A Chance Encounter while Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Afternoon Young Lady, It is so good to see you again. I thought since I hadn't heard from you that all I might have of you was a fond memory of the other day." I let her see me stare at her eyes and then slowly move down to her breasts and lick my lips before moving my eyes further down to her crotch area and linger there for a minute and then look back up to her breasts and then her eyes. "I can see that you are not a memory but a very lovely young lady." I saw her blush and look down. I reached out and gently lifted her head up and looked into her eyes. "There is nothing to be shy about," I said as I stared into here eyes. She smiled.

I removed my hand from her and she was still looking into my eyes. "I feel like a giddy school girl again on my first date," She stated and blushed again.

" Why is that?"

"Well, since the other day I have thought a lot about you, what you did to me that day. That night I could hardly sleep thinking about what we had done."

" I hope that you had some good memories of that and you used it to have some happy times about that. I know I sure did!" I said.

She blushed again and nodded her head. "I have had feeling that I haven't had since I was just married. I don't know what you did to me but I can't get you out of my head. Would you," she hung her head again for about a minute and then looked back up and asked,"Please kiss me? If you want too."

I set down beside her and reached out and put my hand behind her head, "I would love to kiss you," and I pulled her head and to me and kissed her lightly on the lips. I held the kiss for a while and then run my tongue across her lips and her mouth opened for me to slide my tongue in and run my tongue over hers and around her mouth. She sighed and pushed harder into me and kissed me real hard. This was one of the most amazing kisses I have ever had and I could feel the passion in her rising, her hands went around my back and pulled me to her and squeezed her breasts into my chest. I could feel her hard nipples in my chest. I pulled away from the kiss and moved to kiss her neck. She moaned and began to pull my shirt up my back to run her hand on my skin. I nibbled at her ears and licked her there and got a little louder moan from her. This must be one of her hot spots I thought. I ran my hands down to her side at the top of her shorts and slowly put them under her blouse and was touching her skin. As I moved my hands slightly up she moaned again and turned her head and kissed me again very passionately.

I returned the kiss as passionately as I could and let my hands slowly move up her side and began to lightly stroke the underside of her breasts. This caused her to moan louder and kiss me harder. I kissed her around her lips and sucked the lower one in my mouth causing her to moan louder. I then broke the kiss and pulled my hands back from her blouse and as she opened her eyes I was starring into them. I could see a very hot and smouldering look in her eyes and a sparkle in them. I said, "Damn that was a very good kiss and the best I have ever had. I have a question to ask you."

"What is it you want to know?" she said in a very quiet and husky voice. Her breathing was rapid and a I could tell that it was full of passion.

"I noticed that you had changed out your blouse and it looks like you somehow lost your bra, was that the intention to get me looking at you and if so you did a good job. I can't seem to take my eyes off your nipples and how excited and hard they are. So the question I have to ask is, Are you ready to go further with what we have here and if so what do you want me to do next?"

She just starred at me for about a minute before she spoke, "I have thought about you touching me and kissing me for days. I just did not have the courage to call you. I have been wanting to see again. When I saw you at the store, and the look you gave me as you passed me I started to get wet again and that was when I knew I had to do something about it. I went and bought this blouse so that when you saw me you would know that I really, really wanted to be with you, and to give me courage too," she looked down and continued, "to make love to me, I am SOOO horny for your body and what I feel will be a very great love making session, does that make sense?" She then looked up at me and starred into my eyes.

Now this is the most beautiful thing that has ever been said to me. "I would love to make love to you also, but first there is something that I want to do first."

"What is that," she asked.

"I want to raise up your blouse right now and kiss and suck those hard nipples right now and see just how wet I can make you, are you ready for me now?"

