A Chance Encounter while Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned into her and then lowered myself down and sucked the left nipple into my mouth while I slowly moved my hands to her butt, she gasped and pushed into me some more. I moved my hands to her side and found the zipper to her shorts and I licked over to the right tit and sucked her nipple into my mouth and slightly bit it. She moaned louder and I used my hand to open the button to her shorts and they began to slide down her legs to her feet. She gasped again at this. I pulled myself away from the breast and took a step back to look at her body while held onto her hands. She was sight to see. She did not have any panties on, and i looked down at her pussy and saw that it was slightly covered with a light brown patch of hair. I could see the outer lips of her pussy and the glistening wetness on it.

"Damn that was fast. You got me naked the fastest I have ever been naked for a man before. I see you are starring at me, do you like what you see?"

"You bet I do and I can't wait to lay you out and kiss your whole body." I then scooped her up into my arms and headed for the door to go into the house. I carried her into the kitchen area and set her on the table.

She starred at me saying,"My clothes are out in the garage on the floor, don't you think we should go get them?"

"No, there will be time for that later, but first I need to get my prelunch snack before anything else." I got to my knees and slowly pushed her knees apart and was able to get a good lock at her pussy openly displayed for me. She leaned back on her hands an moaned loudly. I started to kiss her right knee on the inside and slowly worked my way up the inside of her thigh to the top stopping just short of the junction of her pussy. I kissed up over and around the top of her mound and started down the inside of her left leg till I got to her knee. She was moaning and had her eyes closed. I pulled away and looked at her face and ecstasy etched on it.

She sensed that I was looking at her and slowly opened her eyes. "Wh---- Why-- Why did you stop? That was feeling so good. I have never been kissed like that in my life. I am so wired up like a spring about to bust. PLEASE do that some MORE!!'

I moved my hands up the inside of her thighs till I reached the top and stopped just before they touched her pussy. She groaned again tilted her head back and said, "Please some more." I ran my right finger right up her slit and lightly touched her clit. She jumped a little, and shouted DAMN!!!!" I moved my finger down her slit and touched the entrance to her pussy. She was really wet. I pushed my finger into her to the first knuckle, and she squirmed around on it and leaned forward grabbing me by the head and pulled me to her and kissed me real hard. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and we battled tongues for a couple of minutes. What she didn't know was that with my other hand I had unbuttoned my shorts and let them fall to the floor. As we kissed I pulled my finger from her, hearing her moan into my mouth, I grabbed my cock and leaned into her and rubbed her pussy with the head of it.

"She pulled away from the kiss and gasped loudly,"DAMN! is that what I think it is? OH! Yes it is! Please give it to me." I kept rubbing it up and down her slit as I starred at her eyes. "Please! Please! I need it so bad. Please just push it in and fill me up!" Not ready to do that just yet, I pulled it away causing her to groan. I quickly dropped to my knees and before she could react I leaned and sucked her clit into my mouth and began flicking it with my tongue. She literally jumped and almost pulled me off of her but I had a hold of her hips. The outer lips of her pussy where rather puffy and very pink. The inner lips where a darker pink but not very long. I thought to myself what a pretty pussy she had. Her clit was very hard and sensitive. I held onto her clit and whipped my tongue around and around her clit and moved my tongue down and licked her slit and slowly pushed it into her pussy. She was so wet and her pussy seemed to pull my tongue into it. I licked down to her asshole and licked it a little and licked back up to her clit again. As I sucked her clit I ran my finger around the entrance to her pussy getting it very wet. I bit her clit and the same time I slipped two fingers into her pussy and curled them up to her g spot and rubbed. She arched her back up almost pushing my fingers out and screamed,"OH FUCK!!!!! OHH OHH OHHH FUCK FU FUC FUCK!!!!!!!!!!" I felt a wash of juice coat my finger and run down my hand. I pulled away from her clit and lapped and licked at the juices coming out of her pussy while I massaged her g spot. This went on for a couple minutes. She slowly lowered her back down and then laid down on the table breathing hard. I slowed my licking of her pussy and noticed that every time I either licked her clit or rubbed her g spot she would jump a little bit. After a couple minutes of calming down she reached down and pushed me away for her pussy.

I stood up and leaned up over her and kissed her right nipple. She pulled me to her and gave me a very strong and passionate kiss. She pulled away and began to lick my whole face apparently trying to get all the juices off me. I leaned back and looked at her till her eyes opened. "I guess that was pretty good for you wasn't it?"

"YOU think!!!! What did you just do to me? I have never had anything like that happen to me before. And your face was SOO wet, I didn't pee on you did I? OH, if I did then I am so embarrassed."

I pulled her face to look at me, "First off you did not pee on me, it was something else. Second you had an orgasm. And I might say it was a very strong one. Third, after you came down you pulled me to you and kissed and then licked my face. That was the stuff that came out of your pussy during your orgasm, and believe me it tasted great and it was all I could do to lick as much as I could till you came down. So you didn't answer me, Was it good for you?"

"Yes, it was the best feeling I have ever had. I'm not sure how you caused that to happen to me but it was definitely the most wonderful feeling I have ever had. The sensations that I felt made me glad that I decided to take a chance on seeing you. I am still feeling the emotions from it inside me. I'm not sure I understand just what it is I am feeling. No one has ever kissed me down there before. And it was amazing, the best feeling that I have ever had."

"Good I am glad that you had the amazing time, but the fun is just beginning. I think it is time to get to someplace that we can be more comfortable and have a lot more fun. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes I am, I can't wait to get a hold of this." She then reached down and grabbed my cock and squeezed. "Yeah, I can think of some better place for this."

I reached out and pulled her to me and kissed her. I then lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I started to walk holding her towards my bedroom, when I let her slip down a little and my cock wedged between her pussy lips causing her to groan. As I got to the bedroom door I let her slip down a little more and my cock slipped into her just a couple of inches. She yelped and pulled me closer to her and kissed me real hard. After a couple of more steps I bumped into the bed and we fell on it with her on her back and me on top of her, I slipped in another couple of inches causing her to squeeze me with her legs thus stopping me from entering her anymore. I looked at her face and saw a couple of tears in them, so I started to pull out of her thinking I had hurt her. She squeezed me tighter and wouldn't let me move.

"Please don't move, I have to adjust to your size. I didn't think that you where that much bigger than my husband. But DAMN you sure feel so good in there."

"I saw the tears in your eyes and thought that I had hurt you. I know I am not too big but I was surprised at how tight you are, almost virgin tight to me. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or hurt you in any way. You just tell what you want to do next."

She relaxed her legs and put her heels on my butt, and looked me in the eyes saying, "Please go on further in me and be very slow so I can get used to you." I slowly began to push myself into her an inch at a time. I am an average guy only six and half inches long and measure five and a half inches in girth. As I slowly entered her further she kept moaning till I finally was fully inside and felt her clit rub against me. She moaned loudly and sighed and I felt her pussy start to squeeze my cock and she began to move her hips from side to side. I slowly pulled out of her till the head of my cock was just inside. She stated, "Please don't pull out yet push it back in!"

I slowly pushed back in till I was buried to the bottom again, and she yelled out loud,"DAMN you're making me cum again." I felt a lot of juice flow around my cock and I began to stroke in and out of her slowly gaining speed. She raised her legs and I put my arms under her knees and pushed them down against her breasts and started to stroke her faster. I could feel the pressure building in my balls and knew I wouldn't last. "Are you protected from getting pregnant?" I asked.

"OH NO! I'm not," she squealed. As the pressure built I sped up and just before cumming I pulled out with a pop from her pussy, and started to shoot rope after rope onto her with some hitting her in the face and a lot of it on her tits. She was gasping for air and I felt more juices squirt from her pussy and hit me on my stomach and groin area. Her legs began to relax and I let them fall down to the bed. As her breathing slowed I became aware that she was asleep. I slowly crawled off the bed and went to bathroom and cleaned up. I got a washrag and warmed it up and a towel and returned to the bed. She was still asleep and laying on her back. She had a smile on her face and her tits where fairly firm but slightly laying towards the side. Both her nipples where hard. Her legs where still spread open and I had a good look at her pussy. The lips where splayed apart and I could see into her pussy hole. All of these where still puffy and her clit was still extended, but not as much as before.

