All Comments on 'A Call from the Basement'

by Lorrune

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Great, hot story. Thank you!

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Very nice indeed!

Thank you for a wonderful story - five stars.

captain123captain123almost 10 years ago
Excellent

Excellent. Loved every bit of it. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The basic idea of a BDSM relationship in the office is sound but I am not comfortable with the execution at all. In fact I think it is more like fetishised abuse than BDSM, and there is a huge difference between the two. What I would have liked was to maybe explore the complexities of dominant and submissive, and the way that the submissive tries really hard to let the dominant know subtly that they should be ordered by the Dominant to do exactly the things she wants to. Instead this is definitely one person enforcing their will on another. Maybe this type of relationship is just too complex for a short story, but all too often BDSM is portrayed in literature like this instead of the more complex and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great tory

she should be used an 897cd degraded further and filled with cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL moodbreaker...

"From now on, you are a slut. Specifically my slut. You're still a wild slut so restaurants are necessary."

I'm sorry. Couldn't stop giggling after this...what kind of restaurants did he use? French? Italian? Fast food?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous