A Chance Encounter while Shopping

Story Info
Erotic contact from the store.
15.1k words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the local SuperCenter to pickup a few items for home. As normal not very many lanes where open. I walked up to one of the shorter lines holding my items. There was this lady unloading her shopping cart with her back to me. Being the dirty ole man I am, I was checking her out. She was in nice looking slacks that hugged her butt quite nicely. looking further up her waist came in to form a nice hourglass figure, and following up to her shoulders. There was a belt around her waist to pull the rather nice light blue blouse in. I thought to my self what a nice body she had, and what it would feel like to have my hands on her waist pulling her next to me.

She turned around to face me, and I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. She stated,"Would you like to go ahead of me since you have only a few items?" At about the same time the lane next to us, someone came to open it for service.

I Said,"No thanks, they are opening up this lane," indicating the next lane. "But I appreciate that you offered to let me go ahead."

I went to the lane and checked out. As I was finished, I noticed that the lady was having her items scanned and she had turned to look at me. She smiled before turning back to the cashier. I observed that this lady was very good looking, and I studied her from top to bottom. She was an lovely lady about mid 40's, wore glasses that fit her face nicely. Her body, as i scanned down had very nice looking breasts, I estimated that they where as least a C cup if not a D and just guessing I would say she was at least a 34 to 36 inch bust line. Very nice! Looking further down where the waist came in it was definitely smaller probably around a 24 to 26. As I looked on down I could see that she had a little bit of a belly pooch but not much. Her hips where a little bit flared out more so then her chest, Probably no more then a 38. Her slacks where tight against her legs and from what I could tell would be very nice,and they had a side zipper. She was wearing a pair of black shoes with about a 1 inch heal. All in all she was a very well put together lady.

After checking out and grabbing my bags, I looked up and noticed she was looking at me again. Now I am not a great looking guy but have had a lot of lady friends in my life. I am currently in my mid 50's, weight about 215, stand 5'11" with a light beard well trimmed. Hair is a light brown with some gray mixed in. I am currently single after a divorce about 7 years ago. I do some workout each week but most exercise is from working on my small farm which has things to do every day.

As I started to walk past her, she looked at me and stated, "You have a nice day, sir!"

I responded, "You have a nice day too!" I stared into her eyes and noticed they where a nice green. She smiled back and blushed before looking away. I walked towards the entrance to leave, but stopped to access what had happened. While I was thinking about this I saw her finish checking out and start my way. I made up my mind what I wanted to do. Acting like I was staring at my phone, I watched her approach me. I put my phone in my pocket and started to walk to the door.

We both got to the door at the same time. I said,"Haven't I seen you somewhere before?"

She replied, "As a matter of fact just a few minutes ago."

"Oh, yes you are right." I said. "Can I walk with to your car and help with your groceries."

She looked in thought for a few seconds and said,"I guess that will be all right."

As we walked to where she was parked, i asked,"Are you married?"

She stated,"Why, yes I am."

"Oh, that's too bad." I said. She stopped and got this quizzical look on her face. We continued on to her car.

As we are putting her groceries in the car she looked at me and asked,"Why does that make a difference?"

I said,"Well I don't know if I should say."

" Why not?" she asked.

"Well, I'm not sure that you would get offended or not."

"Why is it something bad?" she asked.

I said, "Well you need to know something about me, I am a dirty ole man, and I think that you are very beautiful lady is why."

She got a surprised look on her face, then said,"Thank you, and I think that you are a very good looking gentleman also."

We stood there for a few minutes when she asked, "So why is me being married a problem?"

"Do really want me to tell you what I am thinking about you, even if it is a little sexy?"

She thought for a minute and asked,"Is it naughty?"

I chuckled a little and said,"Do you want me come and straight out tell you what I am thinking?"

She didn't hesitate and said,"Yes I do, and blunt language does not bother me."

"OK!" I said, "I was looking your body over while we where checking out and liked what I saw, but I didn't see a wedding band on you finger."

"That's not bad, so what where you thinking about me?" she asked.

"Well to be blunt, I think that you are a very sensuous person, and was wondering if I could make your panties wet by talking to you for a little while without touching you."

She gave a little gasp but asked,"How does my being married matter."

"I have found that married women get offended by this kind of talk and single women don't. I'm not sure why cause sex to a single or married woman is all the same for the most part and I think that it is the most loving and sensual thing that a man and woman can do together."

"I am not offended by what you said, but rather like dirty talk, especially about sex." she said.

"Good so what do you think about my statement of you panties?" I asked trying to get a reaction from her.

She thought for a while while rolling her keys in her hand. I thought she was going to get in her car and drive off and I wouldn't see her again. Then she stated, "So how would you go about that without touching me?"

"So do you have about 15 minutes to sit here in the parking lot with me?" I asked.

She thought for a moment before saying, "I'm game, let me see if you can do it, I haven't had a thrill in a while.'

"OK, lets get in your car right here." I said and started around her car and got into the front seat. This particular car had a full bench seat in the front. "I haven't seen a bench seat in a car in a while, this is a treat."

She looked over at me and starred into my eyes for a while, "You know you have pretty blue eyes don't you."

"Sure, I've been told, and they're the better to see you with my lovely!"

She laughed at that,"Oh, quoting from Red Riding Hood are you?"

I laughed and said, "Sure just trying to get a little relaxed. So do you have a problem listening to me with you eyes closed? I promise not to touch you, but will lean over close to you if you don't mind."

"I think I can be comfortable with that," she said.

"OK, now I want to know if you have a problem with explicate language or not?"

"No problem," she said.

"OK here goes, first I need to know if you panties are wet before we start, as this would ruin the experiment."

"No they aren't but I am real curious about this," she stated.

"All right, now close you eyes and remember when you where in high school, your senior year and how much fun you used to have." I observed that her eyes where closed and she had a smile on here face. "Now just imagine that you are at the river with a group of your friends and you are alone by a picnic table. You know me from school and I slowly walk up to you and put my arms around your waist and cup my hands together. You put your hands on top of mine and hold them there. I whisper in your ear, 'You are a very pretty girl', I then lay my chin on your shoulder. I start to lightly kiss your neck and work up to your ear. As I kiss your ear and start to lick around the inside of your ear, I hear you softly moan from the touch. I kiss my way up to your forehead and slowly turn you around and kiss your eyes then move over to the other ear and kiss and lick around the ear as I slowly kiss my way down the neck and across the shoulder."

While talking to her I see that her eyes are still closed and that her breathing has started to get a little heavier. I notice that her nipples seem to be poking out a little ways thru her blouse. I smile to my self and resume my talking to her. As I start to talk again, I hear her sigh.

"I kiss closer to the edge of your lips and lightly lick your lips. Your lips start to open as if wanting to be kissed. I ignore it and move to the other side of your face, you moan in frustration. Slowly kissing along the jaw line back up to your ear. I can feel your hands on my back softly moving up and down. As I slowly kiss my way back down your neck I move around to the front and lick down the front of your cleavage then move to the side across the rise of your left breast where I kiss it several times and then move back to the rise of the right breast. I notice that your nipples are hard and poking out thru your bikini top. Not stopping there I lick back to the center of your chest and kiss slowly to the bra junction where I skip over it and kiss and lick down to your belly button and run my tongue into it, causing you to shiver. I noticed that the taste of your skin is very nice if not just a little bit salty.

"Can you open your eyes and look at me for a few moments please," I said. She opens her eyes and I can tell from the way see looks into mine that there is a little hint of lust in them. "So what do you think so far? Am I doing a good job of explaining what I would like to do to you?"

She takes a deep breath and stares into my eyes. She doesn't say anything for a while and I notice that her breathing is slowing down. "You have definitely got my attention and got me a little worked up."

"OK, close your eyes again please," I state. She slowly closes her eyes while making contact with my eyes and has a wide smile on her mouth. "I kiss your belly button a few times and slowly start to lick and kiss my way back up to your breasts. As I reach the middle of your bra you slowly push your chest forward wanting a little more contact with my kissing." I notice as I am telling her this she slightly pushes her chest forward and twists her bottom more towards me. I smile to myself and think that I am making inroads into her fantasy world. I hear her sigh a little.

