A Chance Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
79 Followers

"Ahhhh!" Julia sighed as she started to slowly gyrate.

She slowly moved her hips to ensure that the water hit every part of her pussy, even the clitoris. Julia closed her eyes and let the water caress her clit.

"Ohhhhh!" Julia moaned. The sensation was exhilarating. Soon after, Julia experienced the best orgasm she ever had.

As Julia started to relax from the sensation, she heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?" Julia asked.

"Miss Julia? Are you ready for your pancakes?" It was Alina.

"Yes Alina. I am!" Julia replied.

"Is everything okay in there? I heard some strange noises." Alina asked.

Julia smiled and said, "Yes Alina. Everything is wonderful!"

"Okay. I'm going downstairs now." Alina replied.

"Okay." Julia said as she turned off the water.

She stepped out of the shower and began to dry herself off. Julia wrapped the towel around her body and slowly, opened the door. She stuck her head and saw that she was alone in the room. Julia quickly got dressed and went downstairs.

"Something smells good!" Julia, sniffing the air, said as she entered the kitchen.

Alina, cooking the pancakes, turned and greeted her boss. "Yes. Come and sit down. They'll be ready soon." Alina said as she turned back to the stove.

Julia walked to the kitchen table, pulled out a chair and sat down. In front of her was a table setting. A breakfast knife on the left and a fork on the right. A glass of freshly squeezed orange juice was on the upper right corner of the table mat. Julia picked up the glass and took a huge drink.

"Ahhhh! That was good! Alina? You make the best orange juice!" Julia exclaimed as she put the empty glass down.

"Thanks you, Miss Julia!" Alina said as she placed the last pancake onto the stack. Alina turned off the burner, picked up the plate of pancakes and brought to Julia. She placed the plate of pancakes in front of Julia. Alina took a step back. Julia leaned forward a bit and sniffed the air.

"They do smell heavenly! Thanks Alina!" Julia said.

"What would you like on your pancakes? Maple syrup? Butter?" Alina asked.

"Yes and yes!" Julia replied.

Alina walked to the fridge and opened the door. She knelt down and pulled out the butter and syrup. She stood back up and backed away from the fridge. The fridge door closed on its own. Alina turned and walked back to the kitchen table. She place the butter and syrup down. Alina took a step back.

"Thank you, Alina." Julia said. "Come join me. Please. There's lots."

"It's okay. I've eaten already, Miss Julia." Alina replied. "Thank you anyways.''

"I insist. Please join me." Julia insisted.

"If you insist." Alina said. "I'll be back."

Alina turned and headed to the cabinet to get a plate and cutlery. When she returned to the table with her plate and cutlery, Julia had her face in her hands. Alina pulled a chair out and quickly sat down.

"What's wrong, Miss Julia?" Alina asked, with a look of concern on her face. She also noticed that Julia wasn't wearing her wedding band.

Julia lowered her hands from her face and placed them on the table. She turned her head and looked at Alina.

"I caught Randy, Mister Randy, with another woman last night." Julia said as she reached for a tissue.

Alina reached over, grabbed the box of tissue and placed the box in front of Julia.

"Thanks." Julia said as she took a tissue from the box. She dabbed the corner of her eye with the tissue.

"You're welcome." Alina replied.

"Can I ask you a question?" Julia asked.

"Sure." Alina replied.

"When Mister Randy said that you could finish earlier, did you notice anything different?" Julia requested.

"Different?" Alina responded.

"Yay. Um. Like his behavior? Did he do or say anything different?" Julia inquired.

Alina thought for a bit and said, "I was in the kitchen when Mister Randy came home. He called to me and I came to him. He asked if there were any messages for him, I said no. He asked if I was sure. I said yes. He told me to make steak. 2 pieces. He said he was going to take a shower and asked me to join him. I said no. He insisted. Even grabbed my arm. I shouted at him and he let go. He called me a bad name."

Alina lowered her head and looked at the floor. She quickly grabbed a tissue. Alina started to sniffle. She wiped her nose with the tissue.

"I'm so sorry." Julia said to Alina as she placed her hand onto Alina's shoulder, trying to console her.

"That's okay." Alina replied, wiping her nose again.

"Alina? No dear. It's not okay." Julia said as she started to rub Alina's arm.

"I understand." Alina said as she nodded.

"So, do you want to continue?" Julia asked.

"Yes. I have to tell you everything. I want to tell you everything." Alina replied.

"Okay but go slow. And if you feel uncomfortable, please stop. Okay?" Julia added.

"Okay." Alina said as she smiled.

"Good." Julia said as she smiled back. "Go ahead."

"So, after Mister Randy called ..." Alina started to say as she was interrupted by Julia.

