All Comments on 'A Bull, Not a Boyfriend Ch. 02'

by sammy529

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So I was smacking my wife around the other day and it always amazes me how much she loves getting bruised up from me. Really gets her motor running. Like the time I gave her a black eye and almost knocked out one of her teeth, but ga’damn did she suck my cock like she was dying of thirst.

I would probably leave her but it’s hard to find a woman who can take a beating and still tell you how much she loves you so I remind her that I hurt her because I love her.

What an amazing husband I am.

Yeah, that’s how I feel about this shit you’re writing.

NSEW1NSEW1almost 3 years ago

Super hot and realistic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FETISH ffs

threeman45threeman45almost 3 years ago

enjoying the story so far. keep it up

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Well done, because it's realistic. None of the psychotic, hate-filled ranting and abuse. While this isn't a genre I'm particularly interested in, it is a genre that is full to overflowing with poorly-written, idiotic 'jerk-off porn' where the female is a cross-between Ilsa She Wolf of the SS and Hillary Clinton, and the 'bull' is a Chuck Manson clone.

.

Your piece explores the human interactions, the psychological mechanisms and the three-person dynamic of the lifestyle. Thanks for bringing this realism into the untidy body of "first person" stories of cuckolding.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

This is rapidly becoming one of my all time favorite stories on here. In many ways it's very true to real life. Not all cuckolding relationships are filled with non stop abuse and humiliation. You're doing an excellent job of relating this tale in a very believable way. 5* again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a pile of shit. You can disguise it any way you want but the terrible smell gives it away. It’s putrid.

Such thing doesn’t work in anyway for peoples with a rest of brain, only for idiots and rock-happy failure of human existence.

And en contraire, I think you’re talent free.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

It is astonishing that there are people who describe a negative psychological influence as fetish and who even refer to what thoughts, interactions and physical psychological processes take place during the process! The belief that cuckolding has some positive effect on the person concerned is wrong. The underlying mental illness (loss of basic trust) only leads to living out certain situations, which a sane person never wants to go through! The new trend "cuckolding" has produced so many nonsensical comments that some people believe it is actually a matter of "happiness" that is worth striving for! Unfortunately, 98% of all couples who have tried this have to realize that their partnership breaks up very quickly.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Some people just don’t appreciate good barnyard animal stories, or those about mentally ill men and their enablers.

Fuzzi77Fuzzi77almost 3 years ago

Hi, I'm not into cuckold stories as they are generally nothing more then word wank.... But this is certainly one that blows it out of the water. Thank you for that. I'm really enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would like the story to continue did Bob get the church taken to his house did he get his c** out of his wife's p****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That story was so hot!! I loved it… I was hard in my cage the entire time! Thankyou

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersammy529@sammy529
I've been in chastity with wife as keyholder since 2014 (with time off here and there for real life stuff). I write based on life experiences.