A Chance Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
79 Followers

"No. I wanted a cat but Julia is allergic to cats." Alina said sadly.

"Oh. I see." Elsa replied. "Do you like dogs?"

"I do but not as much as cats." Alina answered.

"Okay. Let's keep on looking, shall we?" Elsa said as she reached for the the next pair of shoes to show Alina.

While Elsa was looking after Alina, Vaniity was showing Julia the latest dresses at the other side of the boutique.

"To make it easier on both of us, Julia, do you know what you are looking for?" Vaniity inquired. "Is the dress for tonight?"

"Why yes, it is. Let's see now." Julia said as she leafed through the selection of dresses. "Why? Are you going?"

"I was commissioned to do the artwork by the Foundation. So, yes, I'll be there." Vaniity replied. "Diamond and Elsa will be there as well."

"I'll be where?" Diamond, walking up behind Julia and Vaniity, asked.

"At the party tonight." Vaniity added.

"Yep! Diamond Boutique is a proud sponsor of tonight's event." Diamond said, proudly. "You have to support the "girls!" Diamond continued as she pushed up her breasts.

All the 3 ladies laughed.

"Oh by the way. I forgot to tell you that I have implemented a rental policy."Diamond added. "These Hollywood types only want to wear the dress once, you know. Unfortunately, the policy doesn't apply to the shoes."

"Good to hear that, Diamond!" Julia replied. " I figured that about the shoes. You definitely don't want to turn this boutique into a bowling alley!"

"That's for sure!" Diamond said with a laugh. "Both Vaniity and Elsa are wonderful seamstresses as well."

"Awesome! And are all alterations still done in-house?" Julia asked.

"Yep! I don't trust anyone else." Diamond replied.

"Wonderful!" Julia said, approvingly.

"Well, you're in great hands! Continue Ladies!" Diamond remarked.

"After you." Vaniity said to Julia. Diamond nodded, turned and headed back to her office.

"Thank you!" Julia said as she leafing through the dresses once more. "Now, where were we? Oh, yes. I'm thinking red. What do you think, Vaniity?"

Vaniity took a step back and looked at Julia. She scanned Julia's body, up and down.

"Hmmm. I think we have the right dress for you, Julia! Over here, please." Vaniity said to Julia as she walked to another rack. Vaniity started rifling through the different dresses.

"Ah! Here it is!" Vaniity said as she pulled out the garment and showed it Julia. "What do you think?"

Julia looked at it, scanning the dress from top to bottom. She turned the garment over and scanned it once more.

"Not bad." Julia said as she placed it onto her body. "Do you have a mirror?"

"Oops. Sorry about that." Vaniity said, apologetically.

Vaniity pointed to a little alcove, just left of the rack. Julia proceeded to walk to the alcove. Again, she placed the dress onto of her body. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she moved to her left and then to her right, all the while looking at the fit of the dress on her body.

"Can I try it on?" Julia asked.

"Certainly! The changerooms are just below that sign." Vaniity said as she pointed to the changeroom sign.

"Thank you! I'll be right back!" Julia said as she walked toward the changerooms with Vaniity in tow.

Once they reached one of the changerooms, Vaniity opened the door and Julia went in.

The changeroom was the size of a small bedroom. It was enormous.

"I'll just be right outside. Yell if you need help!" Vaniity said.

"Will do!" Julia said from inside the changeroom.

Once changed, Julia came out of the changeroom.

"Wow! You look great!" Vaniity exclaimed.

"You think so?" Julia said, inquisitively.

"I do. Please turn around." Vaniity added.

Julia did a twirl. Vaniity noticed that the zipper was not pulled up fully.

"Please turn around again. With your back towards me." Vaniity said.

Julia did as she was told. Vaniity walked up to her and zipped up the dress.

"Please turn around and face me." Vaniity requested.

Julia turned and faced Vaniity. Vaniity looked at Julia from head to toe.

"Hmmm. Please turn around again." Vaniity said with a look of concern.

Julia turned.

"I see the problem!" Vaniity said, excitedly. "Please face the mirror."

Julia faced the mirror.

"You're wearing a bra, aren't you?" Vaniity asked.

"I am. What does have to do with the dress?" Julia replied. Vaniity walked up to Julia.

"I'll show you! Please lift up your arms. Shoulder height is fine." Vaniity asked. Julia did as she was told. Vaniity placed her hands slightly under Julia's armpits and slid them up and down. Vaniity removed her hands from Julia's sides.

"Please drop your arms slightly." Vaniity asked. Julia drooped her arms. "See the the bulges your bra is causing when you move your arms?"

