Sister Love

Story Info
Sweet orgasms shattering our little bodies.
2.9k words
4.44
18.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One Samantha Arrives

My little sister, Samantha, was staying with me for the week visiting universities in the Chicago area. She had just turned eighteen standing just five foot tall Sam has the same long red hair as I do but larger breast then mine. She is a gorgeous little thing with the cutest little feet and toes.

She arrived at my apartment while I was at work on a Tuesday I had left my key with the doorman for her to let herself in my tenth floor lakeshore apartment. She called to tell me she had arrived and I told her to make herself at home.

She is twelve years younger then me I really feel more like her Mom more then her sister. I opened my apartment door to find her laying on my couch in my favorite bath robe sipping a class of wine.

Laughing I said "enjoying yourself."

She Laughed with me "you said make myself at home," responding coyly, "join me Cheri."

I went to my bedroom smiling she is so much like me, sliding off my pumps, undressing hanging my work cloths neatly in my closet. With no robe to put on I returned to the living room in just my red lace panties and a tee shirt. Sitting on the opposite end of the couch Sam stretched her legs out her gorgeous feet finding my lap those hot pink toes looked delicious. I caressed her smooth legs finally working her feet prodding each foot, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her soft cute little toes painted bright pink popping them lightly.

She moaned her approval, "Cheri that feels so good," she purred.

Strangely aroused by her cute feet and her moans I brought her foot to my mouth. Kissing and sucking each cute little toe in my mouth working my long tongue around them. Sam's sweet moans telling me I was on the right track sucking those beautiful toes.

"Cheri!" Sam said exasperated, playfully kicking me, laughing, what a tender/fun moment between sisters. Climbing up on top of her, tickling her her ribs, my robe she was wearing falling open exposing Sam's beautiful naked body. She wiggled under me laughing, our faces so close, both of us laughing, our lips meeting, kissing my hot little sister passionately, tongues dancing.

My hand playing with her amble breast, pinching her nipples hard, drifting down her tight young body to find Sam's wet shaved pussy, rubbing gently, slipping in my fingers, in and out, sweet moans coming from her mouth.

"Cheri, what are you doing, ohhh," She stuttered.

Nibbling her ear I whispered, "Want me to stop?" I Started to pull my hand away, maybe I had went to far?

"NO" She said moaning.

I whispered, "What do you want baby girl?"

"Fuck me, Cheri, please fuck me." Sam begged, pleaded.

My fingers returned to work thrusting into her with force now, she moved her hips to meet my fingers, pushing them deep inside her. She was mine now, a prisoner of her desire, drooping down, lowering my mouth to tease her swollen clit with my long tongue.

"Yes, Cheri, yes," she cried out in pleasure

Bucking her body to meet my hand, my long tongue making little circles, Samantha's pussy was so smooth. I felt her little body tense, her pussy contract, then shake, squirting warm pussy juices all over my face. Tingling all over I nearly came my self at that moment, I climbed back up kissing her, letting her taste her own pussy.

Stroking her long red hair I coed, "Did you like that baby girl?"

"Yes, that felt wonderful, Cheri" Samantha said kissing my lips passionately.

"Do you want to taste me?" I asked her hopefully.

She whispered a soft "Yes."

Crawling up to straddle her face, lowering my pussy softly on her mouth, I felt her tongue tentatively take it's first licks. Grinding softly on her mouth, her tongue licking, probing my insides. My wetness spilling out over her face, I pressed harder against her mouth, rubbing my clit, riding Sam's face. I felt her finger poking at my asshole, what a dirty baby girl, poking in, pushing deep in my ass.

My speed increased, my moans grew louder, I was out of control, riding her face with no mercy. Feeling the first stage of extasy, pleasure encompassing me, I looked in her dazzling blue eyes.

Turning around lowering my asshole on her mouth I felt her tongue take it's first tentative licks before poking inside. She explored my dark hole with enthusiasm, has I finger myself with one hand and her wet pussy with the other.

My baby sister licking my ass, probing my insides, so depraved. Pleasure crashing through my little body, trembling, shaking. Screaming her name "SAMANTHA!"

Orgasms shattering our little bodies, collapsing in a heap, panting, spent, our naked bodies cuddling together. I stroked her sweet little face starring into her dazzling blue eyes.

Taking her hand leading her to the bathroom climbing in the hot shower, soaping her body, what a beautiful moment. Washing Sam's back with my soft soapy hands, reaching around washing her breast with the hot soapy water, I teased with her hard soapy nipples, taking my time, as I let my hand slide down slowly over her flat stomach washing her smooth body fingers finding a soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap and water so slippery, making love to each other, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with her little clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside her, kissing under the hot streaming water. Slowly moving in and out, our desire growing with each thrust. Our soapy fingers making a slurping sound as our fingers thrust in then out. The hot water, the steam, lust, mixing to make a beautiful moment between sisters.

Tingling all over with sensory pleasures, legs spread and my right foot raised up on the tube, hot water trickling down my ass crack sending shivers up my spine. Moaning, pulling back, moving my hips to meet her soapy slick fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, our scents filling the bathroom. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of Sam's ass to her little brown flower rubbing my soapy fingers on her tight little asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one wet finger inside her ass. thrusting in so deep, I hear her let a sigh. Then out, then in, adding another wet soapy finger and a third driving hard pounding her ass, deeper and deeper. Sam's fingers rubbing my wet soapy swollen clit as the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing me.

The hot water, a bathroom full of hot steam, our own little sauna. The pain and pleasure, the sweet depravity fucking my sister's sweet tight ass. The dirty little redheaded slut, I love so much, Sam's screams in delight are wonderful music to my ears, I drop to my knees for a taste.

My long tongue exploring her sweet insides twisting, curling, dancing deep inside her vagina. Tasting her sweet pussy juices with my long tongue. Sam's hands entangled in my long red hair, legs trembling. knees buckling, "YES! Cheri YES!" She screamed. Squirting in an erupting orgasm all over my face I linger there savoring her sex taste.

We dried each others wet bodies, my beautiful little sister, climbing in my king size bed. Snuggling together pressing our naked warm bodies together so soft. Kissing sweetly, then passionately, our tongues dancing in each others mouths. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, cute little feet rubbing, caressing, each other. Pussies grinding together humping franticly.

Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, tribeism legs divided a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two sisters making love so beautifully inclined.

Sweet pussy nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, two redheads, sisters, split like scissors. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, feelings building, tingling.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. Panting, grunting, like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting our juices, a beautiful orgasm for two between sisters.

The morning sun peeking through the curtains. Samantha opened her beautiful blue eyes, "Good morning sis," she said, kissing my cheek sweetly. She had a busy week visiting campuses Northwestern, University of Chicago, Depaul, Loyola, Wheaton to name a few.

Chapter Two Samantha Takes Control

I arrived home around six to find Samantha standing naked hands on her hips, "STRIP! Bitch!," she commanded.

"What," I chuckled.

"You want me to tell our parents what you did?" She asked.

"No, please don't do that," I pleaded.

"STRIP NOW!"

I removed my heels unzipped my dress l step out of it as she laughed an evil laugh. Removing my bra and panties to stand before her naked.

"Come here, Bitch!" Samantha ordered.

I started walking toward her.

"No no..." Sam yelled. "Crawl Bitch!"

I dropped to my knees moving slowly with my naked rear end in the air I crawled slowly toward her. She was in control of her older sister living out some degrading fantasy. She presented her cute little left foot to my mouth, ridiculously slow, my long tongue began tracing the tips of each of the pink toes on her foot.

My long tongue swirled around each toe, sucking her big toe into my mouth all the while flicking it gently with my tongue. It was a technique I had used giving guys head.

"That's perfect, Bitch, clean my feet!" Samantha encouraged me.

When my teeth sank gently into the arch of my foot, she screamed in delight, I was growing incredibly wet. I reached up as her knees parted and my fingers found their way to her sweet wet pussy.

As my fingers rubbed her swollen clit, she stared down at her older sister submitting to my kinky desires. I stared back with big eyes, pure lust written on her face. Setting her left foot down, I turned my attention to her right foot, Sam raised it up, I began pleasuring her toes with my sweet mouth much in the same manner as I had the left.

Sitting Sam lifted her left foot and slipped it between my legs. Her toes found my red pubes and wet pussy. Her foot began to stroke me I gasped as I felt my hips move against her cute little foot. She smiled and there was that evil laugh again as she began to retract her foot. I moved with her trying to keep contact but she continued to retract that sweet foot. she pulled her right foot away from my mouth and I looked up, completely confused, whimpering.

"Lick my clit! Bitch!" She command.

I moved up between her legs, my tongue tracing wet trails along her smooth thighs. I was certain Finally my long tongue reached her swollen clit. I licked feverishly she jerked uncontrollably in pleasure her hips began moving with the rhythm of my tongue. It was incredible feeling my young Mistress. I tried to be so soft and gentle and yet so passionate and eager. I slipped my finger inside of her while her tongue continued to tease with her clit, Samantha exploded with an earth moving orgasm so intense that I thought she might burst into a million pieces.

I continued to lick and suck soothingly as she came down from the cloud of orgasmic bliss. Samantha pulled me up on to the chair so that she was straddling me and she took my face in my hands, kissing me softly and loving so that I was sure she was tasting herself on her lips.

