A Chance Encounter at ComicCon Pt. 02

Story Info
Part II of Alfred and Katherine's encounter.
1.6k words
4.16
7.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part II of "A chance encounter at ComicCon". To fully understand this, please read Part I first at my profile.

*****

Waking up, I stretch, luxuriating in the feeling of my muscles relaxing. Letting out a sigh of satisfaction, I collapse back onto the mattress.

I let out a amused snort as I recall yesterday's events. I feel myself get hard as the memory washes over me.

To quote Dickens, "it was the best of times, it was the worst of times".

Yesterday started out well. I met my friends at ComicCon. We browsed stalls, checked out the hot cosplayers and had a delicious lunch (surprising, I know, given it was convention centre food).

Bonus: After lunch, we went for a talk by Mike Mignola about the upcoming Hellboy movie. The talk was interesting but even more so was the chick sitting a couple of rows in front of me.

I had seen her earlier that day and there was a tingle of connection in the brief instant we saw each other.

The last time this happened to me, I had the biggest crush. I was young and silly then. Well, sillier than I am now.

I knew it would never work out between Anthony and me. He was deeply religious and would consider being with another guy a sin.

But that never stopped me having the biggest earth shaking orgasms when I fantasised about our slim bodies grinding against each other.

Hmm, I wonder whether Anthony would have gone out with me now that I've transitioned into a cute girl? Nah, once he found out that what I still had in my panties, he would have been freaked out.

Pushing aside that idle thought, I refocussed on the memory of the babe two rows in front of me. She was to my left, so I could see the side of her face. Her hair was short and dark, and her face was round. She was wearing a white top under a black camisole, and I remember correctly from when I first saw her, she would be wearing a black knee length skirt.

I couldn't really think of what it was about her that I found alluring. To be honest, I didn't generally find females attractive, at least not in a sexual way. I still liked the Anthony archetype: dark skin, slim and toned. Pretty much the opposite of the girl in front of me. Maybe I am learning something new about me or maybe my preference had unconsciously changed during my transition.

The Hellboy talk faded into the background as my mind wandered, this time with thoughts of "my" girl. I daydreamed about how it would be like to walk hand-in-hand with her. We'd find a spot to sit and watch the sun set over the waves. Then we'd share a simple meal at a small bistro and head home.

We would just have crossed the threshold when she would push me against the wall and kiss me. Her tongue would find mine as her hands pin my arms above my head. She nibbles my ear, my neck before landing a kiss where she knows I love it - the hollow at the base of my neck. I let out a moan as her hands caress my flanks, find their way down to my hips and back towards my buttocks.

She grabs my cheeks, hoists me up hard against the wall. I bend down to kiss her, our lips mashed together. As I come up for air, she carries me to the bedroom. The fact that she can do that is turning me on - she is so strong!

Laughing, she throws me onto the mattress, takes a few steps back to take a running leap. I roll out of her way and she lands flat on her face. I laugh at the sight of her sprawled on the bed and she joins me.

Giggling and out of breath, I let out a sigh and look at her. She was still giggling. Feeling a surge of desire, this time I pounce on her, grabbing her wrists to pin them above her head. I feel strong and in charge!

Triumphant, I look at her. Uh oh - she gives me her *You're in trouble* look. Before I know it, she easily flips me onto my back. It's my turn to have my wrists pinned.

"You want do play that game, do you, little missy?"

I raise one eyebrow and smile slyly - I know that presses her buttons. Oh, yes, her buttons are pressed. She straddles me and shimmies her crotch towards my face. I look on ravenously - her exotic odour hitting my nostrils - her bulging lace pantied mound captivating me.

She grinds her crotch in my face. I can smell her. I can feel her. She is making me wet. I can see that I am making her wet. I crane my neck, trying to reach her mound.

I feel her release my hands but before I can reach for what I desire, she covers her crotch. Wiggling her finger back and forth, she says "Uh, uh, uh. You've been naughty. You need to be punished."

She turns around, pulls aside the strip of fabric covering her ass and says "Kiss me!"

"Punishment? What punishment?" I think to myself. Not only does the sight of her butt crack look incredibly sexy, the aroma was to die for! Slightly musky and savoury, the smell brings out the animal in me again. I lunge to nip her cheek. A loud inhalation. I kiss the bite better. This time, she responds with a soft moan.

Encouraged, I alternate between kisses and licks slowly making my way to her ass cleavage. Starting from the top of her crack, I kiss and lick my way down. She spreads her cheeks, "Kiss me here."

Wanting to tease her, I lean in and gently blow on her hole. "Mmmmm..." she coos. Then I give her sphincter a kiss. Taking a breath, I smell her more intensely. She just smells sooo good. I have to taste her! Sticking out my tongue, I begin to lap hungrily - she tastes savoury and a little meaty. I want more.

Then my world shakes. Huh?!? What's happening?!?

My friend is shaking my shoulder - Oh, the talk is over. Reverie broken, I smile sheepishly and follow them out of the room.

We wander the convention hall, but honestly, we were starting to flag. So we decide to leave. As we were heading out the door, I see her sitting on a bench. Taking a chance, I decide to go say hello. Who knows what might happen? At the least, I'd have said hi to someone I was attracted to.

I said farewell to my friends, excusing myself by saying there was another friend I just saw. They were disappointed, as we were supposed to go get dinner at a new cafe, but I promised them we would go again soon.

Waving goodbye, I start walking over. She looked at me, saw me walking towards her and pulled the cutest confused expression, as if to say, "Who? Me?!?"

Then my vision goes dark and I hear a deep booming voice say, "Hey cutie."

Stepping back and looking up, I see this guy and a shock of recognition runs through me. It was Mr Creepy! That's the name my friends and I had given him when we spotted him checking us out and following us around for most of the day.

"Um, hi" I said tentatively.

"I think you're, uh, pretty cute. So, I was wondering, you know..." he says, looking a sheepishly confident.

I reply, "Thanks. But I'm meeting up with a friend. Bye." I try to step around him but he moves to block me.

"Uh. Hey... Maybe we could all go out for a drink?" he says.

Feeling my frustration rising but also a bit of intimidation - he was a big dude - I hear "Hey babe, there you are."

It's her!!

She walks up to stand next to me, sticks out her hand to Mr Creepy and says ""Hi, I'm Alfred. Nice to meet you."

Putting her arm around me, she asks "I'm done here, babe. You ready to go?"

Feeling stunned, I nod mutely. With her arm around me, she guides me away from the situation and to a bench. We sit and as a wave of relief floods through me, a shiver runs through my body.

She removes her arm from around me and I regret the loss of it. I think she misinterpreted my autonomic reaction to the relief but I let things be. Anyway, I need a moment to process what just happened.

With a look of concern, she asks "Are you ok?"

I lean back, take a deep breath and let out a big sigh, releasing the tension that had built up. Looking at her, I smile and nod.

She smiles back, looking relieved and says "I am Alfred. And this time, I do mean it when I say it's nice to meet you."

I experience a moment of cognitive dissonance. Alfred? Isn't that a guy's name? But hey, who am I to judge, right?

Her beautiful smile sweeps that moment aside and I reply "I'm Katherine. Thanks for helping. That dude had been following me around all day."

"What a creep! I guess he was waiting till you were alone to pounce. Gross!"

Feeling brave, I look into her eyes as I reply "Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I do like attention from guys but only from those I feel like there is some connection."

Suddenly shy, I hear her say something about a drink.

I feel a bit giddy but decide to take the opportunity. I had been fantasising about her just a couple of hours ago. What was there to lose?

I grab her hand and say "Let's go!"

[To be continued...]