"As I kiss over the bra clasp, you twist a little to the right for me to kiss and lick my way to your right breast. I lick up along the line of the bra and hear your breathing getting faster and you turn more towards my mouth which causes my lips to come to rest on your hard nipple. It feels real good even thought it is still covered by the bra. I bite down on it a little and this causes you to gasp out loud. As I kiss and suck your nipple through the bra I feel your hands on the back of my head pushing me in closer. I look up and your eyes are closed and have you a grin on your face. You then take one of your hands from my head and reach up and pull the bra cup off of your right breast and push my mouth back on your naked nipple. I start to suck and lick the nipple which is very hard and is extended about 1/2 inch out. I bite and hold the nipple in my teeth and pull it out and when it reaches it farthest, I let it slip thru my teeth and out. I am looking at your face and when this happens you gasp and open your eyes and I can see the lust in them." I ask, how do you like what I just did?"

You reply, I love it do it some more."

I go back to your chest and lick my way over to the left breast. You reach behind your back and unhook your bra and allow it to fall off. "You have very pretty breasts and such puffy nipples." You smile and blush a nice shade of red and reach to cover your breast, but I stop you, telling you,"You can't cover up something as pretty as those." I then suck the left nipple in my mouth and give it the same treatment as the right."

I look at her and notice her nipples are both very hard in her blue blouse. I state," You can open your eyes now," as I lightly blow into her right ear. This produces a slight gasp. "Well what do you think of my story now?"

She is breathing more rapidly and responds,"That is something. You have definitely got my attention. and in answer to your early remarks, You have gotten my panties a little wet."

"That's nice, but how can I be sure that I did?"

She blushes a little and states,"I'm not sure other then you will have to trust me on this."

"I have an idea if your interested."

"OK, what is your idea and remember you told me you would not touch me."

"No, I won't touch you, but you can touch yourself if you are game."

"That sounds interesting, what do you have in mind?"

"Well I was thinking that you could put you hand inside you slacks and underwear and slide your fingers in your pussy and get a little of your juices on them and then bring them out to show to me. What do you think?"

"I haven't done anything like that for anyone other then my husband,....... but it does feel a little brazen and naughty, let me think about it a minute or two."

"OK, but I do have a question for you. Is your clit hard? and if it is, putting your hand in your pants will give you a few seconds to rub it if you want to."

I noticed that as she sat there her eyes where sparkly and looked a little mischievous to me. Her nipples where still hard and I saw that she was squeezing her legs together and then releasing them. That was very interesting to watch.

She said, "I like the way you think and I'm going to do it." She then spread her legs a little and reached over to slide the zipper down on her slacks and unbutton them. As she did this I noticed that she had on a slightly sheer pair of lavender hip hugger panties on. She slid her hand in thru the zipper hole and I could see she was moving the panties up on the side and pushed her hand in towards the center of her legs as she spread her legs. I watched that the hand was moving inside her pants for a few seconds and that she was getting a big smile on her face and her eyes where closed, and her legs opened a little wider. I waited for a couple of minutes as her hand moved around and then cleared my throat.

"Are you about done?" I asked.

Her eyes popped open and she looked at me with a kind of glazed look and said, "Yes I am." She slowly pulled her hand out the opening and held it up up for me to look at. I saw that three of her fingers where wet and the fingers where slightly spread and the juices formed a web between them. As she showed them to me I moved quickly and sucked two of her fingers into my mouth and sucked the juices off them, but the third finger I did not touch.

"Would you like to suck the other finger clean?' I asked.

She looked at my face and then back to her finger several times like she was trying to make up her mind. So I decided to push the matter and I reached out and grabbed her wrist and slowly moved her hand to her mouth and pushed her finger inside. She then sucked it in and as I watched I could see that she was sucking her finger.

"That is sexy and hell"! I stated. "Have you ever done that before?"

"NO!" she exclaimed, "I always thought that was nasty."

"Well tell me, did you like the taste and do you still think it is nasty?"

