Burglar Takes the Lady

Story Info
Role playing mystery.
3.2k words
3.93
15.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I play many different role games; it's just our way of spicing up our sex life. It had been a number of weeks since we had done any playing so Paul and I talked it over and decided this upcoming weekend we'd have another go at it.

On Friday morning before hubby took off for work he suggested that when I got home from work to use my Merry Widow to include a nice pair of red fuck me shoes. He also mentioned that he'd be home somewhere between 6 and 7 and would have dinner so I won't have to worry about fixing anything for us.

I got home at 4:30 and knowing hubby I figured he'd be there at 6 so started my bath, as the water ran, took off all my work clothes and then dipped my foot into the wonderfully warm water. I soaked for about 10 minutes, then took out my razor and made sure everything was nice and smooth. I dried off and went to my clothes that I had laid out.

Tonight the role was a woman living alone who would confront a burglar, of course this woman would be wearing a dress with heels and underneath would be the Merry Widow, stockings and red thong that matched the red of the high heels.

If you are not familiar with a Merry Widow it's similar to a corset, but a little shorter. Mine was black with removable shoulder straps and garters. Tonight no straps but the garters would be in place to hold up my black stockings. The dress I was wearing is a nice Chiffon midi that you step into and button up the front, it was also strapless adding to the look.

As I looked over my "outfit" I noticed the time and it was flying by. It was already quarter after 5 and I had to be ready well before 6 so it was time to get it all on.

First the Merry Widow: it fits snug but shapes the body and lifts the boobs.

Next were the stockings. I have to admit when I put on a pair of stockings it feels very erotic for me, some of my friends say it's a pain but I find it sexually titillating.

With the Merry Widow and stockings on, next I put on the nice little red thong, yes after the stockings, so it can come off without having to undo the garters. Finally I put on my shoes, a nice red color with 4 inch heels that screamed "fuck me". Of course I had to see how it looked.

Seeing myself in the mirror, I congratulated myself. I looked pretty damn hot, and the splash of red between my legs was like a flag for a bull. I slipped on my dress, buttoned up the front then did my hair and makeup and walked out to the main part of the house.

I'm walking around the house, feeling pretty sexy when I see movement in the backyard; it's a quarter to six so I think it must be Paul home just a little early.

I walk to the sliding glass doors and see a man about my Paul's size, wearing a baseball cap and loose fitting shirt and pants. Even though I know its Paul, I can't see his face, as he's got a bandana mask on.

Oh heavens he's early, thank goodness I got finished when I did.

Well it's been awhile since we had fun doing this so it's time to step up and get into my role as the woman who lives alone and is soon to be confronted by a burglar.

I step up to the sliding door, open it and say in a loud voice "what are you doing back here, hurry up get along."

The burglar just looks at me and doesn't move, so I tell him once more to move along. As I had expected, the burglar began to walk towards me.

I step back into the house but fumble closing the door and his glove-covered hand catches it and slides it completely open. I stumble back and say "no, no get out, get out" but he steps further in and closes the door and locks it.

He steps up to me and puts his index finger in front of my mouth indicating for me to be quiet. Next he stands there and slowly pulls out a knife.

OMG it looks so big, and he waves it in front of me more or less letting me know what will happen if I do anything he doesn't like.

He grabs my hand and spins me around, pushing me hard into the wall. His body is against mine. I can feel him as he grinds me into the wall so I cannot escape. While holding me into the wall I feel a hand take hold of my head and force my forehead into the wall.

I hear him do something and then I feel material cover my eyes, it's pulled tight, I can't see.

I understand now he's blindfolded me so I can't tell anyone who he is and he can lead me around and I would be at his beck and call.

He hasn't said one word to me but he now turns me around, pulls me from the wall and then I hear him walk around me which I guess is him checking me out. Then I feel his hands on the front of my dress.

"No, no leave me alone," I say.

This earns my right tit and slap. I yell that it hurts and he does it again.

Now I'm getting pissed. We never hurt each other but I think he's just into the role, so I put my hands up to take off the blindfold.

That's when he grabs my hands, pulls them behind me, and forces me into the wall. Next he holds my hands behind me and I feel cold metal circle my wrists, then first one, then a second click. It suddenly dawns on me that I am in a pretty vulnerable position, blindfolded and handcuffed.

I can't believe he's done this.

"Hey!" I yell at him again.

He spins me around again, but this time he doesn't slap my breast. He grabs it and squeezes it, hard. I cry out and he stops, I begin to tell him it's time to stop this shit when he once again puts his hand on me and begins to squeeze. I go silent quickly.

