A Bowsette Cosplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad to hear it. I wanted you to have the full female experience, a G-spot orgasm or in your case a P-spot orgasm can't be beat."

After cleaning up I went to my bags to grab my pjs when Daisy announced, "Oh wait I got you something." And she darted to her own bags pulling out a pair of black pajama pants and a strappy tank top. "These are for you, I made them."

She held up the pants first, sure enough they were my size black with pink power crowns all over them. She laid them on the bed then lifted the strappy tank. It was white with Bowesette printed in the middle surrounded by the phrase, "If the Power Crown Fits."

"Those are amazing! Thank you!"

"You're welcome, after seeing you in my princess pjs I got the idea." As she said this she pulled out her own pjs, the very pjs she had just mentioned.

We called it a night from there snuggling for a little bit as we fell asleep but separating before falling asleep. Daisy doesn't like to sleep touching because I move too much in my sleep. I woke the following morning before she did and slipped out of bed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Seeing myself in the new pjs gave me a big smile before I got undressed to take a shower and shave for the day.

I left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my chest hanging just about to mid thigh. I looked over and saw my wife still out with a slight grin on her face, I sat there lotioning my freshly smooth skin wondering what she was dreaming about. I tried to make as little noise as possible as I pulled my things out of my bag for the day and got dressed. My black shorts were so short I'm pretty sure some of Max's boxers cover more. Daisy was right when she mentioned that last night's dress wasn't that short. I could have sworn there was a little curve of cheek poking out but I couldn't see anything in the mirror.

I was just pulling my Bowser T-shirt over my head when I heard Daisy stirring and saying, "Good morning beautiful. I think I prefer watching you undress though."

"Good morning gorgeous, last night wasn't enough for you?"

"Never be enough." She mumbled as she got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom.

After putting on my spiked wrist cuffs, I turned on the tv for some background noise as I scrolled my phone waiting for her to get ready. It was only Friday of the convention so we weren't in a big hurry to arrive early. When she finished I was treated to watching her lotion up and get dressed, if I wasn't ready to get breakfast I would have had a bit of fun first.

Dressed and ready I grabbed the Bowser shell backpack I was using for the convention to keep our things in as we left to get a bite. Daisy in pink shorts that matched my own but in a Princess Peach T-shirt. We had planned the outfits as a teaser for our costumes.

Breakfast was a quick bite in the hotel's breakfast area. Half of it was filled with people in various fandom clothing, but no costumes yet. But when we entered the convention hall there were quite a few people in costume already. We got some pictures with anyone that was willing, which was everyone we asked. I practiced my Bowsette pose for the pictures, one arm slightly extended with my palm up grasping at the air with my long black nails.

We were getting our picture taken with a Wonder Woman cosplayer when we heard a commotion nearby. A Harley Quin was yelling at a guy with a shit eating grin on his face. I didn't catch what she said but heard him respond, "Hey if you didn't want it why dress that way?"

"I dress up because it's fun, makes me happy, and shows my love for the character. Not to get felt up by some creep!"

"Whatever, dress like that and you're just asking for it."

I swear this Harley was about to swing her giant hammer at this guy before he crept away. A bunch of cosplayers surrounded Harley after the incident and were clearly supporting her after the dude walked away.

"Creeps like that are the worst." Wonder Woman said, "But you can't let the creeps ruin your fun or you'll never enjoy yourself."

We thanked her for taking a picture with us and kept moving through the hall. "So now I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. What if some guy gets fresh with me?"

"You are pretty hot in that black dress, but like Wonder Woman said you can't let someone else ruin your fun."

"No, you're right. I'm just going to have to keep an eye out for guys like that."

Daisy started chuckling, "You realize how horrified a guy like that would be if he got fresh with you and then realized there's more to you than meets their eyes?!"

I joined her in laughing which turned a little maniacal as I took a little bit of pleasure from the idea of how scared such a guy would be.

With smiles on our faces we worked our way around the booths doing a bit of shopping for art and comics. At one booth we found a vendor representing a local game store, and I found the dice I needed to have. Each individual die was red on one side and purple on the other side blending together in the middle, not only did they fit me perfectly they also rolled well. While purchasing the dice set the vendor noticed the insignia on Daisy's bracelet and let us know there was a meet up for fans of our favorite D&D stream that afternoon.

After a simple lunch we went to find our fellow Critters at the meet up location. We had attended these types of meet ups before and were excited to see how everyone was going to dress up or had already dressed up. We weren't disappointed, those who had dressed up had gone all out, but really is there any other way to cosplay? During our conversations one of the guys we were talking with, Mike he called himself, remembered Daisy cosplayed as Jester the previous year.

"Didn't you have someone with you though? A guy cosplaying as Fjord?"

"I did, that was my husband. We're cosplaying tomorrow, this year we're coming as Princess Peach," she indicated her shirt, "and Bowsette." She then pointed to my shirt which caused me to tense up.

"Wait, are you the guy that cosplayed as Fjord with her Jester last year?"

"Yeah" I managed to say.

"Wow, you two really did a great job tomorrow. I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

I relaxed a little bit, "So you're not weirded out by me being dressed like a woman?"

"Uh look around you, no one here is what they appear. Even the people not in cosplay, it's here we're able to let go and be ourselves. Anyone that has a problem with you has a problem with themselves."

"That's what I've been trying to tell her."

I smiled, "Yeah but it's different coming from someone else."

He chuckled, "Someone who doesn't have to tell you nice things? I get it. If I may ask, and feel free to tell me to stick a Falchion up my ass if you don't want to answer, how do you identify?"

"I haven't put much thought into it I guess."

Daisy spoke up, "Well when you're Max you go by he, but when you're Roxy like now you go by she."

"So, would you say you're gender fluid?"

I thought about it for a moment, about how I slipped in and out of being Roxy or being Max. "I suppose so." I said with a question turned revelation in my voice.

Mike grinned, "Still new to the experience I'm guessing, but I have to say if I didn't know who you were I wouldn't be able to tell."

That gave me a big smile, "Thanks I've been learning a lot and trying hard."

"You should have seen her when she first started, but she's a whole new woman now."

"Literally, I look forward to seeing what you two got in store for tomorrow. If it's half as good as your cosplays last year it'll be amazing."

As we left the meet up I was feeling encouraged and excited for the next day. Meeting someone like Mike that just accepted me the way I am was such a wonderful feeling. Arm in arm Daisy and I finished working our way through the booths picking up a few more items for our collections.

After a quick meal we called it an early night so that we could get plenty of rest and get up early to get our costumes on. The thought of slipping into my new Bowsette costume gave me a smile and I slipped off into the world of dreams in a state of happiness.

My alarm went off before I was ready but not much earlier than I was used to waking up. I staggered up into the bathroom stopping to get the coffee brewing. I showered and shaved as I had the morning before, I nursed a cup of coffee as I put my lotion on this time. I pulled on my black panties not bothering to put on my gaff. I remembered the petticoat would cover everything, and knew the panties would keep my cock mostly contained.

A knock at the door told me the breakfast we ordered before bed had arrived so I threw a robe around me and answered the door. I thanked the server for the food and took the plates from him. As I walked into the room I put Daisy's food on the table beside her bed. After I put my food at the table I gave her a gentle shake to wake her and let her know breakfast was here. I ate my breakfast and watched her wake slowly and start on her own breakfast.

I finished before her and started getting everything laid out. By the time she finished eating and was heading to the bathroom I was laying out her items. I could hear the water in the shower starting as I picked up my tail and wrapped the belt around my waist, clipping the clasp and adjusting it so it rested just below my waistline once again resting a little on my ass.

I felt my tail swaying as I bent over to pull up my petticoat, that feeling made me wish I had a real tail. I got everything on, but only loosely put on the corset, I knew I would need Daisy's help to get that tight. I had to brush out the wig with the horns and powercrown out a little bit but other than that everything did well traveling. I was just putting the finishing touches on my makeup when Daisy came out of the bathroom freshly showered wrapped up in a robe of her own.

"Damn you look good."

I chuckled and replied, "It's all in the clothes, like the saying goes 'Clothes maketh the man, or woman in this case."

