A Brave New World Pt. 04

Story Info
Allison instruct the new arrivals on cock sucking technique.
2k words
4.45
3.8k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,811 Followers

As she was led into the examining room, Allison felt a small twinge of fear, even knowing that she was still a virgin. She'd heard stories of girls who had been too physical growing up and had ruptured the maidenheads without any sexual contact. Lying back on the table, her feet in the stirrups, and a doctor closely examining her, she prayed for it to still be intact.

The doctor took his handheld scanner and inserted a small probe to examine her. Allison felt it gently moving around inside her, it was a strange feeling, but not unpleasant. The scanner beeped, and she felt the probe withdraw.

The doctor turned to the viewscreen, the stern-looking man had been watching, and pronounced, "Certified virgin."

The stern-looking man said, "Very good Allison. You kept yourself unbroken, and you will be bid on very soon."

The viewscreen blanked off, and the doctor helped her up. When she was redressed, an attendant led her to her room, a large, luxurious 3-room suite, it was the reward for all virgins. Their virginity was highly prized, and the government made a fortune when the virgins were put up for auction.

When her attendant left her, she turned to the viewscreen to see what her routine would be.

Wake up time, 8:00 AM

Breakfast, 8:30 AM

Instructing and demonstrating proper cocksucking

technique to the new arrivals, 9:00 AM

Massage, 10:00 AM

Fitness class, 11:00 AM.

Lunch, 12 Noon

Relaxation time, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM

Afternoon training for upcoming virgin breaking, 3:00 PM

Common room, 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM

Dinner, 6:00 PM

Recreation time, 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM

Bedtime, 11:00 PM

Allison checked it out, instructing the newer arrivals sounded interesting. And demonstrating, even better, she was a born exhibitionist, and she could really get into sucking off one of the attendants in front of the new arrivals. The training for upcoming virgin breaking also sounded interesting.

Thinking about her upcoming virgin breaking made her think of Mr. Hobson, and his hot sexy wife Miranda. It sounded like they were very eager to bid on her, so Mr, Hobson could devirginize her, then Miranda wanted to have some fun with her strap-on. Thinking about it had gotten her pussy hot and wet, and she stroked herself off, being extra careful to not break her hymen, and her fingers polished her clit to a shuddering, noisy, and very enjoyable climax.

After she had drifted for a while on the delicious feeling of afterglow, it was almost 6:00 PM. She realized how hungry she had become, she pulled up the menu choices, Beef Wellington with fresh spring potatoes and French cut green beans, or Pacific Salmon in a lemon, white wine sauce with couscous and asparagus tips, or Breast of Duck in a mandarin orange sauce, with rice pilaf and snow pea pods. Her stomach gave a hungry growl, and she decided on the Beef Wellington.

When her dinner arrived, she dug in and moaned at the taste. They really were giving the virgins the best meals available, her tastebuds lit up, it tasted like manna from heaven, and she devoured her meal in short order, leaning back and giggling as she gave a loud burp.

The dessert menu had a choice of strawberry shortcake, fresh lemon tart, or classic English custard. When she tasted the custard, her tastebuds again lit up, damn, this was the best meal she'd ever had. As she reveled in the afterglow of a well-fed belly, she realized that staying a virgin certainly had its perks.

It was 7:00 PM, but Allison decided not to go down to the common rooms this evening. She was somewhat tired, such a big meal, and she decided just to stay in her room tonight. There were no rules on how many times they had to mingle, and she took out the writings of Kayston Tah, the great philosopher of the 22nd century, and started to read.

It didn't take long before her eyelids were droopy, and she could feel sleep starting to intrude on her ability to concentrate. When she lay her head down, she was asleep in less than 5 minutes.

******

Marketa had just finished her dinner, grilled sirloin steak with roasted potatoes and sliced zucchini, and chocolate pudding for dessert, and she was interested in meeting some of the other girls, so she made her way to the common room. She met many of the girls who would be in class with her, like her, they would be learning how to suck cock the right way.

When she went back to her room, she lay in bed, thinking about what lay ahead. Since she had cock sucking ability at a high level, she felt that it would be fairly easy to learn everything completely, and when she drifted off, her sleep was untroubled.

*****

Allison felt the gentle music drifting into her ears, and she awoke to the strains of Mozart, instead of some strident alarm clock racket that would scare you awake. She looked forward to training the new arrivals on proper cock sucking, and in the shower, she felt the need as she gently cupped her sex, and let the drumming of the water lull her as she masturbated slow and gently, keeping her fingers away from her prized virgin barrier. Her clit was rock hard and throbbing around her fingertips as she crested, she shivered in blissful fulfillment as she felt the wave of orgasm wash over her body, letting out cries and groans of pleasure as she felt the release.

Just before 9 AM, she made her way to the instruction room, she remembered it well from when she had been taught how to suck cock. When she entered, the new arrivals instantly fell silent, they needed the knowledge of how to suck cock.

