A Change in Climate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have felt me looking at him, because he turned and smiled in my direction. It was as if he heard my thoughts.

- Alright then, sleep tight guys. Come on, Lucy.

Oh, right. This is where we split up. I was so caught up in admiring the frills of my dress flowing in the wind, I didn't notice our little walk was almost over. Wow, that was some good weed! Who's was it again? I smiled at Charlie and said my goodbyes to the rest of the group. While they noisily climbed the wooden stairs, Harvey gently led me to our rooms at the end of the corridor. At first, I hated the thought of living on the first floor, but when I found out that my room was connected to the garden, I changed my mind. Sure, it was nice sitting on Charlie's balcony, but I had a whole garden to myself - all I needed to do was open the back door and take a few steps. Plus, having Harvey in the neighboring room made me feel safe. Not like anyone would burglarize us... Well, you never knew. It just felt good having him around. He could access the garden as well, but he accepted it as my domain, and didn't interfere with my attempts at landscaping. I remember how happy he was when I set up a special area for him to unwind after his studies... The Unwind Corner, we called it. I don't know why, but ever since I came up with that name, it never failed to make him laugh.

- You know... - Harvey said suddenly, after we took a few steps in silence.

- Yes? - I turned to look at him. I must have looked like I was just woken up from a dream, because he chuckled in surprise.

- I was just thinking... That was the first time I saw you kiss anyone.

I was waiting for a punchline, but there wasn't one. He wasn't joking around, he was expecting a response.

- Umm... wasn't much of a kiss, was it?

- Yeaaah, true, but still...

We reached my door, but Harvey showed no sign of moving towards his. Was I supposed to say something else?

- Is there a question somewhere in there, Harvey?

- Yes. Was it your first kiss since you got here?

I tensed up. How would he know that? We spent plenty of time apart, doing research in our separate fields, we were all adults, and just because I haven't been explicitly dating anyone, it doesn't mean that...

Though I wasn't saying anything yet, he put his index finger on my lips to shush me. I was upset at first, but relief came soon after. Good, the less I'm required to speak, the better. I'd rather hear his reasoning behind this inquisition.

- Poor thing... and to think that opportunity was wasted on the Ice Man.

- Don't call him that, the Ice Man was a famous serial killer! - I blurted out, forgetting the finger on my lips. We both smiled, but my little attempt at changing the subject proved futile.

- Just so you know, I would have done a better job... I actually wanted to do it then and there, right in front of him...

He moved closer and wrapped his arm around my waist. He wasn't pulling me in, just keeping me in place. It wasn't really necessary - one look into his eyes and I was rooted to the spot. I've seen him get intense, but not like this...

- So... why didn't you? - I heard myself ask in a weak voice.

- I don't know - he said, suddenly looking away from me and into the darkness of the corridor. His smile, however, didn't leave his lips. - Maybe I don't like an audience?

His arm tightened around my waist a little more. Perhaps I should have interrupted him then, while he was making this dramatic pause... But when he turned his head back towards me and fixed his gaze on my mouth, I knew I lost my chance at having any upper hand in this conversation.

- Besides, it just seems unfair that such beautiful, luscious lips don't get to have any fun. I see you rubbing some lip goo on them every five minutes... It's paying off. What's it all for? You know... Just a thought. - he said, surrounding me with his other arm and bringing our bodies closer together.

- Just a... thought?

I barely let the words out, when he planted a kiss on my lips. It was rough at first, but after the initial shock, I responded by turning my head slightly to give him better access. His lips kept pushing into mine hungrily, and I felt his hand stroking my lower back. The contrast between the hasty, passionate kisses assaulting my mouth and the subtle movement of his hand made me gasp in surprise. He took my parted lips as an invitation, and ran his tongue over my upper lip before pushing it in my mouth. God, it's been a while since someone handled me like this... I surrendered and started stroking his tongue with mine. Slowly, he guided my hand to the back of his head, and I happily tightened my fingers around locks of his wavy, brown hair. His own hand however, didn't return to the same spot - instead, he reached down to stroke my thigh and slid his hand towards my ass, lifting my dress up in the process. He didn't grab a handful just yet, though I could feel he wanted to. Or was that me? Umm...

He was right. I was being unfair towards my lips... and myself. I kept myself from having any fun, in the hopes of attracting a distant, indifferent man. Harvey's kisses reminded me that unlike the Ice Man, I still had blood in my veins, and damn, it felt good to have a guy appreciating my body. Don't I deserve to have some fun?

