A Brave New World Pt. 05

Story Info
Allison and Marketa get togther.
2.1k words
4.63
2.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,802 Followers

Allison was seated in class with 15 other girls, and it was the orientation class for their upcoming virgin breaking. The instructor was Brenda Epsom, a 25-year-old who looked like a wet dream. God, from the mane of golden blonde, full soft lips, a face that could have been used to model for Venus, to the full bust line of a solid 36, the narrowing waist, and then the swell of her breeder's hips, she was sex personified. She had been broken, and Allison wondered who was the lucky guy who got to claim her virginity.

Brenda had been offered the post of instructor after her 6 month fuck toy tour had finished. When she had been vended, the winning bid had been one of the members of the ruling council, she had been the fuck toy of one of the ruling council, and was offered up to others that he wanted to make a deal with. Every deal had gone through, her physical charms and her training to be an eager, cock hungry slut had stood her in good stead.

Her virgin breaking had turned out to be an awakening of her sexuality, he was patient and kind, treated her with respect and once her hymen had been broken, the feelings had started to surge through quickly. When she had felt the rushing tide of orgasm, her shrieks sounded and her employer let loose with a thick rush of spunk.

It had been a pleasant enough duty, the ones who got to vent their lust on her had treated her in a good, non-harmful way. Her employer for the tour had made sure of that, and every night, he took his pleasure on her, was gentle and loving, and always made sure she enjoyed an orgasm.

With the glowing recommendation she received after her tour, she was given the instructor spot, it was a highly prized position.

"Good morning ladies, it's good to see you all, and to congratulate you on keeping yourselves intact, and in a position to reap the benefits of your patience."

Allison was paying rapt attention to the discussion of positions, and the feelings that her virgin breaking would entail, and it really hooked everybody's attention when Brenda brought in her assistant, quickly stripping him down. She quickly stripped off her gown and took to her knees.

Looking at the class, she cooed, "First give him a little mouth action, get his cock and balls all nice and warmed up."

Slipping her lips around the head of his cock, she circled his cockhead with her tongue, listening to his grunt of pleasure, then she pushed down, and eagerly swallowed his cock in one gulp, his balls touched her chin, and his cock head nestled in her throat. She pulled back, and gave him a hot, wet suck job, enjoying the feel of his stiff shaft filling her mouth.

Ever since her first tour of duty as a cocksucker, she had become a big fan of oral. From the very first cocksuck, the sensation of soft silky skin over a hard prick going in and out of her mouth had become more and more arousing. Her mouth wet with a rush of saliva, she eagerly applied her cock sucking ability to the assistant's dick, making him moan as he rode wetly in and out of Brenda's wet, sucking lips.

She pulled back, released his cock, and cooed, "Oh yes, so hard and ready. Today, I will demonstrate the face-to-face or missionary style as it used to be known."

She led him to the bed at the front of the class, lay down, and spread her legs wide. He quickly took position and nudged gently against her.

Brenda cooed, "Encourage him, let him know that you are going to love it." Turning her face back to her assistant, she cooed, "mmmm, oh yes lover, my tight little pussy needs your big cock, don't keep me waiting any longer, I need it NOW."

Her assistant pushed, penetrating her, and she moaned, deep and low in her throat as he teasingly gave her a slow filling, giving the class a good show. She let out a louder moan as her assistant buried his 8 inches, his grunt of pleasure joining in.

Pausing, she looked at the class and said, "If your man wants your legs in a particular position, you will of course comply. If you are free to place your legs at your position, I suggest this way."

So saying, she brought her legs up and around his waist so every last bit of his cock would be buried deep.

Looking again at the class, her voice was a husky coo as she purred, "Oh yes, this is a perfect position. He gets to stuff it deep... Mmmmm, oh god that feels so good....and really test out the depths of your sweet, virgin fuckholes...oh fuck I love it, let me have it!"

Allison was staring at the scene, god, the heat of two people fucking was driving the lust through the roof. She noticed some of the other girls were taking their lust in hand, and stroking their pubic regions. Allison joined in, her fingers slipped inside her dress and under her panties, and found her blazing hot cunt. She shuddered and moaned, her pussy was on fire as she manipulated herself, stroking the slick lips up and down, sliding a finger into her cunt hole for a few seconds, playing with her clit, and then starting the process all over again.

As Brenda edged closer to orgasm, Allison started to pump two fingers in and out, eager to cum with her instructor. Her other hand reached down and started to stroke at her clit, fuck that felt so good, cum Brenda, cum baby her mind chanted.

In front of the class, Brenda could feel the rushing tide of orgasm, and she cried out, "Let it go girls, let it go, fuck, oh fuck gonna cum, gonna cum so hard, fffffuuuucccckkkkk, FUCK!"

Watching Brenda explode into a shaking, shuddering orgasm took Allison with it, and as she rubbed wildly at her throbbing clit, her body stiffened, she let out a wail of pleasure, and similar sounds of erotic completion started to fill the classroom, and she had an amazing orgasm, her hands became soaking wet as she sprayed the juices of her lust.

The class became quieter, and Brenda got redressed, with a smile of sexual fulfillment, and she said, "That's lesson 1 ladies, tomorrow, lesson 2!"

