A CFNM Guest House Pt. 08

Story Info
Male is displayed on a live stream.
2.2k words
4.43
2.6k
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the tutelage of the CFNM Guest House host Elvira and frequent visitors Sophia, Isabella, and Aurora, the latest batch of trainees completed their assignments on me. The trainees (Jennifer, Sarah, Diana, Christie, Brooks, Jessica) left me bound in my room for the night. My thoughts are in ().

"Good morning, Male," Jennfier greets me she leads the rest of the trainees into my room. "Thank you for being such a willing subject last night. Are you ready for your last day?"

"I think I am," I say groggily.

"Great, then let's get you cleaned up," she replies. "Sarah, will you release him, connect his wrists behind his back and bring him to the toilet?"

"Certainly," Sarah replies.

I'm again placed on the toilet, with six females watching me as I relieve myself. (Since this is getting familiar, it's easier for me.)

"Christie, would you get Male ready to be cleaned?" Jennifer asks.

Christie leads me over to the shower. She connects my wrists above my head and has me spread my legs.

Sarah takes the shower sprayer, turns on the water and starts to soak me up and down. She then focuses on my cock and balls. "Need to get those really clean after their workout yesterday," she says. (Oh, that feels great.) "Anybody see any other spots that should be washed?"

Brooks pipes up, "Yes, I think his rear needs to be rinsed. Turn around Male." Sarah hands her the sprayer and Brooks moves up and aims it right between my ass cheeks. She continues that for a few minutes. (That feels good as well.)

"Let's dry him off and head on down for breakfast," Jennfier states.

Jessica and Diana step forward with towels and start to rub me. They take their time making sure that my cock and balls are thoroughly dry.

Brooks releases my wrists and connects them behind my back.

She connects a leash to my collar and leads me downstairs to the dining room. She sits me down in a chair. "I guess we can take turns feeding Male, as his hands are tied up," she says with a smile.

Just like the previous morning, each female helps me with a few bites. Then Brooks says, "Time for your gag, Male." She has me open my mouth and then inserts the ball gag. (It feels so relaxing not having to speak.)

Elvira announces, "It's time for the morning activities. First, we'll take your picture with Male, as a memory of this weekend. Male will be wearing a mask, to keep his identify secret. You can decide whether you want to wear one as well. Christie, would you put this hood on Male. Just be sure he can see out of the two holes."

Christie puts the hood on me. Elvira comes over and leads me to a raised platform. She begins, "Now each of you can decide how you will interact with Male for the pictures. You can grab his cock and balls, pinch his nipples, stick your finger up in him. Give me a minute to set up the camera." (I wonder if I have any choice?)

The six females surround me. Jennifer grabs my balls and squeezes them a little. (The pressure is just enough to give me pleasure.)

"All right, I'm ready," Elvira states. "Smile, Male," she says with a smirk. She starts clicking away like a professional photographer. Jennifer steps behind me. She reaches around and starts pinching my nipples. Christie grasps my balls. Elvira keeps clicking. Each female has her turn on my balls. More clicks.

Isabella calls out, "Elvira, it's getting close to eleven."

"Thank you, Isabella," Elvira replies. "Don't want to miss the live stream." (What does that mean?)

"Jennifer and Christie, would you please restrain Male on the chains from the ceiling and the rings on the floor?"

Jennifer and Christie come over. They spread eagle me. (The restraints are turning me on a little bit.)

Elvira continues, "Sophia and Aurora, could you set up the cameras, please? Isabella, put the monitors on the tables, please."

In a little flurry of activity, everything is set up. I can see on the monitor in front of me, an image of my front and back.

Elvira pushes a few buttons. The images change to closeups of my cock and balls and my rear. Then she pushes a few more and the image changes to just my front.

Elvira notes, "It looks like we're ready. Isabella, get the loincloth for Male." (Thank goodness, I won't be naked.)

Isabella wraps the loincloth around me. It is only two slim pieces of fabric that hang off a string around my waist.

Elvira steps in front of me and faces the camera. "What's the viewer count, Aurora?"

Aurora replies, "Looks around two hundred." (Two hundred are going to see me? I don't know whether to be excited or terrified.)

"Give me a countdown.,"

Aurora calls out, "Five, four, three, two, one, we're live."

Elvira starts "Welcome to the CFNM Guest House. We're glad you could join us today. We're going to have a really great program. Our guests include a male recently introduced to CFNM and six females who have spent the weekend learning how to do it. But let's not dally."

Elvira steps to the side and I appear on the monitor. "This is Male. As you can see Male is completely restrained. Underneath the hood, Male is wearing a ball gag, so he can only respond with sounds. He is nicely sensitive to stimuli. We'll start with Diana stimulating his nipples. As you can see, all the females have long dresses with long sleeves, which makes a definite contrast with the naked male.

Diana steps up and starts pinching a nipple. I sway a little. (The pinch is just right.) She starts to gently massage both nipples. (I am starting to get hard.)

Elvira continues "As you can see, Male seems to enjoy the stimulation. Let's see how he responded." She removes my loincloth. My partly erect cock is now exposed to the two hundred watching me. (I wonder what they are thinking.)

"Now Jennifer will show how Male responds to spanking," Elvira says.

Diana moves away as Jennifer steps beside me. She starts with a few light spanks. I see my rear taking the blows in the monitors. (And my cock is getting harder.) She increases the intensity of the spanking. My rear is getting red.

Elvira says, "As you can see, Male enjoys the spanking. As he's restrained, we could continue it all night. But I want you to see what other things we do to him." (What else will that be?)