Julia started moving her arms up and down. "Yup! You're right, Vaniity! How can we fix that?"

"Well! The only solution is to remove your bra. And then put the dress on again!" Vaniity replied. "Other than that, the fit is wonderful. If I were you, I would also raise the hemline a little higher. Just to show off your great legs! Right now, the hemline is just above your knees. I would raise it up to mid-thigh! Let me show you."

Vaniity scooted over to Julia's side. She bent down and grabbed the bottom of the dress. She moved it up until it reached mid-thigh.

"What do you think?" Vaniity asked while she held the dress in place.

Julia looked at the reflection and nodded her head in agreement.

"Yup! Let's go for it!" Julia said.

"Okay! Sounds good!" Vaniity replied. "I need to get my pins to mark the new hemline. While I'm doing that, please remove your bra and put the dress back on."

"Will do." Julia replied.

Julia went back into the changeroom while Vaniity went to get her pins.

While this was all happening, Elsa continued showing the shoes to Alina.

"How about this pair?" Elsa said as she picked up a pair of black pumps and showed it to Alina.

"Beautiful!" Alina said. "But I already have a black pair. Not quite those but black nonetheless. Do you have those in purple?"

"Let me check." Elsa said. "I'll be right back! Oh! By the way, what size are you?"

"5." Alina replied.

"Please have a seat and I'll be right back!" Elsa said as she hurried to the back of the boutique.

Meanwhile, Alina took a seat and waited for Elsa to come back. About 10 minutes had past and Elsa was heading back to Alina, with a box in her hands.

"I do." Elsa said as she opened the lid of the shoe box. Elsa took one shoe out and showed it to Alina.

"Wow!" Alina said, excitedly. "Right size and the right colour! Can I put them on?"

"Most certainly!" Elsa exclaimed. She then removed the other half from the box and set it on the bench next to Alina. Alina had already removed the shoes that she was wearing and started to put the new pair.

It fit perfectly.

"Why don't you walk in them." Elsa said.

"Okay!" Alina replied as she began to stand up. She wiggled her toes in the new shoes.

"How do they feel?" Elsa asked.

"They feel great!" Alina replied as she turned to look at the ground level mirror. "They look great as well!"

"Good!" Elsa said. "More importantly, go for a stroll and let me know."

Alina walked up and down the aisle a few times.

"Yup! The fit and colour are perfect! The feel is perfect!" Alina exclaimed with excitement.

"I remembered that you like animals and the uppers of these pumps are made from faux-leather!" Elsa added.

"Great! Thanks so much!" Alina replied. "But how much are they?"

"Considering that they are made from faux-leather and that Diamond has exclusive rights to process, they're going for $150 here." Elsa said. "In other stores and boutiques, they retail for $300!"

"Wow! $150 is already kind of steep for me!" Alina said sadly. "I may not be able to afford them!"

"You love them, right?" Elsa said. "Let me talk to Diamond! Have a seat and I'll be right back!"

"I do and thanks!" Alina said as she sat back down.

Elsa walked away and headed for Diamond's office. She knocked on the door, entered the office and closed the door.

About 10 minutes later, Diamond and Elsa came out of the office. Elsa remained at the doorway while Diamond headed toward Alina.

"So, Alina? I heard from Elsa that you really like the shoes but affordability could be an issue." Diamond said.

"Yes, Ma'am." Alina replied.

"Maybe we, you and I, can work out an arrangement." Diamond said.

"What type of arrangement?" Alina asked.

"Obviously, you going to the party tonight with Julia. Correct?"Diamond asked as she moved closer to Alina. "How much do you love those shoes?"

"A lot!" Alina nodded and said.

"And would you do anything to own a pair?" Diamond asked.

"Yes Ma'am. I would!" Alina replied.

"Good! I hoping that you would say that! You're such a beautiful young woman. And I love beautiful young women." Diamond added. "If that is the case, I would like you to accompany me tonight. What do you say? Deal?"

"You mean as your date?" Alina replied, looking confused.

Diamond moved next to Alina and put her arm around Alina's waist. Diamond knew that she could be aggressive with her behaviour because between her and Julia, there was a partition. Besides with all the racks in the way and Julia being occupied, she wouldn't be the wiser.

Diamond moved closer to Alina. "You smell nice." Diamond said.

Diamond turned her head and whispered in Alina's ear, "That's exactly what I mean."

Alina was speechless and became very nervous as she could feel Diamond's warm breathe on her ear.

"If you agree with the arrangement, the shoes are yours to keep and you can also have a dress as well. On the house." as Diamond continued to whisper into Alina's ear.

"Nothing will happen?" Alina said, nervously.

