Daddy's Home

Story Info
A new sub welcomes her Daddy home from work.
1.1k words
4.15
10.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Bass thumping from the driveway.

A jingle of keys in the door.

The sound of boots on hardwood.*

She looked up abruptly from her latest painting, eyes wide and eager.

*"Daddy's home!"* she whispered to herself.

Without hesitation, she pushed her chair back hard, nearly knocking over her paint water in the process. She quickly found herself in the bedroom doorway; sat straight and proudly on her knees, shoulders back and head held level. Her eyes looked to the floor in front of herself, while her hands rested lightly on her thighs, palms facing the sky. A pair of brown boots, leather worn and scuffed, appeared in her lowered gaze.

"Welcome home, Sir!"

A puff of air sounded above her, the hint of a chuckle coming from her Dom. He reached down, caressing her cheek softly before tilting her chin up, bringing her gaze to meet His. His thumb stroked over a smear of watercolor on her cheek, a smirk on his lips. "What am I going to do with you, messy girl?"

He leaned down, pressing a kiss to her forehead before straightening and brushing past her, already stripping out of His work clothing. She remained where she sat, pink flushing across her cheeks. Try as she might, she never could avoid being covered in paint by the end of a project, and Daddy always liked to tease her about it. Behind her, her Dom entered the en suite bathroom, discarding His dirty clothing in a basket before cranking the hot water on. She heard the creak of the faucet over her shoulder, then the patter of water on stone tile.

"You may rise," He said coolly from the bathroom doorway, where he stood in only briefs. "Come here."

She scrambled to her feet, excitability overriding grace, and scurried to meet him, dropping back to her knees at His feet. This time, her arms crossed behind her back, thrusting her chest forward, and she looked up at Him to meet his pale green eyes. He smirked again.

"*Good* girl..." He cooed. "You listen *so well*, princess,"

She flushed again, this time with pride. The praise sent electricity down her spine.

Another chuckle, this time the sound laced with mischief.

"We're going to need to work on your self-control- but that can be a task for later."

The half-threat hung in the air between them. He loved seeing her like this. Sweet-talking, a sprinkle of degradation, and the right tone were often all it took to leave her with glassy wide eyes, lips slightly parted, and if He played his cards right, sometimes He'd get to watch His little sub tremble in anticipation.

"Gather Daddy's clothing, a towel, and return to me. Go now."

He watched as she rose, taking in every inch of her he could. He reveled in the sway of her hips and the bounce in her step, eyes devouring where her soft skin was exposed. As His toy left the room, she released her hair from its clip, sending brunette waves cascading down her back. He wanted nothing more than to tangle His fingers into those locks with a tight grip so He could use her throat; a thought that caused His already-hard cock to twitch against His belly. Freeing Himself from the fabric, he kicked his briefs off to the side and wrapped a hand loosely around His shaft, working himself slowly, lazily. After a moment, His sub returned to Him with a grin plastered on her face.

*My little girl, always so ready to make Daddy proud.*

She sat back on her knees in front of Him, arms held out to present a folded towel and a clean outfit. He could see how hard she fought to maintain eye contact, her hungry eyes flitting repeatedly to where He touched Himself before meeting His eyes again. He released His grip and scooped up the neatly folded stack, turning to place it on the counter before leaning in close to her face. The smell of His sweat, cologne, and arousal washed over her; a heady scent that made her head swim with unclean thoughts.

"Keep painting, my little Picasso- but when the water turns off, I expect to see you back in this spot, ready to dry me off. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir. I- I love you, Daddy."

He reached down and slid a hand into her hair, tracing his nails across her scalp gently. "Mmm, and Daddy loves you, babygirl,"

Again he kissed her forehead, then the tip of her nose, and finally pressed his lips to hers. His kiss was slow and intimate, heavy with well-controlled lust. She met His kiss with fervor, lacking any semblance of self-control. She was new to training, after all.

He tightened His grip where His hand once cupped loosely at the back of her head, pulling her hair into a tight fist. She drew back slightly, whimpering softly against his mouth. He pulled her head back further and her eyes fluttered open, the flush on her cheeks having spread down her throat to her chest. His eyes searched hers. She was beginning to lose the foggy look in her eyes, replaced with sharp hunger, her lust and desperation quickly overtaking her subspace.

"*Tsk tsk,*" He scolded, letting His free hand slide up to circle her throat, the skin soft under his fingertips. He felt her swallow hard under his palm. Without warning, he tightened his hold. "What do well-behaved girls get?" He murmured.

"Daddy's cock." There was no hesitation in her answer, His tone and strong hands forcing that fog to wash back over her.

He grinned. "Atta girl... Go be a good whore and do what you're told." His tone was firm and left little room to argue. He grabbed at the towel again, letting the fabric unfold as He dropped it on her head. The towel crumpled down around her face, blocking her vision and muffling the sound of the shower. He knew treating her as a towel rack was the last push she needed, that touch of degradation that would lock her into her subspace. She trembled below Him, His action sending a gush of wetness between her legs.

She watched from under the towel as her Dom's feet turned and disappeared out of view, listening to the glass door of the shower open and shut. She took a moment to control her breathing before she allowed herself to return to her desk. Alas, she found herself unable to bring her focus back to her art; instead crossing her thighs tightly and rocking her hips, the fabric of her clothing rubbing against her hot sex. There she sat impatiently; desperately trying to satiate her need without going against the rule of touching herself without permission, and waited to hear the water turn off.

Daddy coming home was her favorite part of every day.