A Business Transaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, suck your way down, keep yer teeth outta th'way."

As she followed his instruction, the hand moved from her forehead to the back of her head.

"Wrap your tongue down the underside, keep goin', keep your mouth sealed around it."

Her hand kept hold of the base, taking him up inside her mouth until she hit her fingers. The hand against the back of her head continued to apply pressure.

"Get your hand out of the way, you're takin' this all the way down." He tapped the barrel of the gun against her shoulder. "Don't fight me on this." His voice was dark and curt. This was a command, not a suggestion.

Reluctantly, she released her grip on the shaft, easing herself down his length. Better to adjust to this at her own pace than do anything that would prompt him to slam her down. She raised her back adjusting her angle to be as parallel as she could to avoid additional strain. She had experienced more than her fair share of throat injuries, but those had all been external, not something shoved down her throat like this. At least the initial discomfort was easy enough to weather, the gag was more difficult to suppress. She managed to make it to the base without faltering too much or choking, his hand held her there firmly for a few seconds before releasing the pressure against her head.

"Not bad," he pulled up, giving her permission to remove his dick from her throat. "Cus you've been so obedient, I'm gonna let you take it easy this time."

Upon lifting her head up, Ketna gave a small cough she had been suppressing and went to instinctively wipe off the saliva that had pooled around her mouth and chin from the irritation. Xerxes' hand caught her under her chin, blocking the hand she just raised.

"Leave it, you're gonna need that." He tilted her chin upward, then to the side, inspecting her face. "'Sides, looks good on you." he regarded with a smile, before removing his hand from her face.

She dropped her wrist in its motion, grimacing at him.

"Now get back to work," Xerxes relaxed himself against the back of the chair, motioning at his still erect dick. "we're not done yet, not by a long shot."

Ketna shifted her weight, settling back down to 'get to work'. She repeated as before, sucking her way back down, and as before his hand returned to the back of her head but without the pressure there had been before.

"Put your hand back, get a nice firm grip on the shaft. Keep that suction when you pull your head back."

Following his instructions, Ketna placed a firm grip of the shaft in her right hand while her other hand stabilized herself against his thigh.

"Pull back to the tip, give it some more attention, but don't take your mouth off."

She drew herself back off his length, not releasing contact as instructed, brushing the broad side of her tongue over it at first followed by the tip which she stroked across more delicately across what she suspected to be the what served as the glans on him. She heard him exhale a bit more audibly.

"On your way back down, use that tongue a'yours, broadside to tip, and keep workin' the shaft, up 'n down." There were slight hints of fade in his voice, apparently what she had been doing thus far was starting to work him up.

The more she kept up with his requests, the more she felt like she was to treat this activity as though he were a lover, the very last thing she wanted to regard him as. She traced her tongue tip over the underside of the shaft on her way down, dragging up the shaft with the broad side of the tongue on the way back up.

"Keep goin' just like that."

He sucked in air between his teeth as she followed his instructions. Knowing what he wanted her to do to him was both helpful and knowledge she wished she didn't have to know. She pulled back again, giving firm suction to the tip, while experimenting with her tongue, flicking it lightly inside her mouth.

"Yeaah that's a good girl."

The phrase struck her in a weird sickly-warm way, that involuntary hit of heat wrapped up with all the sensation of her very much not wanting to be here, not wanting to be in this position.

"Y'like that right?"

He couldn't see her glowering at him, the blessing polarized finish. She hated that she had hesitated enough for him to notice, she hated that he had even picked up on it earlier that day, but most of all, she hated that she couldn't bite off his dick right now.

"I can tell you're pissed. C'mon, just try an' bite, I dare yah." He chuckled and tapped the barrel of his gun at the side of her face.

Would he just shut up. Ketna managed to keep up her motions, suppressing the urge to rip his dick off right there.

"Why don't ya, moan a little, show me you're having a real good time." Xerxes pulled the gun back, withdrawing it all the way back to the side table. He was sinking more into the chair as he spoke, elements of his voice beginning to drift.

Reluctantly, Ketna attempted to make small sounds, trying to figure out how one even moans deliberately on cue. It was all just another form of acting, she had to remind herself. By now she had become familiar enough with how he felt and what he responded to she could reach a certain form of autopilot, hand sliding firmly up and down most of the shaft while her mouth moved in rhythm with it.

Slowly and surely, his focus began to wane, till eventually he tilted his head back against the chair. One hand still remained against her head but the one that hefted the pistol relaxed against the arm of the chair. It wouldn't be much longer now, she just had to keep up her work without faltering, and she'd be able to get the upper hand.

