A Change in Climate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his warm breath on my back, where his kisses suddenly stopped. He chuckled for a bit and then moved his lips lower, to the small of my back. I was still kneeling up straight like an arrow, but each kiss made it harder for me to keep my balance. As I leaned back involuntarily, Lawrence's hands gripped my waist and returned me to an upright position, my head pointed straight at the mirror. Finally, I saw his face emerge from behind me, and he looked at my reflection.

- Science, huh? Well, sex with me is medicinal, you know... - he whispered into my neck, trying to hold back a grin.

Unsuccessfully, I might add. He was clearly enjoying himself. His hands grew impatient, and soon he was cupping both of my breasts and kissing my neck. I wanted to just moan in return, but I felt like he deserved an explanation... It's not like I didn't know he was attracted to me from the moment we met. In fact, this dude was horny most of the time, and he didn't really have a type. Maybe that's why I didn't take his offers too seriously and was content being friends? Or was it...

The feeling of having my nipples squeezed gently between his fingers brought me back to reality.

- Laurie, last night... You might have given me... A present...

- Lucy, please... - his hands squeezed my boobs harder, as if to punish me. - Let's not talk about this stupid game anymore...

- I don't mean the game... Though, maybe it was part of it... I mean... Your intentions behind it.

I saw him glimpse at the mirror for a second. A smile flashed across his lips, before he disappeared behind me again, this time kissing the back of my neck. You can't hide from me, you...

- Laurie, I'm serious. All you wanted was for me to have fun, and to help me get laid... Why?

He stopped hiding and straightened up, aligning his body behind mine. He wasn't smirking anymore, just smiling. I felt his hands leave my breasts and slide onto my stomach.

- I don't know, I guess I just like to see you happy. You're happy when you work on something interesting, and you laugh when we joke around, but...

He paused for a second, admiring our reflection, and continued speaking not to my ear, but in the direction of the mirror.

- I guess I just want to see you... win. I want to see you fulfilled and... powerful...

P-Powerful...? I lifted my arm and stroked the back of his head with my palm. His hair was silky and cold to the touch. I leaned back, resting my head on his shoulder, and pulled him closer to my neck. As he was kissing me and licking off a thin layer of sweat from my skin, I felt my other arm lifted above my head as well. I saw him peek at the mirror, so I kept my arms in the air in a sexy, triumphant pose. He rewarded me by running his fingers down my armpits, and pushing his thumbs into those sensitive spots underneath. I bit my lip and studied myself in the mirror. As soon as Laurie noticed me transfixed by my own reflection, his kisses grew more passionate, and I felt his teeth grazing my neck. With his thumbs still hooked in my armpits, the rest of his fingers extended towards my nipples on both sides. Yes, please... Now that I think of it, Harvey ignored my boobs completely, didn't he? It felt so good... Watching my nipples harden between his long, elegant fingers... His eyes glued to this mysterious woman in the mirror...

- What else do you want to see me do? - I asked suddenly, catching him off guard.

That was a big advantage of having a mirror in front of me - I waited for just the right moment to ask, so I could see the reaction on his face. I was prepared to tease him some more, but he instantly regained his composure and suddenly I could see pure lust clouding his eyes. He licked his lip and forcefully grabbed my hips. In a second, my panties were down, stuck around my knees. I wanted to get up and wriggle at least one leg out of them, but he lifted me up and quickly worked them down my legs himself.

I took advantage of the situation and expressed my gratitude by turning my body around to press my naked breasts against his chest. Oh that's right, you're still fully clothed... Such an oversight on my part. I don't deserve the title of a scientist...

Seizing control for a brief moment, I yanked his t-shirt off over his head and pulled the waistband of his shorts towards me. I couldn't stop myself from peeking at his penis, which at first glance, looked just as gorgeous as the rest of Lawrence's body. He must have been hard for a while, but I had no way of knowing... I carefully lowered his shorts, mesmerized by the sight of his shapely cock, finally freed from all constraints. I brought my face closer and without thinking, enveloped the tip with my lips. I mean, how could I resist... The taste of his sweat reminded me of how hot and... wet... I was. I started circling my tongue around the head of his penis, but I felt Lawrence lifting me up again. He pressed his whole body against me, and his unrelenting kisses kept me from protesting. His hands on my waist, gripping me tighter than before, meant my playtime was over.

He turned me to face the mirror again, quickly freed one leg from his shorts, and positioned himself behind me. This time, however, the view was completely different... I could see his erect cock between my legs, right below my pussy... God, it's one thing to feel so wet, and quite another to see it so clearly... I expected him to spread my knees and have me bend over... My face in the mirror, and him taking me from behind... But Laurie used his arms to pin my back against his chest and motioned for me to stay in place. I tried turning my head to face him, but each time his hand was quick to guide me by the chin back to the mirror in front of us. I gave up struggling and let him position me how he wanted, I'll do anything to finally feel his cock inside me. Just please, fuck me already... No more teasing...

I wanted to lean my head back again and close my eyes, but I reminded myself that's not what we were doing here. Instead, I looked myself straight in the eyes and parted my lips, breathing heavily and waiting for his next move. My obedience was rewarded by his hand finally reaching between my legs. I'm sure he could see how wet I was in the mirror, but neither of us were ready for the feeling of his finger instantly sinking between my pussy lips. God, if I could suck it there, I would. I heard Lawrence gasp softly, and a moment later his hand, still wet with my juices, was lifting one of my thighs in the air, spreading my pussy wide open.

Oh god, I can't look... Why is he torturing me like this? Is this payback for something? I looked at his face in the mirror. He was waiting for my gaze.

- I want to see you... Rrrrreally happy... - he purred in my ear.

Before I could answer, I felt his cock enter me slowly, inch by inch. He stopped halfway, still holding me firmly in place.

- Look at it... Look at me, Luce...

I looked at the woman in the mirror and focused in between her legs. As soon as I did so, Lawrence's cock started disappearing further into my pussy. I could see it so clearly in the reflection... My lips stretched out around his girth... I struggled to keep looking as his cock filled me up completely, almost up to the hilt. Then, he started to pull out... The sight of his gorgeous penis, emerging from inside me, all wet and glistening... My pussy spread out for him, completely defenseless... I began to understand why he wanted me to see it.

Without tearing my eyes away from his cock, I opened my mouth and started quietly moaning in pleasure. Oh, he loved that. I moaned louder, and lifted my leg a bit higher. He didn't have to hold me in place anymore, I want this, I want to keep watching...

Lawrence wasted no time reading my body language. His hand, all sweaty from holding me upright, moved to one of my breasts. I was unable to move, barely keeping my balance, but I couldn't stop watching my pussy getting ravaged by his cock. His thrusts grew faster, and I saw his hand sliding back down my body and between my legs. Tired of foreplay, his skillful fingers started circling around my clit, and with the corner of my eye, I could see him biting down on his lower lip. Oh god, he knows what he's doing... His cock assaulting me from within, and his fingers sending sharp jolts of pleasure right to my... N-no, I can't take it...

- Yes, fuck..!!

I yelled out as I felt a violent orgasm shaking my body. I must have closed my eyes involuntarily... When I looked back at the mirror, I saw myself shiny with sweat, my hair partially undone, with some strands clinging right to my face... I was still shaking when I heard him chuckle behind me.

- Just like that... Best birthday present ever... - I felt him moving inside me again, still hard as a rock.

- It's... not your birthday anymore, Laurie... - I said, gasping for air. My pussy is so sensitive now... Please, stop moving...

- ...Really? Could've fooled me! Now get on top and sing for me...

Just as he said it, he pulled out of me and arranged himself in a much more comfortable position. With the mirror to his side, he was now sitting on the mattress, his erect penis waiting for me to lower myself onto it. My birthday boy, you must be so tired... Let me get you off...

I threw my leg around him and did exactly what he wanted. As I felt his cock inside me again, filling me up from a completely different angle, I turned my head to look in the mirror. He followed my lead, and soon we were shamelessly looking into each other's eyes in the reflection, our bodies entwining closer, my cheek pressed against the side of his forehead. I started moving my hips, cautiously at first - I didn't want him to slip out of me. He didn't seem to mind me starting slow - his eyes were fixed on my mouth, which I now realized, was wide open. Oh that's right, he loooves that... I dropped my weight on his cock again, this time with a long moan.

- Y-yeees...

I felt him bucking his hips beneath me, urging me to go faster. Oh Laurie, you're so easy to please... Just the sight of my lips, open and wanting, makes you so horny... I started riding him more confidently, slowly building up my pace. Soon he forgot about the mirror and looked straight into my eyes. He leaned in close, wanting to kiss me, but he only managed to plant a few desperate pecks around my chin and neck. I wasn't stopping.

- You wanted to watch me?

- Uh-uh... - he answered softly.

Now that I was on top of him, controlling him... He seemed so cute again... I started sliding up and down his shaft a little faster, feeling our juices combining and probably trickling down on the mattress. I moaned unintelligibly, feeling a whole new kind of pleasure building up inside me. I just came, but... Now that I was moving to my own rhythm... I could feel myself getting off on his beautiful cock all over again...

- Yeees... - I moaned a little louder. Through half-closed eyelids, I could see Lawrence looking up at me, mesmerized... Well, he wanted me to sing for him... I might as well let myself go and...

- AAAaaah! - I screamed as his hands suddenly squeezed my butt cheeks and pulled me down on his cock.

"Faster", his whole body said, and he looked at me with the most beautiful, hopeless expression. I kept my mouth open and let out a long, continuous moan, as I started to ride him as fast as I could. Seeing his handsome face all blissed out... I almost couldn't handle it...

I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling of my body slapping and grinding against his... God, I wish I could see it up close... How sloppy and wet it must be... His gorgeous cock... twitching inside me... Is he gonna...? He's moaning like...

The moment I felt him explode inside me, my body was overtaken by another orgasm. This time it wasn't like electricity, the feeling rose from deep within me, as if it was already there, just waiting to be awakened. All that wetness... His hands on my ass... It was too much, too much...

- Too... much... - I whispered, as I struggled to catch my breath. My hips were still moving, riding the wave of pleasure to the very last moment.

- Holy fuck - Laurie exclaimed as we rolled onto our sides and untangled our legs. - That was...

- I know - I admitted, still panting. I felt my body cool off, moisture dripping down my butt crack. Now that I didn't miss.

After pressing into each other for so long, we were content to just lie side by side, panting and letting our sweat dry off in the summer air. A few moments later, I felt the mattress move. Lawrence was now on his side, facing me, resting his head on his palm. He wasn't touching me, just looking at me triumphantly. Seeing that smug look on his face made me smile against my will.

- Whatcha thinkin' about? - he asked, raising his eyebrows suggestively and grinning right at me.

He was back to his normal self... Sexy, cute and annoying at the same time. I guess until I fuck him again, I'll just to have endure that infuriating, all-knowing smirk...

I closed my eyes and concentrated on memorizing the face he made when I bounced on top of him... Those bright, green eyes fixed on my open mouth, his whole body reacting to my every moan... He acted so confident, and he did start off strong, but in the end, all he wanted was to give in to my pleasure, and let me call the shots... God, was he begging for it! Next time, I should make him beg for real...

I lifted my head up without warning, planting a kiss somewhere between his cheek and his chin.

- Can I sleep here? - I asked.

- Yea... of course. You wanna...

- Get me some water, please?

I smiled innocently. He let out an exaggerated groan and got up to look for a glass. I heard him turn on the sink... Nope, that's him, peeing. Of course he doesn't close the bathroom door, I can hear every drop. I heard a flush, and then the sink. Silence... some rummaging, probably in the kitchen... Sink again... And finally, he returned with a glass of water. He handed it to me, his hands and the glass still wet all over. I gulped the water down gratefully, watching him reach for a half-empty bottle from somewhere near the bed, and hydrating as well. Oh Laurie... did you have only one clean glass?

- You mind if I work for a bit? - he asked suddenly. - I slept in today, so I'm not that tired just yet. I mean... I am tired... - he stuttered, surprised by the broad smile on my face.

- I get it.

- You do?

- Yep. Sex is... good for productivity.

- Wow! - he chuckled. - When did ya learn that?

Instead of taking the bait, I just smiled to myself and shut my weary eyes. I heard some commotion around me, and a moment later a pillow was propped up under my head, and my body was covered with a smooth, silky blanket. On a hot night like this, I didn't need anything else...

I heard Lawrence open up his laptop and turn on a lamp by one of his desks. Through closed eyelids, I could see my surroundings brightening up, and then getting much darker, as he turned off the main light above us. I fell asleep listening to the soft clicking of his keyboard, and the sound of my own breathing, peaceful and even.

12