A Chance Encounter

Story Info
“Being made to worship his cock, he has total control”.
1.7k words
4.59
2.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's married... I keep telling myself as I fumble for my keys to open the door. We started talking at the bar, id only nipped in after a long day at work and ended up being let down by my friend. He'd only just gone in after an argument with his wife. Neither of us planned to go home with someone else!

Finally pushing the door open, he is right behind me, pushing me in by my bum, holding both ass cheeks in his hand. I turn to him, pushing him against the closed door. A moment of quiet as we stare into each other's eyes. We both know it's wrong, so so wrong, but in this moment, it feels so right!

Moving in for a kiss, our lips connect, soft at first, passionate almost. Soon our tongues are working and rolling together. My hands pull at his shirt as he has his on my hips. We both know what we want, we are just waiting for the other to make the first move.

Pulling away from his kiss, looking into his eyes innocently, smiling and biting my lip as I trace my fingernails down his chest, over his stomach to his belt. Falling to my knees as I work the buckle and undo his jeans. Pulling them down to his knees, his cock springs out, fully erect, girthy, and long. My word!

Grasping his thick shaft in my hand, slowly, playfully stroking it before my lips kiss the tip, my tongue flicking the end before rolling around and around. Faint moaning coming from above as I continue to lick before taking the head into my mouth. Pulling my dress up from my thighs to my hips as I get onto my knees. Gripping his shaft tight at the base, I run my lips down his cock, taking it in my mouth to my throat. Again and again, gagging softly as I do, every time I come up for air, a trail of spit linking my mouth to his cock. Looking him in the eye as I pull my hair into a ponytail and hold it for him to take. Feeling him start to slowly take control as I relentlessly take his thick cock into my mouth. Thrusting his hips forward as he pulls my head close. Confident I can take his whole length into my mouth, I take my hand off his shaft and move it, lower to my pussy. Excited, getting sticky to the touch. I gently rub circles around my clit.

He pulls my head hard, his cock forcefully pushing into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat with vigour. Gagging loudly, keeping eye contact..... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 seconds pass before he pulls out of my mouth. Once again, a trail of spit linking the two of us, falling down to my chest. Pulling me up to my feet by my hair, we kiss once more, deep, passionately. I grab his hand, walking through to the bedroom where I crawl onto the bed on my knees. Moving back in for a kiss I'm pushed away onto my front. Looking back to him standing behind me, his dick dripping wet with a mixture of precum and spit from earlier. I lift my ass up, knees apart, my chest on the bed. Smiling at him as I reach back and slap my ass cheek hard, once, twice, my cheek blush red.

His hands slap down on my ass, making me jump and giggle. Feeling his breath, warm on my arse, my heart beats fast again, his lips landing a kiss on one cheek, then the other, and back, and again. His tongue is making circles as he positions himself behind me. Finally, he lands a kiss on my eager, waiting pussy, then another, and another before slowly breaking out into a short, sharp licking motion. Working my pulsating clit side to side, round in circles before pushing his tongue inside. Moaning deeply as I reach back, holding his head close to my ass. Looking back toward him, seeing him wanking his cock, desperate for him to be inside of me.

Feeling the cold air on my wet lips as he pulls away, feeling him kneel on the bed behind me. The big, bare, sensitive head of his gorgeous cock touches my lips for the first time. Sliding up and down, silky, smooth, perfect! Slapping my pussy playfully with it, sending shivers through my body, biting my lip and yelping slightly. Slapping my arse once more as I feel him start to push his head in, we are so wet together it slides in perfectly! Making a motion back and forth, pushing it deeper with every stroke. I begin to moan as I feel the best, most pleasurable pain ever! Holding my boob, I tweak my nipple hard only to add to the pleasure. Thrust after thrust I feel his girth stretching my tightness. Again and again, deeper and deeper before I feel his big, hung balls slightly touch my clit. One last deep, hard thrust as he slams into me, pushing his cock deep, pushing his balls against my clit. Moaning deeply as I grab at the bed sheets. Picking up the pace, thrusting his cock deep again and again, relentlessly pummeling my innocent pussy hard! Both of us moaning together

Slap!

