A Bowsette Cosplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bro that's hot! The three of you ever..?"

"No, but you're crossing a line and I need to get back to work if I'm going to get where I want before my vacation."

"Ok, but real quick I gotta ask, have you and this Roxy chick hooked up?"

"I told you already you crossed a line, but you just keep going."

"What's the big deal man? Are you going to go crying to HR about it or something?"

"No, but if you keep making a big deal out of it then I will make a big deal out of it too. But if you drop it I'll drop it."

"Whatever dude." and with that he hung up.

That night I told Daisy about the conversation with Brad, "I think it's actually the first time I've shut him down like that."

"I think being Roxy is making you bolder, I've noticed a new level of confidence about you."

"It's like I'm more aware of who I am and that gives me that confidence."

"You know you probably blew Brad's mind the way you handled his 'revelation' about me and Roxy."

"Yeah, and that's without telling him how far you've gone with Roxy and avoiding telling him about that time you were Roxy. But I never lied to him either."

We poked fun of Brad for a while that night, Daisy kept me company while I finished up some final drafts on some designs. Having her around while I worked helped to break up the tedious monotony of the final pieces. I love sketching and roughing out, but my least favorite part of the job is getting all the final details in but I have a mind for numbers so it's not hard, just tedious.

When I finally made my way to bed that night I crashed hard knowing someone would have a very nice bathroom in their house and never know the effort that went into just designing it. I was woken up in the late morning by Daisy, "Hey we have a nail appointment in a few hours, you are going to want to get ready."

A testament to how well I had grown used to making the change from Max to Roxy and the practice of putting on my make up I went through the process mostly on autopilot as I woke up. A little over an hour and a half after waking up, Roxy was sitting at the table in a black and white polka dot summer dress with a pair of black flats eating a light breakfast.

When we got to Tips and Toes, Lisa and Emily were ready for us. We chatted while they worked; we told them about how our costumes came out and made promises to show them pictures of us at the convention. They complimented my makeup and gave me a couple more tips to improve the effect. I watched as they cleaned off the violet polish with practiced skill and started applying the large fakes. I already have large fingernails even when well trimmed, my shortest nail is half an inch, but they doubled the length of each nail and then trimmed the fakes into rounded points before applying the black polish. By the time they finished I had beautiful black nails ready to give the best back scratch ever.

It took a little getting used to having such long nails hanging past the end of my fingers. I caught them a few times on things as we packed but fortunately never broke any. I packed everything for Roxy for the trip. I didn't want to make the change too many times while away from home, even so I kept it simple. Aside from the costumes our plan was to wear just shorts and T-Shirts on the days we weren't dressing up. I hadn't worn them yet, but the shorts that Daisy picked out for Roxy were shorter than I was used to wearing. I knew how hot it could get sometimes on the convention floor so I packed them despite my nervousness about them.

The next morning we woke up dark and early to get on the road right away. With the drive being as long as it was and with Daisy being the polar opposite of a morning person we decided I would drive to start us off in the morning like usual. As Daisy put it, in the worst case scenario if I got pulled over as Roxy I would give them my driver's license and shift my voice back to Max's. But fortunately that never came up, I was being extra cautious too.

At lunch we stopped for fuel for both us and the car. As the pump filled the tank I leaned back next to the car stretching back enjoying not being in the seat. I could feel the hair of my auburn wig brushing against the exposed skin of my back. The red tank top I was wearing dropped low in the back, and I could feel the bottom of the tank pulling above the waist of my tight jeans. When the pump clicked indicating the tank was full I stopped my stretching and grabbed the handle. As I shifted my focus I could see a truck driver several pumps over staring in my direction.

I gave a friendly wave and quickly wrapped up what I was doing before pulling the car into a parking spot by the convenience store. I got out and made my way inside, I found Daisy picking out some snacks and handed her the keys. "Your turn to drive, I gotta use the bathroom and I'll be right out."

"Ok, I'll check out and wait for you. Oh real quick, which bathroom are you going to use?"