"No more 'Mister' or 'Miss'. Okay?" Julia requested. "Just Julia. And for him, asshole!"

'Sounds good, Miss ..., sorry, Julia!" Alina said happily.

"Nice! Go on." Julia replied.

"After the asshole called me a bad name, he went upstairs. I went back to the kitchen to cook the 2 steaks. I also heard the shower come on." Alina said.

"Sorry for interrupting you but let's start eating before the food gets cold." Julia requested. "Please give me you plate."

Alina handed her plate to Julia. Julia grabbed the plate and asked Alina how many pancakes she wanted. Alina said one.

"Only one? I'll give you 2. And if you want more, please ask. Okay?" Julia said. "Could you please bring another plate? Thanks."

Alina got up from her seat and walked to the cabinet. She retrieved another plate and brought it back to the table.

"Just put it here." Julia said as she pointed to empty area just above her plate.

Alina did just that.

"We'll use that plate as the stock plate. Two, right?" Julia asked. "Please hand me your plate."

"Sure." Alina replied as she gave Julia her plate.

Julia grabbed the plate and dished 2 pancakes onto it. She then gave the plate back to Alina.

"Thank you." Alina said.

"You're welcome." Julia replied. "And I'll take 2 as well."

Julia took the 2 remaining pancakes and put them onto the stock plate.

"Let's eat. Butter? Syrup?" Julia asked.

"Sure." Alina replied.

"Please help yourself." Julia requested.

Alina took one square of butter and put it on top of her pancakes. Julia did likewise. Alina reached for the Maple syrup and drizzled it onto her pancakes. She put down the syrup bottle.

"Please pass the syrup." Julia asked.

"Oh sorry, Julia." Alina said as she picked up the bottle and handed it to Julia.

"Thanks Alina." Julia replied.

Julia also drizzled the syrup on top of her pancakes. She then returned the bottle to the table.

Both ladies started to eat their pancakes. They joked and laughed.

Once the pancakes were consumed, Julia stood up and said, "I'll do the dishes. Alina? Be a sweetheart and put away the butter and syrup."

"Sure thing, Julia." Alina responded as she stood up.

Julia took both plates and cutlery to the kitchen sink and started to wash them. At the same time, Alina put the butter and syrup back into the fridge.

"You want to dry the dishes and put them away?" Julia asked.

"Sure." Alina replied as she reached for the drying cloth.

They continued to joke and laugh. Once the dishes were dried and put away, the ladies retired to the living room.

"Do you have to go to work today, Julia?" Alina asked.

"I'm supposed to meet a client but I think I'll postpone to Monday. After all, it's Saturday and I feel like going shopping!" Julia replied. "Come with me."

"I don't know. I have too much work to do. I have to do the laundry still. Vacuum the upstairs." Alina said.

"Well, I'll tell you what. You keep me company while we go shopping and I'll help you with the chores. How does that feel?" Julia offered.

"It sounds fantastic!" Alina exclaimed excitedly . "Besides, I haven't bought myself a new outfit in months!"

"Then it's a deal!" Julia also exclaimed excitedly. "Get changed and I'll meet you at the front in 20 minutes!"

Alina got up and walked very quickly through the kitchen. She opened the back door and headed to the pool house. Once inside, Alina headed for the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and brushed her hair. She put on some make-up and perfume. Alina went to her closet and chose a nice sun dress. She changed quickly and was at the front foyer before Julia.

"Julia? I'm at the front!" Alina shouted.

"Okay! I'll be right down!" Julia shouted back.

Alina opened the front door, looked outside at the garden and began to daydream.

"Earth to Alina! Earth to Alina!" Julia said she tapped Alina's shoulder.

"Huh? What? Oh sorry, Julia! I was daydreaming." Alina said, embarrassingly.

Julia laughed. Alina smiled.

"That's okay. Ready to go?" Julia asked. "By the way, that's a nice dress! But we have to get you new shoes!"

"Yup!" Alina agreed. "Thanks! Okay!"

Julia saw that the bag of toiletries was still on the small table, next to her purse.

"Alina? When we get back, could you please take that bag upstairs and put the stuff away." Julia asked.

"Sure Julia." Alina replied

"Thank you!" Julia said as she opened her purse and reached for the keys. "Here they are!"

Alina pushed the screen door open, stepped outside and held the door open for Julia. Julia activated the alarm for the house. She grabbed the door knob of the main door and closed it behind her. She inserted the key and locked the door. Julia pointed the fob at the Benz and pressed the button. The car alarm was deactivated.

Julia pressed the fob again to unlock the front doors. Both ladies opened their respective doors and entered the Benz.

