A Brainstorming List

Story Info
A list of potential story ideas, mostly exhibitionism.
3.4k words
3.4
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hola, my beautifully kinky readers!

Tis I, once again, with another rambling author's note. I hope you don't mind. I apologise for the sporadic release of new stories, but I only write occasionally when the mood strikes me.

Most of this will be me brainstorming new story ideas. It's mainly for my personal future reference later, but I'm making this public for your own inspiration and feedback as well.

Speaking of feedback, I do enjoy when you give it to me. Give it to me more! Oh yeah! Harder! Faster!

But seriously, I love when I get comments from you. I've even received a few private messages in email, which I didn't realize was a thing! Thanks for that too, btw. FYI, public comments are better though, as I don't check this email often.

But in response to that feedback, I'll keep it vague for privacy but I'll say this:

- Yes, I'm a bi guy. I'm hetero-romantic, in terms of serious relationships, but I'm open minded, kinky and experimental with casual fun. And I put curious on my profile in regards to this, as I haven't been fortunate enough to have some fun with another guy yet, if ever, but it intrigues me. Maybe some day I'll write stories around it, but I haven't figured out how to in a way that is like yet.

- I love the idea that you read my stories in public! That's so hot! Voyeurism is my biggest kink so I'm right there with you on that! It adds that extra thrill! I'd love some more details! Where? Was anyone around? Did you get hard/wet? Share more!

Alright, with that out of the way, here's the fun list of story ideas and scenes that I may or may not fully write out in the future. Nothing is promised. I'm just writing these down so I don't forget. Feel free to let me know which ones you like and/or what you'd add to the list.

- Power plays: Lately I've really been into teacher fantasies. I get a kick out of turning that power dynamic around, whether through blackmail or an irresistible lust the teacher has for their student. Risking everything for a little action, you know? Especially in either a full classroom or if it's empty, lots of people out in the hall. Everyone being of age here, obviously.

The same goes for other positions of power. Maybe a cop pulls someone over but ends up naked and/or fucked instead. Maybe a boss tries to fire an employee but becomes their bitch and does all sorts of things that could get them fired instead. Maybe a lawyer has to defend a rapist, even after getting raped by them, maybe even secretly being molested in the courtroom too under the table. Maybe a theater attendant who is on the lookout to stop pervy people from making out and fucking in the dark back rows gets taken back there and is the one who ends up naked and covered in cum.

- Flipping classic tropes: Instead of a bull or an alpha ladies man, I want a guy with a big cock to be the cuck, the beta, or the forever virgin. I want him to be so big that his size intimidates everyone so he doesn't get any action. I want him to be a novelty and objectified. I want him to be so unused to touch that he prematurely cums and he gets off on the humiliation.

I see him being unable to ever hide his package. His bulge is very obvious, even when he's soft. If he dares to wear shorts, the head of his cock always comes out the leg hole. I see random people coming up to him to see more or to touch his monster, again as a novelty, and he ends up cumming quickly there and then even when he shouldn't.

I see him having a lot of money and that's how he has a wife or gf but he's just a trophy husband/bf and she fucks others and just lets him watch. I see her being his femdom and making him do chores or answer the door naked. They can be any race, or combo. What do you think would be the hottest?

Instead of petite, submissive, young Asian women, I'd like more curvy/chubby milfs who dominate. Instead of feisty, big booty Latinas, how about demure, petite submissives? What other sort of flips like this could I do?

I'd like to take a dom or domme and put them in a situation where they are made submissive, like in jail. At first they're pushed into it, but by the time they're out, they're really into it. Same flip for their sub, who doesn't go to jail, but instead is freed/rescued and ends up dominating over that other person when they see how weak/insecure they are.

I also have this scene where a chubby, nerdy guy or girl gets bullied by more conventionally attractive peers, but the twist is, when they get pantsed/stripped naked in what should be a public humiliation, instead the crowd is very attracted to that guy/girl and they get fawned over and become the popular person. The bullies get ignored and left behind, maybe even getting bullied themselves.

- Fantastic/supernatural: A mist, maybe alien in nature or maybe ghostly, that goes from person to person and makes them incredibly horny. And when they get covered in it, their clothes either easily slip off or maybe disintegrate away or something.

A widow's ghostly husband haunts her and continues to intimately love on her, in random places like at work, or the store, or in her car, or her yard. Massages, stripping her, dirty talking to her, getting her to dirty talk back. Could be gender flipped with a widower and his ghostly wife instead.

Telepathy/mind control stories. I have this scene where the main character can just say the word 'come' to someone, and that person orgasms. Or hypnotizes them so that anytime they hear that word from anyone, they orgasm. Or how about the main character having a sort of 'truth aura' around them where whoever they ask questions to are compelled to answer honestly, no matter how private the information is, and no matter who might hear it.

Super-powered pervs who use their powers in kinky ways. Super breath blows clothes off. Super speed to strip/molest people near instantly (think time stop stories). Super strength for non-con scenes. Invisibility to spy. That kind of thing. What other powers could be used to sex things up?

