A CFNM Guest House Pt. 09

Story Info
A CFNM male experiences a clothed day.
3.3k words
4.08
1.3k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The previous CFNM Guest House stories give some background, although this story can be read stand-alone.

Elvira greets me at the door of the CFNM Guest House. I'm now into the protocol. I remove all my clothes and hand them to her. I hold my hands out to be cuffed. She wraps cuffs around them. After putting a collar on my neck, she leads me into the living room where Aurora, Sophia, and Isabella are sitting.

"Welcome, Male. You're going to have a new experience this weekend," Aurora says with a smile. "Are you ready?"

"I guess so," I reply slowly.

"Great, then get up and lie face down on the table," Aurora commands.

I place myself face down on the table and hold out my hands to the corners. As expected, Sophia and Isabella connect them to rings. Aurora spreads my legs and connects my ankles to the corners there.

"Alright. Here are the shavers. Sophia, you do his left upper body, Isabella, please do his right upper body. Elvira, would you do the honor on his lower left, and I'll take his lower right," Aurora announces.

I feel electric razors moving over all parts of my skin. Even my rear crack is not ignored.

"Go over it twice if you need to. The skin should be absolutely smooth," Aurora states.

In a few minutes, the sound of the razors stops. "Everybody circle halfway around and examine his skin to be sure that nothing has been missed," Aurora requests.

Hands are all over my backside.

"Anyone find anything?" Aurora asks.

"No," the others say in unison.

"OK, let's turn him over," she says.

My wrists and ankles are disconnected. They roll me over and reconnect everything.

"Same thing on this side. I'm going to cut his pubic hair, so that the razors will work better," she says. She grabs some scissors and starts cutting the hair around my cock, as the others watch. "That's better. Now begin again in your territory," she requests.

The razors are now moving over my front. The area around my cock is completely shaven, as well as my balls and my cock itself.

Sophia and Isabella apply the razors to my face.

"Move another halfway around and check," Aurora asks.

Hands are caressing my front. My cock and balls are being thoroughly examined. A razor is reapplied to my inner thighs.

"Everything good?" Aurora asks.

"Yes," the others reply.

"Now we're ready to get him dressed," she states. "Release him. Get up Male and stand before the mirror."

My wrists and ankles are disconnected, and the cuffs removed. I get up and move to the mirror. I see my body is completely hairless. I feel excited and vulnerable.

"Let's start with the hair," Aurora says. Sophia goes over to the table and gets a wig. She places on my head. It has long black hair which extends down just above my nipples.

"That looks good on you," Sophia says.

"Now for the stockings. Male, lift your left leg," Aurora commands.

I lift it and Isabella pulls a stocking on it. She pulls it up, so it is halfway up my thigh.

"Now the other," she says.

I switch to my other leg. Sophia puts a stocking on it the same way.

"Oh, I forgot the garter belt," Aurora says as she gets one off the table and wraps it around me. Sophia and Isabella connect the clips to my stockings. "Not yet, Sophia and Isabella," she says. They disconnect the clips.

"Please step into this," Aurora requests as she holds up a thong in front of me. I step into it, and she pulls it up. It holds my cock and balls tightly to my body. "Now connect the garter belt," she says. Sophia and Isabella reconnect the clips.

"You are starting to look good," Isabella announces.

"Now, let's give you some boobs," Aurora states. Sophia picks up a strapless bra filled with foam. She wraps it around me and tightly connects it.

"Shake it Male, to see if it will fall off," Aurora commands. I shake and the fake boobs seem to be part of me.

"Sophia and Isabella, do you think a corset is necessary?" Aurora asks.

Sophia replies, "I think a corset would nicely shape his waist."

"I agree," says Isabella as she picks up a corset and wraps it around my waist. Isabella and Sophia tightly tie the strings in the back.

"Alright, now for the dress," she says. Sophia and Isabella pick up a dress and bring it down over my head. It is strapless. The top starts just above my bra. The bottom is even with the top of my stockings. It is very tight.

"Time to get the rest of you ready. Please sit down and let Sophia and Isabella do your nails. I'm going to apply makeup to your face," Aurora states. I sit down. Sophia and Isabella start their task. Aurora starts on my eyes, grooming my eyelids and applying some eye shadow. She does a little powder on my face and concludes by applying lipstick.

"Now you're done. See how you look," she says. I get up and stand in front of the mirror. I look like I am ready to go clubbing and pick up some guys. I'd pick myself up.

"Well, hello, Mali. That's your new name, since you are now a female. Are you ready to be a CF in CFNM?" Aurora asks.

"What?" I respond.

"You're going to be the fourth clothed female when we greet our naked male tonight. You know how we act toward a naked male. You get to do the same," she says.

"This is going to be interesting," I reply. "I'm ready to try it out."

"Elvira, when is Male going to arrive?" Aurora queries.

"I think I hear the doorbell now," she replies as she steps out of the living room. Aurora, Sophia, Isabella, and I sit down in expectation.

A male walks in completely naked with his hands tied behind his back. He is led by Elvira with a leash attached to his collar. He has a ball gag in his mouth.

This is what I must have looked like. I wonder if he feels the same way I did.

"Male, these are Aurora, Sophia, Isabella, and Mali. Male has consented to anything you wish to do to him. Male, you will begin by serving the females sake. If you make any mistakes in serving, they will punish you for them. Do you understand?" Elvira asks. The male nods. "Good, I'm going to release your wrists. Go over to the table, pick up the tray with sake and glasses and start serving."

The male complies. He hands each of us a glass and starts pouring. Aurora, Sophia, and Isabella find fault with his service - too slow, too fast, not enough, too much. When he comes to me, I hold out my glass as he pours. It's not too full. I signal with my hand to pour a little more. It's just too much and a few drops spill on the floor. I look at him and smile in anticipation.

After another round, the serving concludes. Elvira says, "Time for your punishment. Step over there and raise up your arms." He does that and Elvira clips the cuffs into ropes hanging from the ceiling. She then has him spread his feet and connects his ankles to rings on the floor. That was me the last time I was here. "Dear females, please begin the punishment."

Aurora steps up and grabs his balls while she applies some spanks to his rear. Sophia and Isabella repeat her actions. I approach. I start with some heavy spanks on either side of his butt. That feels good to me. I wonder how he feels. I then step around and look into his eyes as I slowly compress his balls with my hand. His eyes seem to show he is enjoying not being in control I keep up the pressure for a few minutes.

"Time for another round," Elvira announces. All the females sit down, while the male is still restrained. Elvira pours us another cup.

"Well, females, in the next round, Male will experience our dildos in his mouth and rear," she states. I look at Male and his reaction seems to anticipate this. I wonder if I'll use a dildo or not. "Let's get him ready. Each of you disconnect a wrist or ankle, bend him over to the table and reconnect it."

We follow her instructions. Male's rear is exposed for easy insertion. "Now replace his ball gag with a ring gag, please, Aurora," she requests. Aurora complies.

"Now, let's Sophia and Isabella start. Put on the dildo's and have your way with his mouth and rear. When you feel like it, press the bulb on the dildo to send some liquid into him," Elvira explains.

Sophia stands at his mouth. Isabella at his rear. Sophia puts some lube on her dildo. Then they both simultaneously insert their dildos into Male. They move them in and out in synchronization.

Sophia yells, "I think I'm coming Isabella. Are you?"

"Yes, I'm just about to, Sophia, Let's come together," Isabella responds.

They reach down to the bulbs attached to their dildos and give them a squeeze. I see Male react to the liquid being release inside him. I remember how it felt to me. I am starting to grow hard from the thought.

"All right, Aurora and Mali, your turn. Mali, you take the mouth" Elvira states.