"Hey! What's this?" Alina said as she reached down to pick a ball of pink paper. She started to open up the crumbled piece of paper.

"What's what?" Julia asked as she was making sure the driver side wing mirror was adjusted properly.

"This!" Alina said as she handed the paper to Julia.

Julia turned, looked at the paper and said, "Just throw it out! Yesterday, some crazy woman threw it at me! And it hit me on the forehead!"

"What?" Alina asked. "Why did she do that?"

"Well, when I was about to leave the drug store, I saw the paper under the wiper. So, I got out of the car, pulled it from underneath the wiper, crumpled it up and threw it to the ground. As I was about to leave, this strange woman tells me something about hard work and asked why I threw the paper to the ground. Or something like that." Julia explained.

Alina took the paper back and started reading it.

"It's a charity event for survivors of breast cancer and all the proceeds go to the Beverly Hills Cancer Research Foundation." Alina said. "And it's being held at the Beverly Hills Hotel! Here! Have a look!"

Alina handed the paper to Julia. Julia took the paper, looked at it and began to realize why that strange woman was so hostile toward her. The artwork was simply amazing. Julia started reading the paper herself.

"Hey! It's sponsored by Diamond Boutique! It is a great cause but it's $100 a ticket! Can you afford it?" Julia asked.

"Julia? My Mom, in China, is a breast cancer survivor! Besides, I haven't been anywhere since I came to America." Alina replied. "And sometimes, money isn't the driving force why people do things!"

"You're right." Julia acknowledged as she looked at the paper again. "Hey! Look at this! It's tax deductible!"

Julia folded the paper in half, opened the lid of the centre console and placed the paper inside the console. She then closed the lid.

"Oh! Julia!" Alina said as she rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Case closed!" Julia exclaimed as she lightly struck the steering wheel twice with her fist. "Seat belt, please!"

They fastened their seat belts. Julia inserted the key into the ignition and turned it. She also turned on the A/C.

Julia put the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway. She drove to the front gate where the guard prompt raised the barrier. Julia waved to the guard as she drove by him and onto the main road. She made a left and headed for the mall.

The trip lasted about 45 minutes and both ladies got to know each other better. They discussed everything under the sun.

"Here we are!" Julia exclaimed as she pointed the mall out to Alina.

"It is huge!" Alina said, excitedly.

Julia turned into the mall parking lot and after driving around for a few minutes, she found a spot in front of Diamond. Julia put the car in park and then engaged the parking brake. She turned off the A/C and then the engine. Both ladies unfastened their seat belt, opened the doors and stepped out of the car. They closed the car doors and walked up to the glass sliding doors of the store. Julia turned and pressed the button on the fob to activate the car alarm. The store's glass doors slid open and both ladies entered Diamond. The doors slid closed behind them.

Both women enjoyed the coolness of the store's A/C as they entered the store. Sensual Latin music filled the air.

"Wow! It is very hot outside but very nice in here!" Alina exclaimed as she looked around in amazement. "Look at all the clothing!"

"Where should we go first? Make-up? Shoes? Clothing?" Julia said as she turned to look at Alina.

"I don't know where to begin!" Alina replied, excitedly. "Where do you want to start, Julia?"

"Let me look at you!" Julia said to Alina. "Please stand still, Alina."

Alina stood still as Julia looked at her from head to toe.

"Hmm? How about clothing, shoes and then make-up and in that order!" Julia said. "Think of the dress as the main course and the shoes and the make-up as the accessories."

"Okay. Sound good!" Alina replied.

Julia reached out and grasp Alina's hand. Alina squeezed back. They smiled at one another. Julia led Alina to where the designer dresses were located.

"Alina? Have fun!" Julia said as she smiled.

"I certainly will!" Alina replied and off she went.

Julia watched as Alina head toward the most expensive dresses. "Typical" Julia thought.

"Excuse me, Ma'am? May I help you?" Julia turned around to see a petite, blonde woman.

"You certainly can!" Julia nodded. "Young lady, do you see that young woman over there?"

"Yes, Ma'am." the young blonde woman asked. "I do."

"We have to attend an important party tonight. Please help her in finding a dress. And thank you, Miss ...?" Julia asked as she extended her hand.

"Elsa, Ma'am. Elsa Jean." Elsa replied as she took Julia's hand and shook it.

"Thank you, Elsa." Julia said as Elsa turned and headed toward Alina. Julia watched as Elsa finally caught up to Alina and the two young woman started looking for the dress.

"Well, Well. Well." Julia turned around again and saw a voluptuous Black woman. And standing right beside her, was a stunning, raven-haired woman. Julia noticed the raven-haired woman was holding a pink piece of paper.