She just nodded and as I but my hands back on her side she sighed again and closed her eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her again. I slowly moved my right hand under her blouse. I moved it up to lightly stroke her left breast and began to move my fingers in light circles around her breast till I got to the outside of her areola and her nipple where I rubbed my thumb of her nipple, this got a loud gasp and sigh from her. Her nipples were a darker pink and the areola was about he size of a half dollar and rather dark. While doing this I used my left hand and unbuttoned the next three buttons on her blouse and slid it away from the right breast and exposed the nipple. I stopped kissing her as I used both my hands to cup her breasts. I kissed down her chest thru her cleavage and kissed my way over to her right breast where I abruptly sucked her nipple into my mouth and flicked my tongue over her erect nipple and then I lightly bite her nipple. She jumped and yelped and pulled it from my mouth.

"Did i hurt you? and if so I didn't mean to, I just got a little carried away."

"No, it didn't hurt it just startled me as I was not expecting that, but please don't stop, it felt so good." She then pulled my head back into her breast. What could I do but suck on the nipple and try to pull as much of her breast into my mouth. She exclaimed," Please don't stop, it feels so good." My right hand was still squeezing her left breast and pulling on the nipple. I pulled my hand out and unbuttoned the rest of her blouse so that both her breasts where exposed and I looked up at her face and saw that her eyes where closed, her mouth was slightly open and her tongue was sticking out a little. While sucking her breast I bit it lightly and whipped my tongue over and around it. This produced several loud moans and a groan. I chuckled and then move to suck on the other breast pulling on her nipple with my teeth. Her nipples where so hard. I nipped at the nipple several times, watching her and her eyes were still closed, I bit down a little harder and pulled her nipple out as far as I could. I pulled a little farther until it slipped from my mouth while dragging my teeth on it. This caused her to almost scream. I chuckled and watched her reach up to cover the tit and rub her hand over the nipple.

I pulled away from her breasts and looked at her face till she opened her eyes. "God that felt so good why did you stop?" she asked.

"There is so much more that I want to do to you, but this is not the best place to do them."

"What is it you want to do to me?" she asked.

"I want to pull your shorts off of you and stick my head between your legs and eat out your pussy till you scream in ecstasy from a very hard orgasm."

"DAMN!!! but you are very forward about what you want to do. But I'm not sure we should do that, especially where we are," she stated, still breathing hard.

"Yes, but think about how it will make you feel and the amount of pleasure you and me will have." I then reached over to her shorts and began to unbutton the side and slide down the zipper. She gasped as I slipped my hand inside the loose leg of her shorts until I reached the top of her leg and felt her panties beside her covered pussy and started to lightly rub along the edge of her panties. She gasped again and I run my finger to the middle of her panties and felt how wet she was. I continued to rub my finger up and down her slit as I leaned in to kiss her again. She pulled me into her and gave me another passionate kiss. I pushed my finger up against her clit and was surprised when she jumped a little.

She pulled away from me and reached down and cupped my hand to stop me from moving. And she also stopped my other hand from squeezing her breast. I looked up and she said,"Stop! I think we are about to have company." I then heard a car pulling up the drive to the park. She buttoned up several of the buttons on her blouse and pulled my hand away from her shorts. We both turned and put our legs under the table. She looked at me then down to my pants. She then used her hand to reach over and grabbed my cock and squeezed it. "My, looks like someone else got excited too!' then snickered.

"Well that is not surprising since I got to kiss a beautiful lady, kiss her tits and got to rub her pussy for a little bit. And find out just how hot you were, and how wet. And I bet you taste good too." "Do you think you would have liked me to lick you out and suck on your clit?"

"DAMN YOU! You just don't stop do you? I have never had my pussy licked before and I'm not sure what to think about it. I have played with myself but no one has ever licked me there before. I have seen it on the porn sites but not sure what to think about it."

"Well, let me tell you, it is one of the things that two people who make love do for each other, the man sucking her tits and licking her pussy, and she sucks his dick and lick his balls before they fall into each other and make love, not just fuck, but make love. And right now I really want to make love to you. I would love to do it all night, but if not available just for a short time. I prefer to make love for several hours at least."