- Wardrobe malfunctions and oops moments: I have an idea for this cheap belt that gets sold to unsuspecting customers that easily breaks and essentially gets them pansted. Like a CEO at a business meeting, or a masseuse/dentist/ doctor when their crotch is in their client's face. Or maybe a cheap blouse that won't stay buttoned and comes completely undone in an instant showing off a sexy bra or bare breasts. Or a skirt that won't stay zipped together and falls off randomly. Maybe a combo of those.

Oops moments that may or may not go with the wardrobe malfunction. Like a guy gets pansted, trips and falls, and his cock ends up in the mouth and down the throat of someone on the ground or lying on a couch or something. Or the same, but with a woman who ends up riding someone's face.

Or a guy wearing thin shorts gets shoved from behind up against the backside of a girl wearing a skirt who is going commando. He's already hard from staring at her big booty and she's already wet from staring at the crotch of the guy in front of her (or the tits of another woman). So oops! He ends up sliding right in and fucking her, with his shorts acting like a makeshift condom.

Or a woman gets out of a cab on a busy street and her dress gets caught in the door and she's suddenly naked when the cab drives off. The more people who see her, the more turned on she gets. She either climaxes in a very public scene, or manages to just barely make it home, but she's so turned on she jumps onto the first person she sees in the house and molests them like mad.

Or a lifeguard dives in the water to save someone and his trunks get pushed off in the process and he doesn't notice until he's back on the ground with the person he rescued. The adrenaline has made him hard. Maybe he gets a handjob by someone in the crowd while he's giving the drowning victim CPR or something.

Or someone goes clothes shopping and the clerk takes their clothes by accident, or on purpose, leaving them nude in the dressing room. Maybe someone steps into that room by accident, or maybe the clerk blackmails them to get their clothes back, or maybe they have no choice but to go out into the store naked to get their clothes back or something.

Or a cheerleader can't find her panties but has to cheer at a game anyway, ends up being thrown up in the air during a routine, and maybe lands back down on a rival's hand who fingers her until she cums in front of everyone. Or maybe she just flashes the most important people in her life, like family and friends. And as the game goes on, the more turned on she gets. Maybe she ends up showing everything by the end.

- Dry humping: I know this one's silly but I like the idea of people rubbing against each other, either on purpose or by accident, and both of them getting off in their clothes.

Two or more people are bunched up in a crowded train/bus. There's a lot of bumps/friction. Everyone ends up cumming in like a chain reaction. No one admits it. But they all make mental plans to keep riding that line. Maybe a flash forward where each one either has to explain the wet spot in their pants, or otherwise deal with it, or explain their hard nipples or something.

Two besties make out with each other, guys or girls, doesn't matter. Maybe they're dared to. Maybe they're just bored. Maybe they're practicing for future dates. They really get into it. They hump and grind. They eventually cum. If others are there, they have to lie or laugh it off. Maybe their significant others are there, watching.

A girl ends up on a guy's lap for a long road trip. Could be family or friends or roommates or even rivals. The road is bumpy, and the guy can't help but get hard. The girl feels it and can't help but get wet. They inadvertently dry hump each other the whole way through. They get so hooked on the constant arousal they even grind each other when the road is smooth or the car is stopped.

A guy ends up on either a girl's lap or another guy's. If it's two guys, they're both very straight. If it's a guy and girl, they're both gay. But due to circumstances, the one being sat on has their arms and hands wrapped around the guy on top of them. Or maybe instead they're on a motorcycle, so they're more up against each other. Anyway. The idea is their hands end up on the guy's crotch.

Said crotch is substantial and is getting harder by the second due to the contact. If it's a girl behind him, she has a thin top on and her nipples get hard and he feels it on his back. If it's another guy, obviously his cock also gets hard. The hands on the crotch just can't help but explore that bulge and at some point they both cum despite their best efforts not to.

I really like the idea of people bending their comfort zones and predicted sexual preference. Whether it's a lesbian and a gay guy, or two straight guys, or even two straight girls, who end up making each other cum and maybe have to admit to themselves they might be bi, or at least it's not as bad as their bias might have led them to believe before.

Maybe it's not even sexual preference. Maybe instead it's two rivals in this situation, who end up wanting to make the other one cum first but they both cum together. Or maybe it's a taboo thing. Someone older and someone younger. Or family. Classmates or coworkers. Maybe it's military fraternization. It shouldn't happen but it does and it's intense.

- 69: Two guys deepthroating each other at the same time. Two girls riding each other's faces. A girl gagging on a guy's cock as she desperately tries to drown him with her cunt. Or a guy face fucking a girl under him as her legs are wrapped around his head and neither one can breath in anything but precum. Maybe they're into it themselves. Maybe they're being forced by others. Maybe they're caught in the middle of it but don't stop. Maybe they're caught and others pull them apart but they struggle and come back together. Maybe they force whoever catches them to join in.

- Livestream/news fails: Ok, so you probably know what swatting is, right? Someone doxxes a streamer in a really bad way to police, who storm in, usually in the middle of a stream. It's really fucked up and a bad thing irl. Don't ever do it! Alright, so...

