A Chance Encounter while Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is everything all right? You look like something might be bothering you, I'm not hurting you am I?"

"NO, NO! You're not hurting my, I am just SOO full of your dick. I have never felt anything like this in my life. It feels so good,I just don't want to let it go. I have heard about how good it feels to ride cowgirl and how deep it can be. I feel like you are at the bottom of me and rubbing something inside me. I have never felt it before and it feels so good." While she was talking I began to flex my cock.

"OH! What did you just do. That is SOOO GOOOD." I flexed again a couple times and she began to shake. Her eyes closed and she held her breath.

After a minute she stopped shaking and opened her eyes. "What happened to you, all I did was just flex my cock a couple of times and you started to shake. Did you have an orgasm?' I noticed more juice running out of her and making us more wet.

"I think I did have a small orgasm, but it felt so good." With that she started to move up and down on me. Every time she moved down she would grunt and smile. She closed her eyes and started to ride me faster. She kept getting wetter and wetter. She was going real fast and then dropped down real hard and screamed and shook. Juices squirted out of her around my cock and her whole body shook. Her pussy clamped down like a vise on me. It felt that if it got any tighter she would cut my dick off. I could feel a stirring in my balls like I was getting close to cumming. I grabbed her by the waist and held her there so she wouldn't fall. Her pussy was squeezing and releasing me as if trying to milk the cum out of me. As I felt the surge of cum start I tried to lift her off of me. "NO, don"t get out of me. I feel so full now and I can't stop the orgasm. Please stay a little longer."

"I can't you are about to make me cum. I can't stay inside you!" With that I pulled her up on off my cock and pulled her close to me mashing her tits into my chest and kissing her deeply. Just as my cock came out of her, I started to shoot my cum onto her pussy and ass and up along her back. Damn it felt so good, She was still shaking and starting to come out of her orgasm. After a few minutes of holding her I rolled her over onto her back and caught my breath. I noticed that she appeared to be asleep.

"Vanessa." I said. But she didn't stir. "Vanessa, wake up Baby Girl!" She still didn't stir. I lightly ran my hands up and down her body lightly rubbing her tits and running my fingers around her face and her neck. She still didn't wake up but her breathing started to pick up. I slide my fingers down her stomach and to her Venus mound. She had sprayed so much cum that it was still wet all around her mound. I let the fingers of my right hand slowly slide up and down her slit and her clit started to get harder and longer. I parted her legs slowly till she was wide open. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and curled them up to her G spot and slowly and softly rub it from side to side. Looking at her face her eyes where still closed and she had a big smile on her face. Her hips had started to move a little. Watching her breathing it was faster and her nipples where very hard.

"Vanessa." I said. "Wake up Baby Girl. Wake up!" She moved a little and my fingers put more pressure on her G spot.

"OH! Damn! That is a hell of a way to wake a lady up. You have you fingers in my pussy and IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD! Please don't stop, I am about to cum again."

I leaned over and kissed her passionately and at the same time I pushed my tongue into her mouth, my thumb and forefinger pinched her clit very hard. She arched you back up and tried to scream but with me kissing her so hard she couldn't. She covered my hand with her juices again and her hips kept raising and falling. This went on for a couple of minutes. I released my kiss from her and she gasped several times and her body fell back onto the bed. I watched her for awhile as her breathing slowed down. I then pulled my fingers out of her pussy and she reached down and grabbed my hand pushing into her pussy. "Please keep them inside me, It feels so good. DAMN! You sure know how to make a girl feel good."

"Thanks for the good comments, I just believe that when someone makes love that both of you should feel real good and satisfied when they are done. Women can get off more times that a man can. You can see for yourself that after we finished a little bit ago he hasn't popped back up."

"I didn't even know that a woman could cum that much," she said. "And I didn't realize till today that I had not really had a real orgasm in my life.I wonder how may women have never had an orgasm in there life. I just wonder if I had meet a man like you earlier in my life if I would be able to walk right and able to get out of the house from all the loving I could have had."

"Thanks for the compliments, but when I was young I didn't know how to properly please a woman till I was about 30. That was when my wife after our second child got to where she couldn't get excited about sex. I started watching porn and self help tapes to learn how to please a women. I had no idea what a woman's G spot was and how to find it little long how to use it to get a woman off. But a little extra martial contacts and practice with a nurse I meet around that time and some instruction from her I found the right ways to do it. Now she was great in bed."

"I wish I knew her and could thank her for what she taught you. I would probably kiss her and tell her how much I appreciated her for what she did." She said.

As we lay there talking about things she was slowly stroking my cock. After a little while I began to respond to her. Looking down at me she smiled and said, "Looks someone wants to come out and play."

"Yes, I am starting to get a little aroused again."

She looked down and smiling as she stroked me faster, "There's something that I seen in porno's that I want to try."

"And what is that my Lovely?" I asked.

With that she laid her head on my stomach and slowly began to lick that head of my cock. Of course I started to get harder. She then put her mouth over my cock head and sucked in a couple of inches. I gave an involuntary hunch into her mouth putting another couple inches into her mouth. She pulled off and coughed a couple of time. "Sorry dear, that shouldn't have happened, I know you weren't ready for that but it was just a reaction to how good that felt".