"Not if you don't want it to happen. But I'm hoping that once you see the goings-on, you will change your mind. But for now, you're just my date for this evening. So, do we have a deal?" Diamond whispered.

"If you promise that I can leave whenever I want, then I agree." Alina said, quietly.

"Wonderful!" said Diamond as she gave Alina a kiss on her cheek.

Diamond released her arm from around Alina's waist, turned around and started to walk back to her office. Alina quietly watched Diamond. As she passed Elsa, Diamond whispered something to Elsa and Elsa gave Diamond a kiss on the cheek.. Elsa then headed towards Alina.

"Is everything okay, Alina?" Elsa asked Alina, looking very apprehensive.

"I'm not sure." Alina said, quietly. "Naw! I'll be fine!"

"Diamond told me that you would take the shoes."Alina said.

"Yes. That's true." Alina replied as a smile came across her face.

"She also mentioned about the dress." Elsa added.

Alina nodded, excitedly.

"Great! Why don't you head on over and I'll join you in a minute or two." Elsa said as she started packing the shoes into the box. "I just need to bring this to the sales register."

Alina nodded as she headed towards the dress area. Elsa finished packing up Alina's shoes and headed to the register.

When Alina rounded the partition, she was hoping to see Julia. However, Julia and Vaniity were no where to be seen.

"Where is Julia?" Alina wondered. "I don't see her."

Alina approached the changerooms and then she heard laughter. It was coming from one of the changerooms. It was definitely Julia's laugh. Alina also heard another voice coming from the same room.

"That must be Vaniity." Alina thought.

"So, did you find anything?"

The voice startled Alina and she quickly turned around. It was Elsa, smiling.

"No. Not as yet." Alina replied.

"Do you want to browse on your own?" Elsa inquired.

"I would like that." Alina replied.

"Okay. If you need any help, I'll be at the sales counter." Elsa said.

"Sounds good." Alina replied.

Elsa turned and headed back to the sales counter. Alina walked away from the changerooms and decided to start at the far end of the dress area.

Julia entered the changeroom. She headed toward the full length mirror and stood in front of it, looking at herself in a gorgeous dress. Julia hiked up the hemline to about mid-thigh and stood back.

"Vaniity's right. It does look better higher." Julia thought to herself.

She also tried adjusting her bra to try to lessen the bulge and no matter what Julia did, the bulge was still there.

"She's right about the bra as well. It's got to go." Julia continued to ponder.

She turned sideways to look at her profile. Julia placed her hand onto her stomach.

"Stomach looks good." Julia concluded. She then placed her hand on her butt and squeezed.

"Could use some work." Julia admitted. "Still not bad for a 40-something."

Julia undid the zipper in the back of the dress and let it slowly shimmy down her body. She stepped out the dress and started to remove her bra. Julia let the bra slide off her shoulder and into her hands. She bent down to picked up the dress.

"Looks great from where I'm standing!"

Julia quickly straightened up and covered herself with the dress. She turned her head and saw Vaniity.

"Oh! You surprised me!" Julia said.

"Looks like it." Vaniity replied as she started to walk towards Julia. "You do have a great body!"

"Thanks." Julia said as she still held the dress to cover her naked breasts.

"May I inquire as to your age?" Vaniity asked.

"You may." Julia replied as she started to smile.

"Well Madame?" Vaniity asked.

"I'm 47." Julia admitted as she started to blush.

"Don't need to be embarrassed, Julia. I wouldn't have guessed it." Vaniity said.

Julia laughed. "Thanks!" Julia added.

As Vaniity reached Julia, she gently took the dress from Julia's hands. Julia slowly released her grip and let the fabric slide out. Julia let her bra fall to the ground.

"Turn around and face the mirror, please." Vaniity asked and Julia did as she was told.

Vaniity took the dress and walked slowly around Julia. Julia, looking at the mirror, followed Vaniity with her eyes. Once Vaniity was in front of Julia, she turned and faced her. Both women looked at each other and smiled. Vaniity knelt down and place the dress on the carpeted floor.

"Please step into the dress." Vaniity requested. "If you need help to maintain your balance, just place your hands on my shoulders."

Julia did as she was told and she did used Vaniity to maintain her balance. Once both of Julia's feet were in the dress, Vaniity stood up and walked behind Julia. Vaniity knelt down and picked up the dress. She slowly lifted up the dress along the length of Julia's legs.

"Okay. Shimmy." Vaniity said as Julia wiggled slightly to allow the dress slide past her butt.

Vaniity repositioned her grip by sliding her hands toward the front of the dress. Vaniity was now pressing her body up against Julia's back.

"Sorry." Vaniity said. "Your hair smells great."