The other car that had pulled into the lot stopped and a mother and her three kids got out and came over to the playground thus stopping the make out session we where having. "Do you have time to go somewhere else and resume what we where doing?'

"No, not really, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with you but the more I thought about it coming over here I knew I wanted more the just talk, and I wanted to feel how you felt,but all I got was a feel of you cock. They way you kiss sends me up a wall by itself, but you sucking on my tits and biting my nipple almost made me have an orgasm. Then you started to rub my pussy and I started to build to a real high orgasm, and that damned car came in. Talk about frustrating. DAMN! I'm so horny, but I just don't have time. I guess I will have to go home and lock myself into the bathroom and try to rub my pussy and maybe have a small orgasm to calm down. Just so you know, the list time I had sex with my husband, it was you I thought I was screwing and almost had an orgasm when he finished. Talk about frustrated, after he went to sleep I lay there and rubbed my clit for a long time but didn't orgasm, but that was mainly because he was laying there." She blushed and hung her head.

We both got up and walked to the cars. She set in her seat and I kissed her again. She reached over and squeezed my cock again as it was still hard. She then took off her blouse and reached into a bag and got her bra out to put in on. "Here let me help you with that," I said. I reached and took her bra and had her to turn her back to me. I reached around her and cupped both her breasts with my hands and pinched her nipples. She sighed and cupped my hands with hers. I reluctantly released her breasts and put her bra over them and hooked it. She then pulled her other shirt on. Now she looked like she was at the grocery store.

"When you get home and feel like talking just text me when you are alone and we can discuss anything you want."

"Okay I will and thank you for today, you have been great and have made me feel like a woman again. Just give me a kiss and I will reluctantly be on my way. I will be in touch with you again." I leaned over and kissed her and closed the door and she pulled out and left. I realized that I had left something on the picnic table and went back to get it. Sitting at a table next to the one we where at was the lady watching her kids.

She looked at me when I got to the table and smiled. "Hello young lady."I said.

She said, "Hello. And hey I am sorry that I interrupted you guys, it looked like to me you where having a lot fun," and she grinned and winked at me.

"Yes, we where enjoying our selves a lot, but we where about to get ready to leave when you got here. You have a nice day with your kids." I said and turned to walk away.

"Tell your young lady that she has a nice set of boobs for a lady of her age," she said.

I was stunned and turned back to her, she was grinning and I said,"Did you really see her?"

"Oh yes, I saw you guys when I pulled up and you had a hold of her tits. It sure looked like you were having fun with them. It was kind of hot! I also saw her tits before she got her blouse closed as I got out of the car, and again while she put her bra and other shirt on. They are real nice, I just wish I had big tits like her instead of the small ones that I have. Also I noticed that you where very excited from the bulge in you pants."

Now I was embarrassed as I looked down to see that my cock was still pretty hard and that the talk she was having with me was having an effect. I notice she was starring at me. "Well yes, she had a very rousing effect on me as you can see, and the way you are talking to me is keeping me aroused still."

She laughed and said, "I am glad as looking at a hard cock gets my juices going too. But I am happily married and don't want to do anything but look for now. I will be going home shortly and after the kids get to sleep I will go take a nap and think about what I have seen, if you know what I mean!" And she winked and looked at my crotch again.

"Well thank you, I hope you have pleasant dreams or fantasy's, I know I will be having some fantasy's of my own, and not only about what happened earlier,but about you." I then took my time to study her closely. She looked to be about late 20's with short blond hair, green eyes that sparkled, a nice figure and what looked to be a nice firm pair of tits that might have been a large B or small C cup. Her waist was nice and slender and moved out to a full set of hips. She wore a halter top and a pair of small shorts but as she was sitting I couldn't tell much about her crotch area. I waved goodbye and went to my car and went home thinking about the great day I was having.