I start to pick up a dildo. "No, Mali," Elvira says, "You don't need one of those. Male has consented to anything. We want to see you in action."

I nod in compliance. I stand in front of male's mouth, raise up my dress, and pull my hard cock out from under the thong. I see Aurora start to insert her dildo into his rear. I insert my cock into his mouth. It's the first time I've been in a male's mouth.

I move in and out of his mouth, while Aurora does the same on his rear.

"it's your call, Mali. Nod your head when you're ready to come," Aurora says.

I feel Male's tongue on my cock. The whole idea is really getting me off. I push my cock down his throat. He doesn't gag at all. The sensation is making me really excited. I nod my head.

Aurora starts moving in and out very fast. I do that same and exclaim when I finally cum. Aurora presses the bulb and ejects into Male a few moments later.

"Time for another break," Elvira announces. She fills our cups with sake. Male stays tied and helpless.

After refreshment, Elvira suggests everyone switch places for the next round. Isabella positions herself at the front, while Sophia covers the rear. They go at until they have another simultaneous ejaculation. "Your turn," Isabella states.

I move to Male's rear, while Aurora takes his head. I put some lube on my cock and start moving it into him. Aurora puts her dildo in the ring gag and move in as well. This time I reach a climax faster as his rear is tight on my cock. Aurora presses her bulb as she sees me have my release.

Elvira asks with a smile, "Did everyone enjoy that?" All the females nod. Aurora's dildo is still in Male's mouth, so it's hard to tell if he nodded.

"Now for the last event of the evening," she announces. "Sophia and Isabella, would you release Male and turn him over? Then raise up his legs." Sophia and Isabella comply. Male now has his legs spread and attached to chains from the ceiling. His wrists are connected to the corners of the table. He looks very vulnerable.

"Aurora, would you start the flogging?" Elvira asks.

Aurora picks up a flogger. She strokes Male's inner thighs. Male tries to rise up to avoid the strokes. Sophia wraps a band around his waist to keep him from doing that. Aurora continues the strokes and concludes with three on his cock and balls.

Sophia and Isabella have their turns. Male's cock is becoming erect from the strokes. I remember that well. It is now my turn. I take the flogger and apply strongly to his thighs. His cock remains erect. I then do a dozen strokes right on his cock, seeing if I can bring him to ejaculation. He moans, but does not cum.

"Time to give Male some release," announce Elvira. "Aurora, Sophia, and Isabella, use your talents to bring him to an orgasm." They gather around his exposed bottom and alternate slow sensual strokes with fast hard ones. I can see him getting ready to cum. They continue their motions until he forcibly ejaculates.

"Now, Mali, it's your turn to tease him to another orgasm," Elvira states. I remember being in Male's position and having Aurora give me post-orgasm stimulation.

I step over and stroke his cock. He is moaning, maybe groaning. I rub my palm on the tip of his cock. I slowly encircle his glans with my finger. I can see him straining to get away. Knowing which parts of my cock were most sensitive guides me to where I should apply stimulation. I enjoy the sense of control over him. I wrap my hands around his cock and stroke up and down. I sense that he is on the verge of a second one. I keep up my motion until I see his second cumming. It's the first time I've given a male an orgasm.

"It looks like Male enjoyed that," Elvira notes. "I think it's time to conclude the evening's festivities. Sophia, please release Male and take him up to his room. Mali, you'll be staying in the bedroom at the head of the stairs. Isabella will help you get ready for bed. Get a good sleep, as there will be a lot more tomorrow."

I follow Isabella to my room. She helps me get out of the dress, as she says, "Why don't you keep everything else on? It will remind you of your female side."

I agree and lay down on the bed.

Isabella wakes me up the next morning. "Good morning, Mali, are you ready for a different sort of day?" she asks.

"I guess so, depending on what you mean by different," I reply.

"You'll see. I need to get you ready. Please follow me into the bathroom," she says.

"Now, please bend over the toilet," she commands.

