A Chance Meeting

Story Info
...every woman is allowed a single moment of indiscretion.
791 words
3.82
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A steady rocking emerged from beneath us as I rode him to another orgasm. I don't know what had gotten into me, but here I was riding his dick in the utility closet of my favorite café. Heavy breathing filled my ears, arms tightening around my waist with every jerk of my body.

Balancing on my feet I rolled my hips like I was working a hula hoop. Round & round I went until reality set in.

Someway somehow, I ended up here. Getting my guts rearranged in a mop closet and I was honestly enjoying every minute of it.

"Damn Nee...a oooo fuck."

I don't know what she expected to happen, but I couldn't go out like this. If I was keeping it a buck I already came twice and this was just the pussy. I couldn't let her get the best of me. It was my turn to show out.

Pushing myself up from the floor I rested on my elbows a while as I let the rhythm of her bouncing and the sounds of her wetness overtake me. I needed to do something & fast.

Wrapping my hand around her throat I use that as my opportunity to get into a standing position I placed her back against the wall in front of me.

I don't know if it was the change in position or the reality of what we were doing, but my dick was the hardest it's ever been.

As if on cue the softest moan escapes her lips as she adjusted to me and like clock work my body responded in kind.

Pumping into her. Slowly at first and then they became faster and harder and more clumsy. I was coming undone and there was nothing I could do about it.

Next thing you know our mouths were pressed together and my tongue had found its way inside.

I don't know if I was hallucinating from the sheer bliss of being inside her or if I actually heard her moaning "papa" through a kiss.

Breaking away I steal a glance at her eyes. I found nothing, but two round back orbs staring back at me. A tiny flicker shown in them and nothing more.

"Papa, papa please. Papa make me cum. I wanna cum." She begged.

Hosting her up above my head. I'm now eye level with her other set of lips. Dripping wet and a little swollen from our fun they still looked more appetizing than I'd imagined.

When I thought about tasting her it was always her pussy I imagined.

Me being who I am I take a long lick from her ass all the way to her clit.

"Mmmmm."

She breathes as her back lifts from the wall. The arch she creates just pushes her deeper into my mouth and for that I'm grateful because now I'm getting to taste more of her.

Her arousal continues to build and at this point there's a steady trickle falling from the sides of my lips.

Flicking my tongue around her clit I feel her hands shoot down to my head.

"Gotcha." I think to myself as a smile creeps across my lips. I pull it into my mouth and begin to suck on it like a babe on moms milk.

Her rubbing through my hair turns into her desperate attempts to clench her thighs together for some relief.

Planting my feet I release my hold on her thighs. She slides down the wall and back onto my dick.

If I was never more aware of something I was aware that she had me and heaven couldn't feel better than this.

"Cum on this dick. Nee cum on this dick for me."

Slipping her hand between the two of us she starts to smack her clit. Seeing that alone I knew she was close. All I had to do was time the tempo of my strokes with her self strumming.

Pulling a breast free from her T-shirt I rubbed it between my fingers before placing it into my mouth. She smelled of vanilla and honey and tasted sweeter than both. Her flesh grew in my mouth and as it did I grew even more inside of her.

This was crazy. She had me cumming back to back but my dick was still hard enough to cut cocaine.

Just when I thought she was getting the best of me I felt her tense up.

"Mmmmm...fuck. Papa ohh fuck. Papa, papa I'm cumming. Mmmmm." The remnants of her climax did me in because as she rode out her orgasm atop me my seed went flowing into her for the 6th time tonight.

And for some reason even though I was tired I wouldn't mind doing it again.