*****

After that, Allison was still warmed up. God, watching her sexy instructor getting railed really made the class a learning experience that she was eager to experience firsthand. It was now 3:30, and with two hours of common room time, she went in.

She took a seat, and an attendant brought her the standard drink, a mimosa. She sipped it and discovered how good it tasted. She was on one of the 2 seat couches, what used to be called a love seat, and a voice asked, "Could I join you?"

Looking up, she saw one of her pupils, Marketa Willson asking. She remembered her, yes, she was one of the standouts in her class. She had indeed learned well, she would be well received, she remembered the hot sight of Marketa's full cocksucker lips glide up and down her attendant's cock. Marketa had been the best in the class, she must have had a natural talent for cock sucking.

Allison smiled, and said, "Please, do join me."

She did so, and as they started to talk, Allison was filling her eyes. Mmmm, very nice, the full crimson lips, a nicely shaped pair of 36s, probably a C cup, a nicely curved waist, well-trimmed bush, and sleek full legs. Wonder if she's ever done any girl-on-girl loving, Allison would like to know.

Marketa could feel Allison's eyes, and it was starting to get her warmed up. The idea of being with a girl was starting to take hold, and it sounded pretty good.

Allison decided to go for broke, and she took Marketa's hand, moved in closer, and whispered, "Marketa, would you like to go somewhere more private, and get to know each other in a more intimate way?"

Marketa could feel her mouth go dry, surges of excitement at the prospect. She said softly, "I'd love to Allison."

They rose and made their way to Allison's apartment. Once behind closed doors, Allison took control, stripping Marketa's body, letting her eyes linger on the bosomy pleasing fullness, the nicely curved waist and the well-trimmed bush, nice wide hips, oh yes, once her 6-month cocksucking duty is over, her vending will no doubt bring in many high bids.

She lowered Marketa to the bed, she was shaking, and she whispered, "Please don't break me."

Allison cooed, "Marketa, have no fear. When I turned 18, I had a couple of months before I was called to service, and my best friend Janet and I became lovers. We explored each other's bodies and made each other feel so good. And, during my cocksucking service, my employer's wife Miranda used me for her lustful lesbian needs. I enjoyed it immensely, and after 2 lady lovers, I'm still a certified virgin. Which is how I intend to leave you as, once we have made sweet hot love."

Allison lay down next to her, Marketa lifted her face to look into Allison's face. Allison put her hands on Marketa's face and gently pulled it forward as she lifted her mouth. It was a soft and gentle kiss, the introduction of Marketa to a wonderful vision of her sexuality. a deep, soul-searing melding of mouths.

After a minute, they stopped as if by mutual consent, pulled back slightly, and just looked at one another. Then Allison kissed her again and this time Marketa opened her mouth and kissed her back wetly. Never had she kissed anyone like this. Marketa was writhing against Allison's body, their lips together in a deep, soul-searing melding of mouths.

Allison began to search her friend's body as well, and within a minute, the two girls were in a tight embrace. Allison could feel Marketa's hard nipples pressed against her equally stiff nipples. She felt Marketa stiffen up when Allison's hand reached down, and she felt fingers brushing through her pussy hair.

"Relax Marketa, I swear I won't break your virginity."

Marketa had let Allison have her way with her, their lips came together again, Marketa moaned into Allison's mouth as she felt her fingers very gently part her wet labia and stoke up and down the lips of her throbbing pussy. Oh god, it had felt so out of the world great, she pushed her hips towards Allison's fingers, eager for maximum contact.

Allison broke the kiss, looking into Marketa's eyes, she whispered "Open your legs, baby."

Marketa eagerly spread her thighs apart, and she cried out with pleasure as she felt a single finger gently worming between the tight, virginal walls of her pussy, gently probing until Allison felt the obstruction of her virginity. She backed off slightly, running her finger in circles around the hot, wet tunnel. Marketa could feel her nipples throb with pleasure, her whole body seemed to be one giant zone of lust.

Allison was gentle as she finger fucked Marketa's tight, virginal pussy, rubbing back and forth across her clit and then thrusting two fingers inside her pussy, avoiding her cherry, circling and then rubbing her pussy walls. Allison worked over Marketa's straining body, and brought her to orgasm, Marketa writhed, gasping and moaning, crying out as she felt the wave of orgasm wash over her, her mind filled with an explosion of pleasure.

Marketa was eager to give back as good as she got, her hands went down to the hot, wet heat between Allison's legs, and let her fingers stimulate her sexy body. She was also careful with her probing fingers, making sure she did not break Allison open as she gently finger fucked the hot, wet slide of Allison's aroused pussy, enjoying the sounds and cries of pleasure she made. Running circles around her straining clit brought Allison to a shaking, shuddering climax.

For most of the night, the two ladies, now lovers, explored each other's bodies, touching and caressing the most intimate parts of each other, then they had formed into a 69, eager to lick each other's hot, liquid centers, and they eagerly licked and kissed, drinking from the copious flows of love liquid flowing from their pussies. The room was filled with cries, moans, whispered endearments, and shrieks of orgasmic joy as they brought each other to climax, over and over. Finally, exhausted, sweaty, and contented, they held one another's bodies close and drifted off to sleep.

groomleader
groomleader
2,802 Followers