I could feel Harvey's fingers drawing closer to the rim of my panties, as if asking the same question. With every kiss, I relaxed a bit more, and in response, Harvey's kisses became slower and gentler. Between my tongue exploring his mouth and my fingers gripping his hair, he seemed to finally notice that I was returning his feelings. Just before I could envelop his lower lip with mine and suck it, he pulled his face away. I waited in anticipation, very aware of the fact that his hands were still holding tight onto my body, and my breasts were pressed against his chest. Instead of letting me go, he moved his lips to my ear, and pushed his whole body even closer to mine, forcing me to lean against the door to my apartment. Grateful for the support, I raised my knee and moved my thigh ever so slightly, beckoning his hand to move further. He clearly wanted to say something, he loves to talk, but I couldn't wait to feel more of him... The sound of this breathing, so close to my ear, was all I wanted to hear. I was just about to raise my leg further and wrap it around him, when a soft, sultry voice finally escaped his lips.

- I know how much you like making out in hallways, but... - Harvey chuckled quietly, proud of his little joke. - I think I know a better place.

I looked at the doorknob, trying to remember where I put my key, but he just grabbed me and led me towards his door. It only took a few steps, but as he stopped to insert the key into the lock, I was already anxious to feel his arms around me again. Finally, I heard a familiar "click" and we stumbled into the darkness of his bedroom. I reached out to grab his head and kiss him again, but he ducked below and suddenly lifted me a few inches off the floor. Surrendering to his grip around my thighs, I let him carry me a few steps and throw me on his comfy-looking, unmade bed. Once I felt the softness of his sheets on my skin, I couldn't wait to take all of my clothes off and let the lovely sensation spread all over my body. Harvey must have been thinking the same thing, because as he stopped to look at me from the top of the bed, he ripped his shirt off like it was on fire. I didn't have much time to feast my eyes on his broad, muscular chest, as he lowered himself onto me and pinned me to the bed. Now that we were on his turf, his movements grew more confident, and a familiar, playful tone returned to his voice.

- I'm sorry you had to go through that... ordeal. Having a man disrespect your lips like that... - he said, pausing to kiss my neck.

I spread my legs a bit wider and felt the rough fabric of his jeans graze my panties. In response, he reached his hand down to the familiar spot on my ass, but this time his fingers moved a bit closer, running up and down the edge of my underwear. I took advantage of his concentration and lifted my head up to kiss him. I almost managed to reach his lips with mine, when he suddenly pulled away from me and propped himself up on his arm, pinning me to the bed with his hips. I know I joked about him ripping his pants before, but as I felt his erection against me, I was surprised the fabric lasted this long under this much pressure. I was half expecting the zipper to give out and for Harvey's cock to spring free into the warm, summer air.

- It's a shame for a girl like you to go for so long without a good fucking... - he said softly, steadily grinding his pelvis against me. - And this dress... What were you thinking when you chose this sexy ass dress?

- I thought about how nice I would look... bent over the well... - I stuttered, too conscious of his cock separated from my pussy by just a few layers of fabric to think straight.

- Oh yeah? - he laughed, lowering himself onto me again. - Just bent over?

- Umm... I also thought... How innocent I'm gonna look...

- ...Innocent? - This time his hand ignored my panties completely, and his fingers pushed underneath the cotton to squeeze my ass. I gave out a little yelp and dug my fingers into his back in return. His skin was smooth and hot, and I felt his muscles move under my palms.

- Walking around all night in this tight dress... Making everyone crazy...

- Everyone? - I asked, genuinely surprised, but he ignored my question.

- Aaanyway, back to the point - he murmured, as his hand was massaging my ass, ending each broad stroke with a squeeze. - I missed my chance to be your first kiss on the job, so... Can I be your first fuck?

His simple, direct question disarmed me completely. Instead of answering, I opened my legs wider and moved my hands from his back to the edge of his jeans. Clearly he needed more encouragement, so I slid my hand under his clothes and gripped his tight, bare ass. He took one last look at me before diving in to kiss my face off like a teenager. I could feel his hands struggling to find the zipper on the back of my dress, so I lifted myself up slightly to undo it myself. Before I could reach the fiddly little thing, Harvey lifted me up a bit more and effortlessly rolled me onto my stomach. I thought he would unzip me, but instead he took hold of my hips and lifted my ass in the air, hiking my dress up. Before I knew it, he situated himself behind me and guided me to open my legs wider. I was expecting to feel his hard-on against me again, but instead, he reached his hand to stroke my pussy. The sudden sensation of his fingers pressing against my panties made me aware of how wet I was. I couldn't see his face, but I could imagine him smiling with satisfaction.

- Bent over the well... like this?

I tried to answer, but I felt his fingers slipping underneath my panties from the side and gently tracing my pussy lips. His other hand held me firmly in place by squeezing my hip. I managed to lift my face from the pillow and get a little more comfortable before speaking.

- That's right... All innocent and pure - I said, spreading my knees wider and arching my back, grinding my pussy against his hand.

