A Brief Romance Ch. 05

Story Info
Now lovers, my mother and I put our mouths to good use.
1.5k words
4.6
8.3k
16

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The following story is fictional, and all characters are of legal age.]

I had just lost my virginity to my mother and I was laying on top of her, breathing heavily. I rolled off and laid beside her, my arm still across her bare stomach.

Still coming down, I found myself desperately needing to cuddle with my new lover. Grabbing my mom by the hip, I pulled her closer to me before kissing her on her cheek and forehead.

"Thank you, Momma," I whispered. "That was wonderful."

She just smiled and turned her face to mine, closing her eyes and kissing me on the lips -- first gently, then with renewed passion as her hand ran through my hair and down my neck and back.

I broke our kiss: "I'm so sorry I came so fast, you didn't have a chance to..."

"Don't," she interrupted. "It was your first time, it's to be expected. You'll get better, I'll make sure of that: I'm a very good teacher."

We both smiled as my hand made its way to the dark, curly hair above her snatch.

"May I?" I asked.

"You don't ever have to ask," she replied. With that, my fingers explored her pussy, and my middle finger slid into her channel, still sticky with my semen.

Fingering my mother's pussy and then rubbing her clitoris, I made her come once, twice, then three times as she twitched and moaned, biting her lower lip.

As we lay on the bed in the soft light of my mother's room, we continued to explore each other's bodies, and soon my cock was hard again, ready for my mother.

My mom sat up, pushed down on my chest and straddled my pelvis, explaining that, because I was too tall -- or she was too short -- this would be a more comfortable position.

She wiggled her little bottom, and soon I was impaling her with my cock. She rode me, controlling the pace while I took in the beautiful view and my hands roamed over her body: her ass and hips, her waist, and her gently bouncing breasts, their nipples hard and seeming to point at me.

She was in charge, bringing me close to the edge and taking me back time and again. Grinding the side of my cock against her G-spot, she first lowered her head and then threw her head back in ecstasy.

As she climaxed, her pussy spasmed, milking my cock. With my eyes blurring out of focus, I lifted my chest to her body, bringing us closer together as I came, a longer, slower, more deeply satisfying climax.

We snuggled again, and at some point we slept, our sweaty, naked bodies wrapped around each other. We would awaken and make love again, we would doze in each other's arms, and we hardly left the bed until the following afternoon, when we cleaned up, ordered a pizza, and settled into the den loveseat to watch some TV.

-----

We both wore less that Saturday evening, just tee-shirts and underwear, and eventually I asked if we could watch some "adult" movies -- movies that I had always watched alone, late at night.

"I didn't think you watched those kind of movies," she said with a grin, and then we settled in to watching softcore porn on cable TV. I think my mother liked the silly pretexts of romance, and our hands sometimes mimicked the actors. I would squeeze my mother's tits through her shirt, she would push her hand into my boxers to fondle my balls, and soon she pushed my boxers down and let her panties fall to the floor, straddling and fucking me on the loveseat.

Not too long afterwards, we were snuggling on the loveseat when my naked cock grew hard again as we watched a Latin brunette simulate felatio on a tanned, beefcake actor.

My mother must have seen me salivate.

"You want me to do that to you?"

"Would you?" I asked, the idea seeming unthinkable that my mother, though now my lover, would wrap her soft, inviting lips around my throbbing cock, which twitched in expectation of the impossible.

Saying nothing, she reached out with the remote to turn down the movie's volume so we could focus on the task at hand. Leaving the loveseat and kneeling down, she looked back and forth between my shocked expression and my eager cock.

With hungry eyes and a wicked smile, first she teased the head of my cock with her tongue, then she licked the entire shaft, and then she sucked on my cock, letting her tongue massage my member from inside her mouth.

She stroked my cock with her lips and tongue, using her hand further down where her mouth couldn't reach. Breathless, I quickly came to the brink of explosion.

"I'm... I'm gonna... gonna come," I gasped.

The corners of her turned up in a wicked grin, and my mother looked into my eyes while she seemed to pick up the pace. I held her head, my fingers entangling themselves in her curly black hair. My eyes rolled back, I arched my back, and my hips began to buck as I fucked her face in earnest.

I came, feeling a surprising amount gush out considering how often we had fucked since the night before. My mom's lips made a tight seal around my cock before pulling herself away with a quiet popping sound. Closing her eyes to savor the moment, she emphatically swallowed before opening her eyes again and giving me a satisfied smile.

"You... you swallowed my come?" I asked.

She stood up and leaned down to give me a gentle kiss.

"Well, you're a mother fucker, and I'm a cock sucker, and we're both pretty good at our jobs."

We chuckled, and she settled back on the small sofa, leaning into me and absentmindedly fondling my relaxing manhood as we returned to watching the dirty movie.

-----

Later that night, just about twenty-four hours since we became lovers, we walked to my mother's bed -- what I was coming to think of as our bed.

After the usual nighttime trip to the bathroom, I waited for my mom at the foot of the bed, drawing her close to me, kissing her and holding her in a warm embrace. My hands moved down to my mother's bare bottom, and I pinched her ass playfully. I then peeled off her tee-shirt, laid her naked body on the bed, and positioned myself between her parted legs.

"My turn," I said. "Tell me what to do."

"Sweet boy, I'm sure you'll do fine."

Bringing my head to the musky smell of her hairy vagina, I used my tongue to do what my finger would do, caressing the folds of her labia, licking at the warm wetness between them, and massaging the clitoris at the top of the opening.

Knowing that I wasn't going nearly as far as with my cock, I was still amazed that my tongue was penetrating my mother's pussy, extending as far as it could to feel her slick, wet canal. Then, moving my tongue up a little, I could feel the extension of her clitoris and its distinct tip, and I knew exactly where to focus my firm licking motions.

I was breathing through my one unobstructed nostril to keep up the rhythm when my mother's body began to respond. Her legs parted more, spreading her hips, and just as I had done to her on the loveseat, she ran her fingers through my hair, grabbing my scalp to hold me in place.

Licking ravenously at my mother's pussy, I brought her to a sudden and shivering climax, with her moaning my name.

Her body suddenly relaxed, I climbed up to rest beside her, and with her juices still on my tongue and dripping down my chin, it was my turn to smile.

"You taste good, Momma."

-----

Those first few weeks of summer were like a honeymoon. I was relaxed, confident that our love affair would last, as we enjoyed each other's bodies, resting in each other's arms when we weren't passionately fucking, hungrily sucking, or tenderly making love.

Following another example from a late-night softcore porno, we even tried the sixty-nine position. My mother laid her soft body on mine, resting her pussy on my face: she pleasured my cock wIth her mouth while I licked and lapped at her womanhood, stopping only just for a moment when my orgasm overwhelmed me.

After she enjoyed her own climax, my mother rotated her naked body to line up with mine, dragging her tits across my chest and letting me knead her tight little ass. With her mouth closed, she kissed me urgently, and I responded by parting my mouth, prompting her to slide her tongue into mine.

Eyes wide with surprise, I took in my own semen as it slid from her tongue to mine. I was shocked but not upset as my mother's eyes smiled into mine: I tasted the saltiness of my come and felt its viscous texture, not unlike a raw oyster, as it slid down my throat.

We kept kissing passionately, with her tongue massaging mine, until our lips parted and my mom smiled at me.

"Now we've tasted each other," she said, "and ourselves."

"I guess so," I replied. "And I guess I like how I taste, but you still taste better."