All Comments on 'A Briefly Different Love'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago

Not remotely a romance.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This story was amazing in the way that character-driven stories which delve into the heart and soul of human interaction are. You perfectly captured the psychological tension, uncertainties and inner conflict of the main character with amazing realism and emotion. The reader was let inside of the interesting 4-person, 2-couple dynamic which is both erotically compelling and emotionally conflicting. Moreover, your story was perfectly structured, and unlike so much Literotica work had all the elements of a story.

.

This piece belongs on my Literotica Top-50 of all time list.

.

Damn, this was a fine piece of storytelling... Please keep writing! 5+++/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very interesting wimp story. Too bad the author couldn't give the husbands at least 1 ball each. Best part of the story was the plane crash.

300WSM300WSMalmost 3 years ago

Seemed extremely disrespectful to the husband. Basically ambushed at every turn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

USE TAGS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 easy stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cheating is not even remotely a romance. Also, if you do a cuck story -- and I don't mind if you do -- warning people up front will keep them reading stuff they hate about relationships with no respect, no honesty, and no justice. Of course, the man has no pride or SELF-respect, so why should she have any for him.

Oh, and spare us the "reclaiming" bullshit. What's broken will never truly be intact again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but was disappointed that all the major marital issues that arise when a spouse is unfaithful were glossed over with sex, liquor, and luxuary and the future complications of the continuing affair were avoided by the death of the seducer.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

I am a bit ambivalent about this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wimpy husband supports his cheating wife - where was the romance, very disappointed, kept hoping the husband would actually grow a pair, instead he was "reclaiming his wife" over and over again, utter crap

Kilty11Kilty11almost 3 years ago

Really not a romance. She cheated on him and basically forced him to accept it. She never sought approval, and just did it in front if him. When he was told by someone else that his wife would be spending two days and nights with her lover I expected him to leave the boat for home. The fact that she was “in love” with her lesbian lover does not make it a romance. The fact that he was allowed to “reclaim her” (each time she fucked her lover) didnt make it right. The fact that it was a woman instead of a man doesnt make it right. She literally rubbed it in his face. The fact that she said “never again” is irrelevant, two days before she met Jocelyn she would have said “Ill never…”. How does he trust her after that? Every time she was out of his sight he would wonder if she met another Jocelyn I liked your other stories, this one left a bad taste.

Storm113Storm113almost 3 years ago

Needs to be in loving wives, not here!

ScoratScoratalmost 3 years ago

Disappointed in the ending. Was expecting resolution of some sort (her leaving him, explaining what/why, not getting in touch with the other couple anymore, etc). Death just seemed a cop out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For me, someone who cheats the way she did, in the same hotel and then rubs it into my face, i don't make love to her, I throw her out of the hotel room. Then pack my bags and leave her to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1* for the effort to write a story, which is more than I have done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a romance; this should be in the Loving Wives section with all the other pathetic cuckold stories.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Whether the wife is screwing a man or a woman

It is still a cuck story.

You got a 2 from me and I do not know why I put it that high.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

A very well written cuckold story. "Nice" kisses, "nice" lovemaking, "nice" hugs but his wife is fucking someone else. Killing the other person off was a cowardly way of eliminating any growing conflict. Still, it's well written. If it weren't I wouldn't have cared what happened to any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for killing them

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

Tim said "As I looked at my wife and saw the love in her eyes I knew I had too much invested in this beautiful woman, to refuse her." In the end it was a bad investment. As with any bad investment, he should have rid himself of it. Even if divorce is not plausible, He should start living with Amanda as roommates, Presumably, the house they live in would be big enough that they could live separate lives, avoiding each other. Better to be done with her because if she betrayed him once, she is likely to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely not Romance except if you like being cuckolded by a lesbian. All those times the wife had sex with the Joclyn she was never the husbands he got sloppy seconds. Any man with pride would have left the wife to her lesbian mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck shit needs to be in LW or didn't you have the balls to post it there?? No romance whatsoever in this story.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

I fail to see where a wife cheating on her husband right in front of him with another woman is romance. I guess the romance was that she allowed him to "reclaim" her after she does the dirty deeds with the woman. Would that be considered sloppy seconds?? Felt pretty cucky to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Legio is getting better. At less this wasn't the best story he ever read. Was top 50 though. 🤣

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

If they hadn’t crashed, his life would have slowly become lonely and controlled. He’s a powerful CEO. Why would he let himself be bossed around and controlled by those spoiled rich idiots who were getting off pulling his strings and allowing his wife to have an affair with that pretentious woman? He was lucky they died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't reach the end , Awful .