Two Days Later

I was sitting at my computer looking for something to order for dinner this evening when my phone binged. I picked it up and looked at the text message. It was from Vanessa. It read as follows, "Hey, I have been thinking about you for the last couple days and really want to see you again. The way you handled my boobs and rubbed me has kept me on fire since then. I have rubbed my self off numerous times. Having held you, it is all I can think about. I will be able to get out for the whole day on Friday and hope that I can see you then. Thinking of you. Vanessa."

I responded," Glad to hear from you and have been thinking about you also. I will be free on Friday also and will meet at what ever time you want. I don't think that the park would be a good idea as the lady with her kids said she saw a lot of what was going on. She also wanted me to tell you that you had really nice set of boobs. When you get out on Friday just give me a call and I will tell you where to meet me, in the meantime I will be making plans for us to not be disturbed especially when I take your panties off and lick you pussy. Talk later. Jeff"

Friday was three days away and I already had the plans in place in my head to bring her to my house. I needed to make sure I had the house cleaned and the bed with my best satin sheets on it. I plan to make this the best day of her life, and hopefully have her worn out and very well satisfied from the sexcapades we will have.

Early Friday Morning

I woke up early Friday morning and started to put my plan into action. I put the light blue silk sheets on my bed and made it. I had a couple of flowers on the pillow for her. I had a bottle of red wine on ice so I could help her to relax a little. I then settled down and began to read a book while waiting to hear from her.

At about 10 o'clock I got a phone call from her. "Hello, pretty lady, so good to hear from you," I said.

"Hi, I just got to town and have the whole day to myself, and I can't wait to see you. Where do I meet you today?' She asked.

" Here's my address and if you like you can come here or I can come and get you somewhere else and bring you here."

"I think the best thing would be for you to meet me somewhere first. How about the parking lot at the factory on the east side of town?"

"I can do that. It will only take me about 5 minutes to get there. How long before you can be there?"

She hesitated, the said, "I am already here and have been for several minutes. I am waiting for you."

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door for my meeting. I pulled into the parking lot and saw her car parked in the middle of a bunch of other cars, basically making it hidden. This was an interesting development. I pulled up behind her car and she got out and walked to my car and got in. After she set down she leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Damn that felt good and I have missed that. Now what do you have in mind for the day?"

"First off that felt good to me also, but are you okay with going to my house? You don't have to worry I won't tie you up and not let you go."

"Tie me up!! Damn that might be fun. Just kidding. I have no problem going to your house, I just don't want anyone to see my car there as I have friends in that area of town."

"That won't be a problem for anyone to see you as I have a drive in garage. Is that sneaky enough for you."

"Yes it will be and I like the tinted windows you have. You know you messaged me about the other day, is it really true that lady saw what we were doing?"

"Yes she said she did and really thought you have nice boobs. I have to agree with her and they are very suck able," I reached out and rubbed her left breast with my hand and circling her nipple with my thumb.

"That is SOO HOT! what she said and what you are doing to my tit is too! So did she have anything else to say about what she saw?"

"Well she said she saw me helping you put your blouse on in the car, and that it made her hot and a little horny, I think that she was hitting on me, but she said she was happily married and not interested in doing anything about it."

"WOW! That is so hot, and I am definitely more horny than I was before. How much longer till we get to your house." She put her hand in my lap and started to rub my cock. "I can't wait to get my hands on this."

I slowed down and turned into my drive and the garage door opened as I approached it. I stopped inside and used the remote to close the door. While waiting for it to close I leaned into her and kissed her. She responded with a kiss filled with passion. I began to slowly unbutton the remaining buttons on her blouse. Then I pushed it open while kissing her and cupped her right tit and squeezed it and pinched her nipple. She responded by kissing me harder. I pulled away after a couple of minutes and told her,"I think it is time to go in the house and slid out the door. I walked around and opened her door and helped her out. As she stepped out of the car and stood facing me I put my hands on her shoulder and while looking into her eyes slowly slid her blouse down and off her.

"My, you are a little forward aren't you. Here I am standing only in my shorts and my tits hanging out, somebody just might stare at them and wonder what to do next."