"Stand up you stupid Bitch!" Samantha told me.

I did as I was told grabbing my hips pulling me closer. Sam's hand moved between my legs as she stroked my wet pussy lips softly, feeling my heat and wetness against her fingers.

"You're so wet." She mused. "You wanted my feet that much?" She asked, knowing the answer full well she laughed.

"Yes..." I nodded. "They're so perfect." she sat back in the chair and brought her toes to my clit, stroking gently at first. My eyes closed and my head fell back for a moment before opening them and looking down at what was happening.

"You like that? Bitch!" Sam asked in a harsh tone.

"Please don't stop," I begged.

As I began to breathe heavier, She started using the entire top of her small foot roughly against my crotch. I began rubbing myself against her cute little foot fucking it if you will. I watched with fascination as my younger sister fucked me with her foot. I began to tense and I began to shake. I gasped, cried out, orgasming on her cute little foot she owned her now.

Chapter Three a Night Out

After visiting universities all week I was sure Samantha would enjoy some bar hopping, dancing and drinking, our hot bodies dancing, moving, grinding together at the clubs.

Selecting a tight black mini skirt pink tank top and my fuck me heels I was ready for a night of fun with Sam.

"Hey Cheri ready to show me how to party" she said excitedly, smiling.

"Been thinking about going out with you tonight all day." I replied.

We walked holding hands on the busy Friday night downtown streets. The bars were already packed music bouncing of the walls a dance floor full of hard young bodies. We made it to the bar and I ordered long islands for us after finish our second drink we headed out to the dance floor. So crowed we were pushed together dancing our little bodies touching as I stumbled and she grab my hips to steady me I kissed her she kissed me back sliding her tongue past my lips we danced for hours grinding together. Finally heading to the bathroom we clasped hands making our way through the crowed bar I had assured Mom I'd take care of her.

We stood in line waiting our turns still holding hands my beautiful little sister. Finally a stall opened I pulled her in with me and I went first as she watched me licking her lips. When she hiked her skirt dropping her pink thong to go after I had finished I starred at her beautiful bald pussy.

After going she stood her mouth moved to mine and we kissed her tongue intertwined with mine dancing in my mouth. I was so turn on by my gorgeous little sister, it felt so good natural, I tingled all over, regardless of where we were I wanted more.

I felt slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down I knew this maneuver lovers used it often when they wanted me to go down on them. I felt myself drifting down to my knees, what was I doing, kneeling down on the dirty bathroom stall floor. How did I get here on my knees rubbing her beautiful clit wanting to taste Samantha's cunt so bad. Something primal took me over, I wanted to taste her, I wanted to make my sweet little sister cum right there in the bathroom stall, I dove in licking & sucking spreading her wet pussy lips, I heard her sweet moans of pleasure. My hand slipped to her ass which I probed with one finger then two, my mouth still devouring her pussy, Sam moaned in pleasure, grabbing my head with both hands grinding her pussy into my face. She was so wet which encouraged me any thoughts of were I was drifted away all I want was to give her a beautiful orgasm. Her groans grew louder she started bucking her hips, She squealed in delight, holding my head firmly in place wave after wave shook her body squirting juices all over my face.

She stroked my long red hair I looked up into those beautiful blue eyes, she was smiling at me, It felt wonderful pleasing my baby sister. she helped me stand, we embraced, kissing ever so softly. I whisper "let's get out of here" and kissed her deeply. Opening the stall door we exited the crowed bathroom has fast has we could through the bar & out into the brisk night air giggling. We walked briskly back to my apartment building holding hands, what a great feeling, I can hardly describe how wonderful, ecstatic words can not do justice of how it fell to discover my love for my little sister's pussy. Down the miracle mile, skipping through the lobby, waiting for the elevator, I stared in those beautiful beautiful soft warm eyes.

The elevator doors opening rushing in we embraced Samantha nibbling my ear sending shivers to all the right places. The ride was way to short, I could of stayed in that moment forever, sighing, I moved to my door. Fumbling with my keys I unlocked the door, walking in, Sam following close behind. The room filled with passion and lust.

She reached out stroking my face tenderly her hands moving slowly down over my body pausing at my small breast a lustful moan escaping my lips. She removed my shirt, embracing again, we kissed as she released my bra exposing my perky breast. She broke our kiss, I sighed, has her head lowered taking my hard nipple in her warm mouth. I felt ecstatic has she sucked on my breast, dropping my skirt to the floor, Sam's hand finding it's way inside my thong. Through my soft red pubes to my wetness rubbing gently my body responding to her touch. Her finger slid inside me easily first one then two. Two naked women one so young but with a maturity an old soul fingering each other in a forbidden lust of sister love.