Brooks approaches me with a dildo as Jennifer moves back. She pours lubricant on it. Then she pulls my red ass cheeks aside and inserts it into me. (I see it go into me on the monitor.) She slowly moves it in and out, putting some pressure on my prostate. My erection continues to grow. (What do those viewers think of me being banged by a dildo?)

Elvira notes, "Male would probably like to have a climax now from the prostate stimulation. But here at CFNM Guest House, males do not get to pick when they climax. The females are in charge. I think it's time for something else. Sarah, your turn. Show our viewers another way how we let Male know that the females are in charge."

Sarah approaches me and grabs my balls. I try to pull away, but she has a tight hold on me. I see my cock and balls surrounded by her hand in the monitor. ( I feel my erection starting to sag.) "We apply enough pressure to the male to make sure he is aware of who is in control, but not enough to give severe pain. At the guest house, any female can grab a male's balls at any time. Sometimes it's for a minute, sometimes for ten, whatever the female wants."

After a few minutes, Elvira says, "Christie, it's time for the flogger."

Sarah lets go of my balls. Christie picks up a flogger and comes beside me. She asks, "Elvira, what part should I stroke?"

Elvira replies, "Your choice, Christie."

Christie steps behind me and brings the flogger between my legs. She strokes my balls and cock. It's a light touch. (It gives me a little more erection.)

"Great choice, Christie. Why don't you flog the same place from all angles?" Elvira requests.

Chistie steps in front and flogs my cock and balls. She steps to the side and does a few more strokes.

"It looks like you're making Male a little harder, Christie," Elvira notes. "Let's see, what do you want to do, Jessica?"

"Clamp his nipples," Jessica replies. She comes over and places clamps on each nipple. The clamps connect with a chain. (My nipples are sensitive, but the sensation is pleasurable.)

"Should I put on some weights, Elvira?" Jessica asks.

"Certainly," Elvira replies. She hands Jessica some weights. Jessica puts them on the chain, which pulls my nipples down. (It's a little painful, but tolerable.) After a few minutes, she removes the weights and the clamps.

Elvira continues, "Well, females, you've stimulated much of Male's body. I hope the viewers have enjoyed seeing this. I think it's time you gave Male a well-deserved climax." (Fantastic, I can hardly wait.)

Jennifer, Sarah, Diana, Christie, Brook, and Jessica line up on my side. Jennifer steps up and gives a few strokes on my cock. (Please continue.) Then Sarah comes over and uses her palm to rub the head of my cock. Diana switches back to stroking, Christie to rubbing. (Please, please, finish me off.) Brook and Jessica repeat the stroking and rubbing. Nothing is long enough for me to climax. (How long are they going to do this?)

Elvira says, "I think we should leave it up to the viewers to decide when Male gets to climax. Viewers, raise your hands when you think Male should get his orgasm. Isabella, tell me when the majority of the viewers have raised their hands."

"OK, Elvira. I only see two hands up, so far," Isabella replies. (Please viewers, vote for me.)

The six females repeat the cycle. (I am getting excited and frustrated.) Isabella announces, "the count is going up, but it's not there yet."

Jennifer steps up for another set of strokes. (Please give me my orgasm.) Isabella says, "OK, the viewers say do it." Jennifer continues stroking while Sarah steps up to rub her palm on my head. The stimulation finally is long enough. I explode. (It is fantastic. Then I remember that two hundred viewers were watching it. What did they think?)

Isabella calls out, "The viewers say they want to see Male teased for another orgasm."

Elvira responds, "That sounds interesting. Diana and Christie, give Male more stimulation. He should be quite sensitive after that climax."

They step up and start playing with my cock. I try to pull away but cannot. Christie slowly circles her finger around the rim of my cock. Diana strokes my shaft lightly. (Please, stop, I can't take it.)

Brooks and Jessica step behind me. Jessica starts spanking me. Brooks slowly inserts her finger into my rear. She starts to massage my prostate. (I'm distracted from the activity on my cock).

Jennifer and Sarah move to my sides and start pinching and massaging my nipples. All the stimulation produces another climax. The females continue their massage and stroking for a few more minutes.

Elvira notes, "That concludes our live stream. I hope the viewers felt some sense of control over Male in their decision on his climaxes. Keep tuned as to when we'll be having another stream."

I see the monitors go blank. The show is over. Sophia, Aurora, and Isabella approach and release my restraints. Aurora connects my wrists behind me. Sophia removes my hood and releases the ball gag.

"Thank you. Thank you," I cry out.

They each give me a hug. The six trainees do as well.

"That was really fun," Jennifer says. "Can we do it again?"

"Next time," Elvira says. "We have to say goodbye to Male. Let's head to the front door."

Brooks leads the group to the front door. Elvira retrieves my clothes from the locked box.

"Just a little note. At the guest house, when we greet the male, we remove his clothing. When he leaves, we put his clothing back on. This emphasizes that we control his nakedness. So, trainees, please dress Male."

Jessica has me lift a leg. She puts my leg through one hole in my underpants. Then she has me lift the other leg and puts it through the other hole. She pulls them up but keeps my cock outside of them.

Sarah puts a sock on my right foot. Diana places on my left. Christie has me lift my legs to put on my pants. She pulls them up, keeping my cock hanging out of the zipper.

Jennifer removes the cuffs from my wrists. Brooks pulls a shirt over my head.

Elvira says, "Now you're ready Male. Be sure to put your cock inside before you get out of your car. See you next weekend."

I head out of the CFNM Guest House toward my car. I get in, fasten my seatbelt, and stare down at my cock, wondering what is in store for it next weekend. I drive off with it still exposed.