"Good morning everybody, my name is Allison, and I'm here to instruct you in the ways of how to suck cock. I think the best way is to get right down to the lesson, I'll give you the things you need to know, then I'll demonstrate a cock sucking, and tell you how to do it right. Then, you will all take to your knees, and there will be a hard cock for each of you to suck on."

She stood up, gave a bright smile, and stripped naked.

"You will ALWAYS be naked for cock sucking. Get nude immediately, do not make your employer have to tell you to do so, and do not put clothes back on until your employer specifically tells you to do so. Always get on your knees, the proper subservient cocksucker position, unless instructed otherwise. Smile, act hungry for it, eager to give a hot cock sucking, always making the first move to get it going, keep your mouth shut for anything other that cock sucking, no talking unless compliments, for example, the big size of his cock, how eager you are to suck him off, phrases of that nature. Other than that, no talking unless spoken to, and answer in as few words as possible, and NEVER anything about religion or politics."

"When you get a big cock to suck, hold your breath and swallow him as deep as you can. Relax your throat muscles, and let him in if he is big enough. Take a breath on the outstroke, and hold it on the instroke."

"No teeth. Tighten up your lips as you suck, use your tongue to lave at the cock on each in stroke."

"Play with his balls, gently squeeze them, that always get his spunk building fast."

"Feel the load get set to blow. Let your lips feel the swelling, so you can prepare to get your mouth flooded."

"Although you may be very horny, DO NOT play with yourself while sucking a hard cock. That is strictly forbidden. Save any masturbational urges for when you are alone."

"Spitting out any spunk is forbidden. There would be a nasty whipping waiting to tan your hide if you ever do that. Once you have sucked out and swallowed every drop, raise your head up to look him in the eye, with a big, beaming smile, and open wide, letting him see that you have eagerly gulped down every drop. Now, I shall demonstrate."

Her attendant came in, and Allison went to him immediately, going right up to him, with a beaming smile, she had his cock out, fondling it as it grew to full erection.

"Ummm, such a nice hard cock, I'm going to love sucking this big beauty!"

Marketa, watching intently, had noticed how shapely and sexy Allison was. The idea that they were going to watch her work over a hot cock sounded pretty damn hot.

Allison quickly took to her knees, the proper subservient position, she started to give his cock a lollipop licking, swabbing at his cock head. His moan of pleasure urged her on, and she took the head of his cock into her mouth, working up a rush of saliva all over his cock head, and ran her tongue in circles all around his cock head.

His loud grunt urged her on, and she opened wide, and slid her mouth down, taking him in right to the balls, his cock slid down her throat, she kept him there for a few seconds, then tightened her lips down, and pulled back with a strong milking pull, bringing more grunts from him.

Marketa was feeling the throbs of her quickly warming pussy, as Allison got into the familiar practiced rhythm of a blowjob.

Allison was well versed in the art of cock sucking, and her hot wet lips, the rush of saliva that bathed his cock, and the swallowing motions that her throat made around his cock head were nothing short of the best suck job he'd ever had. Allison felt his hands stroking gently at her head. She has his balls in her hand, gently caressing them, she felt his cock buck and swell up, ah there it was, and she timed the last plunge perfectly.

His cock head nestled in her throat, she made the swallowing motions, and his cock erupted. She felt two hot blasts fired straight down her throat, she pulled back and his cock wasn't done yet, three hot strings peppered the roof of her mouth, and three more hot streams spewed all over her tongue, she had to swallow more than once. Allison smiled inwardly, he was really pent up, and she enjoyed getting a mouth-filling rush, his cum tasted thick and creamy, she adored the rich texture, and she eagerly swallowed every drop.

When she was done, she released his cock, swallowed one last time, raised her head up to look him in the eye, smiled, and opened wide, letting him see that she had eagerly gulped down every drop.

When Allison returned to her feet, she said, "OK everybody, it's your turn. Remember what I told you.''

Clothes flew off, and each girl's attendant entered. Allison was circling the action, watching how well they had learned.

"Susan, give him a big smile, let him know how much you're going to love sucking his cock. Arianna, remember, on your knees right away. Charlotte, give that cock lots of hot licks, get his spunk all warmed up."

Allison paused and watched the one called Marketa. She had indeed learned well, she would be well received, and she felt her pussy warming, as she saw her soft, full cocksucker lips glide up and down her attendant's cock.

She pulled her gaze away, and continued around the circle, giving encouragement and advice, making sure they all knew what to do once they had their tonsils drenched.

"Remember everyone, no spitting, ever. Always swallow every drop, just let it slide down your throat. The after time is just as important as the beginning time."

Once every cock had eagerly fired off mouth filing rushes of cum, Allison graded them in her mind. They'd done pretty well for beginners, Marketa had been the best, she must have a natural talent for cock sucking.

She had a memory of Miranda, the lesbian fun they'd had while she was doing her 6-month employment. She wondered if Marketa had even been between a girl's thighs. Allison wouldn't mind finding out.

groomleader
groomleader
2,811 Followers