Carol - Starting a New life

Story Info
The morning sun peeking through the curtains.
3k words
4.27
6.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had read the pamphlet a hundred times, I'm Cheryle "Cheri" an Irish Catholic thirty year old woman I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid attorney, being a battered woman did not fit into who or what I thought I was.

Why did I take Lisa's abuse for so long? That question is what troubles me still two years later. Haunted with night terrors and still not sleeping well my struggles continue. I learned in group that writing in my journal helps so I pour my heart out with pen and paper trying to understand myself better.

I arrived at the support group meeting a little before seven pm, a twelve step program for battered women if you will. looking around nervously at small groups of women talking, wanting to run, I saw a table with coffee and cookies and I wandered over to it pouring my self a cub of coffee and nervously eating a cookie.

"I'm Carol," She said in a sweet voice.

I turned and smiled seeing a tall beautiful blonde woman with dazzling green eyes. Realizing I hadn't responded, how long had it been, say something, "HI, I'm Cheri, very nice to meet you."

"First time?" Carol asked me.

"Yes, is it that obvious," I said chuckling.

"We were all there once, nervous, afraid of everyone, but you had the courage to come and that's a start," she has a wonderful calming voice that had a soothing quality and I relaxed a little.

"The meeting is about to start come you can sit with me," so I follow my new friend taking our seats. We sat there listening to the other women talk of their abuse and journey back, their struggles and successes.

The meetings did help, I was even masturbating again watching my self explore my body in the bedroom mirror, having shattering orgasms again dreaming of Carol's long smooth legs wrapped around me. I sat with Carol every week and at some point we started going for coffee after the meetings. I looked forward to seeing her every week, slowly she drifted into more and more of my fantasies, I imagine kissing her, touching her, licking her wet pussy, sucking her toes, showering with her.

The night she asked me if I would like to go dancing with her I was tingling all over with excitement. I tried to play it chill so not to sound to eager has we made plans for a Saturday night of dancing on clubs on Rush Street. I was so excited when Saturday finally came, what to wear? I picked a tight black skirt with black strappy heels. We met our favorite diner, Eggy's, were we went for coffee after meetings sitting by the window talking. I entered to see her sitting in our favorite booth by the window, she stood up wearing a gorgeous blue dress with matching pumps.

"you look great," Carol complimented.

"Your gorgeous, sweetheart," I blurted out

Did I really say that! She put money on the table and we were out the door in a flash. The short walk to the club seemed to go on forever, anticipation killing me, we arrived at the Underground entering to loud music blaring in our ears. We got our drinks and found a table sipping our drinks waiting for a good song to dance to. Werewolf's of London started and I love that song. Grabbing Carol's hand and pulling her up to the dance floor we started dancing. We drank and danced shaking our bodies to the music. grinding together, I was having a great time with Carol.

Taking a break we returned to our table taking our seats they seemed closer together now our bodies touching her foot played with mine under the table. Wonderful, I felt wonderful, I had come so far down the long road back from the abuse I suffered at Lisa's hand. From crying myself to sleep curled up in the fetal position, waking in the middle of the night screaming. Carol's hand was on my arm, I turned into those sparkling green eyes, her succulent red lips, scrumptious, luscious lips, I needed to kiss her. Leaning forward our lips met softly, tenderly, we kissed, our mouths slowly opening to allow our tongues to enter. Lost in the moment of our first kiss never wanting this moment to end.

Carol saved me showed me how to survive, how lucky I was to have met her at that first meeting. Now laying naked in her arms I remember that first kiss, her first hello to that nervous girl at the battered women's support group. I nibble her ear kissing down her neck to her breast biting her nipple hearing her moans lowering my mouth further to her wetness tasting her juices. We don't go for coffee after meetings anymore we rush home instead to make love.

We have started running along the lakeshore together three mornings a week. We run and talk taking in the sights and sounds of our wonderful city. A great way to start my day before heading to the office or court. Of course are runs always end with a hot soapy shower for two at my apartment. A great morning workout routine, turning on the hot water, I sat on the toilet to pee, as the bathroom filled with steam.

Carol walking past me, her gorgeous naked body, flowing blonde hair, amble breast, a hint of a bush, a heart shaped ass and her cute feet. Climbing in the hot shower, soaping her body, what a beautiful site, washing Carol's back with my soft soapy hands, reaching around washing her breast with the hot soapy water, I tease with her hard soapy nipples, taking my time, as I let my hand slide down slowly over her flat stomach through her soft blonde pubes to a soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to each other, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with her little clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside her as she does the same things to me. Slowly moving in and out, our desire growing with each thrust. The hot water, the steam, the pulsing spray, lust, mixing to make a beautiful start to a morning.

Tingling all over with sensory pleasures, legs spread and my foot raised on the tub the pulsing hot water feeling great. We could do this for hours, teasing each other but we only had twenty minutes. Nearing a shattering orgasm, Moaning, moving my hips to meet her soapy slick fingers plunging into me. Carol rubbing my wet soapy swollen clit as the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing me.

The hot water, a bathroom full of hot steam, a shower for two. I drop to my knees for a taste. Carol is so wet my long tongue exploring her sweet insides. Curling, dancing, tasting her juices with my long tongue. She grabs my head, legs trembling. knees buckling, "YES! Cheri YES!" Squirting in an erupting orgasm all over my face I linger there savoring her taste. A great start to my day.

I had a surprise for Carol this year on Valentines Day I reserved tickets at Cabaret ZaZou, housed in an extraordinary Belgian Spiegeltent on the 14th floor of The Cambria Hotel. An unrivaled immersive experience where music, comedy, cirque and a four course gourmet meal converge.

The Cambria Hotel in the Chicago Loop - Theatre District offers upscale accommodations and I booked a suite for us with a king size bed for after the show. I met Carol at a Advocating Against Domestic Violence support group, I had read the pamphlet a hundred times, I'm Cheryle "Cheri" an Irish Catholic thirty year old woman I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid attorney, being a battered woman did not fit into who I thought I was.

I arrived at the support group meeting a little before seven pm, a twelve step program for battered women. looking around nervously at small groups of women talking, I saw a table with coffee and cookies and I wandered over to it pouring my self a cub and nervously eating a cookie.

"I'm Carol," She said in a sweet voice.

I turned and smiled seeing a tall beautiful blonde woman with dazzling green eyes. Realizing I hadn't responded, how long had it been, say something, "HI, I'm Cheri, very nice to meet you."

"First time?" Carol asked me.

"Yes, is it that obvious," I said chuckling.

"We were all there once, nervous, afraid of everyone, but you had the courage to come and that's a start," she has a wonderful calming voice that had a soothing quality and I relaxed a little.

"The meeting is about to start come you can sit with me," so I followed my new friend taking our seats. We sit there listening to the other women talk of their abuse and journey back, their struggles and successes.

The meetings did help, I was even masturbating again watching my self explore my body in the mirror, having shattering orgasms again dreaming of Carol's long smooth legs wrapped around me. I sat with Carol every week and at some point we started going for coffee after the meetings. I looked forward to seeing her every week, slowly she drifted into more of my fantasies, I imagine kissing her, touching her, licking her wet pussy, sucking her toes, showering with her.

Carol saved me showed me how to survive, how lucky I was to have met her at that first meeting. Now laying naked in her arms I remember that first kiss, her first hello to that nervous girl at the battered women's support group. I nibble her ear kissing down her neck to her breast biting her nipple hearing her moans lowering my mouth further to her wetness tasting her juices. We don't go for coffee after meetings anymore we rush home instead to make love.

We have started running along the lakeshore together three mornings a week. We run and talk taking in the sights and sounds of our wonderful city. A great way to start my day before heading to the office or court. Of course are runs always end with a hot soapy shower for two at my apartment. A great morning workout routine, turning on the hot water, I sat on the toilet to pee, as the bathroom filled with steam.

Carol walking past me, her gorgeous naked body, flowing blonde hair, amble breast, a hint of a bush, a heart shaped ass and her cute feet. Climbing in the hot shower, soaping her body, what a beautiful site, washing Carol's back with my soft soapy hands, reaching around washing her breast with the hot soapy water, I tease with her hard soapy nipples, taking my time, as I let my hand slide down slowly over her flat stomach through her soft blonde pubes to a soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to each other, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with her little clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside her as she does the same things to me. Slowly moving in and out, our desire growing with each thrust. The hot water, the steam, the pulsing spray, lust, mixing to make a beautiful start to a morning.

Tingling all over with sensory pleasures, legs spread and my foot raised on the tub the pulsing hot water feeling great. We could do this for hours, teasing each other but we only had twenty minutes. Nearing a shattering orgasm, Moaning, moving my hips to meet her soapy slick fingers plunging into me. Carol rubbing my wet soapy swollen clit as the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing me.

The hot water, a bathroom full of hot steam, a shower for two. I drop to my knees for a taste. Carol is so wet my long tongue exploring her sweet insides. Curling, dancing, tasting her juices with my long tongue. She grabs my head, legs trembling. knees buckling, "YES! Cheri YES!" Squirting in an erupting orgasm all over my face I linger there savoring her taste. A great start to any day.

We had been together for about two years and tonight after the show and gourmet meal in our hotel suite I would ask Carol to marry me. Ready to get down on one knee an offer her the big diamond ring I had purchased at Blue Nile a high end jewelry downtown for her just this special occasion. The service and the show was five stars the talent of the performers was remarkable, the vibes was intimate and the service was attentive. We were transported into a sophisticated fantasy land concocted to form a brew that is a mix of Wes Anderson, Cirque du Soleil and The Cotton Club.

Entering our hotel suite on the top floor I kissed my gorgeous love dropping to one knee I asked Carol to marry me and she answered, "YES!" Rising I took her face in my hands kissing her, "Last night was wonderful, Cheri," Carol spoke in her low sexy voice, "I love you so much."

Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Pressing our tight little bodies together rubbing, grinding, full of sexual desire and passion. Undressing each other at a frantic pace I stepped back to stare at Carol or "Care Bear" as I had come to call her.

Her gorgeous naked body, flowing blonde hair, amble breast, just a hint of bush, a heart shaped ass and her small cute feet what a beautiful site. I dropped before her kissing her cute little feet, licking between the toes, Care Bear raised her toes to my mouth sucking each one slowly into my warm mouth.

Kissing up her smooth waxed calves, teasing her luscious thighs, rubbing my face in her small patch of blonde pubes. Parting her pussy lips my long tongue licking and tasting her sweet flavor. At home on my knees between her legs her hands in my long red hair the woman I love.

Care Bear fell back on the king size bed moaning in pleasure as I continued eating the gorgeous wet cunt. Wiggling up into the bed has I followed her movements, her legs raised and bent toes pointing. her juices covering my face her scent filling my nostrils. Crawling up I kissed her with a sexual passion primal in nature.

Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other. Wet pussies grinding together, tongues dancing, hands, fingers, and arms roaming. Carol's legs wrapped around me fingering each other with beautiful timing and rhythm.

Intertwining in a perfect delight, split like scissors, legs divided a pleasurable intersection of wet cunts and toe sucking. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, muffled moaning, ecstasy with a primal purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined a perfect match of lust, desire, and love.

Our sweet nectar flowing, three fingers inside wet pussies, thrusting, fucking. what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir, a beautiful beginning. Two women on fire with a sexual desire, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors, fingering each other, sucking each others toes.

Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, pleasurable feelings building. Speed increasing, tingling all over, sensory overload, here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to start our life together with my beautiful Care Bear soon to be my wife. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices up in the air, a beautiful orgasm made for two.

I awakened still smelling of Carol's beautiful scent which reminded me of the love we share and our wonderful night together this Valentines Day. Holding her in my arms she was breathing lightly on my breast so gorgeous, my beautiful wife to be. I didn't want to wake her I just wanted to watch her sleep a little longer.

I just love to hear her breathing watch her smile while she is sleeping. While she is far away and dreaming hopefully of me. I will spend my life in this sweet surrender

I wish I could stay lost in this moment forever. Every moment spent with her is a moment I treasure.

I don't want to miss a thing with her, lying close to Carol, feeling her heart beating and I'm wondering what she is dreaming. Wondering if it's me she is seeing then I kissed her eyes, lips and cheeks and thank God I met my Care Bear that we came together found a special bond, a shared love.

I gently let my fingers creep under the covers touching her softly. lower. trough her soft blonde pubes to find her waiting clit. Rubbing gently, feeling her stir just a little, softly moaning, my fingers working, speed increasing. Carol spreading her legs to give me better access, encouraging my actions.

The morning sun peeking through the curtains, Care Bear moaning loudly now, kissing her wonderfully soft lips, her wetness growing on my fingers. The passion growing between us her legs now in the air. Screaming in the throes of a morning orgasm a gift from Cheri.

Epilogue:

In June I walked down the aisle of Saint Patrick's Church on my Dad's arm to my place at the alter, then watched Carol, my beloved Care Bear, do the same walking the same aisle with her Mother.

We gave our love vows to each other in a Church surrounded by family and friends our journey together was ready to begin. We kissed and headed back down the aisle to our waiting limousine, Climbing in cuddling together our hands roaming each others bodies.

Fingers finding wet cunts thrusting inside a wild passionate ride to the reception at the Ivy Room at Tree Studios. A beautiful historic courtyard building right in the heart of Chicago's River North neighborhood. Elegance meets simplicity at The Ivy Room they provided nearly everything we needed for a beautiful wedding reception. The classic design elements acted as the perfect canvas for my creative vision.

A wonderful first night together surrounded by friends and family drinking and dancing. I'm so glad Carol befriended that scared girl at the support group meeting stories converging into one.