A Breaktime Snack

Story Info
Free use day? Yes, please.
2k words
4.43
10.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My significant other is away for the time being. Circumstances tore him away from me for a lengthy period of time, but he will soon be coming home. As his arrival approaches, we've been sexting like crazy and discussing what we're going to do to each other when he gets back. We most definitely won't be taking our time together for granted again. We both work from home so our breaks will be... amicably spent.

One idea we've discussed is free use. Since he brought up the idea, it has taken over in my mind and given rise to some of my biggest fantasies.

One of my favorite comforts is oral fixation. What this means is that I derive a calming and pleasurable sense from having things in and around my mouth. That includes rubbing, licking, sucking, and even biting. On any given day, you might find me rubbing something soft on my upper lip as I watch TV or read a book. I also love to have something smooth to suck on, especially when I'm relaxing.

My oral fixation carried over into my sex life. It can actually be embarrassing if it isn't with the right person. I got lucky, though, and my partner right now indulges me needlessly. He'll often offer me a finger to suck on if he's fucking me or eating me out. For whatever reason, it always helps me reach climax faster. But throw in the power of being in charge of someone else's pleasure, and you have a partner obsessed with giving blow jobs. Which, I absolutely love to do.

So, without further ado, please indulge in one of my fantasies that I hope to be living out in the very near future.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"I can have the samples in your inbox by the end of the week? Will that work for you?" I picked up my water bottle and took a generous sip from the spout.

Sylvie's face took up my screen, her attention drawn to another monitor she had set up on her desk. "That would great. Yes, let's plan on that and then we can discuss the convention in New York at the end of the month. Have you purchased your plane ticket, yet?"

I shook my head. "I had wanted to ask you about that. I would like to bring a plus one, but I'm unsure how to comp the room."

"That shouldn't be a problem. Purchase your plane ticket with the company card and I'll have the accountant credit you for the value of the hotel stay for one person. It may not be exact, but it's better than nothing."

"Sounds good. Talk soon."

"Talk soon." She gave me a quick smile before her video feed disconnected.

Finally. I was left to do some independent work for the remainder of the week. I vaguely wondered if Brendan would be taking his break soon as well. I pushed up from my chair and walked out of my home office. The floor was cool on the naked bottoms of my feet. Working from home was such a luxury. I could get away with wearing just my collared button down and panties. It made getting ready in the mornings delightfully efficient.

As I approached Brendan's office, the only sounds were that of the keys of his keyboard clacking and the click of a mouse. I strolled right into his space, ignoring the look he must be giving me. The only rule established this morning was, "no activity during calls". Everything else was free game.

I walked over to his chair and rested an arm over the back, my hand coming down to play with his hair.

"Hey, baby." His voice was a bit distracted, and I observed the page of code that he was working on.

"Hi. Watcha doin?" I stroked the helix of his ear with the pad of my finger.

"Trying to fix a bug."

I toyed with his locks again, scraping my nails against his scalp. "I see."

"Yep." His eyes remained glued to the screen.

I experienced a slight moment of guilt when I thought about what I wanted to do. He hated getting distracted when he was so involved in a project. But then I thought about his dick. All of its deliciousness just waiting to be kissed and licked and sucked. The smoothness of it against my tongue and the generous amount of precum that he produced adding to the slippery friction. He was only wearing a collared shirt and boxers because we agreed that it would be a free use day. That gave me immunity from distracting him, right?

With that reassurance, I leaned down and planted a kiss on the top of his head.

"Is that so?" He chuckled, his tone an insincere appeasement. I merely hummed.

He was completely absolved in his work. I really knew that this shouldn't be the time, but I had never been a creature of patience. Brendan was fully aware of my faults, and he accepted me as is. I sank to my knees and rubbed my cheek on his arm. I was already beginning to salivate as I smelled his skin. His natural smell was intoxicating and the body wash he used was subtle. The combination was always enough to put me in the mood.

I pressed my full lips to his wrist, enjoying the tickle of his hair. I moved my head back and forth a few times, pausing only to swallow.

"Hey. What're you up to?" He didn't even look down at me as he spoke.

That's okay. I didn't need his approval right now. I slid further under the desk and nudged his legs apart. His thighs were meaty, thick with muscle, and I couldn't help myself as I rubbed my palms over his skin. My face was soon to follow and I caught hints of the musky scent of his groin.

"You're like a cat sometimes."

I licked the inside of his thigh in response.