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - sappy cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amanda shows no remorse whatsoever. She proves that she does not care for her marriage or her husband's feelings. She is a totally selfish and cruel person.

The husband should have left her.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I would not have a problem if my wife was bi-sexual. I'm a man who loves to see lesbian sex, even if it would be with my wife. Of course I wouldn't have a problem to participate ;-) And no, my wife isn't interested in this at all.

But there is something disturbing in this story. First it's the cheating before the husband is informed but that I could accept. More disturbing is the role the other woman has. She decides what will happen and when will it happen. There was never a real question if the husband is ok with all this. It seems the husband took second place in the heart of his wife.

ctdansctdansover 2 years ago

So I would smile as I handed her the paper and when she said it was just us from now on I would say Whoa there! Maybe for you but I have a date... and then walk out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. I couldn’t tolerate it if it were me though. Especially when the other woman bossed him around. Also if these wealthy guys were allowing this they should’ve been fucking some hot local Greek woman while they were there

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been reading all your stories over the past week and really enjoying them. I enjoyed this one too, though the ending let your protagonist off easy. I am curious how it would have developed had they lived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i urge you to find something else to do to occupy what's left of your mind. Clearly, you can't help but write of feminized men. Technically, you can't seem to keep your characters straight, even with a so-called editor. From start to finish, a total failure.

katibkatibover 2 years ago

What a beautiful story! Far above the usual crap that is presented in LW. Thank God we weren't submerged in the usual inch-by-inch depictions of sexual acts or 11 inch back cocks.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 2 years ago

This was not a romance story. This was a cuckold story. Just because it was a woman does it mean that he was not cuckolded.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Oh NO. Another story of a weak, spineless cuck. This time allowing a woman to take control of his slut wife. I noticed there was no mention of HIM being able to take on another lover. Just like his slut wife. Really, this is just stupid. I have no problems with your writing ability and all that goes with it. Just your subject material leaves something to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another sad cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No real romance. Lying, cheating, and manipulation, yes, but no romance.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

Cuckold till the end. Next time lick the cum out of her ass

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

The stupid cuckold, did not even realize he had been replaced. And by a predatory woman no less.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

A Cuck is a Cuck! he was manipulated the whole time. Doesn't deserve to be CEO since he can't even manage his own life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story. I enjoyed reading it. Also interesting is how some of the comments prove that some of them had not read the tale, or have the inability to comprehend what they have read. LP

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Excellent concept, well written, and superbly developed.

It's such a shame that so many immediately, instinctively cry cuck. I, too, felt the betrayal by her. But when a man can hunt, fish, or play with cars without a by your leave, this levels the field.

Thank goodness I have a boring, loving, devoted wife. Our yacht sleeps six.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Romance? ONE STAR

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Last couple of comments were intelligent observations. So many others are self-righteous morality judgments about a fictional story. Too bad, and it's likely they will never grow to appreciate good literature. Knew of one man who couldn't abide fiction at all.

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Excellent storey, liked it very much. I can’t believe the negative comments below, open your mind you narrow minded people. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Romance for who?? Certainly not the wimpy husband.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Enjoyed this read. Has some minor thoughts… but they were put away with the story line. Amanda was in no way honest with her husband. No important knowledge was presented to Tim about Jocelyn. Tom was accosted with a low key ambush of the two woman’s relationship. Thank goodness for Grayson. But that was very tacky for Amanda. Very little respect was showed to Tim. Wealth and Graysons words conquered those bad intentions for the most part. Well-written. Thanks