I could feel the color drain from my face. I hadn't thought of it yet but as Roxy I couldn't use the Men's room but could I use the women's bathroom? I froze in the aisle next to her stammering, "I uh, I don't know. I can't hold it all day though."

Daisy gave me a playful grin, "Don't worry about it, they just have two unisex bathrooms here, but I think when we make stops from now on we should go together. Just two friends making a trip to the bathroom at the same time. The only reason someone would notice is if you were acting nervous, and with me there you won't be as nervous. Just another thing to get used to."

I was relieved to see she was right about the bathrooms and quickly took the one that was available. As I was washing my hands after I was finished there was a knock at the door, "Just a moment." I replied adding, "I'm just washing up."

When I exited I found myself almost face to face with the truck driver from the gas pump. "Well hey there, gorgeous fancy running into you. I saw you filling up your car and started wondering to myself what beautiful woman like you was doing traveling alone."

"I'm not alone, I'm traveling with my wife."

His eyes and grin widened as he said, "Well if the two of you want to go for a ride with a real man just let me know. Got plenty of room in the sleeper for everyone."

I tried to make myself as small as possible and slip by him without making any more eye contact, "No thank you." I nearly knocked over a display of candy bars trying to get out of there as quickly as I could.

Daisy could tell something was off the moment I got in the car, she didn't ask about it until we were back on the highway. And I explained the encounter outside of the bathroom, and how I had seen the guy looking at me beforehand.

"Another good reason for us to stick together when we use the bathroom. Guys like that are everywhere, and we need to watch out for each other."

"I've heard about guys like that but this was really my first time even being near a situation like that."

"That's because even without meaning to, Max is an intimidating guy. I've never had an issue with a creeper when he was around, but plenty when Max isn't around."

"It was a little scary, I'm still shook up and he's miles behind us now."

Daisy took my hand in hers leaving her other hand on the wheel, "That's totally normal, it was a scary situation and those take a little bit to shake off."

"Thanks" I gave her hand a squeeze then chuckled a little before saying, "Can you imagine how he would have reacted if I replied to him with my Max voice?"

We both got a good laugh out of that thought, but it was a lesson learned for me. The next time we stopped for a bathroom break we went in together. No one else was in the women's restroom when we got there and only had someone else come in just as we were leaving. It was a good situation for the first step to it being a normal routine for Roxy to use the women's bathroom.

It was early evening by the time we arrived at the hotel. With Daisy's connections she scored us a room in the hotel connected to the convention center without breaking the bank. The room was great and we settled in quickly, we put our clothes out for the next few days and put the costume dresses on hangers. Out came the steamer to take care of any wrinkles that developed from storage and travel. As I was working on my dress I noticed Daisy working on a little black dress along with a matching purple dress.

"What are those for?" I asked, pointing with the steamer in my hand.

"Oh they're for tonight, I got us a reservation for dinner at The Marine Room and they have a dress code so I bought us something new to wear."

"They're cute, but aren't they a little short?"

"You've never complained about me in a short dress before." She replied, giving me a teasing grin. "Besides yours it's longer than the shorts you packed for walking around the convention. With your legs in this dress you'll look hot and every girl needs a little black dress."

I sighed, giving in, "You're loving playing dress up with me aren't you?"

"Yep! But you're loving it too, every step outside of your comfort bubble just expands it a little more."

When I put it on the dress was extremely comfortable, a wrap around style with a soft material. The straps wrapped around my neck revealing a little bit of cleavage, and it hung down to mid thigh. The decorative belt that kept it from unwrapping from my body tightened the waist a little to accent the curves I had been working on. Daisy had also packed me some simple black flats and a nice black choker along with a matching set of black lace bra and panties. The panties just barely covered my gaff, but that wasn't much of an issue as the only person that might see it would be Daisy.

After dressing, I grabbed my wallet and searched the dress before I called to Daisy who was changing in the bathroom. She wanted to see me all dressed up and for me to see her the same. "Hey where do I put my wallet in this thing? I can't find the pockets."

"Most dresses don't have pockets, silly. I got you a matching clutch, it should be on the desk in the corner."

Sure enough it was there, I picked it up and opened it to put in my cash and cards. Inside I found a few items; concealer, a small sized mascara, a miniature perfume bottle, some hair ties, mints, and some lip gloss. I checked out the lip gloss and it was black like my dress so I figured why not and put it on. In the mirror I saw my red hair contrasted with my black dress and accessories. I liked the look, I felt sexy, I felt confident.

As I leaned in and put the finishing touches I heard Daisy say, "Damn girl you are hot."

I looked at her smiling and took in the sight of her. Her dress matched mine but was purple and instead of flats she was wearing heels putting her almost as tall as me. She had done her lips with a purple lip gloss too. With a twirl to show off she said, "What do you think? I know purple is your favorite color."

"You look incredible! Why bother with dinner? I could feast my eyes on you all night."

"Cute, but our reservation is in 30 minutes and we should head downstairs."

I just wasn't getting my way at that moment, but I fully intended to have my way with her, and from what I could tell from the way she was looking at me the feeling was mutual. We held hands as we made the way to the elevator and on our way down we stood with our arms around each other. The click of Daisy's heels on the marble of the lobby as we walked hand in hand to the restaurant drew many eyes, eyes that seemed to linger on us, the admiration felt good.

We had a couple of glasses of wine each during dinner, eating a light meal and enjoying being with each other. Through the meal we rarely didn't have skin to skin contact, be that our hands holding or smooth bare legs rubbing against each other. By the time we finished our meal, between the wine and the flirtatious touching, we were both getting flush.

We skipped dessert and could hardly wait for the bill to process, the click of Daisy's heels across the lobby this time had a much quicker beat. We happily claimed an elevator for ourselves and the way she jammed the door closing button told me she was just as turned on as me. What I didn't expect was when she turned around the moment the doors closed and started groping me with her hands and kissing me. Not that I was complaining, I didn't lose a beat and let my hands roam over her as we kissed.

Her hand slipped under the skirt of my dress and she started rubbing me through the gaff. I moaned in blissful misery, unable to grow beyond my constraints but enjoying everything she was doing. Her lips were on my neck and my head was rolled back by the time I felt the elevator shift arriving at our floor. We were just straightening out our dresses as the doors opened. The smiling guys waiting for the elevator let us out and we booked it for our room.

I arrived at our door and stopped to get the room key out of my clutch. While I attempted to open the door Daisy had her hands wrapped around me rubbing my inner thighs while kissing my neck, she nearly fell over when I finally opened the door and stepped in. I gave her a steadying hand which she took and pulled me towards the bed where she took a seat on the edge.

Spreading her legs she said, "Since we missed dessert do you want a treat?" As if I hadn't caught the hint already she pulled my hand down and I willingly followed her lead as I knelt between her legs. I began kissing her knee slowly moving up her thighs, by the time my lips arrived at her mid thigh I could smell her desire. As my lips neared the hem of her dress, Daisy began hiking up her skirt a little bit at a time watching me with lust in her eyes. Her dress just barely stayed ahead of my lips.

I could see the fabric of the dress sliding across the curves of her body before finally revealing her purple wet panties. I could feel my cock straining against the constraints of my gaff. I groaned a little with my lips against the soft skin of her thighs before sliding them over her panty covered pussy. While my lips teased her through the fabric I slipped a finger into her wet entrance.

I slipped my tongue out and could feel the texture of the lace on the tip of my tongue. My nose filled with her wonderful scent and my tongue picked up the taste of her soaking through. I could feel her wiggling against me as her dress slid up and away. I pulled back taking in the wonderful sight of her sitting on the edge of the bed in her purple heels, lace bra and panties and purple choker.

I rested my hands on her soft thighs, slid them up to grasp her panties before pulling them down carefully avoiding her heels so they would stay on. I tossed the panties to the side before rubbing a hand up her thigh before sliding a couple of fingers inside her pussy. As I used my fingers I inside her my thumb teased her clit gently, batting it back and forth with my tongue.

