A Bowsette Cosplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't hold back anymore and moaned as I came, flooding her mouth with my cum. But she didn't stop sucking me or fucking my ass with her fingers until my cock stopped pulsing and she drained me. And only then because I lifted my dress and pulled her up to me, she put my cock back into my panties and straightened them before standing. I could still taste my cum as I kissed her before bending her over onto the bed and flipping the skirts of her dress.

I took in the sight of her beautiful ass covered by her pink lace panties, nylons that rose to mid thigh, and heels all surrounded by her billowing skirts. I slapped that wonderful ass as I said, "That was wonderful princess, as any good Queen should, I'll give you your reward."

I knelt behind her sliding her panties off as I did and enjoyed the sight of her skin turning slightly red where I had just spanked her. I kissed the reddening spot as I tossed the panties aside, my lips didn't leave her as I trailed my fingers up her legs to tease her pussy. I was delighted to find she was already wet and slid a finger into her as my lips made their way to join my fingers.

I breathed in the scent of her while I licked and fingered her, I continued to finger her as my tongue traced her wet pussy lips and trailed up to teasing her asshole. My tongue traced around and darted across it before slipping in a little at a time. My fingers teasing her pussy were replaced by the fingers from my other hand and I slid a slick finger into her ass.

I built up slowly to three fingers in her ass as she had done with me as I continued to finger her pussy. Before long she was moaning as I fingered her ass and pussy in sync, my lips and tongue were in constant contact with her body. Between her moans, her scent, and the knowledge of the pleasure I was giving her I could feel my cock growing hard. When I heard her cry out in delight and felt her body quake as her orgasm hit her.

After pulling my fingers out of her, I moved the bunching of my skirt out of my way and stood up behind her. With a bit of fumbling I was able to remove my skirt and petticoats and drop them to the floor, I left my tail and corset on but pulled off my panties freeing my engorged cock I enjoyed the free feeling before stepping closer to her, my legs around her legs as I slid my cock into her wet pussy enjoying the sensation of her soft walls wrapping around my hard shaft.

The sound of skin slapping filled the room as I grabbed her by the hips and fucked her. As I looked down I could see my fake boobs jiggling in their corset with each thrust, Daisy gripping the sheets of the bed and moaning into them. With my hand on her hips I slowly shifted so that my thumbs could slide into her ass and I fucked her ass with them as my cock filled her pussy.

Daisy's moans in pleasure were muffled slightly by the sheets on the bed.

"That's right Princess you know you want this. You want your Queen to fuck you like she owns you!"

Daisy began punching the bed and screaming in pleasure into the sheets as she involuntarily responded to the orgasm she was feeling.

"That's right Princess cum for me," I managed to breathe out, "Cum for me while I fill you with my own cum."

My cock pulsed as I came filling her and feeling her pussy squeeze every last drop out of me. I rode her through the entire experience before pulling out of her, letting her ass go and laying beside her, the two of us catching our breath.

When she finally settled down, Daisy put her hand on the side of my face and kissed me, "That was amazing!" Then she rolled into my arms where we continued to lay sideways on the bed, legs hanging off. It was an hour or so later that she woke me up, we had both dozed off. "Let's get cleaned up and into bed."

Cleaning up took a little while as our costumes were a wonderful mess. But eventually after removing our makeup, showering, and getting changed we both crawled in exhausted.

The next day we slept in and enjoyed the remainder of the convention. We were able to get some pictures with props from our favorite shows and movies but compared to the day before it was pretty uneventful as was the drive home.

When we got home I changed back to being Max after we unpacked and got everything put away. Over the next couple of weeks while I got my work done I continued to work on a personal project that I had been working on since the announcement of working from home. It was while working on this pet project that I felt Daisy leaning over my shoulder, "That's a nice looking place, at least as far as I can tell."

"Glad you like it, I've been working on designs for our future home."

"Really?" she asked with a bit of excitement in her voice.

"Yeah really, we talked about moving somewhere with a lower cost of living, so why not build? Nothing too fancy but if you look here you can see the tower library room we always talked about having. And underneath the library in the basement is the gaming room, I even have built in storage along the walls for minifigures."