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 2 years ago

Good story...but in the complete wrong category. Well written, but most definitely not a romance. Hope to read more of your work.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One 'Helluva good story' Lots of love shown in it. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed up and left, without her or anyone knowing what I was doing or where I was going. No divorce, no lawyers, no crying, no discussions no arguing.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Good story and well written about yet another passive man that just steps aside with no hesitation or the slightest objection as he's told what his life is to be and given no choice. She misled and cheated and expected (and got) no resistance to a plan of leaving him alone repeatedly while she more or less rubbed her infidelity in his face. I wonder if people like the wife character would be cool and a.o.k. with her husband exploring his sexuality with a charismatic wealthy businessman. We all know the answer. That would be scandalous and horrid and met with disgust and rage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So when does the mouth breathing,low T cuck get something for himself. Cheating cunt of a wife got everything that she wanted,all cuckie got was the same old pussy. No way does the slut wife genuinely low her cuck husband,just the ability to lead him around by the ring in his nose.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
You should have a different title for this story

I would suggest something like:

How Amanda became a Bimbo

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

No wonder his wife went for another woman.

She was use to getting fucked by one of the biggest pussies on earth for decades.

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

Nice story. But cheating is cheating even if same sex. The wimp didn’t even gloat when his wife lover died. I guess he didn’t want to mess up his dress.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

I totally hated this story. He was a useless cuckold, she was a conniving bitch. Cheating is cheating and Amanda cheated.

What a God awful fucked up story about useless people.

Scores 1/5 wish l could give it less.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

This is a superb tale. The title says it all. Of course, the absolutists only see it through their black and white filter. 5+++/5!!

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Well this certainly polarised the opinions! Love is love regardless of the bodies. We cannot meet anyone else's needs 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

are all your stories about stupid wimps and whore wives write one where the man actually grows some balls and tosses the slut out unless you are a cuck wimp as well

Sam3501Sam3501over 1 year ago

How was that a romance? A cheating wife and the guy does nothing.

What a cuck.

I can say in done reading this authors stories

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

What a good ending....

I came back to read this story again. Left it alone for a while as I ruminated on it. It was a good ending. He now knows he is second best in his wifes opinion and easily has permission to find someone who will fulfill his needs that she cannot.

Also, the immoral woman who seduced his wife and her husband are both dead and gone. No one of any consequence passed away. All said and done not bad.

I do feel bad for the husband, but if he is happy with his choices who am I to gainsay it?

This will not be a good therapy story for the men who come here to get some emotional relief from the women who tortured them in divorce and domestic violence situations, so I hope those read the comments section steer clear of this. On the flip side this did not read very well as a romance. What with the cheating and all...

So three stars. I believe it's the wrong category.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it but it needs better proof reading, Jocelyn became Jacelyn at least twice and Grayson was misspelt at least once. There some other misspellings.

Love is love and sexual attraction is sexual attraction regardless of the body. We can't own another person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omly reason I read this disgusting mess was it was labelled a Romance. It definitely was NOT!

jon991gjon991gover 1 year ago

What a disappointment, I was expecting to find out that the husband had arranged for the crash....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating is cheating. A wimp is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nope - wimp - 1*

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 1 year ago

A great read.

Well plotted. Well written. And well told.

Thank you.

AstordatairAstordatair12 months ago

I liked it a lot, but... there is something off in this story, I think. I believe that the husband may come to accept such a situation and give his wife his buy-in, but the condition is that the communication between the two is exceptionnally transparent. I don't feel it's the case in this story. Tim is left with many unsaid things that he has to infer, or that are confirmed later by Grayson. I don't feel the communication and complicity between Tim and Amanda is good enough to allow for such acceptance from Tim. But again, I liked the story a lot. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still waiting for the husband to get some strange pussy,and for the whore wife to show her unlimited amount of love towards him and allowing him his dalliance. Yeah,like that will ever happen with this Writer's bullshit tales!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's a pity the slut wife was not also onboard when the plane went down. It would save the trouble of the inevitable divorce, and prevent the slut from influencing the grandchild.

EgregiousEgregiousabout 2 months ago

Yeah, I agree with last Anonymous.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

It would be one thing if they had some sort of open and honest conversation about having an open marriage and came to a mutual agreement before hand, but in truth his wife took his love and trust in her and fashioned it into a weapon to use against him. No matter how much you write that he accepts the situation, it feels like coercion with an implied threat... right down to the self rationalizations that Tim provides himself in order to endure the situation like "nothing has changed".

<>

I'm not sure what this is, but it isn't romance... romance is more than just a feeling of sexual attraction, it's a deep sense of vulnerability predicated upon a complete trust... and it's a theme that not only isn't really explored in this piece of work, it's completely avoided.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.