She sat down to eat her breakfast while I finished up and waited while she got ready. I helped her get her spiked collar on before attaching the chain that I would be leading her around with as my "captive". I was the one to be in a tight spot after that as she cinched my corset up giving me my artificial curves.

"I can't believe women used to wear these all the time, how did they manage to breathe?"

"Well you'd get used to it, but I have yours a little tighter to exaggerate your curves."

"Honestly it's not as bad as I'm making it out to be, but it is just a little bit tight. Nothing I can't adapt to."

I was even able to comfortably bend over to pick up the spiked shell backpack with our supplies and put it over my back before we left for the convention. I could feel the strings of my lanyard containing my pass around my neck and when I looked down I could see the pass resting on my artificial cleavage. I grinned at the sight and made a mental note to put it and Daisy's pass in my backpack after we got in.

Standing in line we had a few more people than usual asking us for pictures than we usually get. There's a buzz you get when you know you've pulled off a cosplay that well, and with every picture and interaction we were getting more and more into character. By the time Daisy was putting our passes into my backpack we were already in the zone.

As we walked into the main area that cosplayers were gathering I was Bowsette, walking shoulders back with the pride of a queen. My right arm slightly up and back holding the chain connected to Princess Peach's collar. I felt powerful, and I felt hot with the heads that were turning our way. Up until lunch we stroll the floor stopping for photo requests and making a few requests of our own.

After lunch we both needed to use the bathroom, Daisy caught me before I went to the men's room and we joined the long line for the women's bathroom. The line was long enough that I built up nervousness about using the women's bathroom. We both needed help with our big dresses so we gave each other a hand moving everything out of the way taking turns. Even without the gaff I still sat to pee, it was the right way to do it and helped keep my dress and tail out of the way. Everyone in there was so focused on getting in and getting out that no one was paying attention to what anyone else was doing. I was so focused that I totally forgot about my nervousness, and when we were all done I looked back at how silly it was to feel that way.

The next few hours were a buzz of activity, we had a lot of fun with a few cosplayers who were also in various Nintendo cosplays. We got a great group shot with all of them, and one with a cosplayer in a full Bowser suit kneeling before me.

The group shot drew a lot of attention and there were so many wanting pictures with the various members of this makeshift group that we got set up and a small line formed. I was lost in the moment and enjoying all the attention when I noticed standing in the line was the creep from the day before that nearly got hammered by Harley Quinn. His beady eyes were locked on me and nerves started to form.

That's when I got a wonderfully wicked idea, ok wicked may be stretching it but the grin I got certainly was full of mischief. As he came closer and closer I mentally got myself ready for what I knew was coming. He was almost at the front of the line when I heard the Toadette next to my Peach say something.

"Hey Bowsette, you're the first chick in line watch out for the dude in the line with the creepy look on his face. Yesterday he tried coping a feel, I nearly smashed him with my hammer."

"I saw that, and I noticed him too. Don't worry I've got an idea to teach him a lesson, and I don't doubt he'll take the bait." With that I adjusted my corset just a little to make sure I was showing all the cleavage I could.

When he finally got up he moved through the line getting pictures with a few of the guys but just standing there. That is until he got up to me, he didn't miss a beat wrapping an arm around my waist as I posed for the picture like I had for everyone else. Sure enough I felt his hand sliding down to my ass. As his hand started to trace the curve of my ass I snagged his wrist and pulled it off letting it drop to his side.

In my usual Roxy voice I said, "Hey buddy watch where you're putting that."

As expected his reply was stomach churning, "Hey I can't help myself you look fucking hot and I know you like the attention."

"I do like the attention, just not that kind. But you're right, I am looking hot and I've nailed my look completely capturing the character." Then I leaned into him pressing my lips almost against his ear returning to my male voice, "Especially the part where I'm actually a man."

He nearly hit Mario behind him he jumped back so fast, pale as the Boo cosplayer down the line. He reached out his hand pointing at me, "What the hell?! Bowsette is actually a dude!"

Without missing a beat our new pink pigtailed friend shouted back, "Well duh haven't you seen any of the memes? Maybe if you weren't such a loser creep you wouldn't be so freaked out!" Then she stuck out her tongue and used her middle finger to pull down on her eye like she was making fun of him for crying.