He releases me and I now feel his hands on the buttons of my dress then they begin to open up, I get the feeling he's becoming frustrated with the buttons as he begins to pull at them.

"I yell at him to Stop, Paul, you'll ruin the dress," I yell, but then his hand is on my tit again squeezing, I quiet down real fast and let him do as he wishes.

He's done playing and he just grabs both sides of the top and pulls it apart and I hear it rip and buttons fall onto the floor. He stops when he sees what I have underneath, and begins to push my dress down, I feel it fall to a bunch at my feet and now I hear his breathing coming in short fast breaths.

I feel his hands roaming over my body and, as pissed as I am at him for ruining my dress, I felt myself heating up. This was one of the best role plays we had ever had, even if he had ruined my dress.

His hands play with my tits through the Merry Widow, this time much softer and gentle, oh it does feel nice. Then as one hand massages my right tit and nipple through the material, his other hand slides down my body to my thong, feeling my wetness. He's rubbing me pretty good when I feel his other hand pull down on the top of the Merry Widow and my tits pop out. His mouth closes over one of my nipples while his hand is still rubbing me through the thong.

He stops and I feel his big knife sliding up my hip and then slice through one side of the thong then he uses it to cut the other side off.

He pulls my thong between my legs then lifts it up and I hear him sniffing it then he takes it and runs it over my nose for me to smell then he takes it and forces it over my lips, he pushes it and I open my mouth to taste my sweetness. Oh my goodness the smell and taste say one thing: someone is in heat.

Once he's got me all open he goes back to sucking my titty and rubbing my pussy, then his free hand starts playing and squeezing my other tit while he continues to suck my nipple and ohhhh he slides a finger into my wet pussy, slowly sliding in and out.

Oh damn I feel it happening I'm going to cum right now, just by him sucking my tit and fingering me.

I begin to moan as his finger moves in faster and faster, he adds a second and I scream in orgasm as my body shakes and my legs give out from under me.

He holds me up and continues to finger fuck me while my body pumps itself onto his fingers. I start to calm down and he lets me go, my legs buckle and I drop to my knees.

As I sit there panting like a winded dog, I hear his pants being undone then I hear them fall.

He pulls me to my knees. I know what he wants and I am more than willing to give it to him after what he has just given me.

I open my mouth, stick my tongue out and lick tasting his tip and it's pre cum, then I lick down and then up when I notice he is completely shaved.

Did Paul shave for this night too?

I am thinking that it would be so like Paul to do something like that, so I open my mouth and feel the head of his cock enter.

Oh damn I must be out of it, seems that Paul's head is smaller than I thought, or am I just lost?

I begin to bop up and down on hardness and feel him begin to pump into me as I go down. Then he grabs the back of my head and slowly pushes his cock deeper into my mouth.

I love to suck Paul but I never deep throat him as I always gag like a fool. This time he doesn't seem to care, he just keeps on pushing, and that's when I feel him pushing into the back of my mouth.

I really start to gag on him and I feel my saliva drooling out of my mouth and pooling on my tits. He must have noticed I was in trouble and pulls back, letting me get a breath before he pushes in again. This time there is no gentle push. He's all the way back and trying to go further, I feel like I can't breathe but I can't fight him, my hands are behind my back.

Then it happens. He's in my throat and he's just fucking my mouth like I'm some kind of 5 dollar whore.

There's nothing I can do but let him pump and pump and pump into my open mouth. As I begin to feel weak, he must have noticed he'd gone too far again because he stops and pulls out. He takes something and wipes my mouth of all my drool then spins me around over the kitchen table.

I feel his big wet cock slide between my ass cheeks.

"Please no, please not without lube, you will tear me apart," I beg him.

He stops steps back and turns me around, puts my ass on the table and spreads my legs.

I feel his body change position and his hands pushing my legs apart and then, - oh my - I feel his tongue slide over me.

First it's on my stocking then onto my bare legs and then oh yes please do me but he stops and goes to my other leg and works back toward me. He stops again and then it's the same. He slides his tongue slowly up my leg to my core then stops. At this point I push my legs open in frustration.

"Damn it, put that tongue in my cunt you bastard," I say to him.

I feel him push it in me. My legs are now over his shoulders and his tongue and lips have found my clit as a finger enters my opening. I can't control myself. I push myself onto his mouth and fingers and beg for more.

He slides a second finger into me and starts sucking me.

"Oh my goodness, it feels so good," I moan.