She had been familiar enough with his vocalizations to know he was getting close, she only had a few seconds to turn things around. Smoothly, carefully, she slid her left hand down Xerxes' thigh then below him, penetrating the vulva he had attempted to keep hidden. Using two fingers, she immediately applied pressure upward toward the inner wall, dragging her fingers up and down against it. Xerxes didn't seem to respond unfavorably at first, almost welcoming the additional sensation with a louder grunt tilting his hips forward with a stronger push against the back of her head, only for his eyes to snap open at the realization of what she was doing. But by then she had already focused all her attention to grinding the pads of her fingers against the internal patch that had caused his dick to twitch in her mouth.

"Shiiiiiit"

Though the claws on her visor dug in more, his strength did not keep up to the continued assault, permitting Ketna to pull her mouth off Xerxes dick, leaving her hands to continue their work alone. A static, firm grip on the shaft, while she provided firm, aggressive friction inside. His hand remained at her head, slowly losing its grip, yet clawing desperately against the back, while his other hand clawed into the armrest before roaring into climax, cumming straight into the air, away from Ketna's face.

The tension of orgasm slowly left his body but Ketna's ministrations continued. Xerxes pulled back his arms making some attempt to pull himself away, or get up, Ketna wasn't entirely sure, but the added sensation of her gliding the pad of her thumb against the over-sensitive tip slicked with his own semen caused him to falter, buckling him at the waist and lurching forward.

"Fuuuuucck" he grunted through gritted teeth, his strength to take back control faltering again as he couldn't dislodge himself from the combination of internal and external stimulation, twisting and arching back against the chair once again. Ketna kept her pressure internally, grinding without pause. His next climax hit quickly which Ketna worked him through aggressively.

His thrashing had been enough to cause his hips to slide off the chair, bringing them both to the ground. Ketna was prepared for it at least, being the one alert and watching his body, she managed to keep out of the way as he fell to his knees first, then to his side.

There were just a few brief moments in which Ketna lost contact, unable to keep up with her assault on him, which Xerxes took to fight off the initial grogginess and shock of two very different and forceful orgasms. He had barely sat himself up from the floor when Ketna slid back alongside him. One knee on the ground, the opposite leg out-stretched catching him under the jaw by her foot, forcing his head back, and shoving him back down to the ground. Hands reached forward with a delay, grasping at her leg with weakened attempts to push her back.

Her fingers penetrated him again, her other hand at his dick holding one of two things she brought with her. Xerxes may have heard the buzzing first, before the vibrator was pressed against the tip, whether he did or not, there was little he could do to keep it away. The renewed assault both internally and externally, with the additional intensity of the vibrator hit him hard. His back arched against the floor, feet clawing for any kind of footing against the ground.

"FFFFfff- uuuuu" He made some attempt to speak but it fell back into incoherent groaning.

Xerxes dug his claws into Ketna's leg using what he could of his waning focus in an attempt to break her hold on him, but none of the pain or injury he inflicted caused her to flinch. He clutched at her leg tightly, the third climax hitting him hard, roaring indistinctly and yet, the contact still did non cease.

One more, she suspected, one more and that should be enough to make a point and keep him down long enough, even accounting for his cybernetic level of recovery. She could theoretically keep it up longer if she wanted to, but she didn't find any of this enjoyable or rewarding and she didn't care to stay here any longer than necessary. It was a means to an end, and nothing more. She clasped the vibrator snugly to the dick that continued to twitch and strain under her hand. Inside she had increased the penetration to all four of her fingers, grinding in with greater strength.

By now his grip on her leg had released, taking to clawing aimlessly on the ground. His next climax arrived quicker than expected, with less of a roar than his last few and more of a strained moan. Finally, it was time to get this over with. Removing the vibe from his dick she shoved it deep inside him while he still twitched from his last orgasm. Wiping off the cum that had coated some of her hand on his pant leg, Ketna stood to her feet, unperturbed by the injuries she had sustained to her leg by Xerxes' desperate grasping.

It was only a few steps to the side table by the chair Xerxes' had sat in, on her way there she withdrew the only other item she had brought with her; a small device that looked no more unassuming than a portable hard-drive. She grabbed the phone from the table, plugging the device into it just before snapping a quick shot of Xerxes as he lay on the ground gaining his senses, covered in his own cum.

"Like I said in the beginning, I let you fuck me. You never had the control." At this point she was unsure if she was saying this to make a point to him or for herself. "And now? It's over."

She tossed the phone at him as he lay there in a half-daze, walking over him on her way to the window as she did so. It landed on his chest before sliding to the ground. His eyes snapped open, then narrowed, looking at the phone and then to her.

"What did you do?" His voice was a low growl, cautious, angry.

"Oh, I haven't done anything, yet. I could have, if I wanted to. It's rather generous of me, I think." She gave a turn of her head, just enough to show she was looking behind at him. "You should be grateful." and turned to leave, not giving Xerxes or his penthouse a second glance.

12