As I do so, she inserts a tube in my rear. I know what's coming. They've done that a few times before. I feel the liquid filling me up.

"Now, get ready to empty," she says with a grin.

She pulls the tube out. I get up, sit down on the toilet and let the liquid flow out.

"One more time," she says. I bend over the toilet one more time, let the liquid flow in, get up, and let it flow out.

"Now, we've got a couple of wardrobe changes," she comments. She takes off my strapless bra and puts a halter top on me. The top is filled with foam, but I feel something strange on my nipples. She picks up a remote and presses a button. I feel my nipples being massaged. My cock starts getting a little hard.

"I see you like that," Isabella says as she presses another button, and the massage disappears.

She removes my thong, puts a condom on my cock. I wonder what is for. Then she puts a thong on me that looks slightly thicker. She presses another button on the remote. I feel vibrations on my cock and balls. I start to move in enjoyment of the sensation. Then she hits a button, and everything stops.

"Not yet, Mali," she says with a smile. "Here's a new dress for you."

She lowers a dress onto me. It is different than the one from yesterday. It is totally backless. Beneath a strap that goes around my waist, my rear is exposed.

"Time to meet some people," she starts as she leads me downstairs.

We descend to the living room. There are Aurora and Sophia and seven other people standing around. I recognize six of them as being the CFNM trainees at one of my earlier visits. Everyone is dressed as males -- pants, shirts, and jackets. I am the only one dressed as a female. Isabella exits and returns dressed as a male.

"Good morning, Mali," Aurora starts. "Today is a different sort of day. You are a female. Everyone else plays the role of a male. They are in control today. Unlike yesterday, you are not. Your two holes are fair game. Sophia, would you demonstrate how one might use Mali?"

Sophia stands in front of me. She puts her hands on my shoulders and lightly presses down. I sink to my knees. My mouth is in front of her crotch. She unzips her pants and a strap-on appears in front of me. "Suck me off, Mali," she commands. "Keep it up until I cum in your mouth."

I open my mouth and take in the strap-on. I move up and down on it. I pretend that it is real. I run my tongue up and down on it.

"That's nice, but I think you need encouragement," Sophia says. "Isabella, would you spank Mali to make him go faster?"

Isabella positions herself behind me and starts spanking me. I increase the speed of my sucking.

"Very good, Mali. I'm cumming," Sophia says, as she presses down on a bulb. My mouth fills with liquid. "Swallow," she says. I do.

"Your turn, Male," Sophia says. Another person steps in front of me. I recognize him as the male who was the subject yesterday. Today, it's his turn to use me.

"Open," Male commands.

I open my mouth and slide it upon his cock. I hope I can do for him what he did to me yesterday. This is the first time I have had a real cock in my mouth. I use my tongue on his tip and slide it all around. He doesn't move far in me. I suck hard. I try everything that I enjoy. Suddenly I am rewarded with his semen. I swallow it.

"That was very nice, Mali. Let's give you a little reward," Isabella says. She presses a button. Vibrations are applied to my nipples, cock, and balls. "I think that's enough for now," she says as she presses the button again.

"Let's try another spot," Isabella suggests. She moves me over to a table and bends me over it. She lathers her dildo with lubricant and inserts it in my rear. The feeling on my prostate causes my cock to become a little erect. She moves in and out and suddenly presses the button that causes liquid to come in me.

"Well Mali, you made me cum early," she says with a smile. "I think you deserve some punishment." She picks up a flogger and delivers five strokes on my rear and five more on my cock. The sensation is making me harder.

"You're turn, Male," Isabella says.

Male places himself behind me. He doesn't need a dildo. He lubes his cock. I feel him as he inserts himself into my rear. Like my mouth, this is the first time I have had a real cock in my rear. He goes slowly and deliberately. Then he quickens his pace until he cums within me.

Aurora says, "Well that's two down on each end and eight to go in this round. Who's next?"

I think this is going to be a long enjoyable evening.