As he bolted out of the area nearly tripping over a cosplayer's sword everyone got a good laugh at his expense. Toadette and I exchanged high fives while my Princess Peach wiped tears of laughter from her own eyes.

"Nice work, my hammer might have only given him a concussion, but I think you just damaged him for life."

"Thanks, I've been thinking about what I would do if something like that happened since I saw the incident yesterday. Hopefully he's learned his lesson and to always ask for consent before just grabbing ass."

We could tell the cosplayer in the Bowser suit was laughing pretty hard by the way they were doubled over. Finally they were able to gather themselves together enough to remove their helmet. She managed to squeak out between laughter, "Wait, our Bowser is a woman and our Bowsette is a guy?!"

We all lost it then again too. It was another wonderful time of being accepted by a group who knew I was cross dressing but didn't care. All that mattered was that we were having fun and enjoying each other's company.

As the day drew to a close we said our goodbyes to our new group of friends and were walking out when I heard someone shout, "Daisy, Roxy hold up a second."

We turned around and saw Mike from the previous day waving us down. "I tried to catch you earlier but there was a big commotion. Some guy running through the lobby broke a cosplayer's gear. He tried blaming it on being freaked out by, and I quote 'some dude dressed as a hot chick.' Since I'm volunteering with the convention I helped security escort him out. For damaging the props and putting up a small fight when security arrived he's been banned from coming back tomorrow and next year."

"I may have been the one to freak him out, but he totally had it coming."

"Oh I know, the staff had been keeping an eye on him after a few complaints yesterday. By the way you two have crushed it again, you both look amazing."

"Thank you." Daisy said, "We both put a lot of work into this and we've been enjoying the day."

"You two are incredible, I can't wait to see what you have for us next year, anyway I've got to get back to my post but I wanted to catch you before you go."

"Have a great night!" I yelled as he made his way through the crowd, then to Daisy I turned and whispered, "Now for the Queen to enjoy her prized captive."

I led her out of the convention hall and all the way back to our room by her chain and collar. The moment we were alone in the elevator I pulled her by the chain to me, "Now my princess you're mine." Then I used my control over her that the chain provided to pull her into a kiss.

When I felt the elevator stopping at our floor I released her to lead her to our room. She pulled the key out of the backpack for me and I opened the door once more leading her in by the collar. When I heard the door click shut I turned around pulling her into another passionate kiss then releasing her. "Now that I have you in my grasp princess, why don't you show me what those pretty little lips are capable of."

Normally a princess in her situation wouldn't be grinning as much as Daisy was as I pulled on the chain tugging her collar down leading her to kneel before me. I got my own grin as I stared down at her enjoying the sight of my corset giving my fake breasts a push up for an eyeful of cleavage and looking at her own corset pushing up her own breasts. I saw as she briefly licked her lips and began to lift my dress and petticoat, the white of her gloves contrasting against the black of my skirts.

Her crown caught a little bit on my petticoat as she slipped underneath but only for a moment. I saw my dress shift as she used her hand to fix it then shortly after seeing the shifting I felt the fabric of her gloves sliding up my leg under my panties to grasp my cock pulling it out. All I could see was the shifting of my dress but I could feel everything as she stroked. I moaned out loud as I felt the soft pressure of her lips against the head of my cock.

I felt her take me into her mouth further until her hands left my shaft. She bobbed her head and shifted for a moment until I felt the bare skin of her hands on my wet cock. As she continued to suck my cock she stroked my shaft, her hand becoming slick with her own saliva.

I could tell she changed hands, and felt as the hand she first was using to stroke me brush past my balls and another hand take its place. The moving hand continued past my balls over my taint, and her wet fingers began teasing my asshole.

Remembering the other night and how good everything felt I relaxed then moaned and pushed my ass back encouraging her. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment when she slid two fingers slowly into me, filling me and curling pressing against my prostate. I was enjoying the stimulation of being filled while filling her mouth with my cock, I felt a little bit of tightness in my ass as I realized she had added a third finger and was stretching me.