He jumped slightly. "Hey! What're you doing under there?"

I giggled and pushed my face into his crotch. His hardened cock pulsed in his boxers. Totally busted, guy. I licked my lips and grinned as I continued to nuzzle him with my mouth and nose. His breathing hitched at first contact, but other than that, he continued to work. I decided to take it up a notch and began to lick him through his boxers. My tongue pulled against the rough fabric, my favorite treasure jerking in response. I paused to swallow again, and turned to kiss his thighs. I latched onto a spot and sucked lightly against his skin.

"You're such a naughty girl." His voice was heavy, but the typing above me didn't cease.

I began to nip his leg, working my way up. My hands slid under the material of his boxers, and I stroked my thumbs along the crease where his thighs met his torso. With a frustrated grunt, he shifted slightly in his seat and his hands came down to work himself through the slit in the front.

Utter excitement coursed through me as I waited. A short moment later, his dick poked out at me, that lovely bit of precum threatening to drip from the tip. I win. I grinned up at him and bit my bottom lip as I thought about my next move, but his face was still glued to his screen. Maybe I didn't win, then. Let's change that.

I pressed my mouth to the head, smearing the fluid against my lips. I removed my hands from inside his boxers and firmly gripped the base of his cock to hold it steady. I began by spreading his precum around the head, but temptation got the better of me and my tongue snaked out to taste him. I was rewarded with the familiar salty flavor that I craved so much, and I quickly realized it was a mistake. So deliciously musky and totally Brendan. I couldn't help my moan as I savored his flavor. This was always my undoing.

I was panting by now, a vast wetness soaking my panties as I sat on my heels. Hungrily, I parted my lips and sucked the tip of his dick into my eager mouth. He was just as smooth as I remembered, and I swirled my tongue around him as I worked to suck out more of his precum. My mouth watered even more and I found myself having to frequently pause to swallow around his thickness.

"Fuck, baby."

I continued to work my tongue, listening to see if he had stopped working. Not quite yet. I fisted his shaft and began to work my hand with my mouth, moving up and down while I maintained suction. I relaxed my tongue, feeling the familiar pressure of his dick pressing it into my mouth. I knew this pattern would get him to nut quickly, so I had to pay attention to his movements, or our game would soon be over. Sure enough, his typing stopped overhead, and he leaned back in his chair. When he thrust his hips slightly forward, I pulled off of him and resumed kissing his thighs.

He huffed out a breath. "You really are asking for it today, aren't you?"

I giggled and bit him lightly, then looked up at him. I finally had his eyes on me, and I smiled. I win. Without looking away, I moved to the base of his dick and licked the underside of his shaft all the way up to the tip. His eyes lidded, and I felt a hand come to the back of my head.

"That's enough playtime."

I swallowed before taking him into my mouth again, this time working at the rhythm he set as he helped move me up and down. I hollowed out my cheeks and watched his face, eager to witness the peak of his pleasure. His hips began to move to meet my lips, his cock threatening to push down my throat. Before long, his brows pulled together and he threw his head back, his fist squeezing the handful of hair he clasped. With a final thrust forward, he stilled and I gagged slightly as he pushed a little too far.

I sucked as he pulsed, his seed hitting the back of my tongue and sliding down my throat. I moved my tongue around eagerly, trying to taste my prize as he delivered it. His groans fueled my arousal, and I squeezed my thighs together as I ground my pussy into my heel.

When he finally slumped in his seat, I hummed triumphantly as I pulled off of him, carefully maintaining enough suction so as not to spill any. I moved his cum around in my mouth a bit before swallowing it down.

Mmm. So yummy.

I gave a little sigh before I leaned in again, lightly running my tongue over him to clean up anything left behind, and peppering light kisses over my favorite piece of his anatomy. He jerked and chuckled before sliding his chair away from the desk.

"Sensitive," he offered. "Give me a minute, baby."

I crawled out from under my spot and straightened. I loved how sated he looked.

"A minute before what?"

He crooked his finger at me, and I sauntered over. He reached his arms out and I allowed him to pull me onto him. My head fell against the side of his neck and one of his hands cupped my ass before he gave it a good slap. He gave me a small squeeze before his finger moved and found my slit, his digit stroking a wet crevice into my panties. I sucked in a breath and clutched at his collar as I tried to press my face against him. My cheeks felt hot, and I knew that I was blushing.

His lips brushed my ear before he whispered, "A minute before I lick up this mess that you made."