I took the washcloth and began to wash my cum off of her face being very gentle. I moved to her breasts and wiped them clean also. This caused her nipples to get harder before I used the towel to dry her off. I wiped the cum off of her stomach and her Venus mound. Looking at her crotch I could still see that she was still very wet and it went down her legs to her knees. I lightly started to clean her crotch and this got some movement from her legs causing them to spread further apart. While wiping her pussy area she started to groan and her clit started to get harder and longer. She moved her hands up to her breasts and began rubbing her nipples till they were harder. I stopped cleaning and reached for the towel, when she exclaimed,"Why are you stopping. It felt SOO good. Besides it woke me up. I was having the most marvelous dream."

"So what was the dream you where having, it must have been sexual and your legs opened more and your pussy was starting to get more puffy and wet."

"I dreamed that this man was licking everywhere down there and I was getting so horny, I must have woke up, and there you where washing me between my legs and I couldn't help myself so I started to rub myself. Would you please do more for me down there, it feels SOOOO good!"

"All my baby girl has to do is ask and I shall comply!"

"Please lick me again, because it makes me feel so DAMN GOOD."

"So what is it you want me to do to you? You said I should lick you again. But you didn't tell me exactly where you wanted me to. Do I need to make my own decision, because if you do I will just lick your hand and arm."

"Now you are just teasing me, you know I want you to lick between my legs don't you?" she said.

"OK, I will lick along the calf of you leg, does that sound good?"

"Damn you, you are teasing me. OK! I want you to lick my pussy and suck my clit and make me cum again. Is that exactly what you wanted me to tell you?"

"That is just what I wanted you to tell me because you might have just wanted me to suck tongues or lick you ears." With that I leaned and sucked her clit into my mouth and tongue whipped it a couple of times and then bit it. She yelped and grabbed my head and held it there pushing me tighter to her. I slid my hand up to her pussy and slipped in two fingers into her pussy and curving them up began to slide them from side to side on her g spot. She arched her back for a couple of seconds. While she was up I took my other hand and slid it under her butt and using my fingers began to rub her asshole and the taint area. This really got her going. I sucked harder and used my tongue on her clit and rubbed my fingers inside back and forth faster.

She arched her back up higher and squealed out, "you're going to make me cum again." As she said that I bit her clit harder and she gasped and I felt the spasm in her pussy start. I pushed my finger into her ass hole as far as it would go. I felt her spasms in both her holes and she started to shoot juices out onto my face. I lapped the juice but couldn't keep up. I pumped my finger in and out of her ass and stroked faster with my fingers in her pussy. She screamed out and raised her ass in the air holding it for about a minute. All this time her pussy was clinching and releasing and her ass clamped down on my finger. I bit her clit again and she fell back down on the bed panting. I stopped all movements and pulled my face away from her a looked up at her face. Her eyes where closed and she was breathing hard. Her face was flushed red which run down her neck and too her breasts. Her nipples where very hard. She slowly came down. She had been holding onto the sheets and her grip relaxed and her legs fell apart at a wide open angle. Her breathing slowed and after a couple of minutes she seemed to have fallen asleep again. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and ass and she moaned aloud.

After watching her sleep I got the wash cloth and got it wet again and began to wipe her down. As I cleaned her crotch area she never moved. I finished off wiping her down from her knees to her chest. Using the towel I dried her off. When I was done I slid up beside her and put my arm under her head. Her breathing was very slow and regular. I lay there of about ten minutes slowly stroking my hard cock while she slept. She slowly rolled over on her side and put her arm and leg across me. Her leg was laying on my cock. I turned my head and was staring at her face. She began to stir and slowly opened her eyes. After a couple of minutes she moved her hand down and grabbed my cock.

"I don't know what it is you do to me, but I like it. It feels like you like it also," she said and squeezed my cock. This made it twitch a little. She turned her head down and stared at my cock while slowly stroking up and down.

"After what you have done to me i feel I should try to return the favor," She said.

"Let's talk a little about you if that is all right." I said.

"Sure what is it you want to know."

"If it won't be too nosy, tell be about yourself, your likes and your life to this point."

We talked about her life as a child and into her teen years and when she got married about her kids. "So tell me a little about your sex life. From what I have seen here today I bet it is quite a big and good story."

"Actually, there is not much to tell. I started dating when I was 15 almost 16. I guess you are wanting to know about my sex life right?"

"Yes, that is a good thing, I bet you had a lot of fun, didn't you?"

"Actually, there is not much to tell. The first boyfriend I had wasn't much. We only dated for a couple months but I broke it off because he only tried to get my pants off as soon as we saw each other. My sister told me he wasn't worth it since that was all he was trying to do. The next boyfriend I had we where together over a year. I thought that I was in love with him as I was almost 17. He talked about how much he loved me and said that we should go all the way because we had been petting a lot when we went out. He would have his fingers in my pants and I would hold his cock. I was to scared to let it go any further. We dated a couple of more months when I found out he had another girlfriend from another town that he would see when we couldn't be together.""Are you really sure you want to hear this?" She said.

"Yes, i think it is kind of sexy. Can't you tell since you are still holding my hard dick?"

Laughing she said, "OK, I will tell you more. The next guy I meet and went out with was at summer camp my senior year in school, and I had just turned 18. We were out walking in the woods when he steered me off the path thru a clump of trees to a clearing. We began making out and the next thing I knew he had my shorts and panties off. He had been kissing me and I was really worked up. So when he whispered in my ear do you want to make love, I told him yes, but to be gentle as I was still a virgin. His eyes got big and said 'Wow, never had a virgin before'. Having said that he started to push into me. I felt him stretch me and then he hit my hymen. He paused for a minute and then pushed hard in me tearing thru, it hurt a lot, but he kept moving in and out, I was crying from the pain and I finally was able to push him off then curled up in a ball. He told me that I should have been enjoying it and should have got him off. I slapped him hard. He got up a left me there. After a while I got dressed and though still hurting went back to the cabin and took a long shower."

"I'm sorry I had you remember that, and no man should have put you thru that, that is just mean," I said.

"I got over it but didn't date for over a year. I got a job out of school and that is where I meet my husband. He is the only other man to have sex with me till today when I meet you. He is not very good and I have never had an orgasm with sex till today. And I feel so relaxed that I could tell you all this. But it sure looks like someone else is still ready for more sex," she said pointing at my cock.

I laughed,"Yes, he is. Ever since you came all over him. When he gets a good smell of a hot pussy he just won't lay down. Besides I really want to just make love to you. I don't just fuck you know, I make love to a woman. There is a big difference. You told me that you where not on any protection, is that so?"

"Yes, I don't take any pills or anything else. I haven't had any good sex in a long time if ever, and my husband isn't any good. I think that we are lucky to have any kids at all. He just last for a couple minutes and he is thru, and he doesn' t cum very much. Any way I just had my period and I don't think that I will become pregnant."

"That's OK, I still will pull out so there is no chance of it happening. I know that cumming inside you would make you feel good, and it might be a feeling you don't remember feeling, though I would be glad to do so in the future if you want to get on the pill. I am too old to have to raise a child now. That being said I will make love to you again and again as long as we have time. Which reminds me, what time do you have to leave today?"

"OH, not till about 5 o'clock, and since it is just about 1 o'clock we have some time to have more fun." With that she slowly stroked my cock which made it very hard. She said,"My you are nice and hard now and I want to do something that I saw on a porn site. Is that OK with you?"

"It's fine with me, just as long as you don't hurt me." She giggled and then rolled over on top of me and raised up and put her pussy on my dick and slowly moved back and forth. She was very wet and it didn't take long for my crotch area to get wet. She then lifted up and grabbing my cock aimed it at her pussy and slowly started down on it. After about half of it inside her pussy she stopped and as I watching her face, it was apparent that she was still having a time handling my girth. She shook a little and I wondered if she didn't have a small orgasm. After a minute or so she slowly settled down till I was fully inside her. She had her eyes closed and had a look of consternation on he face.