A Brown Hentai Story

Story Info
A tired hentai reader gets a surprise from his wife.
1.7k words
4.19
4.5k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gentle504
gentle504
31 Followers

The mere sight of his house, instantly boosted Elijah's spirit as he turned into the driveway and parked his car.

Shutting the engine off, he leaned back into the seat and closed his eyes, allowing a deep sigh of relief escape from his mouth. Having worked seven, twelve hours shifts straight this week, the twenty-eight-year-old, was more than happy to finally be off. After a few moments, he opened his brown eyes and got out of the car, ready to decompress for the next few days.

Walking to the door, he pulled out his phone and re-read the text message Latasha sent him earlier today.

"When you get off, come straight to the bedroom! Don't even shower!"

Puzzled by his wife's weird demand, he went inside and followed her instructions. Going directly to their room located in the back of their house. Opening the door, his eyes grew wide when he saw what was waiting for him.

There she was, laying on the bed dressed up as a Japanese schoolgirl! Only her sailor uniform was extremely vulgar. The navy blue skirt was short and showed much of her plump dark brown thighs. He was certain that if she shifted a little, her pantie covered fupa would be exposed. The white button-up shirt was barely containing her 40GG sized bosom in. All she had to do was take a deep breath and the tight fabric would surely pop open. Finally, the blonde bob wig and neon-bright blue eyeshadow, lipstick, and nails she wore completed the look that he would often find himself growing instantly hard for.

A highschool ganguro.

Looking up from her phone, Latasha noticed her husband standing there in awe of her appearance. With a smirk of her face, she got into character.

"Hey lard ass! You can't just go staring at people, you fat glasses-wearing loser!" She said in a tone that was a pitch higher than her normal voice. Making her sound like an angry teen.

Flinging her phone that she was playing with onto the bed, the five-foot-nine plump juvenile wannabe got up and made her way towards him. Shoving her decorated fingernail into his chest. She then started going off on him. "You better pay me or else I'll make a scene!"

Immediately getting the idea of what she was doing, he came up with his own dialogue to play along.

"Ah miss please don't, I don't want that. How about I pay you off?" Elijah stated as started to play the role of a man that got caught up in a tricky situation. Producing a fifty-dollar bill to show her.

Snatching the currency from his hands, the dark skin woman turned around to reach for her phone. As she did, her short skirt hiked up showing him the piece of fabric that was being devoured by her huge ass.

Feeling embolden, Elijah made his way behind her, grabbing a good handful of her booty. "Would you like to earn some more money?"

He asked the girl who turned around quickly to glare at the pretend pervert.

"Fine fatty, what do you want?" The pretending school girl asked with a scowl on her face and an annoyed tone in her voice.

Smiling, the husky red-brown complexioned man placed his hands gently on her shoulders, pushing her down on to her knees.

Taking the hint, the wannabe gyaru reached up and unfastened his pants. She then yanked them plus her boxers down to the ground; unveiling his dick and balls to the open air. "God, you stink fat ass! Do you even bathe?" She exclaimed before lowering herself further and wrapping her whole mouth around his nuts. Latasha then started to roll her tongue over his testicles without removing them from her big trap, while roughly pumping his shaft with her soft hands.

Feeling himself getting close to cumming after a few minutes of her oral administration, Elijah pulled his nutsack away from her orifice and replaced it with his leaking meat stick. Shoving it straight into her mouth; before shooting his creamy DNA sauce straight down her throat.

Feeling the slimy substance slide down her esophagus, Holly's eyes rolled upward as she swallowed the potential children of her husband while still somehow managing to maintain an angry look on her round face. After a few minutes, the cosplaying black woman pulled herself off the dick with a loud pop.

"There fatass, are you happy?" she asked while still playing the character of a pissed off tan gal.

"Of course. But...I want more. How far are you willing to go for this?" He asked; while producing six hundred dollars bills.

Still having a glare adoring her face now, she stood up and went to lay on the bed. Holly then lifted her skirt, exposing to him that what he saw earlier was the end of a blue crotchless thong. "Hurry up fatty and cum!" She semi-yelled.

"Such slutty underwear for a school girl!" He stated while making his way over to her. He then started rubbing his fingers up and down her slit. Discovering that she was wet, Elijah coated his digits with her juice and brought them to her face.

"Seems like I'm not the only one who wants this!" He then shoved his fingers into her parted lips and smirked when she started sucking them and licking them.

Pulling his hand away, he hooked his thick feelers into the tight openings of her blouse and yanked them in opposite directions.

Now exposed, her inch and a half long onyx colored nipples stood out against the CD size areoles.

Seizing both her mammaries, the husky man bent down and brought each one of her teats to his waiting mouth.

As the feeling him of sucking and licking on both of her baby feeders sent waves of pleasure up her spine, Latasha couldn't suppress the moans that left her lips. Upon hearing them, he stopped his impression of a greedy child and stared at her with a knowing leer on his face.

"I'm definitely not the only perverted one here...slut."

Getting up, he went to the nightstand where they kept all the "toys", they like to play with. Pulling out a nose hook, he went over to his woman who was pretending to be a slutty schoolgirl and strapped it to her nose and head. Making her nose resemble that of a pig snout.

"Now who's the piggy?" He chuckled.

He then stood on the side of the bed and made her lay down with her head hanging the edge. "Why don't I show you want happens to a slutty piggy girl like you," he said, before discarding his pants and slamming his hard dick back into her mouth. He then pulled himself back until the tip of his dick was left inside, and then slammed back into her mouth. Repeating this action until he had a nice rhythm going.

As Elijah used her mouth pussy to get off, Latasha felt herself grow wetter and wetter. As the smell of his musk invaded her nose more while he violated her mouth, the urge to cum rapidly increased. Reaching her hand down, she started to rub her clit hard and fast until her orgasm rocked her hard making her scream on his dick.

Feeling the vibration on his dick made, the fat man lost any control he had. "Here's your second load of the day bitch!" He shouted as he coated her throat once again.

Breathing hard, Elijah pulled himself and inspected the damage he did.

Her makeup was very much ruined. She had snot and saliva all over her face, and her lipstick was a smeared mess.

Becoming hard again because of the view, He decided to play with her before getting to the main event.

Reaching down, he lifted her until she was sat up in the bed and then he laid her back down vertically. Next, he removed her clothes, leaving only the underwear on. " My, my what true piggy you are. So fat and jiggly," he said while grabbing, squeezing, and shaking her tummy and thighs.

He then noticed her armpits

"Only a lewd girl will leave such thick armpit hair but no hair on her cunt." He stated while leaning down to sniff. "So pungent" he moaned.

Still pretending to be a girl who tried to take advantage of someone. Latasha tried to save her character's dignity. "Shut up you fat pervert. Just finish this so I can get my money!"

To say she didn't play the role of a gyaru well; would be a straight-up lie. Elijah moved down to her legs got between them. He then lined himself up with her already wet hole.

"Then you don't mind if I pump my cum into you? OK!" He stated, before smashing himself straight into her.

"HOLY SHIT!" Latasha screamed as the soda can-sized dick went into her. Encouraged by her scream, the fat man started to fuck her hard and fast, pounding her pussy with much enthusiasm.

OH GOD! SHIT! YOU FAT FUCKER YOU! AURRRRGH!" his wife screamed as she squirted.

Feeling the warm liquid on his crotch area. Elijah decided to talk more trash to the "Gyaru girl", he was fucking. "Bet you didn't expect to fat nerd to make you cum, huh? In fact, I bet you want my fat ass to fill you up. You want me to knock you up? You want me to knock up this slutty gyaru piggy pussy?" He asked while still shoving himself deep into her cunt.

Having lost any logical thinking due to the intense pleasure of the dick fucking her, the pretend gyaru woman managed to answer him.

"YES! KNOCK MY SLUTTY PUSSY UP! BREED THIS DARK PIGGY!"

Hearing what she said, Elijah slammed himself one final time into her messy pussy and soaked her womb with baby batter. Feeling him shooting his sperm into her wonton hole, Latasha's second orgasm was triggered.

Looking down at her face, Latasha perfectly impersonated the typical ahegao face that most women had at the end of any doujin he read, eyes rolled upwards and tongue hanging out.

Pulling his stick out, he watched as his cream spilled out of her dark pussy. He then saw that she returned her face to normal. "Did you enjoy that baby?" She asked in her normal voice.

Nodding happily, he went in and kissed her. Cuddling up next to her soft body and falling asleep.

gentle504
gentle504
31 Followers