Daisy wrapped her legs around me and I could feel her heels digging into my back a little bit, more pressure being added the more I teased and pleasured her. She dug in deep when I slipped my pinky into her ass, as with my fingers in her pussy being careful with my longer nails. I had gotten it wet from her before slipping it in, I wiggled my fingers in her and continued rubbing my tongue around her entrance. I could hear the pace of her breathing increasing between her moans.

The walls of her pussy tightened around my fingers and she cried out in delight as she came on my hand. I eased back but continued to finger her and eat her out. I was enjoying myself and was so lost in bringing her pleasure that I didn't notice her moving until I felt her grab me by my wig and pull my face to look at her.

"My turn." she said with a wonderfully wicked grin as she pulled me back and stood up gesturing for me to do the same.

I followed her lead and stood before her, loving the sight of her in just her bra, heels and choker. As I stood there enjoying the view she turned me and guided me to sit on the edge of the bed. She spread my legs and said, "Time for my dessert." as she knelt between them.

She began kissing my knee slowly moving up my thighs, by the time her lips arrived at my mid thigh my heart was racing. As her lips neared the hem of my dress, I did like she had before and began hiking up my skirt a little bit at a time keeping my dress just ahead of her lips.

The fabric of the dress slid across the curves I had built on my body before finally revealing my black lace panties. I could feel her humming against my gaff vibrating my cock within it. I groaned a little enjoying the sensation but feeling the constraints of the gaff. While she teased me through the fabric I came to the realization that she was trying to do to me what I had done to her.

I could feel pressure against the gaff and I looked down to watch as Daisy pressed her tongue against my panties. I decided to follow her lead and do as she did when I was between her legs. I loosened and lifted my dress over my head, tossing it on top of her purple dress laying on the floor. I looked over my fake breasts in the black lace bra to watch my wife between my legs. I could see the smile in her eyes as she looked up at me in just my bra, panties, and choker.

She rested her hands on my smooth thighs, slid them up to grasp my panties before pulling them and my gaff down carefully freeing my cock. As she tossed the panties to the side my now free cock swelled in size. I watched in wonder as she rubbed a hand up my thigh before wrapping a couple of fingers around my shaft. She gently stroked me spreading my pre-cum down my cock making it slick as she teased the head with her tongue.

Remembering what she had done I wrapped my legs around her, I had lost my shoes so I could feel her bra strap beneath my bare heels as she pleasured me. I was lost in the feeling of her stroking me and enjoying watching as she took me into her mouth. She changed hands around my slick shaft but continued to stroke me as she bobbed her head up and down. I started to lay back with my eyes closed just enjoying everything I was feeling when I felt her slick finger sliding between the round cheeks of my ass.

My eyes flew open and I sat back up, "Ah what are you doing?"

With a pop she slid my cock out of her mouth but kept stroking, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander, trust me I've read up on this and you'll enjoy it."

I took a deep breath and tried to relax as I laid back. I could feel her lips wrap around the head of my cock once again, as she took me all the way into her mouth she slid her finger into my ass. Sure it wasn't big, but it wasn't something I wasn't used to. At first it was a little painful but it turned to pleasure quickly, especially once she curled her finger pressing against my prostate.

"Oh god that is, guh, um, amazing." Almost as if she had pressed a magic button I could feel my own orgasm build quickly as she played with my ass adding a second finger and teasing me. I felt a level of pleasure I hadn't experienced before as I was flooded with enjoyment, I barely even noticed that I was cumming in Daisy's mouth. I was so lost in the experience of a full body orgasm.

I was laying there catching my breath as she crawled beside me wrapping her arms around me. As I rolled to face her she pressed her lips against mine kissing me and spitting my own cum into my mouth. After our recent experiences I darted my tongue into her mouth and pulled some more in as I swallowed the bit of my load she shared with me.

We laid arm in arm for a while before finally getting up and cleaning ourselves off. As we cleaned ourselves Daisy asked, "So Roxy you like the butt play?"

"I would have to say yes, I've never felt an orgasm through my entire body like that before. I don't think I could have gotten up right away after that."