His tongue flicks over my clit as he pulls his fingers out and rubs them over my rosebud. My body is in complete sex driven mode and I force my ass down on his fingers, relaxing to let them slide in. As his fingers move further into me my vaginal and anal muscles begin to tighten letting me know another orgasm is coming. As I climax my entire body shakes and a moan of desire escapes. What a nice orgasm, not the earlier monster but oh so good.

As my body begins to calm down he removes his finger from me and stands, then leans forward and kisses me, letting me taste myself.

I can't help myself I lick his lips trying to get all of that wonderful taste. As I am doing that I feel the head of his cock pushing against my lips. I can't see but he must be guiding his cock into me with his hand, as first the head slides right in and then he pushes, pushes hard and not gently and then he's balls- deep into me.

My back lies across the table, my legs dangling over the edges, as he pushes in so hard, again and again; it's so intense I think the table is going to break. He slows now that he has captured me with his cock, takes my legs and wraps them around his waist. He starts on my pussy again.

"Yes," I cry, loving every second of it.

It feels so good to have his cock in me again. He's pushing in deeper than ever, pulling back and slamming into me, that's when I feel his thumb reach in and start to rub my clit as he fucks my pussy silly.

Yes, he knows me, he knows how to get me to orgasm, and it's happening again. My breath is coming in gasps and my body responds to its treatment. Then it arrives,

"Oooooooooh fuck fuck fuck yes do that just like that oh damn yes, fuck me hard," I scream.

He's still pushing his cock into me and ohhh damn it feels good. My legs are locked around him and I keep pulling him deeper into me.

Oh yes, it's wild to think calm sweet Paul can be such a brute and so good at it.

I feel him tense. He's close, oh yes here he comes. He is pushing deeper and faster and shorter and shorter movements. I hear his breath coming in short gasps then the first sounds he's made, it sounds like a wild animal howling of its success. It's a sound I've never heard before.

Oh damn, I feel his seed spread throughout me and it feels so hot, so erotic, oh damn, so good.

He holds that position as his cock slowly softens then it falls out of my worn pussy followed by globs of his and my cum, it falls onto the table and the floor.

He steps away, stops, then I feel his hand once more on my pussy. It feels so good then he takes his fingers, scooping them into me and taking his and my cum and putting it in my mouth. I drink what I can then I lick his fingers as I moan at this new trick.

He goes back to my pussy but this time he begins to rub me. Oh damn it feels so good and I know I am going to orgasm again. That will be four if I can get there. I want it so bad.

"Don't stop, keep it up, do it, make me yours, I need to cum again," I chant softly, the words running into each other.

With that I have my fourth thrill for the night, it was a small one compared to the earlier mind numbing ones but still so nice. I lay there, puffing to catch my breath with our cum still leaking out.

I hear him step back then his pants are pulled up, so I figure I should take my blindfold off but my hands are still behind me.

He pulls me up, sits me in a chair and his first spoken words are soft, so soft.

"Sit still, I will give you the key to the cuffs but be good and stay there five minutes with the blindfold on", he whispers.

"Yes my dear, as you wish," I say.

After a moment I feel a piece of paper and the key placed into my hands, and then hear the sliding door open and close.

I wait for what I guess is 5 minutes, then take the key and work it to open the cuffs. It's not easy and I think it takes a good 10 minutes to finally open one side. I reach up and take off the blindfold, surprised to realize, it's the bandana he had been wearing.

I get up, look around, pull up my Merry Widow to cover the girls and head to the bathroom to clean up. I wondered where my burglar went, maybe he's getting the food.

I clean the spittle and cum from my body and cover with my bathrobe. I throw out the cut up thong and ruined dress and clean up the floor where I notice the piece of paper he had placed in my hands. Before I can read it, I hear the garage door open, I walk over and in walks Paul carrying dinner in two bags. He apologizes for being late.

"I'm sorry for being late," he says. "The bosses had a last minute task that had to be done right then and there. I tried to call but you never answered."

He put the bags of food down on the table, right where I'd just cleaned up our cum.

"I'm so sorry, it's now past 9PM, would you mind if we saved our role playing for another time?" he asked, walking down the hall to change out of his business suit.

Alone now, I look at the note left for me.

"Thank you for the fun. I will be back to collect my bandana."

As I stare at the words, uncertainty flashes through me.

Is this Paul's normal handwriting?

I shrug, feeling the tenderness of my nipples as I tuck the note into my Merry Widow and tighten my bathrobe.

Oh well, whichever it was, whoever it was, I had been used well, that is for sure.