"It's okay, I liked it but was just startled by the reaction. I have never done this before and wanted to try it. I have seen blowjobs on the porn sites and my sister told me many times that she loves to give head. That may be why she has never been divorced in her life. I think that her husband loves it and I know she loves having her pussy licked. I have lied to her and told her that I have done them to my husband. Anyway I need you to lay still and let me do this so I can learn how to please you with my mouth. She slowly took my cock into her mouth and went just past the head and began licking around it. She began bobbing her head up and down. She suddenly stopped and licked the head and then pulled away.

"What was that that just happened? I felt something come out and a large drop fell onto my tongue. It tasted a little salty."

I said, "That was what they call precum. When a man gets a hard on and is being excited that happens. It is a natural thing and is used to lubricate the cock. Of course it means that the man is really enjoying it a lot. And you are right, it does taste a little salty but is good though."

"Do you mean to tell me that you have tasted it yourself?"

"Yes, I have several times. A couple of times the nurse I was with would suck me and when she felt some on her tongue she would stop and squeeze me cock and make more come out which she the put it on her fingertips and would suck it off. Now one time I leaked a lot at one time with her and she had in on her fingers and asked me if I had ever tasted myself and I told her no. She moved her finger towards my mouth and said I needed to taste it. I told her I wasn't sure about it because it seemed a little funny to me. She said it is really not bad and since I had licked her pussy till she was able to cum it wasn't much different. I guess you would say I took it for granted that she tasted herself. She said when she masturbates she always licks her fingers off. So I tried it. It is not something I would do all the time but it doesn't bother me to do so."

"Wow that is a lot of info. I'm not sure that I could lick my fingers after putting them in my pussy."

"OH! But you have already. After the first time I licked you to an orgasm you pulled me to you and kissed me deeply and then licked all around my face. Do you not remember. You told me that you liked the taste. Don't you remember saying that?"

"I'm not sure I do, I must have been out of my head then." I reached down and run my finger in and out of her pussy and got them wet and put them to her lips. "Don't you remember the first time in the parking lot at the store when I shoved your wet finger into your mouth? You sure sucked it clean that time. I think that you really like it but you are somehow thinking it is not right, that goes back to upbringing you have had." I then pushed my fingers into her mouth and she sucked them clean.

"That wasn't bad in fact I kind of like it. Now be quiet and let me finish my blowjob." And with that she went back down on my cock. She is not very good and I had to tell to watch her teeth a couple of times. I had her speed up at times. After a short while I was beginning to get the feeling in my balls that I was getting closer to cumming again.

"You better be careful, if you keep that up I'm going to cum in your mouth." She stopped for a couple of seconds and then started to stroke me with her hand and kept her mouth wrapped around the head of my dick.

"I said here it cums and if you don't want it in you mouth you better move." She didn't and I shoot several times into her mouth. Now being that I had already cum twice before there was not a lot of cum. She keep her mouth on my dick and kept sucking till I was drained and my cock began to shrink and she raised up and I saw her swallow a couple of times.

She looked at me and said, "That tasted good a little salty but actually I liked it. I taste differently then you do. I wonder what it would taste like if your cum was mixed with my pussy juice."

"It was very good the several times I tasted it. It was when I had brought a lady friend to an orgasm and was able to cum at the same time. I then went down on her and licked her pussy to make her cum again before she could relax."

"That sounds good to me we have to do that." She said.

"I'm sorry Baby Girl, not today as I am too wore out to go anymore. I am not used to cumming three time in a day. Unlike you I think you could go for several more times today, but in case you haven't noticed it is about 3:30, and we still have to get you cleaned up and back to your car so you can get back home."

She raised up with a start and looked at me,"Gosh you are right. I need to get back home before long. Where has the time gone, I was having so much fun and haven't felt this way ever in my life. I bet when I go to bed I will sleep like a baby."

We both got up and went into the bathroom and took a shower. Nothing really happened in there except that she washed my dick a lot but it wouldn't get hard. I rubbed her pussy quite vigorously but she slapped my hand away telling if I didn't stop she'd never leave. With that I got out of the shower dried off and went out to get her clothes from the garage. She was sitting on the bed finishing drying off when I walked back in.

"I was wondering where you went to. I hate to put these back on. It will remind me that I have to return to the real world instead of the fantasy world I have been in today."

We both got dressed and got into the car. I noticed when the garage door opened several of my neighbors where out in there yard. I pushed her head down into my lap so they wouldn't see her. As I pulled out into the street I waved at them and proceeded back to where her car was parked. She kept her head in my lap and unzipped my shorts and began to lick my cock. Of course it responded a little. She sucked it into her mouth slowly moved up and down on it. It was a short trip to her car and I still couldn't get very hard. I was really worn out.

"Where here Baby Girl, time to get up and leave."

"Damn, I don't want to." She sat up and leaned over and gave me a very passionate kiss. She squeezed my dick and then opened the door, and said "Goodbye, I will see you again", then got out and got into her car and left.

This has been a story that is part fantasy and part real. The names are not from anyone in particular and they are over the age on 18. I may write and sequel to this at a later date. It should be noted that it took me about 9 months to complete this. I hope any who read this have enjoyed this. Thanks for reading.