A Caged Robyn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about it for a moment. There was something about his statement. "Tied up in the corner" It made her pussy pulse and she could feel the moisture building in her twat.

"What's wrong with me?" She thought.

She knew that wasn't a joke. She knew that he would really do that to her. But she couldn't deny the excitement that grew inside her as she thought about the idea.

She smiled up at him as she took his food from his lap and moved it to the side. She leaned in and put her hand behind his head. Her fingers ran through his short brown hair as she pulled him closer to her.

Her lips closed onto his. Her soft lips slowly kissed him as her tongue entered his mouth and danced with his own.

Her other hand pushed him onto his back, and he relaxed as he laid across the heavy beach blanket. She straddled him and leaned over, never breaking the kiss on his lips.

"Let Babygirl make you feel good, Daddy." She said as she slowly rocked her hips over his growing manhood.

She lifted the oversized tee-shirt up and over her head, exposing her cream colored bikini to him. He looked up in amazement. He bought it special for her just a few days before and, although he knew her size, he purposely bought one that was a size too small. It pressed her breasts up and made them look as if they were constantly on the verge of popping out.

She leaned back down to help her Daddy remove his shirt. She then kissed him again. This time was much shorter. Her lips traveled down his neck and to his chest. She slid her body down his as she moved.

Soon, her mouth was just above his shorts. She teased him as she kissed over the fabric. She felt the outline of his hard dick and kissed down the shaft.

Once she arrived at the tip, she felt the unmistakable wet spot form his precum.

"Mhhhmmm." She moaned as he whimpered for her to keep going.

She slowly untied the draw string in the front of his shorts and he lifted himself up to assist her in pulling them to his feet. She then took his massive, hard cock into her hand and slowly stroked it. The tip of her index finger lightly brushed over the tip and caused him to jump in place.

She giggled and enjoyed teasing him but she knew better then to try too much.

She kissed her way back up his leg and finally tasted him. The tip of his cock made its way past her lips and she moaned as the back of her throat was stretched to accommodate him. Slowly, her hand stroked the base as her tongue dance over the tip.

Soon, he was moaning with each stroke but she didn't want him to cum yet. She slowly lifted her mouth from his and kissed back up his chest. Her lips locked onto his and she reached behind herself and pulled the ended of the thin ties that held her top up. She then did the same with her matching bottoms.

When he looked up at her, she was completely naked. The dancing light form the electronic candles caused a slight glow to travel across her perfect body.

"You are absolutely beautiful, Babygirl." He said as she lifted her body, hovering over his hardened dick.

"Thank you Daddy." She said as she lowered herself onto him. The tip of his hard rocket pressed past her smooth lips and into her tight pussy. They moaned in unison as she slowly began to ride his massive cock.

"Oh yes Daddy, you're so big." She moaned, placing her hands on his chest for support.

He didn't move, He just held her hips and let her do all the work. Her slow movements and loud moans put him into heaven. He loved seeing her beautiful body on top of his. Her large breast hung down and she bit her lip as she saw his eyes close.

Her speed increased. She started slamming herself down onto him. His strong hands on her hips guided her as she moved her whole body.

"Oh yes daddy. Please fill my tight black twat with your hot cum. I need your cum deep inside of me. I haven't felt it in so long and I miss it. Fill me up, and then make me keep it in my pussy all night." She moaned as she used one hand to twist and pinch her own breasts.

That was all he needed. He moaned loudly and thrusted himself up into her as his balls clenched and he shot his load into her cunt. She felt each pulse of his cock as it filled her with his cream. She moaned loudly, begging him for more as she continued to ride him. Using just her pussy, she squeezed him, milking his cock for all he had.

After a few times, she slid off of him and kissed her way back to his cock and took it into her mouth. She spent a long time slowly licking his sensitive member clean. Her tongue ran up and down the shaft before she started to clean his balls and taint. She was proud that she still had her Daddy moaning.

She crawled up and laid next to him on the large blanket. He turned and wrapped his arm tightly around her naked body and took her hand into his.

"Daddy, I would like to be yours." She said; finally answer his question about them dating.

He looked her deeply into her eyes and held her close. In a soft and loving voice, he whispered, "You already are."