A Chance Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
79 Followers

"Not us. I'm sponsoring the event and since you and Alina are my guest, we can arrive a little later." Diamond said as she came out from her office.

Alina and Elsa was just arriving at the sales counter.

Julia turned and saw Alina holding a couple of boxers. Julia smiled.

"I see that you've found something." Julia asked.

Alina nodded in agreement.

"Cat got your tongue?" Julia asked Alina.

"Nope. I'm just overwhelmed by the new stuff I got!" Alina replied. "Thanks to Elsa, I think we have everything! A dress and shoes! And all in my favourite colour, purple!"

"Oh by the way, Julia. Alina's my date for tonight." Diamond said.

"Really? Are you okay with that?" Julia turned to Alina and asked.

"Yup! I'm good with that." Alina replied as she winked at Diamond.

"So, Elsa do you have a date for this evening?" Julia asked.

"I actually do." Elsa replied, smiling. "And you, Julia?"

Julia looked at Vaniity. "I was hoping ..."

Vaniity interrupted. "If you don't mind your Honour, I would very much like to escort you to tonight's function."

Julia smiled and nodded in arrangement.

"Okay then it's settled. So, what's the plan?" Julia asked. "Because Vaniity and I were just discussing the arrangement for tonight."

"Why don't we meet back here for 6? And then we can all go together." Elsa suggested.

"Hmm. Let's see. The Hotel is closer to my house. I've got it!" Julia exclaimed. "We can meet at my place to get ready. I have three full bathrooms in the main house, and if needed, I'm sure Alina wouldn't mind allowing someone to use her bathroom in the pool house. And I have a huge TV room where the make-up artists can set up!"

"Sounds great, Julia!" Diamond said as Vaniity, Elsa and Alina all nodded their heads in agreement. Alina capped her hands in excitement.

"In fact, why don't we all go now!" Julia exclaimed, excitedly.

"Unfortunately, I can't. But Diamond and Elsa can sure go. I have to hem up your dress. Remember?" Vaniity added.

"Oh shit! That's right. Crap! Vaniity? How long will it take?" Julia inquired.

"Since it's just a straight hem without any cutting, thirty minutes should be enough time." Vaniity replied.

"Okay. I have another idea. I do have a full length mirror at my house. So, that takes care of that." Julia said. "Besides Alina, does everyone have a car?"

"I don't. I take the bus." Elsa piped up.

"Vaniity?" Julia asked.

"I'm good!" Vaniity replied.

"Okay. Elsa? You come with me and Alina. Vaniity? Bring your sewing machine. Make sure it's portable. And Diamond, bring your phone book, because you'll be making the arrangements for the transportation and make-up artists from my place!" Julia said. "And after the party, we can crash at my place!"

"Awesome plan!" Diamond said as Vaniity and Elsa both nodded their heads. "Ladies! We can come back tomorrow to tidy up! But for now, let's go to Julia's!"

Diamond headed off to get her phone book and purse while Vaniity asked Elsa for help with the portable sewing machine. Julia helped Alina carry her new outfit to the car. Alina hung her dress on a hook in the car, making sure that the dress wasn't crushed while Julia took Alina's shoes and place into the trunk of her Benz. They both climbed in and Julia drove to the front of the store.

Meanwhile, Vaniity and Elsa were waiting outside with the portable sewing machine and a large bag of sewing accessories and threads. Alina jumped out and helped the two ladies load the sewing machine and accessories into the trunk.

Once the sewing machine was in the trunk, Vaniity and Elsa headed back into the store to collect their personal belongings. Alina climbed back into the Benz.

In about 5 minutes, both ladies were outside with their stuff. About 5 minutes later, Diamond came out of the store, holding her bag, and proceeded to lock the store's front door.

Elsa hopped into Julia's car and both Diamond and Vaniity went to retrieve theirs.

One by one, each car lined up behind Julia's, like a Conga line.

"Follow me!" Julia exclaimed as the train of cars departed for her house.

grover10
grover10
79 Followers