A Brief Romance Ch. 06

Story Info
My mother and I share fantasies: being ravished and anal.
2.2k words
4.54
9.4k
19

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The following story is fictional, and all characters are of legal age.]

Looking back, I can't think of a happier time than when I was 18, those spring and summer months before I went to college, when my mother and I were lovers.

I think it was a beautiful relationship, our love as mother and son blossoming into the romance of a man and a woman. We couldn't keep our eyes off each other, we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves, and we were devoted to making each other happy.

After making love one night, we snuggled naked in each other's arms -- her head lying on my shoulder as her fingers absentmindedly caressed my chest, my arm squeezing her close so I could feel her tits press against me, our warm bodies lit by the soft glow of the lamp on her nightstand -- when she said my name and asked me a question.

"Do you have any fantasies?"

"You mean apart from making you my wife? Why do you ask, do YOU have any fantasies?"

"I guess I do," she replied. "You're an awfully sweet boy and a very considerate lover, but there are times when I wish you would just... I don't know... take me."

"Take you?"

"Yeah, like when Rhett was jealous and carried Scarlett up that long staircase. We all know what happened after that."

I thought for a minute. I couldn't reproduce that famous scene from my mom's favorite movie, but I know that I had that kind of animalistic desire for my mother. I had been keeping it in check because, after all, she was my mother.

"You want to see my lust for you, um, get out of control?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered, without hesitation. "Show me how much I drive you wild."

"Okay. I'd have to do it without any real advance notice, is that okay?"

She thought about the question, but only for a moment before looking up to stare in my eyes.

"Yes. Don't just make love to me, fuck me hard, ravish me, make me yours and

show me how much you need me."

My cock twitched at just the thought of it, pulling off my mother's clothes and unleashing all my desire for the beautiful woman in my arms, the loving woman who raised me.

My mind was reeling with the idea when my mom brought me back to earth.

"You never told me your fantasy."

"Oh, I guess I didn't."

My mind immediately fixated on one idea, one I could hardly articulate even knowing my mother's nearly perverse desire to be taken. I kept thinking back to how my fourth finger would always massage my mom's asshole while my third finger penetrated her pussy. We never talked about it, but she seemed to like it, and I wondered if her puckered hole would like even more attention.

"You have one," she said. "I can see it in your eyes. What is it?"

I hesitated: "I don't know if I should say it."

"You can tell me anything, I'm your mother -- and now I'm more."

"Well, okay. It's... It's..."

"Say it."

I blurted it out, hoping she wouldn't get mad at me.

"I want to have anal sex with you."

"Really." Her body stiffened as she stared at me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said it... Have you had anal before?"

"No," she replied curtly. "You probably watch too much porn, and it's not really on my to-do list."

"I probably do, and I could have guessed you're not dying to have it. That's one reason I want it: you took my virginity, and this is a way I could take yours -- and you know I'd be as gentle as I can."

"I know." Her body relaxed into my arms. She gave it some thought and finally concluded, "We can talk about it sometime."

"Okay," I said, happy that she wasn't mad.

"I love you, sweetie," she said as she tenderly kissed me and closed her eyes to sleep.

"I love you, too, Momma. With all my heart."

-----

A week or so later, on a sunny Saturday afternoon, I came into the kitchen to get a drink of water: I had been struggling to replace the belt on the vacuum cleaner, and I had finally got the vacuum repaired and ready for use.

Glancing out the window, I saw my mother laying facedown on her beach chair, tanning herself on the secluded back deck. Her body glistened with suntan oil and sweat, the bikini top was untied so her back wouldn't get tan marks, and the blue bikini bottom hardly covered her, as the bottom curve of her ass was plainly visible.

Her spot on the deck was nearly in the shade. I knew she would be coming in soon, and I knew I had to have her: I would fulfill her fantasy and enjoy myself as I took my mother, and it occurred to me that I might fulfill my own fantasy too.

I watched my mother through the window, waiting for her to get up. She tied the bikini string around her back and moved to come in: I came outside briefly to help grab her towel, her suntan oil, and her paperback book. She thanked me for helping, and I wonder if she saw the intensity of my stare.

We walked back inside, she stole my glass of water and took several long drinks. I stared at her while a couple drops missed her mouth and ran down her neck, disappearing in her cleavage.

"You really are beautiful," I said, reaching at her inviting ass only to have my hand swatted away as she set down her drink.

"Thank you sweetie, but I really do need to shower."

Rather than take that as an opportunity to shower with her, I moved closer, letting my height dominate her small frame.

"You are a dirty girl," I said with a leer, placing my hands on her bare waist, "and you're not going anywhere."

In one swift motion, I brought my hands down from her waist to her hips, grabbing both bows that held her bikini bottoms and pulling at the loose ends to untie them. Before my mom had time to react, I pulled the small piece of light blue material away from her body and tossed it aside.

As she instinctively moved her hands down to cover her pussy, I took another step closer, placed one hand on her back and, with the other hand, I grabbed at the bikini top between her swaying breasts. I quickly pulled up, exposing her hardening nipples: pulling her closer, I roughly groped her tits, squeezing the firm flesh and pulling at the tips.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked, barely restraining her smile as she realized her fantasy was coming true.

