally long so she didn't need to do much there.

"Well the easy answer is Maxine, but I think I want something different." As she worked I checked out her outfit. She wore a black top and jeans with a brown fleece jacket, her brown heels matched her jacket. Her blonde hair spilled onto her shoulders and flowed as she worked on my makeup.

"Purse your lips." She applied some lip gloss to my lips then leaned in and kissed me. As our lips parted she said, "I always wondered what it would be like kissing another woman. I like it. How about Roxy? I think it fits and it keeps the x in your name but is still different."

I didn't know how to respond and just followed her as she got up and left the room. "I should probably be the one to drive, your license doesn't match your current look." We got into the car and left for the craft store. As she drove my wife looked over at me with a smile, "You do make a very beautiful woman, Roxy. Don't sit like that though you need to keep your legs together in a skirt."

"Yes Dear." I replied, closing my legs and hooking one foot behind the other.

As much time as we have spent at the craft store we knew where we needed to go to get what she needed so it didn't take long and we were on our way to get dinner. When we arrived we only had to wait a couple minutes for a table. We placed our order and leaned close as we chatted. When our waitress returned with our drinks she said, "I hate to interrupt you ladies but there's a couple of guys at the bar that would like to pay for your drinks and possibly join you."

I must have looked like a deer in the headlights because my wife giggled as she replied, "Please let them know that we appreciate the offer but we're on a date and don't want the extra company." We watched as she walked up to the bar and gave the message to a pair of guys that had barely taken their eyes off of us. We both laughed as we watched their faces as the waitress passed along the message turning from disappointment to confusion then grinning with arousal.

"Those guys aren't going to be picturing us together all night tonight." I said with a giggle of my own.

"I told you that you make a beautiful woman, why else would we get a couple of guys trying to hit on us."

"I think it's you more than me." As I spoke I leaned in and kissed her. Hearing a crash we looked up to see that one of the two guys had spilled his drink on his lap and we both enjoyed some laughter at his expense, the rest of the meal was pretty uneventful comparatively, but we slowly sat closer and closer sharing more kisses. The drive home however was a completely different story, my wife kept one hand on the wheel as she drove but her other hand kept roaming up my legs under my skirt. I leaned back, spread my legs and enjoyed the sensation of her touch on my sensitive skin.

"Not that I mind, but what's gotten into you?"

"I don't know the last few weekends you've gotten so comfortable dressing as a woman and putting your outfit together, doing your makeup, and watching your ass as you walked in those heeled boots got me all turned on. Then those guys checking us out got me thinking about how hot you are as a woman. I never experimented like that in college and have always been a little curious, now I have a beautiful wife to be with."