"Umm. Thanks." Julia said quietly. She's never had a woman in such close proximity to her before.

Vaniity continued to slide the dress up along Julia's body in a slow and rhythmic, almost sensual, motion. Two bodies pressed against each other in a sensual dance.

Vaniity had to slide her head next to Julia as she needed to use the mirror to see what she was doing. Julia could smell the subtle but intoxicating fragrance of Vaniity's perfume. She could also feel Vaniity's warm breathe on her neck. Julia started to feel a slight tingling sensation throughout her body.

"Your ... you smell great, too." Julia stammered as she could feel the cool silkiness of the dress slide up her body.

"Thank you." Vaniity whispered as she gently slid the dress over Julia's breasts.

Julia felt the back of Vaniity's thumbs gently touched her nipples, followed by the cool sensation of the silk dress on her breasts.

"Ohhhhh."Julia said under her breath.

Vaniity slid both hands up toward Julia's neck. Placing one hand gently on the front of Julia's neck, just under her chin, Vaniity placed her other hand on the back of the neck, under Julia's hair. Vaniity then lifted Julia's hair to the side and began placing soft kisses on Julia's neck. All the while, both women were slowly moving rhythmically with other another.

"Ummmm," Julia began to coo softly as Vaniity started to explore Julia's body with her hands.

Vaniity slid her hands down to Julia's waist and held each side. She started to grind a little harder. Julia placed one hand behind Vaniity's head and she left the other arm flow with music. Julia felt something rubbing her butt cheeks and on occasion, it would in between her butt cheeks.

"Ahem. Ahem!" an all to familiar voice spoke out.

Both Julia and Vaniity wheeled around to see Diamond standing nonchalantly at the doorway.

"Am I interrupting something?" Diamond said with a smile.

"No Diamond. You aren't. We were enjoying the music and was teaching Julia how to dance to Latin music. You know! To get her ready for tonight." Vaniity replied with a sheepishly grin.

"Yup! That's right! I asked Vaniity to teach me some moves for tonight. She told me that the music will be Latin-based. And as you know, I have two left feet! Yup!" Julia said as she straightened out the dress.

All three ladies laughed.

"If that is the case, carry on!" Diamond said with a sly grin.

Vaniity quickly walked to the doorway and saw that Diamond was already at her office. She closed the door and this time, she locked it.

"Whew! That was closed!" Vaniity said as she quickly walked back to Julia.

"It sure was!" Julia replied. "What was that all about?"

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" Vaniity asked. "Please turn around."

"What are you going to do?" Julia asked as she slowly turn but keeping an eye on Vaniity.

"I'm just going to zip up your dress, Silly." Vaniity replied.

"I was caught up in the moment. Like I was in a trace or something." Julia said as she was fully turned around.

Vaniity grabbed the zipper and slid it up. She straightened to dress.

"Very hypnotic, isn't it? The music I mean." Vaniity said. "By the way, I love the smell of your perfume and your skin is so soft."

Julia laughed as she looked at herself in mirror. "Likewise." Julia said.

Both women stared at Julia's reflection in the mirror. Julia hiked the hemline to be at the mid-way point of her thigh. Vaniity quickly pinned the new hemline. And Vaniity was right, the dress sat nicely on Julia's breasts, without the bra.

"Looks great! I'll take it!" Julia exclaimed. "You were right! No bulges!"

"Wonderful!" Vaniity replied, excitedly. "Why don't you get changed and meet me at the sales counter."

"Sounds great!" Julia said. "By the way, I hoped that I didn't get you into trouble."

"Naw! Diamond's jealous because she wasn't in here herself!" Vaniity laughed.

Julia half-grinned, not fully understanding Vaniity's reply.

"Once I leave, please lock the door." Vaniity requested.

"Will do." Julia replied.

Vaniity headed to door, opened it and left the changeroom. Julia quickly locked the door and proceeded to change back to her regular outfit. Once changed, she took the dress, carefully not to lose a pin, and her purse up the sales counter. Vaniity was there waiting for her.

"Hi again." Julia smiled as she reached the counter.

"How will you be paying?" Vaniity asked.

"Credit card." Julia replied as she reached into her purse and pulled out her wallet. She removed her credit card and gave it to Vaniity.

Vaniity told the credit card and swiped it through on the machine and gave the card back to Julia.

"Okay. All set." Vaniity said. "Why don't we do this? The store will close at 3. And once the store closes, I'll hem up your dress. You come back at around 7 and we'll do a final fitting. Sounds good?"

"Okay? But don't we have to be at the party by 6?" Julia asked.

grover10
grover10
79 Followers