"Morning Diamond. How are you? How's business?" Julia asked the Black woman. "I see that you have some new staff members."

"Couldn't be any better! Two to be exact." Diamond said as she approached Julia. They both smiled at each other.

Diamond Jackson, a fashion designer and entrepreneur extraordinaire. Mz. Diamond, if you're nasty! Diamond was a military brat. Her Father is a retired Colonel in the Marines. And her Mother is a retired nurse. Diamond has traveled the world because of her Father's job. When Diamond was born, her Mother gave up being a nurse and became a homemaker. Diamond's Mom wanted to make sure that her daughter had every opportunity to succeed in the world. And succeed, she did. What Diamond wanted , Diamond got. She worked very hard to get where she is, with that "No Fear" attitude like her parents. Unfortunately, one thing that eluded Diamond was a meaningful relationship. The woman is a workaholic, preferring to be at her store than being at home.

"Oh my goodness! Order in the court! Order in the court! Judge Julia presiding!" Diamond exclaimed.

"Morning Diamond! So wonderful to see you again!" Julia also exclaimed. "I love what you've done to the place! Lawyer. Not Judge. Yet!"

Both ladies hugged and embraced each other.

"Wait a minute! You're a Judge?" the raven-haired woman spoke up.

"Where are my manners? Julia? I would like to introduce you to my right-hand gal, Vaniity. And Vaniity? One of the best Defence Lawyers in Hollywood, Julia!" Diamond said as she made the introductions. "And it looks like you've already meant Elsa, my protege! And who is that sexy Asian friend of yours?"

"Pleased to met your acquaintance, Vaniity!" Julia said as she extended her hand. "Nope. Just a Lawyer."

"Likewise, your Honour!" Vaniity said jokingly, as she shook Julia's hand. "By the way, were you at the drug store yesterday?"

"I was. How did you ...? Oh my! It was you!" Julia exclaimed.

Vaniity held up the pink piece of paper. Julia recognized the artwork immediately.

"Yes, it was me! Why were you so angry at my artwork?" Vaniity asked.

"Well, I wasn't. Actually, I didn't even look at the paper. I just crumpled it up. I had a bad day at the office and I took my frustrations out on you. I'm sorry." Julia said, apologetically as she extended her hand again.

"It's okay. I forgive you." Vaniity said as she shook Julia's hand again. "The paper forgives you as well! By the way, nice tattoos around your ankles!"

"Thanks!" Julia said as both ladies began laughing. "And that sexy Asian is Alina, my live-in maid to answer your question, Diamond."

"Looks like Alina and Elsa are hitting it off!" Diamond said.

Julia turned around and all three ladies observed Alina and Elsa for a few minutes.

"So, Vaniity? You're an artist as well." Julia asked.

"I am. Only part-time though. Being an artist doesn't pay the bills all the time." Vaniity replied. "I needed a full-time job."

"I should invite you over and show you my art collection." Julia said.

"You're an artist as well?" Vaniity asked.

"Nope! I can't draw to save my life. However, I'm very impressed of the people that can!" Julia replied.

"Actually, Julia. I have some of Vaniity's artwork here in the store." Diamond interjected. "Vaniity? Why don't you take Julia around the store and show her your artwork. And at the same time, show her some of our latest dresses." Diamond, with a sly smiled, winked at Julia.

"Always the salesperson, eh, Diamond?' Julia remarked. "Come on, Vaniity. Before Diamond tries to sell me the mall!" All three ladies laughed.

"Lead on Vaniity!" Julia asked as she grabbed Vaniity's hand.

"Right this way, your Honour!" Vaniity replied. And off they went.

Diamond, laughing, turned and looked for Elsa and Alina. They were in the shoe section. Satisfied that her customers were taken care off, Diamond went back into the office.

Meanwhile, at the other end of the store, Elsa was indeed showing Alina some of the shoes.

"How about this pair?" Elsa asked as she showed Alina a pair of snakeskin pumps.

"Oh my God! Is the real snakeskin?" Alina said as she expressed shock.

"Nope. It's fake! Looks real, eh?" Elsa replied. "Diamond worked with a faux-fur company to develop the faux-skin."

"Whew! Thank goodness!" Alina said. "I love animals. All animals!"

"Yay. I know what you mean. The first time Diamond showed the shoes to me, I also freaked out!" Elsa replied. "Looks like we have something in common!"

Elsa pulled out her phone and showed Alina a picture of her dog, a Peekapoo.

"So cute! What's his or her name?" Alina inquired.

"Her name is Jeannie." Elsa replied. "Do you have a dog as well?"

grover10
grover10
79 Followers