All Comments on 'A Brat's Fantasy Ch. 08'

by MINKX

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
PLEASE write more Spike(d)!!!

I read this because I LOVE your Spike/Kira series, and wanted to see what else you had "for me", ha,ha. Seriously I like your writing style alot, but I may not be the best judge for your "Brat" series since I'm not really into the bdsm scene, but that being true, it says alot about your talent that I really enjoyed the 1st five parts, especially the one where she got in trouble for "being nice"-I loved when he asked her at the end "so, you really didn't notice him?" or something to that effect. I do have to admit that I didn't enjoy the last couple as much, the 1st five parts seemed more connected, had more emotion. This one I skipped to the end and, luckily caught your note, for two reasons-I don't like girl on girl action and I didn't like that he brought a third person into the mix especially after his big shows of jealousy. I don't get the threatened by/"you can't have sex with another guy(or touch or even look at or show interest in one) but another girl is ok. Either you are jealous/possessive/monogamous (not necessarily all of the above) or you aren't. That's just me, and I personally hope you start something new, along with keeping my fav. going, of course, as long as your muse keeps feeding you ideas or until you get bored with it. (hopefully not soon) I'm really interested in which way you would go next, but again that's just me. Just please keep writing!

MINKXMINKXalmost 19 years agoAuthor
A quick Author's note...

Just wanted to reassure, have been really busy, but I still have over half of the Spik(ed) story to post...and to be honest I could stop where I stopped but I kinda think I'll keep adding to it. I love the character of Kiara and I don't think I can let her go, lol.

I'm working on several Brat Fantasies...pool tables and bath tubs, wicked grin. Also working on the second chapter of the sub's view, of Master's Anger. They've taken at least twice as long as my other writings, because I want those offering to be the very best I am capable of, so I agonize over every word and rewrite a dozen times.

Thanks for reading me.

SnapulatedSnapulatedalmost 19 years ago
Fantasy

Baby as always I love your writing. But I also think others should remember you have titled these your fantasies and they are not necessarily the things done in real life and if they are then this wold be something done with one another and not necessary for public comment or condemnation. This writing was exciting and well written and I loved seeing you put those thoughts on paper. I love seeing you open yourself through your writings, even the Spike ones (lol). It makes me feel like pointing at you and saying - I'm with her! as you get better and better every time you write.

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyover 8 years ago
okkk..

Love your writing style, love the fantasies.. I'll have to show them to my Sir ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous