A Change of Clones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at our nipples, Miss Sophie!" Katie cried, pulling Claire's attention back to the ongoing scene. "I've never seen them do that with any other girl. Does that mean they're in love?"

Sophie smiled, giving Katie a quick peck on the lips. "They must be. Oh Katie, my big nipples feel so good curling around yours!"

Katie grinned, playfully pulling back from their kiss. "What will the other girls at school think, Miss Sophie? Will they be jealous?"

"I should think not," chuckled Sophie. "For their breasts and nipples don't fall in love with a girl as ours do. They will never know a love like ours."

Katie was gazing down at her own chest. "My big nipples are so hot as they kiss your nipples, Miss Sophie! You're making them feel so good!" she wailed.

Her legs gave out and she careened forwards, overcome by another climax. A torrent of her arousal gushed between her legs, and she may have fallen to the ground if it weren't for the strong grip of Sophie's nipples holding her upright.

"Sophie," called Claire, her heart pounding. "You want to show your student how to scissor her pussy with another girl. And for this lesson, you want to make sure you're both naked."

Sophie beamed at the girl in her arms. "Katie, let's have you sit down on the couch for a while. There's something special I want to show you. Something special just for us girls."

She helped Katie onto the couch. Her student didn't have many clothes to remove, having already been topless in her skimpy schoolgirl outfit and sporting only her tiny panties. Sophie reached out and grabbed them, finding them so wet that her fingers dripped, and yanked them off her student's slender legs.

A gush of arousal burst forth, Katie's dripping bare mound now freely spreading wetness between her slender legs.

Sophie shed her white blouse and unclasped her black miniskirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing panties. Her beautiful bare pussy was sparkling wet, dripping its endless arousal down to the carpet below.

She sat on the couch, swinging her leg and spreading herself open for her student. Katie turned until they were facing each other, each girl's right leg under the other's left leg, their bare pussies drooling just inches away from each other.

"Your pussy is beautiful, Miss Sophie! It's so wet!" Katie gushed, peering over the tops of her breasts to find her teacher's eyes.

"It certainly is," smiled Sophie. "Your little pussy is dripping too."

"Miss Sophie, are we going to touch our pretty pussies together?"

"My, you are a quick learner! Yes, Katie, we're going to rub and scissor our hot pussies together until we cum!"

Their long nipples found each other again, twirling together in their favorite display of affection. Two thick, twisting columns of flesh emerged as their breasts mashed together, wobbling and waving wildly with their movements.

Claire reveled in the sight of her two roommates fully nude for the first time. The sense of power was more than intoxicating. She could have those girls act out any scenario, no matter how lewd.

Claire's pen was already in her hand. "Just hold on a second, you two," she called. Katie and Sophie paused, watching her expectantly. She wrote:

Just like their breasts and nipples, Katie and Sophie's pussies have limited self-awareness, mobility, and a capacity to feel love. They are in love with me and with each other.

Claire set down her pen and set the final piece of her plan into motion, addressing her roommates amid their torrid embrace.

"You've both heard a rumor," she said, her voice almost cracking. "Two women whose pussies are in love can create life if they scissor their pussies together."

Katie's pussy spread itself open like a dripping wet flower. Her labia were of modest length but especially thick, and her dripping gash was straining forwards, doing its best to stretch towards the other pussy just a few inches away. Katie's clit was a furious red color, angrily poking out of its hood and vibrating with pleasure.

Nearby, Sophie's gushing pussy had come to life as well, swelling angrily and stretching ahead with its labia. Her pussy lips were a fair bit longer than Katie's, but despite their best efforts, there was still a fair distance left to cover.

Both girls' pussies continued lunging toward each other. The desire each girl felt in her heart was made manifest in her lower lips, their pussies gaping open, stretching, and straining towards each other in an obvious display of affection.

Sophie's gaze fell on the thick column of her right nipple, twisted lovingly around her student's left nipple.

"Katie," she said, turning back towards the brunette. "I'm sure you've heard what all the girls at school are saying. That two girls really can create life if they rub their pussies together, but only if their pussies are in love. It's true, Katie! My pussy has never wanted this with any other girl."

Katie, on the edge of tears, looked towards her teacher. "My pussy wants it too! I think it loves your pussy, Miss Sophie."