She didn't answer for a few minutes and kept looking at me then at the floor and a couple of times I saw her look at my crotch a couple of times. It should be noted that I had not quite a full hard on but enough that it was definitely noticeable.

She finally looked me in the eyes and said, "I have never tasted myself before, but when you did touch me I was kind of surprised that you did and then you shoved my finger into my mouth. You know that you broke your promise to me."

"Yes, I know I did, but it just seemed right to push your finger into your mouth, especially since I had already sucked your juices off your fingers. So did you like the taste of yourself on your fingers?"

She lowered her head and said sheepily, "Yes, it tasted nice, a little salty, but nice. I didn't know that is the way I taste."

"So can I ask a couple of more questions from you?" She nodded. "Has your husband ever gone down on you and licked your pussy, and then came up to kiss you afterwards while he was making love to you?"

She hung her head saying," He has never kissed me down there, and when we have sex he is on me for about 10 minutes or less, and I hardly ever get very wet regardless of worked up."

"So what I just done to you is about the most excited you have been in a long while?"

"Yes it is if ever. I sometime get excited when reading some books or mag stories."

"I understand, well I did what I said I would do, so I think that I should be going."

I opened the door and before stepping out, I took out a card from my pocket and handed it to her. "This has my number so if you are interested in maybe doing something like this again, or more, just give me a call. Oh, and by the way, I liked the lavender panties you have on and be sure to zip up your pants before you get home." She looked startled and look down at her pants that where open. She looked up at me and smiled. I closed the door and walked away. I stood over on the sidewalk and watched her car for awhile. It took about 15 minutes to leave.

3 weeks later.

I was at the Super Center mid afternoon, and as I walking out the door I saw the lady coming to the entrance to go inside. She appeared to be on her phone and didn't notice me at first. When she saw me looking at her she gasped and blushed a little, but kept walking towards me. As she got to me I said, "Good afternoon young lady, It's nice to see you again." She kept on walking past me but was staring at my eyes as she went by. I winked at her and tipped the cowboy hat I had on and turned to watch her walk on into the store. I saw what looked like a little more sway in her hips as she walked on. I chuckled to myself and turned to walk to my car. I turned around just before getting in to see if she had come out but she hadn't. I sat down in my car to think for a minute. I recalled that she had on a pair of brown shorts that hugged her body rather tightly and a yellow shirt and formed fit to her breasts that showed just how good they where. The top two shirt buttons where undone and were showing some cleavage.

I started my car and left the store, and while going to the convenience store to stop and get some gas, my phone binged for a text message. After stopping and putting in the gas while sitting in the car I opened my phone and saw there was a message from a number I did not know. It was headed,' Nice to see you again'. I opened the message and it read. "I saw you at the store as I was going in and was glad to see you again. This surprised me as I realized that you where a real person and not a fantasy person from a couple weeks ago. I had talked myself into believing that you where not real and had dreamed the whole incident in the parking lot before. I would like to see you again if possible, so I can touch you and reassure myself you are real. I will be done in the store in about 30 minutes if you are interested. Oh, my name is Vanessa."

I smiled to myself and texted her right back. "I would be very glad to meet you when you get out of the store. I think the best place to see you would be at the city park up on the hill on the west side of town. If you don't know where it is I can give you directions. I will be waiting for the lovely young lady to join me." Jeff.

I arrived at the park and as I expected there was no one there. Being as it is kind of a secluded part of town and there is playground equipment there and only a couple of picnic tables. I received a message while there from her that she was on her way and knew where the location was. About 10 minutes later I saw her car coming up the street and park next to my car. As I watched she exited the car I noticed that she had changed her shirt to a white blouse. I smiled that she had done this for me. As she walked towards me she had a big smile on her face and what I thought to be a little extra sway to her hips. She still had the same brown shorts on. However I noticed that the white blouse had the top three buttons not fastened, and the blouse was very sheer. As she got closer I could see her nipples where hard and that she was not wearing a bra. She came over to me and I stood up and offered her my hand so she could sit on the bench. I got a good look at the cleavage and at her nipples and the dark area of her areola around them.