"I like how big the closets in the master bedroom are, it looks like we could almost fit our costumes in there on top of our regular clothes." as she said this Daisy traced the lines that indicated the massive closets between the master bedroom and master bathroom.

"Yeah, but if you look over here you'll see our craft room has an attached storage room with hanging units for our costumes and shelves for our supplies."

"So why are the 'his and hers' closets both so big? I've seen some of the plans you've worked on with a larger and a smaller closet. If it's not for the costumes, then why two large closets?"

"I may not have a large amount of clothes but I have a feeling that Roxy's wardrobe will be growing and it's all got to go somewhere." I meekly said.

"I was starting to wonder if Roxy was going to come back now that the convention is over, I've kind of missed her."

"She'll be back, I just needed a little bit of Max time. But now that I know so much about my other side I can't put her away. I actually was a little bit nervous that you might not want her back."

"I love you as Max and I love you as Roxy, you two are just different sides of the same coin. Max is the careful planner and Roxy is the one more willing to try new things and let go of her inhibitions. Which I know has given you new pleasures." As she said the last line she gave my ass a squeeze.

"Speaking of that, it's something I believe I would enjoy as either Roxy or Max. It really did feel good." I blushed a little as I admitted this but there was no denying that I liked it.

Daisy nibbled my ear gently as she said, "Glad to hear it because I bought you a little surprise that should be here by the end of the week. Want to plan a date night Friday night?"

"Sure, any hint besides what you've already given?"

"Oh no, I've given that mind of yours plenty to go on. But I do want to ask, should I expect Roxy or Max to be joining me on the date?"

"Why don't you plan on a shopping date with Roxy, I'm going to need to grow my wardrobe. I love the fancy dresses I have, but I need more everyday clothes. Aside from the few things we got on that one trip, Roxy has been wearing a lot of Max's things."

Her smile lit up her face, "It's a date then, but since we'll be shopping plan on wearing something simple, how about the summer dresses we got last time? We'll match and it'll be easier to try on a lot of different things."

Between work and my personal project the week flew by, but I got plenty done. I hit send on the last file due for the week early Friday afternoon so I treated myself to a long bath after I showered and shaved. The feeling of the smooth skin of your legs soaking in bath oils sliding across each other as you shift and move in the tub is amazing, but as much as I enjoyed it I did eventually have to get out and get ready.

I was in our bedroom finishing up on the final touches when Daisy came in ready to go as well. Placing one hand on my cheek she kissed me, "Hey gorgeous it's good to see you again."

"I'm back now, and ready to go."

Daisy looked me over, "Well almost ready to go, there's just one last little thing you need." Out of her purse she pulled out a small pink rubber item that took me a moment to realize was a butt plug. "Turn around and bend over." She said with a grin.

I was slow to respond, a little bit in shock, so she grabbed me by the waist and turned me around before gently pushing so I would bend over like she said to. I felt her flip my skirt up and pull my panties and gaff down. I heard a plastic click and something squirting before I felt the tip of a lubricated butt plug gently push into my ass. It slid in pretty easily, it wasn't too big, and once it was in Daisy put my gaff, panties and dress back in place.

"So was that the surprise you were talking about?"

"Part of it, consider it a warm up. Now let's go have some fun."

First stop was Tips and Toes to see Lisa and Emily again. We shared pictures of the convention with them as they worked on our fingers and toes. They gushed and complemented the costumes, they also complimented my makeup which I credited to them. When it came time for nail polish I declined at first because I was wearing shoes. "Nonsense." Lisa said, "even if they're not seen, always paint them if anything just for you."

I figured she knew what she was talking about and went with the violet again. Once our polish was dry we exchanged hugs before heading on our way. Over the next few hours I had a wonderful time shopping. Max isn't big on shopping; it's get in, get what you need and get out. But as Roxy I found myself wandering checking out the different colors and patterns. I forgot about the butt plug for the most part, well except for when we were trying on outfits and Daisy would grab my ass and intentionally give it a bump. Not that I complained about it, those little bumps and wiggles felt pretty good.

