A Caged Robyn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about it for a second. She hadn't really considered just how much freedom she would be giving up with this agreement. She knew she would get spanked or something, but permission to relieve herself?

"Yes, Daddy. I understand." She agreed.

"Good. Third, I assume you want to go clean yourself up. I have rules and with time you will learn them but the number one rule is that my cum is a gift and should be treated as such. So if I cum on or in you, it remains there until you have my permission to clean it. It's one of the ways I reinforce that you're mine." He explained.

Her mind started to race. There was something about how he explained it. He wasn't suggesting and he wasn't looking to negotiate. This was his rule and she knew that if she wanted a part of this, she would have to comply.

"Yes, Daddy." She answered.

The other thing that kept repeating it's self in her head was when he said "it reinforced the idea that you're mine." Specifically the "You're mine." Normally it would take mouths for guys to commit to her. It took him just a few hours. Of course, she knew the situation was different but she liked hearing that she belonged to him.

"You do not have my permission to clean yourself." He said flatly as he got out of bed.

He made his way to the large, luxury bathroom. It was well equipped with an oversized deep soaking tub with massaging jets, a walk in shower and spa, and even a makeup vanity which he got just with her in mind.

"Please come over here Babygirl." He requested without it actually being a request.

With her legs still feeling unsteady, she carefully got out of his gigantic bed and walked over to him. She thought she had to look more like a newborn fawn than a woman in her early 20's. She made her way across the room to her awaiting dominant and he took her naked body into his arms.

He spun her around so that she was facing the large mirror. He made her look at her naked body as he was drawn to the back of her neck. As she looked at herself, his mouth slowly kissed behind her ear and down her back. Chills ran through her body and she moaned out in pleasure.

Then as quickly as it began, he stopped. He turned around and grabbed something off of a hook on the wall and held it behind her. They watched each other as he held it up. She stretched her arm out and slid it into the sleeve of the cream colored silk robe. He then helped her with the other arm. His big hands reached around and closed the front of it for her as he loosely tied the silk belt.

She noticed that it was a beautifully made robe, one that must have cost him a good amount of money. As she glanced down, she noticed something above her left breast. It was some kind of writing. It took her a second to adjust but suddenly the dark blue cursive made sense to her

'Babygirl'

"It's beautiful Daddy." She said.

"It's only as beautiful as the person wearing it." He replayed.

She turned around and hugged him. She couldn't thank him enough. To her it was much more than a simple robe. It was a man that thought about her. He was kind and considerate. He took time out of his day to not only find her a nice robe, but to then have it perfectly embroidered with her new title.

"Relax for a few minutes. Look around the house, and then meet me in the kitchen. It's getting late and I want to get some food in you before bed." He explained.

He threw on a pair of basketball shorts and left her to be alone. He had the perfect meal planned for his perfect Babygirl.

She glanced around the massive bedroom suite. She wondered how much he was paying for the house since the master closet was the size of a normal person's bedroom. She only had a few bags so she took her time unpacking her things and hanging them up with care.

She noticed how perfectly his side of the closet was. All his shirts hung in color order as if she was looking at a color wheel. She knew that Jon didn't do that himself. She wondered who did it for him.

She walked down stairs, still in her robe. For the first time she noticed just how small it was. It was barely long enough to cover her ass and if she closed the front, it was tight around her tiny waist which showed off her breasts nicely. She knew that it wasn't an over site.

"What are we having Daddy?" She asked as she arrived to the kitchen.

"We are having breakfast for dinner; pancakes, bacon, and fresh fruit." He explained.

She slid close to him as he tended the hot stove. She was careful as the grease from the bacon shot up at her and she didn't want it to get on the brand new robe. She stood on her tippy toes to give him a short peck on the cheek. She was pleased to see him smile.

He turned, leaving the food for only a moment to take her into his strong arms. In one motion, he lifted her onto the counter and set her down gently. Her legs were spread on either side of him as she sat on the cold Granit. A chill ran up her spine as both the cold on her ass and his hands took hold of her waist.

He leaned in and kissed her. She moaned in response. It was long and loving. His soft lips felt like magic on hers. She put her hands on his bare chest and slowly dragged her long nails down his body.

He slowly pulled away from her so that he could finish cooking. They enjoyed there cozy meal as they discussed their lives. She entranced him with stories from the campaign trail. The newly elected Mayor of Sad Diego was already making national news. He came out hard against a new federal law on immigration. The mayor himself was only four when his mom crossed the border illegally and he saw it as a personal insult that others might not have the same chance.

Jon, being a lifelong republican, took a moment to consider the irony of ending up falling for a feminist, minority, liberal. Not that any of that meant much to him. He regularly stated that he loved republicans, but only real republicans. Besides, he was well educated and understood compromise was the heart of politics.

"Right now, I'm mostly just in charge of fund raising, but the other day, he called me in to help write a speech." She bragged.

He could hear the excitement in her voice and respected it. It was her passion that made her so interesting to him; among a few other things.

"So, what do you want to do long term." He asked.

"Well I am hoping to get involved in a state race. We are backing a young woman to run for senate and I think she'll do a lot of good." She explained.

"I think that could be very good for you Babygirl." He said, making her smile.

After dinner, he ordered her to clean the kitchen. He made it easy on her. He cleaned as he cooked so there were only a few dishes that they ate with, for her to clean.

She tightened the belt on her robe and started rinsing the plates.

"Don't stop, no matter what Babygirl." He whispered into her ear as he grinded into her rear-end.

He reached around her waist to untie the thin sash that kept the robe closed. Seconds later, her robe was wide open as she looked out to the beach through the window above the sink. His hands cupped her large, dark tits as his mouth started to kiss the back of her neck.

She desperately tried to continue with her chore but she found it hard to concentrate.

"Daddy, please? I'm trying to do a good job for you." She begged.

"My Babygirl has to learn to work with distractions." He said.

There it was again "my Babygirl." She was his. He owned her. Her pussy pulsed with anticipation. His mouth traveled down to the side of her neck as he pinched both her nipples at the same time. It was hard and rough. Her hand slipped and she dropped a plate in the sink. It didn't break but the crash of the dish rang throughout the house.

"Oh, that was very bad Babygirl." He said as he reached into a nearby drawer, pulling out a long handled wooden spoon.

She glanced back and saw what he was doing. She knew what was coming.

He raised his arm high and in one fast motion, she heard the sound of the spoon whipping through the air.

Suddenly, her ass was rocked with the harsh impact a second before she felt her body fill with pain.

"Ohhhhhh..." She moaned, trying to hold back the pain.

"Count, Babygirl." He said plainly.

"One, Daddy." She replied.

He gave her a few seconds to recover, knowing it was her first spanking from him. He raised the spoon and came down hard on the other side of her ass. It was only slightly harder than the first time. She moaned out in pain again.

He repeated this process eight more times. By the end of his punishment, her ass was covered in thin red circles from the outline of the wooden spoon. She was hunched over the sink, barely able to still support her own weight.

"I'm proud of you Babygirl. Your first punishment was a difficult one, and you preformed beautifully." He complemented.

Her ass hurt badly but the kind words meant a lot to her. There was something about him being proud of her that made it all worth it to her. She hoped that she would never hear him express his disappointment in her.

As she continued on her task, she felt him moving a lot behind her. She couldn't tell what he was doing at first but then it became clear. He pulled his shirts down and now held his large and hard white cock at the entrance to her dripping cunt. She wanted him. She bent over the sink a little further and pressed her ass back and into his crotch.

"Beg for it." He said plainly.

"Please Daddy fuck me. I need your big cock shoved in my tight hole. I want you to bend me over and fuck me hard. I am your bad girl and I deserve to be filled with your hot cum. Please Daddy; fuck me as hard as you can." She moaned.

He slid his dick past her pussy lips and she moaned out in pleasure. He smiled, knowing that the open window made it possible for anyone nearby to hear her begging for his dick. He started slow, careful to not hurt her as he worked his way deep inside of her.

In and out, he slowly worked himself inside of her. Soon, his cock was all the way in her. He reached around her and played with her full exposed breasts as he fucked her from behind, over the kitchen sink. She reached back and pulled his mouth to hers as they shared a kiss.

She broke the kiss when he started to fuck her harder. Soon, she was bent over with his hand entangled in her hair, pulling her into each thrust.

"Oh God yes Daddy. Fuck my tight pussy. Cum in me. Make me yours." She screamed out.

"Ask permission before you cum." He ordered.

"Oh fuck Daddy, I'm going to cum. Please May I cum?" She begged.

"Well I don't know, Babygirl. What do I get if I let you cum?" He teased.

"Oh Daddy, you can have anything you want." She said, hopping that it was the correct answer.

"What a lazy response." He replied as he slowed his thrusting into her.

"Oh no Daddy, please keep doing." She whined. "Daddy, please? I belong to you. You own my cunt and my ass. I am your play thing. Please just let me cum."

"Fine, you may cum Babygirl." He said.

He slammed his cock into her hard, jolting her body forward. She screamed out as he pistoned into her. She felt herself building like an unstoppable force and there was no way to stop it. His hand reached around her and twisted her nipple.

That was it, with a sudden burst of her juices spraying out of her used cunt, she came. She creamed out in pleasure as her arms gave out from under her. He held her up by only her hair as he continued to slam in and out of her through her most powerful orgasm to date.

As her pussy clenched onto his rod, he felt himself inch closer. He pulled out of her and ordered her onto her knees. She was unsteady on her feet but she managed to get there in time. He pulled her hair hard and ordered her hands behind her back.

She opened her mouth and waited for the gift from her Daddy.

"Please Daddy, cover you worthless black Babygirl in your cum. I need it. I want it on my face and tits. Please Daddy?" She begged.

He grunted before shooting his load onto her. Ropes of cum stretched across her face and tits. She managed to catch some on her tongue as she held it out for him but he tried to avoid it; even pulling her hair harder so that he had a better shot at her neck. His goal from the beginning was to coat her in his seed.

Once he finished, she took his cock into her mouth. She wanted to suck every drop from him and make sure he was properly cleaned off from all her pussy juices.

"Thank you Daddy for you warm and thoughtful gift." She said looking up at him as her finger gently played with a single drop on her breasts.

"Clean the mess Babygirl and meet me up stairs." He said.

She reached up and attempted to grab a towel to clean her juices and a few drops of his cum that had dripping onto the tile floor.

"No Babygirl, use your tongue." He said as we left her alone in the kitchen.

She watched as her new Daddy and Master left her alone in her new kitchen. She thought about it and she could easily have grabbed a towel and cleaned the floor. But that wasn't the order that she was given, and she did not want to be punished again.

She leaned down and as her large breasts dragged across the floor, she licked up every drop of the mess that she could find. She hoped the floor was clean but if not, she didn't care. She only cared about pleasing her Daddy.

She was made to go to bed with his cum still drying on her face and tits. She cuddled close to him as his arms wrapped around her from behind, saving him from the mess on her face. She felt safe as his large body spooned her. She brought his interlocked hand to her mouth and gave him I single kiss as her eyes closed for the night.

She woke up early to the sound of her cell phone ringing. She wiped the sleep from her eyes as she reached over to the night stand. As she moved her face, she realized that the cum had dried her face to the pillow and it hurt slightly as she pulled away.

One the other end of the phone was her boss whom was in a panic. She was shocked to hear that the venue for the next fundraiser canceled its reservation, leaving three weeks for her to find a location that can hold 300 guests and move all of the arrangements.

Jon could hear the panic in her voice as she struggled to understand the problem. He held her hand and started thinking about how they would manage the day. Originally, he had plans for them to pack up all her stuff and move her to the new house. He knew her lease only had a few days left and he had work Monday. It didn't leave much time.

"I have to go into work for a few hours." She said, in a sad tone.

He kissed her on the lips and told her to shower.

When she got out, he pulled her into the closet.

"Here is what you will wear for the day." He said, pointing to what he laid out.

She was impressed by his selection. He had pulled out a long skirt with a dark gray blouse. They would go nicely together.

"And you'll wear this under." He handed her a pile of clothing.

She scanned the items and saw what he picked out for her; a light blue, half cupped bra that was at least a full cup size too small, a matching garter and stockings.

"No underwear Daddy?" She asked.

"No Babygirl." He said flatly.

She signed. She knew better than to argue. She slowly dressed and made her way downstairs. He explained to her that he would still go to her apartment and get started and she was to meet him over there when she was done. She kissed him and thanked him for taking care of it.

"You're welcome Babygirl. And remember, Daddy is very proud of you." He reassured her as she left the house.

As she sat at her desk, her phone buzzed with a text message.

Daddy: What are you doing?

Babygirl: Waiting 4 someone 2 call me back. It's the owner of a golf course on the coast and I think we can move everything there.

Daddy: Anyone watching you right now?

She paused. She wasn't sure why he was asking.

Babygirl: Ppl r around me but not watching.

Daddy: Open your desk drawer and send me a picture.

She did as she was told, still confused but starting to suspect that she knew what was about to happen.

Daddy: The highlighters. You have five minutes. I want to know how many you can fit in your tight black pussy.

She felt a pulse race through her wet cunt as soon as she read black pussy. She wasn't sure why. She was a feminist and she fought for more fair treatment for the black community. But she loved being his little black Babygirl. She loved his control over her.

She pulled out the package of highlighters, 12 in all. She looked around and everyone was busy at their desk, making phone calls and searching online for alternative locations

Babygirl: Yes Daddy.

She pulled her chair up close to the desk and reached under the table with her right hand. Slowly, she worked her skirt up past her knees. She was frustrated by how long of a skirt her Daddy chose for her. If it had been a short skirt, it would have been easier to play with herself without anyone noticing.

The highlighters were thin, about the size of a sharpie. She worried about being caught but she took a deep breath and slid the first one into her wet pussy. She was surprised at how excited she was. Her pussy dripped with excitement as the first highlighter pressed into her.

She struggled not to moan. Her pussy was extremely sensitive and even the slightest touch sent waves of pleasure racing through her body. She bit her lip as she slid the second one in. She was just barely able to keep herself under control as it slipped past her outer pussy lips.

Soon, the third and forth were inside of her. She held a fifth one in her fingers, unsure if she should try. She decided to try and please her Daddy and she slid the fifth highlighter inside of her dark twat.

As her pussy stretched, she let out a fairly loud moan. She immediately looked around. There were two guys sharing the large open office. One was busy designing a new campaign poster. He had his earphones in and she doubted he was paying attention to her. She looked over her shoulder at the other guy. He was helping research the new venues and he seemed busy. She was relieved that no one seemed to notice her pleasurable moan a few seconds earlier.

She got her phone and sent her Daddy a text.

Babygirl: 5 Daddy.

Daddy: That's it? You can do better.

She took a second to collect her thoughts before she pushed two at once into her. She bit her tongue as she reached for the final one. She was full and she worried the last one would push her over the edge.

She slowly worked it inside over her, hoping that the gradual pace would prevent her from becoming too loud.

She was wrong, as the final highlight pushed into her, her body exploded with an orgasm. She squirted, coating her large leather chair with her juices. She put her head down on her desk and closed her eyes tight. Her breathing became heavy as she struggled to fight back her need to make any noise.

Babygirl: 8 Daddy.

Daddy: Good girl. You may take them out. I'll see you when you get here.

Jon was busy packing up all her belongings. He started in the kitchen and soon everything was packed and loaded into the rental truck. She rented an apartment that already had some furniture which made his job very easy. He mostly just had to pack kitchenware and small appliances.

He had finished the kitchen and moved on to the living room when his Babygirl finally arrived.

"Hey Daddy. I've missed you." She said.

He took her into his arms and hugged her as soon as she entered the door.

"I missed you too Babygirl. How was your day?" he asked.

She explained everything that had happened, including her moaning at her desk. She told him that she thought her coworker might have heard her. He was amused by her story and remarked that she'll have to introduce the guy to him.