His hand hits down on my arse hard, my cheek no doubt red! Holding my hips as he fucks me. Jeez, so naughty! A married man hanging out of me! Slamming my pussy harder now, the sound of his balls swinging against my super sensitive clit. My pussy is so wet, I begin to feel a warm stream of my own cum run down the inside of my thigh. Holy shit!

Suddenly he slows his pace and pulls out, no no no! I look over my shoulder to see him standing there, cock shining with a very generous mix of our juices dripping from the tip. "Helen, fuck! I'm so close to cumming I had to stop!" Turning round to face him, I kneel before him on the floor, taking his sensitive, jerking cock into my mouth. Tasting the special mix of juices on my tongue as I lick the tip gently, smiling before taking the head into my mouth, only briefly before I feel a hand wrapping around my hair and being forced down to take his whole cock deep into my throat. Gagging again and again, his hips thrusting toward my face. Pulling me away so I can get some air, a string of spit falls to my boobs as I rub it around my nipples.

Being made to worship his cock, he has total control over me now, on my knees, being held by my hair. Slapping his thick cock across my face, once, twice, three times. Pulling me up to my feet, I'm pulled close, my chest on his, his hands groping my arse as we kiss, intimate, passionate, yet still filthy. Slapping my arse before spreading my cheeks, then pushing me back onto the bed. I land on my back, playfully opening my legs and running circles around my pussy, pushing two, then three fingers between my lips, bringing them up to my mouth to suck. Clearly driving him wild!

Kneeling on the bed he leans onto me, and we kiss again, giving him the taste of my pussy. I reach down between my legs and feel his huge cock hanging between us. Smiling as we kiss, I start to wank him off slowly, my hand barely able to close around it. I hear him moan, feeling it through our kiss. "I'm so ready to fuck now" I whisper. Bringing the tip to my pussy, slowly sinking down to take in the head, I wrap my legs around him and pull him close. His cock fills my pussy once more. We both moan together in ecstasy as his balls push onto my arse hole. We break our kiss as we look into each other's eyes. The thrusting starts, deep, slow. The sound of my wetness fills the room.

Pulling away again, lifting my legs as he leans back, he's fucking me hard now, my god, so hard! My boobs moving as our hips meet! Moaning louder and louder, being slammed like a little slut. Kissing my feet, and my legs before pushing them apart and cupping my boobs, tweaking my erect, pink nipples. I don't know how much I can take! Gently, he traced his fingers to my neck before clamping his hand around it. Not too tight, but tight enough to make me feel dominated. Pounding down on me, his heavenly cock beating my pussy so good! Slapping my boobs with his other hand, hard. Again and again, taking his cock.

"Mmmmmm fuck, I'm so close!" I say, so close to cumming! Before I even have time to think, I'm overwhelmed by a sensation, the sensation of absolute euphoria! My body starts to shake uncontrollably as my pussy starts to contract tight! He pulls his cock out and slaps my lips with it, beginning to squirt stream after stream of warm, clear liquid from my pussy! Still shaking I open my eyes, seeing him before me, huge cock, my squirt shooting from my pussy, all over his chest, legs and dripping off his cock and balls.... Before I can stop shaking, I'm pulled to the edge of the bed and down to the floor on my knees. My face met with his thick cock, I happily take it in my mouth, worshipping it once again, thick, girthy, lengthy!

Sucking on it, my hand at the base wanking him slowly, my head turning as my tongue runs along the bottom. His hand on my head, pushing me deeper and deeper again, fucking my face, hard, deep. Choking on all nine inches of his cock. I hear moaning as his cock starts to swell. One or two more thrusts into my throat and he pulls out. I wanking his cock again, sucking the tip before he explodes! I can't contain it in my mouth, he shoots on my face and chest. Rope after rope of thick, warm, white cum shooting from his cock lands on me. His thick cock twitching from such an orgasm, I lick around his sensitive tip, making him jump, before taking him in my mouth once more, making him wince.