All Comments on 'A Chance Meeting at the Gym'

by trevorb968

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pfritzdoggpfritzdoggabout 14 years ago
wow wow wow and more wow

I really wish I could have a chance meeting with 2 hot toned women like that. Maybe an explosive 3 way is in the works, maybe some more passion?

hotjavaguyhotjavaguyabout 14 years ago
Option this Script Immediately

A sequel I want the movie rights!

If and when you do write the next installment (this will need to become a book before you're done), think about pacing, you covered so much stimulation in such a short time and we'll want more encounters with just as much detail - so many positions so little time.

Think detective on assignment who must travel like James Bond to the elite places around the world taking his physical trainer / therapist (I know she must be great at massage) and research assistant girl friend along for the ride of their lives. Toys for the girls and a swing for three, a voyeur performance either through film or undercover as adult performers, don't forget to build the love triangle with a few Swordsmen moments adding an assistant / camera person (girl or boy) would give you lots of ways to go.

You can't really go wrong, just take the pace down a notch and the adventure and excitement will make it last.

denverjohndenverjohnabout 14 years ago

Make Charlie and chris a couple. Where Frankie comes by and partakes some times. I think they are both going that way anyways. Let them develop more of a sexuality and relationship. Could be a fascinating read.

Backlash3906Backlash3906about 14 years ago
Great start!

Really fun story, and just the right amount of detail to keep it hot but not feel like it's straining.

So far as sequel ideas go... how old are those students of hers? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hard through out

As i was reading i was hard and still am.its gonna take a few hours for it to go away as i have no lady to help with the hardness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Part 2 ...how about a out of town female friend or a randy girl or two from the school show up when he's all alone so he now has 3-4 girls to fuck...what if Charlie and/or Frankie end up pregnant...the lactation of both women for all to enjoy...dc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous