All Comments on 'A Case for the Lawyer'

by GraceFairway

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Grace! could you do a story where a married woman is enthralled by a lesbian and he is seeing her being stolen away?

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 3 years ago

Thoroughly entertaining, though sadly too short. I think we'd all love to see a few dozen more installments!

GraceFairwayGraceFairwayabout 3 years agoAuthor
Good idea

Hi there,

To the anonymous comment, I like the sounds of that - I've a few things lined up, but I like the idea and I think I'll certainly do something with it. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Role reversal

I really like this story, but I would love to see Sara take Elizabeth place as a lawyer or just dress up in her fancy clothes as Liz is dressed in her slutty ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story! I love stories of high class women becoming street whores and I've always had a smoking fetish. I would like to see more chapters in this, perhaps Sara extending Liz's work hours to all weekend and it could build from there. A few hours at night, some of her whore behavior bleeding over into her daily life, maybe even eventually her becoming a full time street whore.

GraceFairwayGraceFairwayover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to the anonymous comment - it's lovely to see that you're a fan. More than anything else I've written, it seems everyone wants to see more of Sara and Elizabeth, so I'm definitely taking that on board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, I wonder what will happen when her 2 weeks of vacation start will she just whore on Fridays, would be interesting if Sara got her for 2 weeks and what would go through Elizabeth's mind when she came back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Great writing. The perfect amount of suggestive detail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGraceFairway@GraceFairway
I write things I like, and which appeal to me, and hopefully other readers will enjoy them too! My themes include (but are not limited to) mind control, smoking, alt girls, clothes/outfit swaps, prostitution and women dominating each other. I can be reached for feedback/requ...