All Comments on 'A Brainstorming List'

by DreamBeam

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cop public nudity

Hello I've had idea for a story about a lady who is pulled over by a cop. She knows him as a ex boyfriend who cheated on her. When the cop see's his ex he try's to seduce her for old times. She plays along for a while telling him she would like to for fill a fantasy public sex with a cop. So they go to a quiet spot to have sex in and on the cop car. They have great sex together and when they are finished, she takes the handcuffs and cuffs him naked to the cop car. She radio's his friends where to find him and leaves.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 3 years ago
Hey, don't give out too many ideas!

People may steal them - or maybe you don't mind. There's always room for different variations on the same theme.

I like stories where power plays come into effect. I've published stories were the is a highly "unofficial" spanking by the person in charge. The punishment is mostly a pretext to seduce the other person, usually immediately afterwards. In one it's a female professor with a wayward male student (he wants an incomplete) and in another case, it's a female hiring manager with a male job applicant. I guess I'm a romantic sort because then the sex is followed by a date for dinner and drinks.

The idea with the movie theater usher has occurred to me too, but I have a somewhat different take on it.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 3 years ago
I guess I should give you the titles.

You did say you were interested in how other people were handling this. My profile page has a link to my submissions. The professor story is Season's Greetings and the hiring manager story is Interview With Miss Dubin.

DreamBeamDreamBeamover 3 years agoAuthor

Love the idea about handcuffing the cop! Thanks anon!

-DB

DreamBeamDreamBeamover 3 years agoAuthor

@gunhilltrain - It's good to see a fellow writer here. I like those ideas too! And yes, I don't mind if people use anything from my list as inspiration for their own stories. I've kept it general enough that each version out there should be unique I think.

I'm curious what your take on the movie theater scene is but I understand if you want to wait until you write it out first.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 3 years ago
I see you liked those two stories.

Try Minerva's Strange Taxi Ride. It's about a New York cab driver who is teased and then seduced by a kinky passenger. Then at the end - love blooms!

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 3 years ago
If you like sex in movie theaters . . .

Then try Springtime at the Paradise and Doggy Style Afternoon. A young couple tries out a big but sparsely-attended theater. The first time they manage mutual masturbation; a few months later they accomplish full intercourse.

The theater described was a real place (it's still there, but now its a church!) and the movies on screen were real releases at the time the action takes place. These bits of verisimilitude help make it seem more believable, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cop story 2

Another good cop stories is two uniformed officers tricked by a group of women and end up naked and handcuffed together.

DreamBeamDreamBeamover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks anon! That sounds like another hot idea! I'll keep that in mind. Might end up as a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great idea

those cop stories sound hot. have you started one?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous