A Case for the Lawyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara shrugged, and put the pack back into her pocket.

She casually took a sip from her coffee, and her charismatic carelessness still drove Elizabeth mad - she just had to ask.

"Why do you do it, Sara?"

"Do it?" she smirked. "What d'you mean?"

"I mean your..." Elizabeth searched for a tasteful word, and was annoyed she'd still hadn't thought of one since taking the case, "your job."

"I get paid, don't I?"

She was so cavalier about it, and it both annoyed and enticed Elizabeth.

"Yes, but you could get paid doing so many things - so many other, better things."

"What d'you mean by that?" Sara cocked an eyebrow.

"I've seen enough of you to know that you're smart, you're driven. You could do something worthwhile - something respectable."

"Oh," she said, and folded her arms, "like what? Like being a lawyer, maybe?"

"Maybe so," Elizabeth half-smiled.

"Maybe," Sara nodded her head. "But here's the thing, Liz - I like what I do. I like going out, baring my flesh, getting fucked. I love it, and I'm good at it, and I get paid a bomb for it."

Sara noticed a bit of colour in Elizabeth's cheeks.

"When was the last time you had a good fuck, Liz?"

"I don't think that's any of your business," she snapped, more out of embarrassment than genuine annoyance.

She hoped Sara wouldn't notice, but Sara did.

"Oh, it's been a while, has it?"

"This is not appropriate, Sara."

"Are you thinking about it now, Liz? What it would be like to be out on the streets with me, selling your body, getting fucked by strangers for money? Does it turn you on?"

"Stop." Elizabeth just about controlled her temper, but she had to end this now. It certainly wasn't appropriate, and she also couldn't let Sara know that she was right on the money - she hadn't had sex in far too long, and there wasn't something enticing about the idea of fucking a stranger to get it out of her system.

The lawyer rose to her feet, and stood over Sara: "I think it's time for you to leave, Sara."

But Sara had no intention of leaving just yet. She reached into her pocket, and produced what looked like a small plastic bag full of purple dust. She opened it up, took a small amount with a pinch of her fingers and blew it at Elizabeth.

"What are you doing?" she said. "What on earth was that?"

"Oh, nothing to worry about," Sara smiled. "Why don't you take your seat?"

Elizabeth didn't want to - she was cross - but she did. Her body sat down. Well, her mind kicked into overdrive to rationalise, it was easier, and she needed to listen to Sara.

"It's a dust, Liz," she said, pulling the lawyer's coffee cup across the table towards her. "It's harmless, I promise you, but it makes you a little more pliable, a little more willing to listen to what you're told. I brought it along today as insurance, just in case you weren't as good as you said. But you were, and I really appreciate it, so I'm going to repay you."

Elizabeth watched as Sara poured about a third of the bag into the coffee, and gently swirled the mug to stir.

"You helped me get off, Liz, so I'm gonna repay the favour. You have this, and I'll give you some instructions, and I'll help you have lots of good fucks, Liz."

She pushed the cup back towards Elizabeth.

"Drink this all."

I shouldn't, she thought. But Sara told me to, so it must be right. She's only doing it to help me, Elizabeth thought, and she smiled. Her hand reached out, and took the mug. She brought to her lips, and she downed it all.

"Good girl, Liz," Sara said. "Now, are you ready to listen?"

"I am," she replied, her eyes almost glassy.

"Good." Sara picked up the suitcase, and gave it to the lawyer. "Shame to lose these clothes, but I think you'll look beautiful in them." She noticed Elizabeth's slight smile. "Right, here's what you're going to do," and she began her instruction.

...

"Come back to me," she heard Sara's voice, and she snapped back into consciousness. She was there in that hotel, and Sara was smiling at her.

"You made me just under two grand, Liz - you clearly had a busy night! What a fucking whore you are," she laughed.

Liz could only stare - she wanted to nod, but her mind was racing.

"You see, it's not so bad being a cheap whore is it, Elizabeth."

As Sara mentioned her name, Elizabeth took back over, just for a moment. Sara saw the look of horror on her face - that was the moment the hooker waited for every week. That brief moment when the lawyer realised what she was, and what she'd done.

And the best part of all - she got to do it every week and be none the wiser.

"Sleep, Liz," Sara said, and Liz's eyes fell shut again.

"Right," the hooker said, "we know it's time for you to finish your shift and go home, Liz. You know what that means you have to do, right?"

It was a question she asked every week, and Liz's mind processed the responses as her eyes opened once more.

"I'll forget," Liz said, her face completely stony. She spoke absently and slow, as if repeating instructions she'd heard so long ago - Sara knew that was the case but, for Liz's mind, each repetition was like the first time. "I'll go home, I'll put these clothes back in the case and I'll hide it in the same spot in my home office, so I won't see it accidentally when I'm working there. I'll go to bed, and I'll wake up tomorrow feeling relaxed and refreshed."

"And then what will you do?" Sara prompted her. There was a point when Sara made Liz repeat her instructions to help them sink into the lawyer's mind - now, it was simply the satisfaction of seeing how well it had worked.

And the extra money Liz brought in for her didn't hurt either.

"I won't remember, and I'll go about my life. But I'll get bored throughout the week, desperate for adventure and something to break up the boredom."

"So what will you do?"

"On Friday," she repeated Sara's words from long ago, "before I go to work, I'll place that suitcase on my bed, and I'll forget about it. I'll go home, and I'll see the case. I won't know where it's come from, and my mind won't remember."

"So what will you do?"

"I'll open it, and I'll see the outfit, and I'll start to get turned on. I'll have a bath, and the arousal will build, and I'll play with myself, and then I'll have an idea. I'll want to wear the outfit - I'll think it could be a game, to see if I could pass as a prostitute. I'll think it would be fun to pretend to be a dirty smoking hooker.

"So I'll walk down to this street, and I'll suck and I'll fuck everyone who wants me. I'll be a whore - the cheapest, dirtiest whore I can be. If they're happy to pay, I'll do whatever they want.

"And then, at the end of the night, I'll come here with all my money, and I'll find you, Sara. And you'll look after me. Sara always looks after me."

Liz finished, and she remained still, her head still slumped forward. Sara lifted it up, and gave the semi-conscious women a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Good girl, Liz," she said. "I'll look after you."

***

The next Friday, Elizabeth got ready to head off to the law firm as usual. She went to leave the house, but her mind told her that there was one last thing to do. She made her way up the stairs, opened up the home office and found the leopard-print suitcase.

Carefully, delicately, with an absent smile on her face, she took it to her bedroom and placed it on her bed.

She turned to leave, and caught a glimpse of Liz in her mirror. A flash of memory hit Elizabeth, and it was instantly gone - her thoughts were occupied with her latest brief, and the fact she should be heading off to work about now.

Sure, things weren't as exciting as they used to be, but something in her gut told her that today would be different - that today would bring about something interesting.

Elizabeth left the house, the suitcase waiting for her return.

12