As we neared the end of the shopping we were back in a changing room one last time. We had found some beautiful dresses and were sharing a changing room, down to just our bras and panties when Daisy wrapped her hand around me, grabbed my ass and with the other hand took the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. Breaking the kiss she whispered, "You've been wearing this for a while now." She teased the butt plug giving it a wiggle, "I think it's time to swap it for another one. Turn around and bend over."

This time I turned on my own accord with her hands wrapped around me. I bent at the waist and placed my hands on the bench nearby where our purses rested. I watched as Daisy pulled a second larger butt plug out of her purse, this one was metallic looking with a fake gem in the base. Out of her purse she also drew a small container of lube which I heard her open and apply to the new plug.

As the little pink one slid out of me I wondered how much bigger the new one would feel. I didn't have to wonder long as I felt the cool metal press between the cheeks of my ass then into me. I felt it stretch me, nearly to the point of being slightly painful before popping completely into me. Daisy put the pink plug in a little bag she had brought then into her purse.

The dresses we tried on did look good on us but I hardly paid attention. This new plug was much larger and I was trying to get used to it. I could feel it the entire time we changed back into our own clothes, as we paid for everything, during the walk to the car, the entire car ride to the restaurant.

Once seated at our table I kept shifting in my seat. "Are you all right?" Daisy asked.

"Fine, I just can't find a comfortable position where I can forget about this plug."

She licked her lips, "That's the point of it, to know it's there and feel it." Then with a genuine look of concern added, "If it's a problem you can always take it out, I want you to enjoy yourself."

"It feels fine, good in fact, just distracting. And with it constantly bumping my prostate I'm in a constant state of arousal."

"That's the point silly, just enjoy it."

I didn't get to the point where I forgot about the second plug but I did get used to the feeling of my ass being filled by it, I did enjoy the feeling which helped. By the time we finished dessert I found myself shifting slightly in my seat again, as I explained to Daisy when she noticed this time it was to enjoy the feeling of the plug moving around.

"Roxy, you really are enjoying it, you horny girl. Just wait until I get you home, that's when the fun really begins."

During the drive home Daisy had one hand on the wheel and one hand playing with my butt plug. I sat there, legs spread, leaning back and enjoying myself. I knew if it wasn't for the constraints of the gaff I would have been rock hard. Even so I could feel that I was leaking precum like crazy. When we got home Daisy raced inside suddenly leaving me in the car by myself.

A little bit dazed I walked inside and made my way to our bedroom. When I entered the bedroom I didn't see her but I did see the black teddy and panties from our first date night as Daisy and Roxy and I got her meaning. I pulled off my dress, unclasped and removed my bra before removing my panties. I paused for a moment before deciding to just free my cock and took off the gaff. Once free it grew but wasn't as big and hard as I thought it would have been but it was growing and sensitive. The lace of my panties felt amazing wrapping around my shaft and as I pulled on the teddy I could feel it brushing over my panties.

I smiled down at my pretty toes glad I had gotten them done and then thought back to the night that Daisy impersonated me after I left the teddy on the floor and got into position laying on my side at the end of the bed as she had that night.

I had just gotten in place when the door to the bathroom opened and Daisy stepped out, wearing my blue button up with the snaps and a pair of my dress pants. In her best imitation of a deep voice she said, "Looking good Roxy. It's been a while since the two of us hooked up so Daisy let me have the night with you."

I busted up laughing and took a moment to regain control before I was able to adapt to the situation. "You really missed an amazing weekend. Not only was the convention so much fun, but Daisy and I fucked each other until neither one of us could walk."

"Yeah I know." she said in her deep voice.

"Of course. You know I had so much fun with Daisy that weekend that it's only fair that I get to have some fun with you." As I spoke I sat up and got off the bed walking over to her. When I stood in front of her, I grabbed her shirt and pulled it out of her pants before ripping it open releasing the snaps. I was treated to the sight of her bare chest only barely covered by the shirt.

"Ok, you weren't lying, that is amazing, I do love doing that."

Daisy gave me a grin, "I know right."

Holding the collar of her shirt I leaned a little bit down so we could kiss. I darted my tongue into her mouth. I felt her hand rubbing my now completely hard cock through the lace of my panties, "Someone is clearly enjoying herself." she whispered against my lips, "Of course so am I."

I glanced down and noticed a slight bulge in her pants, curiosity took over and as we continued to kiss I opened her pants and reached in, where I found a hard shaft. I paused for a moment before stroking down feeling the shape of a cock underneath what had to be a pair of my boxers, textured and shaped like a real one. I could feel Daisy stroking my own cock in the same motion I was making, starting to put together that this must have been the surprise she had been talking about. In that instant I made the choice to keep going, "You sure do feel like you're enjoying yourself." I whispered against her lips.

I broke off our kiss, slid my hand from the collar of her shirt, down her chest to join the other hand. As I slid my hand down I slowly knelt in front of her. Now on my knees I pulled her pants and boxers down, freeing her cock. I examined her cock, it was smaller than mine and attached to a harness on her hips. From what I could tell the harness also had something pressed into her pussy that would move in relation to her cock moving.

With both hands I began stroking her shaft while looking up at her. She had a look I had never seen before, almost like I could see possessiveness in her eyes. I looked back at what I was doing and could tell for certain that moving the cock while I stroked it was causing the part inside of her to move. I stroked a little faster knowing this, here I was kneeling on the ground stroking a cock pointing at my face.

I knew what I was going to do next and worked up the nerve to stick out my tongue to tease the tip of her cock. I licked it until the tip of her cock was slick with my saliva, I started working the whole thing into my mouth slowly taking in more and more but continuing to stroke what of her shaft I couldn't quite fit yet. I could feel Daisy start to play with my hair as I sucked her cock.

I was getting used to the size of her cock in my mouth and was becoming more aggressive with my stroking and the bobbing of my head taking in as much as I could. I had a flash of memory of the night Daisy played the role of Roxy and figured "What the hell, I might as well get into this as much as she did. With a slick pop and a gasp I said, "Grab my hair and use my mouth."

I felt her hand stroke my hair before she took a handful of my wig and slowly moved my head down and up her cock. As always I had secured my wig tightly and wasn't worried about it coming off as Daisy became more forceful in handling me. As she used my mouth I slipped a hand into her harness feeling her pussy was dripping around the dildo sliding into her attached to the harness. With a finger I teased her clit, I could hear her moaning so I continued.

I don't know if it was me teasing her clit, the dildo inside of her, or the fact that she was face fucking me like I did to her once before. But I saw her legs shaking and heard her moan, "I'm going to cum."

She stopped moving my head with her hand but I didn't stop sucking her cock until she gently brushed my cheeks with her hand guiding me up. I stood up as she pulled me close and kissed me. As we kissed I stroked her slick cock and she rubbed mine through my panties. "You must have really enjoyed that, you're leaking precum like crazy."

In response I led her to the bed pulling her gently by her cock. She kicked her pants and boxers off with her first steps and followed happily. I figured she had planned to do it anyway and I was lost in desire, so as we reached the bed I turned around and bent over the edge of the bed, feet on the floor, chest on the bed. "Now I want that big cock in my ass."

She didn't need to be told twice, she kicked my legs apart slightly, pulled my panties to the side before slowly pulling the butt plug out of my ass, before she lined her cock up to my ass. I heard the now familiar sound of the lube being opened and squirted. I felt a slick finger push into my now stretched ass rubbing the lube into me. Her fingers pulled out and seconds later I felt the head of her cock, slick from lube and saliva, pressing into my ass.

Between the lube and being stretched out by the butt plug she pushed in with no issue. Her cock felt amazing as it filled my ass. She started off slow but after a minute or so our bodies were slapping together as she fucked me from behind.

I could feel her hands gripping my hips, but then felt one slide around and slip into my panties. Daisy's soft hand started stroking my cock as her cock filled my ass. Her strokes mimicked her thrusts. I was gripping the sheets tightly and she knew I was close. "That's right baby cum with my cock in your ass."

Her hand stroking me, her cock in my ass, and the words from her mouth were too much for me, I panted and moaned as I came harder than I ever had before. I could feel load after load pulse from me, and as I came I could hear Daisy moaning as she also came. My cock continued to twitch in Daisy's hand until after my orgasm finished washing all through me and Daisy pulled her cock out of my ass and gave it a slap. At that point I collapsed into the bed, I could feel the pool of my cum on the bed and didn't care.