"The other girls won't understand," whispered Sophie. "Their pussies will never fall in love. This will be our special secret, Katie."

Katie nodded eagerly, her spread legs revealing her pussy still squirming and straining. "I'm ready, Miss Sophie. My pussy wants this more than anything!"

"Come, Katie!" Sophie wailed, scooting forwards and thrusting her pussy against Katie's.

Their legs, already wet with their arousal, slipped and slid together. Their pussies were reaching, grasping, stretching forwards, and when they finally made contact, they formed a perfectly airtight seal as each girl's throbbing labia embraced the other.

As their pussies continued to drip and squirt, their combined juices gathered in the fleshy tunnel between their centers. They were inseparable, their living labia joyously content to slide together, each girl's pussy doing its best to suck the other girl's labia inside of it.

Even as the two girls remained still, they could feel their pussies eagerly sucking and biting at each other, their horny clits poking and prodding with abandon.

"It feels so good!" wailed Katie. "My pussy is so hot for you, Miss Sophie!"

Sophie bit her lip, feeling her labia give an especially big tug on her student's wet folds. "Yes, Katie! Give it to me! My sweet pussy wants you so bad!"

Their rhythmic motion increased in speed, but despite the rapid movement of their hips, their pussies never separated, still grasping and sliding together amidst their torrential lovemaking.

Claire thought her roommates looked incredible together, taking delight in just how much they were under her control. Her breath was ragged, and she realized she couldn't wait much longer.

"Girls," she managed, barely a whisper. "Cum for me. Cum on each other's pussy."

"I'm too hot, Miss Sophie!" Katie cried, gripping the couch tightly in her hands. "I want it and my pussy wants it too! We want to make life with you!"

The sucking and slurping noise increased in their ears. Their pussies were soaking wet, but the tight seal formed between them kept pushing their prolific juices back and forth into each other's love canals. Feeling the hot liquids moving between them, and the delirious love their pussies were experiencing, was more than enough for them to launch into a shattering climax.

Their wailing and moaning reached a fever pitch. Katie was thrown backward, landing flat on the couch, as her tremendous nude bosom jiggled and swayed. Her long, thick nipples unwrapped themselves from Sophie's.

Sophie was rendered helpless as well, gasping and wheezing on her back as her pussy desperately grabbed and tugged at Katie's wet folds.

At long last, their pussies detached from each other with a wet splash! Waves of their combined juices spilled onto the couch between their slender legs. Each girl's pussy drooped, their wet labia quivering in the hazy afterglow of their climax.

In the blink of an eye, exact copies of Katie and Sophie popped into existence in front of the couch. The two clones were tall and slender, just like their originals, and each clone bore colossal breasts below her hips with long, thick nipples matching her original as well. The clones, like their progenitors, seemed quite comfortable carrying around the immense weight of their gigantic chests.

Katie's clone reached out, grasping the hand of Sophie's clone. They turned towards each other, smiling. Their sentient nipples were alive, as Katie's clone's left nipple soon twisted together with Sophie's clone's right nipple to demonstrate their mutual affection. Their unoccupied nipples were pointing straight out to the sides, nearly perpendicular to their breasts, as each nipple tried to avoid its twin nearby.

"What the heck is going on here?" Katie's clone growled, staring down at her twin on the couch with her legs still wrapped around Sophie.

"Oh my... what the...?" Katie gasped, her head swiveling. "Who are you?"

"I'm you. Or rather, you're me," her twin replied. "But never mind that. Who do you think you are, trying to pretend like you're me?"

Sophie's clone piped up. "That goes for you as well, sister," she snarled, glaring down at the other Sophie on the couch. "You'd better not be telling Claire that you're the real me."

"Don't be ridiculous!" Sophie frowned. "We've been here the whole time, role-playing this scene. You two are the ones who just showed up."

"Excuse me?" her clone scoffed. "We're the ones who have been role-playing for Claire! You two couch pussies are the impostors."

Katie and Sophie rose from the couch, standing next to each other and facing off against their clones. All of their chests were pressed closely together, with each girl facing her twin and glaring hatefully into each other's eyes.

All eight of their breasts began quivering and shaking, infuriated to be so close to their twins. Katie's right nipple was still corkscrewed lovingly together with Sophie's left nipple, leaving her left nipple free to swat angrily at her twin's right nipple.