There was no use hiding how soaking wet I was. One of his fingers slipped into me and started slowly massaging me from the inside. I couldn't handle much more of this teasing, I needed to feel his cock soon. He was right, I waited too long. I rested my head on the pillow and arched my back even more, surrendering my ass to him completely. He finally got the message, and stopped fingering me to take my panties off. With my naked pussy in full view, I felt a pleasant breeze in place of my damp underwear. As I heard him undo his zipper, I smiled to myself, burying my face in the pillow. He must have only lowered his jeans, because just a second later, the warm tip of his cock was pressed against my pussy lips. I thought about how hot it all was, me still in my white dress, and him barely undressing before fucking me. His hands stroked the outside of my thighs and settled just below my waist, where he could get the best grip to keep me in place. I held my breath as he moved the tip of his cock along my slit, enjoying the smooth wetness.

- So, what do you say?

I wasn't expecting to hear his voice, and yet there he was, teasing me again. I moaned quietly, adjusting myself to feel his cock against my clit. God, it felt good... But my victory didn't last long - he moved back to the entrance of my pussy, still not pushing in.

- Can I be your first fuck?

Clearly, my open legs weren't enough of an invitation. He wanted to hear me say it. And just this once... I'll play by his rules.

- Fuck me, Harvey. Fuck me, please, fuck...

I continued pleading as he slowly pushed all the way inside me. I already knew he was big, but I let out a gasp when I felt my pussy stretch to accommodate his cock. It felt amazing... I can't believe I had all of... this... right under my nose for so long... I can't believe I waited so long to fuck him! Was I brain-dead?! He slowly moved in and out of me, not letting my body move an inch, savoring every moment.

- God, you're so tight... Guess that's what happens when you don't let your pussy have any fun either... - he whispered, increasing his pace.

As if his cock wasn't enough, his seductive voice sent me into overdrive. Just as he was pulling out, I pushed myself onto him so violently, I could feel his balls against my pussy. He let out a groan, but instead of readjusting my ass with his strong hands, his fingers shot straight to my clit, and he started thrusting into me like a madman. "Finally", I thought as I gave in to the feeling of being taken from behind, and getting impaled on Harvey's thick cock. I wanted to spread my legs even wider, or lower my belly onto the bed completely, but the finger circling my clit urged me to keep still and let Harvey have his way with me just like he wanted to. Desperate for more pleasure, I lifted myself onto my elbows and fell back again, rendered powerless by the overwhelming feeling of his cock filling me up. I give up. I just want to cum. Harvey's hands desperately ran along my body, squeezing my thigh one moment, and tracing my pussy lips in the next.

- Harvey... - I whimpered as I felt his hands slide back on my hips. - Harvey, fuck me...

My whole body shook as he started pounding me with abandon.

- Fuck me... - I repeated, getting off on my own submission.

Each time he thrust into me, I felt a wave of pleasure building up deep inside of my pussy. I didn't even need his finger on my clit anymore. I tensed up my muscles, clamping down on his cock. The sudden tightness took him by surprise, and he let out a loud moan.

- Fuck, Lucy... I'm gonna...

This was my limit - as I felt his cock throb inside me, and I heard him moaning my name, my hips shook and I came. The pleasure resonated through my body, each thrust pulling me back for a bit more. As my orgasm started to fade, Harvey suddenly pulled out and... What? Did he just cum... all over my back?! Even now, he managed to take me by surprise.

- Sorry... I had to... - he said, struggling to catch his breath. - I had to dirty up this dress...

Suddenly, his arms lifted me up and while I was catching my balance, he undid the zipper and quickly pulled off the whole thing over my shoulders. He pushed me onto my back and admired my naked body, throwing the sweaty white fabric on the floor without even looking at it. I too, finally had a good view of his cock, still quite impressive even in its current state. I sunk deeper into the sheets, narrowing my eyes like a cat. I haven't felt this satisfied in a while... My poor, stretched-out pussy lips still tingled with bliss. I could drift off to sleep right then and there...

I heard Harvey chuckle softly, and through half-closed eyes I saw him taking off the rest of his clothes. As he lied down beside me, I rolled onto his chest and nestled my head below his collar bone. I felt his arm rest on my waist, holding me as if he did so every night.

- You know... This doesn't have to be a one-time thing - I heard him mumble into my hair. - I know you're serious about this job and your studies, but if you ever want to... well, "unwind" a bit, just let me know, OK?

- Mhhhmm - I purred in response.

- I just can't... I can't believe it took you so long to fuck me.

- And I can't believe I let you fuck me in your socks.

His chest shook as he tried to suppress his laughter. I couldn't help but giggle at my own silly joke. Soon after, I felt his muscles relax underneath me, and his breathing became slower. You're right, Harvey. I can't believe I denied myself all this pleasure simply for the sake of a crush. For a guy who never saw me as anything more than a colleague. A guy who kissed me so dispassionately... For a hot fucking robot!

That's it, I thought as I drifted off to sleep. I'm not wasting any more of my time. Who else can I fuck in this place?

+++++++++ <3 +++++++++

Thanks for reading! This is my first ever erotic story, so all kinds of feedback will be greatly appreciated.

12