A CFNM Guest House Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of a male's CFNM Experience.
1.6k words
4.42
7.8k
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first story introduced the CFNM Guest House. This one continues the adventure. In the first story, I accidentally booked a room at the guest house. As I arrived at the guest house, Elvira, the host informed me that I had to remain naked during my entire stay. I was introduced to Sophia, Aurora, and Isabella, the three female guests, who gave me new experiences and then left me for a break. Before leaving, they bound me naked and spread eagled on a table. I have rested a little. My body still has impressions of their spanking me and their edging me into two orgasms.

The four females enter the room. I am drowsy, so I do not hear them. Sophia comes over and traces her hands down my body, pausing briefly to tease my cock. Aurora caresses my nipples while Isabella grabs my balls. I become alert.

Elvira asks, "So Male, are you ready to continue?"

"I need to go to the bathroom," I reply.

"OK. Sophia and Aurora will take you," Elvira says. Sophia comes over to me and undoes the attachments connecting my wrists and ankles to rings on the table. They connect my wrists behind my back. Sophia and Aurora get me up and lead me to the bathroom. They sit me down on the toilet and make sure my cock is pointed inside.

"Go ahead Male," Sophia says. I feel embarrassed as they are watching. But the pressure is too great. It spills out.

Aurora comes over and wipes my cock with a washcloth and says, "It looks like you're done." They pull me up and escort me back to the main room. They sit me down on a chair and leave the room.

A few minutes later, the females re-enter the room. All of them are wearing short dresses with low cut tops. I can't tell for certain, but I don't think they are wearing any underwear. "Finally, I get to see them, as they have seen me," I think. My hopes are dashed as Isabella comes over with a blindfold and covers my eyes.

Elvira starts, "We're going to continue tonight with a little contest. As you might have noticed before being blindfolded, the females are wearing dresses that allow for easy access to their sensitive parts. The contest is that you must use your mouth, tongue, and lips to bring each of them to a climax. Once they have climaxed, you need to guess which one of the females you just sucked and licked.

"To keep it interesting, we won't tell you whether you are right or wrong until you are finished. And there is an added attraction. While you are sucking and licking, another female will be flogging your rear. The flogging will stop when the female's climax occurs. Do you have any questions before we begin?"

My mind tries to find something to ask but comes up with nothing. "No," I reply.

"Good, then let's begin. To keep identities secret, each female has been assigned a number. Number one, would you please position Male so that he may service number two. And number three, you may flog Male."

I feel hands grab my arms to get me up. I am led by the chain and feel a hand stopping me. Another hand is placed on my shoulder to force me to kneel. Once kneeling, the hand pushes my head forward till my mouth rests on a pussy. My lips kiss it. My tongue reaches out to caress a clit. I feel a flogger across my rear.

I keep the licking going. I suck on the clit. I hear moaning but cannot distinguish who the object of my licking might be. The flogging continues. My tongue reaches inside a hole. It is moist. I lick. I cycle between the clit and the hole. The moaning grows louder. Eventually I feel the body climax with the legs tightly gripping my head. The flogging stops.

Elvira says, "That was very nice, Male. Who do you think you were licking and who was flogging you?"

I reply, "I have no idea. I'll guess I was licking Sophia and being flogged by Isabella."

"I'll write those down," Elvira states. "OK, ladies, rotate your positions so we have a new flogger and a new lickee."

I sense the body in front of me being replaced by a new body. A hand on the back of my head pushes my mouth on a pussy. I start licking a clit, while a flogger attacks my rear. I begin to suck. The body responds with just these actions. I feel legs wrap around my head, holding me in place. I alternate sucking and licking until my efforts are rewarded with a climax. The flogging stops.

Elvira says, "Very nice, Male. Who were they?"

"Licking Aurora, flogging by Sophia," I reply.

"Very well, Male, I'll record your guesses," Elvira notes. "One final rotation. Please position yourselves and have Male start his ministrations."

One final time, my mouth is forced onto a pussy. I lick, though my tongue is starting to ache. I suck, though my mouth is starting to feel dry. The flogging continues, though my rear is sore. I am rewarded with an early climax by my lickee. My rear is no longer stroked.

"Licking Isabella, flogging by Sophia," I state without being asked.

"Alright, Male, we have recorded your answers," Elvira says. "It looks like you did not get any correct. That's too bad. If you had gotten them right, you would have received a reward."

"Now for the next experience," Elvira announces. "Sophia and Isabella, will you prepare Male? Attach his cuffs to the chains dangling from the ceiling and his ankles to the rings on the floor.

As I still have the blindfold on, I cannot see anything. I feel my arms being pulled and made secure. Then my legs are pulled apart and attached.

"Sophia, will you get the cock cage please?" Elvira requests.

Sophia moves toward the table and retrieves a cage. She places a ring around the base of my balls, places my cock in a solid case, and connects the two together with a lock. My cock feels encased, but there is little pressure.

"Now Male, your job is to determine who is teasing you, "Elvira states. "The females may tease you one by one or together. Let's start with number two."

I sense a body before me. I feel hands slowly sliding down the side of my body and then caressing my rear. The body gives me a hug and I sense bare breasts on my chest. They slide around over my body. I imagine that the body is completely naked. I am becoming aroused, but the cock cage is restraining me. I am filling it up completely.

"Well Male, I see that you are enjoying the stimulation. Your cock must feel a lot of pressure being confined to just a small space, "Elvira states with a smile. "Who is the one who is stimulating you?"

"Isabella, I think," I reply.

"I'll write that down. We'll let you calm down a bit before the next stimulation. We don't want your cock to be overwhelmed in that cage.",

I remain standing spread-eagled. Without stimulation, my cock is becoming flaccid. The pressure has been relieved.

"Number three, your turn," Elvira says.

I feel fingers gently rubbing my nipples. Then breasts moving around my back. Then fingers slowly stroking my inner thigh. They avoid the cock cage. My cock is trying to become erect again but is frustrated by the cage.

"Very nice, number three," Elvira comments. "OK, Male, who was that?"

"Aurora," I answer hesitantly.

"Now you're got one more," she says. "We'll pause again for a while, so you cock can recover. We wouldn't want to see any permanent damage.

Once again, I await my fate, blindfolded, so I can't know what's about to happen. Then I feel a body around my back with nipples pressed on it. Hands are moving down to my inner thighs. There are gentle strokes up and down that avoid the cage with my cock and balls enclosed. The strokes continue causing my cock to become once again erect and I feel the pressure of the cage.

"Sophia," I yell out. "Would you give me a release?"

Elvira responds, "Silly Male, she would if you had correctly identified her, but you again got everything wrong. I'm sorry, but you'll have to go to bed tonight without a release."

"Please, please, let me have a climax," I beg. "My cock feels so constrained. This is the first time someone has ever used a cage on me."

"Well, there's a first time for everything. Now let's get you up to bed," Sophia says with a grin. "Aurora, will you help me get Male upstairs?"

"Certainly, Sophia," Aurora answers. She steps over and gives my butt a few quick spanks. "Let's go, Male." She grabs my arms to steady me on the stairs.

Aurora and Sophia led me into my bedroom. They remove the restraints connecting my wrists behind my back. They link my wrists together and then attach them to my collar.

"That's to be extra sure that you cannot play with yourself tonight. The cage should be enough, but we like an extra impediment," Sophia explains. She leads me to the bed and helps me lie down. She attaches one more leash to my collar and a ring on the bed. "We don't want you sleepwalking," she says with a grin.

Isabella comes in to examine my predicament. "Well done, Sophia, and Aurora," she exclaims. "I think he will be quite secure tonight."

Each of them massages and pinches my nipples. "That's just something so that you'll keep thinking about us tonight." Isabella states. My cock responds to the stimulation, making it feel very claustrophobic.

The three then walk out and leave me alone to contemplate what happened tonight and to fantasize about what will happen tomorrow.