All Comments on 'A Change for the Better Pt. 01'

by Eye_in_the_Skye

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 4 years ago
Hot damn

Great story. Not only is it a hot premise, but it's well written, just like everything else you've posted here!

Maggie_freedMaggie_freedover 4 years ago
Omgggg!

This was soooo well-written from the very beginning. Yes, it's just 4 pages but there was nothing that was going to make me put my iPad down until the end.

I saw that you said you wrote this some time ago, but I sincerely hope ch2 is in the works, and up soon. Thank you so much!!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
so hot, lovely and romantic

Very well written, I couldn't stop reading it ever more eager for more .. I very much indetify with Kevin - Keira and envy him-her so much it hurts .. what a lovely idea that such a change could occur, best if voluntarily .. hugs and kisses .. please continue their story .. I think that would be a really interesting and engaging movie script ..

SexymaxSexymaxabout 4 years ago
Awesome Story

I loved it so much, please can we have more parts.

Would love to see where it leads, although as an author myself, already have an idea.

Maggie_freedMaggie_freedover 2 years ago

I just re-visited your stories and my enjoyment of them hasn't faded one iota... but you haven't been back and that makes me a bit sad. I hope you see this and decide to offer up some more tasty treats for us soon. Thank you so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous