A Change of Attitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good Girl Baby. Very Good Girl." He flipped her back on her stomach,  pulled her hips up to meet him and thrust inside her.

"Daddy, Oh gods..." He felt huge inside her. She was always so tight after she came.

"Reach your arms out."

She reached out in front of her and felt him go deeper inside her. She panted and groaned, moving with him until she felt him swell bigger. "Come inside me Daddy! Please?" She felt him release then, gripping her hips hard. She squeezed her muscles against him until he finished and pulled out of her.

He collapsed onto the bed beside her.

"Come here Baby Girl." He patted his chest over his pounding heart.  She climbed up to half lay on him, her head over his heart,  listening to the rhythm slowly return to normal.

"I'm sorry Daddy." She said almost on impulse, waking him from a half-doze. As usual, she felt terrible for acting out when it was all over. "I'm going to go clean up the mess now. Ok?"

He nodded at her, studying her ass as she rummaged through the dresser, looking for clothes to put on. She opened the bedroom door and froze,  staring at the incredible mess she'd made. It was going to take her an hour to pick it all up. She sighed, found the container and started with the change already in piles. Daddy came out of the bedroom shirtless, in his navy blue pajama bottoms. He settled on the couch with his laptop to watch her. She gave him an embarrassed glance and continued her chore. The big piles were picked up,  she was now struggling to pick up the individual scattered coins lying about the wood floor.

"Baby?"

"Yes Daddy?" She stood up and rushed over to him,  eager to please.

"Dustbuster."

She blinked at him, confused, then realized what he was suggesting. She gasped and threw her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek. "Daddy! You're brilliant!" She hurried off into the other room for the Dustbuster before he could respond. The tool made quick work of the remaining change. 

She put the filled jar back in it's place before curling up next to him on the couch. She watched quietly while he finished his work. When he closed the laptop, he pulled her onto his lap and kissed her, playing with her stiffening nipples through her tank top.

"Ready for bed Baby Girl? He smiled and winked at her, making her blush.

She stood up and headed for the bedroom, giggling at Daddy patting her on the butt as she walked ahead of him. She turned inside the door and put her arms around his neck. Daddy kissed her, kicked the door shut and turned off the bedroom light.

He walked her to the bed and stripped her clothes off. He pushed her back onto the bed beneath him,  smiling to himself at the contented sigh from her. 

"My Bestest Good Girl..."

12