Loud fleshy slapping sounds soon filled the air. Each girl's unoccupied nipple was taking out its aggression, slapping hard against the breasts of its twin. Four thick, six-inch nipples aggressively slapped and slid against each other, and with each girl's skin mostly covered in her own wetness, sprays of liquids were soon arcing in all directions.

Claire looked lower. All four standing girls instinctively spread their legs wider for her benefit, even as they continued to fight. She had to move and stretch to see around their hanging breasts. It was clear that all four of their pussies were shaking, quivering, and dripping with rage, just as angry as each girl's breasts that there could be an impostor so close by.

"Bitch!" Katie's clone insulted, staring daggers into Katie's eyes.

"Slut!" Katie hurled back. "How dare you!"

"Whore!" Sophie's clone snarled at her twin. "Claire knows that I'm the real Sophie!"

"Pussy!" Sophie growled back. "You lying little pussy! I'm the real Sophie, and Claire knows it!"

Claire sat back, reveling for a moment in her fantasy, but she didn't wait long. She was in control, after all.

"Girls, girls!" she called. "Calm down. There's no need to fight. I have a foolproof way to determine which of you is real and which is the clone!"

Four heads swiveled in Claire's direction, their fighting suddenly on pause.

"You do?" asked Katie's clone.

"Tell us!" Sophie begged.

"You girls will role-play some scenes for me," Claire instructed. "Try to stick to your characters, as I will award points to each of you based on your performance in the scene. The points will give us a clear, unbiased answer as to which of you is real and which is a clone."

This was utter nonsense, but Claire was pleased to see all four of them nodding along. They were eager to accept her ridiculous suggestion to resolve their differences, just as she had written they would.

"That makes sense," nodded Katie.

"I agree," added her clone. "It's got to be unbiased."

Sophie's clone seemed to concur. "It has points, so we know it's fair."

"For sure," said Sophie. "Good idea, Claire!"

Claire was awash in a delirious mixture of power and arousal. She could have these girls do anything at all for her, and she had more than a few sexy scenarios in mind. They would happily perform for her, as lewdly as she wanted, as she filled their heads with nonsense: that this would help them identify their clone.

"Sophie," Claire began, "You are a suave spy meeting a famous pop star, played by Katie. You intend to seduce her to gather information. After you find her, you are discovered by your clone and her clone, who have also arrived to try to seduce her. I'll need all of you to change clothes for this."

All four of them nodded and hurried out of the room, eager to carry out Claire's orders.

Katie returned first, sporting her skimpiest pop star ensemble. Her tremendous breasts had grown even larger, prompted by her outfit change and Claire's written command. She wore no top at all, allowing Claire to see just how colossal she had grown. Two grand spheres hung below her waist and obscured her groin while thrusting outwards, seemingly defying gravity nearly an arm's length in front of her.

As astonishingly huge as they were, they seemed super perky and firm, and Claire could see that they were still very much alive. As Katie sat on the couch, primping and preening herself in front of an invisible mirror, her tremendous bosom filled her lap and spread beyond her knees.

Between Katie's legs, Claire could see a simple black pair of panties, plainly soaked through with arousal. As she looked more closely, she could see Katie's pussy writhing and biting at the thin fabric, pulling it inside itself to form an exaggerated camel toe. Katie's pussy happily sucked on her panties as it dripped its effusive arousal.

Claire's eyes fell upon Katie's newly grown nipples, which hung flaccid more than four inches below the centers of her dinner-plate areola. As she continued staring, they immediately rocketed to full erection, thickening and stretching more than eight inches above her pebbly pink areolae.

"I can't wait to get back on stage!" Katie said, to no one in particular, as she flipped her dark hair behind her ears. "My fans need me!"

She glared down at her chest.

"Now girls, I need you on your best behavior for the show. Boobies, that means you need to stay put in my sparkly top. No bouncing out! And yes, I know how uncomfortable it can be."

Her bosom bobbed and swayed in her lap, acquiescing to her wishes. They were performing their own part in the role-play, as the sentient breasts of a world-famous pop star.

"And you two," Katie continued, looking up at her nipples. "You can move and curl around things while we're at home, and I know you like to get hard as soon as anyone looks at you. Just please stay pointing straight while we're on stage performing! We want to avoid freaking anyone out."

Her teats wobbled approvingly. She moved her hands near them, pointing with her index fingers. Her long, thick nipples lovingly wrapped around her fingers in an intimate embrace.

She used both arms to part her bosom, gently spreading her breasts to the sides, even as her nipples remained wrapped around her fingers. She looked downwards, past her tiny waist and flat stomach.

"And you," she cooed at the soaking wet fabric between her legs. "I haven't forgotten about you, sweetie! As soon as I get off-stage, you're all mine."

Her pussy sucked harder at her panties, swallowing even more of the fabric within its dripping folds. Her tiny black panties were now extremely tight, outlining every delectable inch of her flawless womanhood. A continuous drip of liquids emerged from the extreme camel toe, pooling between her firm thighs on the couch.

With one final suck, Katie's pussy pulled her panties so tight that her juicy labia popped out, emerging from either side of the overstretched fabric. Her exposed pussy lips wiggled happily as if relieved, waving gently in the air as they continued dripping into the pool between Katie's legs.

Sophie emerged from Katie's bedroom. She wore a pair of dark aviator sunglasses but was otherwise completely nude. Her breasts had grown as well, still matching Katie's in every dimension, due to her scandalous new outfit and Claire's earlier written command.

Sophie was taking careful steps on the balls of her feet, moving as stealthily as she could. Her tremendous bosom compressed and shrank somewhat, holding itself close to her chest and doing its best to minimize itself, playing its role as part of Sophie's character.

Her nipples couldn't hide as easily, though, especially after Claire's gaze instantly made them throbbingly, urgently erect. Their eight-inch lengths bounced in the air as Sophie stepped forward. Katie sat on the couch, obliviously bouncing her own breasts like an air-headed pop star, and pretended not to notice Sophie's arrival.

Claire grinned and said nothing. She knew these girls wouldn't notice their newest breast growth as long as she didn't mention it, and she wanted to see them try to act around their increasingly large chests.

"Ah, Katie, just who I expected," said Sophie, straightening up and flaunting her enormous chest for the seated girl. Her breasts and nipples did their part, preening and waving along with her.

Katie looked surprised. "Who are you?" she asked, looking up at Sophie. "Look, I'm about to go on stage. I can get you an autograph after the show."

"The name's Blonde, Sophie Blonde. And I believe you have information vital to my mission," Sophie replied, removing her dark glasses and flipping her yellow hair.

Sophie took several steps closer until her titanic bosom was hovering just next to Katie's equally massive pair. Their four nipples instantly broke character, eagerly wrapping tightly around each other in shared exuberance, as each teat recognized its lover.

Katie glared at her unruly nipples for a moment, then returned her gaze to Sophie. "What information is that, Miss Blonde?" she asked, trying to stay in character. It wasn't easy to focus, though, as she felt her nipples eagerly tugging and being tugged by Sophie's equally incredible teats.

Katie's clone strode angrily into the room, nude save for a similar pair of dark sunglasses. Her colossal chest equaled the size of the other two girls, bouncing and jiggling as she struck a pose with her legs open. Like the other girls, her bosom was now large enough to obscure her pussy as she stood, but it was still obvious how her wet pussy had painted her firm upper thighs with its excitement. She arched an eyebrow and pulled her sunglasses down.

"Just what is going on here?" she frowned, glaring at her twin's nipples twisting together with Sophie's.

"Ugh, not you again," growled Katie, rolling her eyes at her clone. Under Katie's glare, her clone's nipples immediately became fully erect, easily matching the other girls in length, thickness, and enthusiasm.

Katie looked earnestly up at Sophie. "Miss Blonde, please! You can't tell anyone that I, Katie, the world's most famous pop star, got herself cloned! It can happen to anyone! My fans might be okay with it, but still..." she trailed off.

Sophie's clone finally arrived, strutting angrily into the room nude except for her own dark sunglasses. Her chest had grown to match the other three girls, her tremendous breasts shimmying with excitement as she strode right up to Katie's clone. She, too, struck a pose with her legs spread, revealing how drenched her thighs and calves had become with her wetness.

"I should have known!" she said, pulling off her sunglasses and glaring at the other three girls.