"What does it look like? I want you, Momma, and I'm going to have you, right here, right now."

Untying and tossing the now useless top aside, I pushed her down, forcing her to lie face-up on the floor while I looked her over and got to my knees. I admired her naked body and then began enjoying it for myself, leaning over to kiss and lick and tease her titties, tasting the mixture of her salty sweat and the suntan oil. My hand rubbed her naked pussy, and when her lips parted, I pushed my way in, using two fingers for the first time to pleasure my wanton mother.

She began to squirm, so I propped up on one arm to stare in my mother's eyes, to watch her shut her eyes and bite her bottom lip. Her breathing became ragged, she moaned my name, and she began to arch her back as I finger-fucked her now dripping pussy.

My mother soon came, and she smiled as her body relaxed. I wasn't done with her, and though I could have taken her right then, I wanted something else.

I grabbed her hips and told her to roll over. I pulled up her bottom, forcing her to her knees to stick out her ass. I took in the sight, my mother laying with her head turned and her eyes staring at mine, wondering what I would do next; her breasts compressed as her chest lay against the kitchen floor; and her hips and that round little ass, inviting her son eyes and hands... and more.

"You do have a beautiful ass," I said. I got directly behind my mom, my knees snuggled between hers.

My hands rubbed her hips, and I considered mounting her, having sex doggie style in recognition that truly nothing is better than coitus. But if I was going to have anal sex, it was probably now or never.

"...I got have that ass." I slapped her ass cheek, and after looking along the kitchen counter I grabbed the suntan oil.

I glanced at the ingredients, and I decided that the coconut oil and cocoa butter would probably work for our needs, pouring a solid line down her back to the top of her ass.

It may have been an interruption to my "taking" my mother and fulfilling her fantasy, but we both seemed to enjoy the back rub that I gave her, with me leaning over her to let my strong hands start at her shoulders and work their way down.

I straightened up, admiring my mom's glistening back and rubbing the oil into her backside, squeezing each cheek as my thumbs focused on the valley in-between.

I poured a little more oil on her ass, and my thumbs finally made their way down to her puckered little asshole. Holding my breath, I placed my right thumb on her anus and pushed, applying a steadily growing pressure.

I had almost given up when her body gave in: my lubricated thumb slipped into the hole, and we both tensed up waiting for the other to react.

I pumped my thumb a couple times, slowly, gently, and then I pulled out: I'm not sure my cock had ever been more erect, but I realized I was still clothed. I stripped off my tee-shirt, threw it aside, and pushed down my shorts and boxers, letting my erection point to where it wanted to go.

I covered my manhood with the oil, relishing the slick feel of my fingers on my cock, and then I placed it at the forbidden entrance.

Breaking character for a moment, I leaned over for a moment to whisper to my mother.

"Is this okay? Can I go ahead?"

"Yes," she hissed. "Fuck me in the ass, just be gentle."

Attempting to follow her instructions, I leaned forward ever so gently until the tip of my cock reached my mother's asshole. I grabbed her by the hips, holding her still and slowly thrusting forward until, at last, my cock's tip had penetrated her.

I waited a moment for her body to relax, rubbing her back and frankly admiring the view, and then I slowly, carefully pushed forward again until I was buried to the hilt.

Not for the first time had I wished for a view of the two of us, this time grinding on the kitchen floor. I slowly pumped, enjoying the exquisite tightness while remaining conscious of keeping my mother comfortable, but I soon picked up the pace.

My mom started moaning with each thrust. It sounded more like a moan of pleasure than discomfort, but I wanted to make sure. Not stopping my building rhythm, I asked if I should keep going. She threw her head back as she answered with each successive thrust.

"Yes... yes..."

I smiled, gratified that, even if my mother demurred and this was to be our only instance of sodomy, it was one that we both enjoyed.

My mother liked it when I fucked her in the butt.

Still thinking of my mother's pleasure, I leaned over, closer to my mother's back, and reaching down and underneath, I began to rub her clitoris as my hand covered her drenched pussy.

I pounded my mother, and she began to push back against me; I stimulated her clit, and she began to moan even louder in response. It didn't take long until we were both close to the edge.

My mom climaxed first, and then I suddenly came. In a state of bliss, I held her close as my cock shrank and she pushed it out.

We separated and laid on the floor, facing each other. I stroked her hair, her cheek, and her upper arm as I recovered my breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"A little sore, but I'll be fine."

"Thank you," I said.

"Thank YOU for showing me how much you want me. You can take me anytime, but I'll let you know about having that kind of sex again."

I smiled, saying nothing about how I knew she liked the experience.

She never complained, but we never did have anal sex again. I did "take" my mother again, and often -- when she came home from running errands, when we she was rinsing dishes in the kitchen sink, whenever the mood struck me -- but we were more likely to make love in her bed or on the loveseat.

"Let's go get cleaned up, Momma," I told her, kissing her gently on the forehead. "I'll scrub your back."

"Thanks, sweetie."