A Caged Robyn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also explained how she managed to find a solution to the venue crisis. She explained how the Mayor thanked her for her hard work and commented about how reliable she is for the organization.

After she decompressed for a few minutes, he went into Daddy mode.

Babygirl, anytime you are inside, you will immediately remove all your clothes. Since we are at your old place, I want you in your underwear." He informed her.

She understood and she carefully removed her blouse and skirt. She stood in front of him wearing the sexy lingerie that he picked up for her. She looked beautiful. Her large breasts looked as if they were only one bounce away from popping out of the top of the small bra. He licked his lips as he saw her beautiful naked body. The light blue contrasted perfectly on her and he was entranced by her flawless body.

He watched her intently. She felt like an object; something for his amusement. It excited her.

"Present yourself." He commanded.

She was confused. She never heard that term before.

"Daddy, I'm not sure what that means." She said.

"It's ok Babygirl. I'm here to teach you." He said as he walked across the room.

He noticed a decoration in her living room. It was a large vase that stood about three feet tall and inside she hand random piece of bamboo. She watched nervously as he slowly toyed with a few pieces before selecting a long and narrow one. He pulled it out and walked to the center of the room where she was standing.

"Present yourself in a verbal command, in which, no matter where we are or who is around, you will immediately drop to your knees..." He paused, waiting for her to comply.

He circled her, like a shark before an attack. As he walked behind her, he brought the bamboo down, hard on her ass. She yelped and jumped as the pain rocked her.

"On your knees Babygirl." He said with a soft tone.

She slowly lowered herself. She waited for word from her Daddy as he toyed with her. Her heart raced and she felt a moment of panic each time we walked behind her. She didn't know what to expect, and she dared not look to see what he was doing.

"You keep your feet under your ass but you spread your knees so that are each knee forms a 45 degree angle. Then, you interlock your fingers behind you head, arch your back so that your tits are pushed out, almost like your displaying them." He said as he brought the bamboo down on her breasts to bring his point home.

She yelped as it landed right on her nipple. The pain raced through her but she managed to stay in position.

"Finally, you will open your mouth and stick your tongue out." He said.

She did as she was told and opened her mouth as wide as she could. He stood in front of her and looked her over. He gently placed the tip of the bamboo between her legs. She stayed still as he slowly moved it towards her wet cunt.

"Now, stay like that, no matter what." He said flatly.

She nodded as he swung the bamboo, hitting the inside of her thigh hard. She winced but he didn't give her time to recover before hitting the inside of her other thigh. She hunched over in pain as he hit her ten times on each thigh, leaving intents red marks on her dark skin.

After he was done with her, he left and returned to what he was doing before she arrived. She knew this was another test for her. She knew not to move until her Daddy gave her permission.

45 minutes passed before her Daddy made his way into her bedroom.

"Babygirl, crawl in her please." He ordered.

She was relieved. Her knees hurt and her mouth was dry from being open for so long. She crawled down the carpet covered hallway and turned into her bedroom. She instantly knew what was wrong.

About a month ago, her best friend and now Daddy, sent her boxes and packing tape so she could get started on things. She didn't feel like working on it at the time and she didn't know that Jon would take control over her. She did what anyone would do; she put the boxes away, and never gave them a second thought.

"Explain this." He said, pointing to her large master closet that had at least a foot deep of clothes on the floor.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I never got around to packing." She explained.

"I can see that." He said as he walked from the room.

She stayed where she was, sure that if he wanted her to follow, he would have commanded it. Her body filed with anticipation.

He came back into her bedroom holding a box of plastic wrap that she normally used to save left over's.

"I honestly don't understand why anyone would need three boxes of plastic wrap anyway." He said, half joking with her.

She remembered going to the story one day after work to buy a few things that she needed. She couldn't remember if she had plastic wrap so she bought more. Only to find out she had a full box at home. She smiled as she remembered that she did that twice.

"Babygirl, when I tell you to do something. I expect it to be done or for you to talk to me about it. If I don't hear anything about it, I assume that it's done. Do you think that's too much for me to ask?" He asked with a hint of honesty.

"No daddy. It's not too much to ask. I'm very sorry. I forgot." She explained.

"It's ok Babygirl. Stand up." He replied.

She did as she was told and she stood before him. He took her into his arms and kissed her on the lips. She could feel his cock growing. It pushed against her stomach. She felt a need for it, for him. He spent an hour teaching her how to kneel but never touched her. She needed him.

He reached behind her and unhooked her way-to-tight bra and allowed her large tits to pop free. She moaned as he pulled it free of her arms and tossed it to the side. His hands made their way to her breasts and started to massage her. It felt amazing to her after being trapped in such a restrictive bra for so long.

As suddenly as it started, it ended. He pulled away and directed her to place both arms at her side. As soon as she did, he slowly began wrapping her body in clear plastic. She was surprised; it was something she never expected. She was a little impressed by how her Daddy could turn anything into a sexual instrument.

Soon her whole upper body was tightly wrapped, preventing her from moving at all. He went so low that even her fingers were wrapped and she couldn't move them as they pressed into her hip on either side.

"I have a backpack in the living room. Go fetch it for Daddy." He said.

She walked carefully. She never realized how much she used her arms as she walked. When she got to the bag, she realized why he used the word fetch. She took the handle into her mouth and bit down.

"Good girl." He said as she made her way back to the bedroom.

He took it from her and pulled out a pair of safety scissors and very carefully, cut the plastic out from around her tits, letting them out to breath. He bent over and took one into his mouth, gently kissing it. She moaned out in pleasure.

He went back into his bag. This time he pulled out a set of nipple clamps. This set was unique as they had bells attached.

"Now, once they go on, they will not come off until I am completely satisfied that you have learned your lesson. Is that understood?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy." She answered.

He closed the first one onto her hardened nipple. The very nipple he just finished teasing. She moaned out in pain. He set it very tight to help ensure it didn't slip off, and a little bit because her being in pain made him hard.

He repeated the process on her other nipple and once again, the pain filled her body. He smiled as he looked at the distressed face she made as she tried to hold back the pain.

He went to the closed at pulled out the boxes. He was nice enough to tape the bottoms and set them up along the back wall of her bedroom.

"I will take care of everything, but those clamps are not coming off until you complete a few tasks. First of which is you need to put all your clothes, into those boxes." He said coldly.

"Daddy, how? You wrapped up my hands." She said, trying not to argue with her Daddy.

"You have a mouth." He said as he left the room, not even taking the time to look back at her.

She thought about her task. She decided to work on the stuff on the floor first, she couldn't risk trying to get to the shelves and tripping since her restrained arms made her very unsteady.

Each garment required her to get on her knees, crawl over; bend over which made her fall face first and bite down onto the item. She then had to reverse the process to get up and walk over to the box to drop it in. The whole time, the bell nipple-clamps dinged away.

After about an hour, she was feeling tired, she fell and landed on her sore tits which caused her to cry out in pain. Of course, her Daddy came to check on her but he offered no relief from the damn clamps.

She realized the only way to get relief was to finish. She worked hard, moving as fast as she could. She found a pile in the back of her closet; it was her old gym stuff. She filled a bag and forgot about it. She regretted her procrastination nature.

She opened her mouth as she inched near the pair of old and dirty panties. She smelled them before her mouth got to them. Reluctantly, she closed her teeth on them and moved it to the box. She hoped her Daddy wouldn't be around when she unpacked the boxes so that she could rush them into the wash and not have to explain them.

She repeated the same thing with her dirty gym socks and nasty bras. She moved each item, one by one.

Soon she was complete. Her nipples were on fire and it hurt her with each step she took, they moved and pulled hard on her tits. She slowly walked out to the living room and noticed her whole house was completely packed and in the truck, except for her bedroom. Her Daddy really did take care of everything for her.

"All done?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy. All done." She said smiling.

"Anything gross in there? He asked.

"Umm, no Daddy." She responded nervously.

"Babygirl, don't' lie to me."

"I had old gym clothes in the back corner. They smelled really bad but I put them in the box." She admitted.

"Don't lie to me again Babygirl. Get on your knees and bend over." He demanded.

She obeyed. She dropped to her knees and bent over so that her cheek rested against the soft carpet of her living room. She felt him kneel behind her. Goosebumps rose all over her body as she waited for what was to come next.

Without warning, his large and strong hand came down hard on her ass. It was so hard that her whole body rocked forward causing her clamps to drag against the floor. The pain from her aching tits and her ass shot through her body and she screamed out in pain.

He raised his hand again and brought it down on the other side. Again, she screamed out in pain.

"Don't"

*Spank*

"Ever"

*Spank*

"Lie"

*Spank*

"To me"

*Spank*

"Again."

*Spank*

He said.

She was in tears as he finally stopped his brutal punishment on her ass. It felt like it was on fire and she struggled to maintain herself.

Suddenly, she felt his hands exploring her pussy. Seconds after being spanked to the point of crying, he was thrusting two fingers in and out of her. Her ass still hurt, as did her nipples, but that seemed to take a back seat to the new feeling in her body.

"I like to always follow pain with pleasure. I will always punish you for making mistakes, but most of the time, I will follow it with something good. That's if I feel like you learned your lesson. How does that sound to you Babygirl?" He asked.

"It sounds soooo good Daddy." She moaned.

He slipped another finger into her dripping wet snatch and she moaned loudly. He smiled as he took his time. He slowly pushed in and out of her, more teasing her than fucking. He loved it. Within only a few minutes, she was backing herself into his hand. He knew it wouldn't take long for her full whoreness to come out.

He withdrew his fingers from her, causing her to moan in disappointment. He moved behind her and kneeled. She heard the unmistakable sound of his zipper and her excitement grew.

He slowly pressed himself into her and she moaned out in response.

"Oh yes Daddy. Fell my tight black cunt with your huge white cock." She moaned out.

The head of his dick pressed past her wet pussy lips and soon she was being stretched by him. He went slow, teasing her by pulling out till just the tip was in her then slowly pushing himself back into her. She moaned and whimpered for more.

"Please Daddy. I have been a very bad girl, today. Fill this bad girl up with you hot cum. I need to feel it deep in my pussy. I'll do anything to feel your cum in me again. I am nothing but your little black fuck toy and I need you cock!" She screamed out.

Her begging was too much for him. Her grabbed her tightly by the hair and trusted all the way into her. She screamed out as she felt like his cock was pressing into her stomach. He fucked her hard and fast. The slapping sound of his balls against her enlarged clit filled the empty house.

"Take my cock, you whore." He shouted.

"Yes Daddy, give it to me. I belong to you. I would do anything you want. My only reason for existing is to be your Babygirl." She moaned.

No sooner did the words leave her mouth did she cum, shooting her liquids all over him and then the carpet. She screamed out in pleasure and her body became tense. Her pussy tightened on his cock and he started to grunt.

"That's it Baby girl, milk my cock with you cunt." He said as he increased his speed.

With a load groan, he came. He filled her tight pussy with his warm seed and she moaned as she felt it shoot inside of her. It was heaven to her. The pain from the clamps on her tits all but faded and she felt nothing but pride that her pussy could please him.

They both collapse onto the floor, him lying on top of her as they recovered.

"Thank you for your cum, Daddy." She whispered.

They both spent a few minutes recovering. He held her as they caught their breath. His strong hands roamed her still restrained body and his mouth kissed the back of her sensitive neck.

She was amazed. The past 24 hours have brought her some of the most powerful orgasms of her life.

He got up first and carefully cut her free. He released he form her painful clamps and she screamed out as he removed each one. He smiled as his inner sadists took over.

"I'm going to head back with the truck and unload it. You stay here and clean the whole please, top to bottom. Do you understand Babygirl?"

"Yes Daddy." She said before he kissed her and left.

It was several hours before she walked through the door to her new home. She was amazed at how fast her Daddy worked. The truck had been returned and all her things have been unpacked. She closed the front door and opened the closet for her coat to find that he had already put all her other coats away.

The pictures of her and her family were hung throughout the house and a photograph that she took in high school, which was featured in the local news paper, was the centerpiece of a collection of photos on the stairs.

She liked how much he had gotten done. More so, that he did so much to make her feel at home.

She arrived up stairs and heard the washer going. She thought that it must have been some of her dirty clothes. She walked in the bedroom and was surprised further by all the boxes already unpacked and disposed of.

Her Daddy took her by the hand to her master closet and showed her around. A large carousel in the corner stole her attention. All her shoes were neatly organized and backlit for display. Her dresses and business attire all hung neatly from hangers and her underwear and bras were folded and organized.

To her, it was much more than a closet. It was a man that was willing to get off his ass to do nice thing for her. It was a guy who made her happiness the center of his world and all he asked in exchange was to be the center of hers. It was different to her.

He told her to change and laid out a new outfit for her. It was a simple bikini and a larger shirt over top of it. She got changed, unsure for what his plans were. It was late and she didn't have the energy to go swimming but she wanted to please him.

She made her way down stairs to find her Daddy barefoot in only a tee shirt and pair of shorts. In his hand was a large picnic basket. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Let's go for a walk Babygirl." He said.

"Anything you say Daddy." She replied as they walked out the backdoor and onto the beach.

He took her hand and held it tightly as they watched the sunset over the water. They lost themselves in small talk. She told him details about her day and he went on about the project he was sent there for.

She loved the random discussions they got themselves into; everything from religion to politics. It occurred to her that they could not be more different. She was a dedicated Christian and he was an atheist. She was a liberal and he was a conservative. They were literally black and white.

But somehow, her little hand in his made her happy. It felt right. As they talked she realized that she didn't need to have everything in common with him.

She thought that maybe the key to a good relationship isn't having a lot in common. It's but being able to discuss and debate the things they disagree on rather than argue about them.

The bright sun disappeared over the horizon and caused the sky to light up with brilliant shades of blues and purples. Maybe it was the harsh fucking she received earlier but she felt in awe of the beauty of it all.

"How about we stop here and eat." He suggested.

"I would love to Daddy.

He unpacked a blanket from the basket and spread it out as they both took a seat. He pulled out a few battery powered candles to light up the area as darkness took over. She laughed at the effort he put into this.

"Do you do this with all your Babygirls?" She teased.

"First, you're my only Babygirl. You're the first and likely will be the only." He said, making her smile.

"And second?" She asked.

"I have never done a picnic on the beach but I do understand that most women just want little effort from men. It's something they don't get too much and I found that I ask a lot of my submissives. If I ask for a lot, like spanking them or degrading them, I better do something to make sure they know I care." He said as he pulled a full bottle of wine out of the seemingly bottomless basket.

He handed her a glass and took her hand into his as he slowly poured it for her.

"Relationships are not hard if you're with the right person. The right person has to be both honest and willing to communicate. Those are the same qualities also make a great friend as well as BDSM playmate." He said, topping of his own glass.

"So, Daddy, Which am I." She teased.

"All three I hope." He said plainly.

He pulled out two small containers that already had a small garden salad prepared. They ate almost in silence as they watched the horizon go from purple and blue, to gray and black. Soon, only the few small candles provided light for them.

"How are you single?" She asked after a long silence.

He pulled out their second course, a mixed pasta dish with chicken.

He slid close to her and playfully leaned in to give her a short kiss on the cheek.

"Well Babygirl, to be honest, I don't consider myself to be single anymore." He said, catching her off guard. "I have you."

She was shocked. Jon was a guy who was well known for never setting down. He didn't have a reputation for cheating. In fact, he would normally make sure everyone knew that he's sleeping around.

"So... What does that mean?" She asked.

"I want to be with you during these months. I might still sleep with other girls but you will always be my Babygirl. You will be the one I return to at the end of every night. And if I do fuck someone else, I promise that you will be there. Maybe tied up in the corner, but you will still be there." He explained.