What if there's a story where something like that happens to a streamer on a non-porn site, like Twitch or YouTube, and before the stream gets shut down or banned or whatever, there's a strip search on cam? Maybe instead of a swat team, it's burglars/intruders who make the streamer do a bunch of crazy kinky things. Maybe instead of a streamer, it's like a bank robbery or something that ends up on the live news, where clerks are stripped/fucked.

Or maybe it's the classic story of a streamer who thinks they closed the stream but didn't, and then gets themselves off or plays with their partner. Or maybe instead of a stream, it's a zoom meeting with friends or family who end up watching. Maybe it ends up as blackmail, where the person has to then do more and more crazy things.

Or maybe, back to live news instead of streaming, a news station or maybe a news anchor out on the street, gets taken hostage. The news people are forced to get naked on air, maybe fuck or get fucked for all to see. Or maybe it's just a hostage situation at any random place but as the hostages are released outside, they're naked and covered in cum. Or maybe they'll only be released if the police get naked first.

- Scissors/knife play: I have this idea where someone is handed scissors or a knife, and is either convinced or coerced into cutting off all their own clothes, or the clothes of others. Not only is someone exposed, but they can't be covered up again with those same clothes. Maybe they even have to fuck the handle of the knife if they're a woman, or fuck the hole in the scissors handle if they're a guy.

- Self facials: I love the idea of a guy forced to shoot cum on his own face or a girl who can squirt in her own mouth and suck her own tits. Maybe even get crazy with a guy who can suck his own monster cock. Hell, maybe the guy or the girl sucks on another cock at the same time or right after.

- Getting undeniably caught by others: Right in the middle of fucking, maybe even right in the middle of a mutual orgasm, the couple gets caught by others and cannot deny what they're doing, no matter how crazy it is.

Maybe it's parents who get caught by their adult children. Or even grandparents. Or maybe the parents catch their step kids getting it on.

Maybe it's two co-workers who get caught by their boss. Or maybe it's a janitor that catches them and now can blackmail them.

Maybe it's two teachers, caught by students. Or two students, caught by a teacher. Or a student and teacher caught by the principal or a parent.

Maybe it's a judge and a lawyer, caught by the criminal. Or any other mix of them. And they have to testify about it in court. Maybe they even have to show evidence, maybe there's video, or maybe they have to strip to show identifying marks like tattoos.

Maybe it's two neighbors, or friends, who are caught cheating together by their respective partners. Maybe they snuck off during a neighborhood BBQ and are dragged out in front of everyone.

- Public swimming pool/beach: Normal, non-nude, maybe community oriented areas to heighten the eventual exposure.

Maybe it's a mom who is with her family. She's in the pool and maybe other moms, or other young adults her kids' age, or maybe other dads, surround her, and strip her of her modest one piece swimsuit. Or, maybe it's a dad instead, who loses his trunks. Maybe they're made to cum. Maybe they get their suit back, maybe not. Maybe they have to run out to their car, streaking. Maybe they're cornered and forced to cum again before they get there.

Maybe it's a busy public beach instead. Maybe they're swimming out in the ocean and the powerful waves strip them. Or maybe someone is rubbing sunscreen on their back and strips them and runs off with their suit. Maybe it's a string bikini or speedo, barely covering anything, and every passerby gets handsy with them.

Maybe it's a lifeguard, who gets baited into an ambush. Stripped. Maybe gangbanged. Or maybe it's a group of lifeguards who ambush and gangbang beach goers.

- Offices/cubicles/cash registers: The employee or boss is partially or fully nude. Might be solo play, or might be someone else involved.

The idea of someone in the middle of their work stripping nude at their office desk or cubicle is so fucking hot. Maybe their partner is on the phone with them and having them take pics or videos. Or maybe they're being blackmailed. Or maybe they're partially nude, like bottomless, and have to interact with another employee that stops by and try hard to get caught. Maybe someone is playing with them under their desk too.

Similar for a cash register situation, where the cashier might be bottomless and checking out a customer, trying not to get caught as their partner is playing with them out of sight. The counter is just barely high enough to cover their pubic area.

Or maybe their crotch is rubbing up against the side of the counter the whole time, and they get wetter or harder by the second. Maybe it's a gas station even, where they'll definitely get caught if they have to turn to get smokes for the customer.

Maybe there's a nacho bar next to the register, and the cashier manages to make the customer a plate of nachos, but as they're leaning over the counter to hand it to them, their shirt gets snagged and pulled up, and they flash their tits unintentionally. Maybe they even jump back in surprise and flash everything.

Or maybe, a thug comes in to the store, but instead of robbing the money, they rob the cashier of their clothes. Or maybe some unruly customers get irrationally mad and take it out on the cashier, stripping them, maybe even forcing them to do more.

...

These are just some of the random, not very fleshed out yet, ideas for stories I always have going on in my head. I don't know if they'll ever get written. This is just a side hobby. I only write when the mood strikes and I get time.

Let me know which of these you like, and if you have your own ideas you wanna share. And if any of these inspire you to write your own stories, I'd be down to read them. Let's see what happens!

Much love.

-DB

P.S. I still have more ideas to continue my current series too, don't worry. I'm just thinking about branching out a bit.